BLACK MIAMI THERAPIST SHOT BY POLICE WHILE TRYING TO CALM AUTISTIC PATIENT

A therapist who works with people with disabilities is telling his story after he said police shot him while he was trying to help his patient with autism. He had his hands up.

local10.com/news/man-in-good-condition-after-being-shot-by-north-miami-police-officer

Other urls found in this thread:

heavy.com/news/2016/07/charles-kinsey-north-miami-shot-by-police-shooting-video-arms-up-unarmed-autistic-patient-rinaldo-officer-name/
archive.is/8HU1J
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kinsey's lawyer said his client did everything police asked of him, yet they still fired at him.

"He threw his hands in the air as high as he possibly could and he told them, 'There is no need for that. Nobody has a gun. I am a behavioral therapist and I am trying to help this guy,'" Napoleon said.

Police said the autistic man had something in his hand, but Kinsey's lawyer said it was a toy fire truck and could not be mistaken for a gun.

"It is not silver. It is not shiny. It is not black. It doesn't look like a gun," Napoleon said. "In fact, you can see the autistic guy playing with it."

There is video of the shooting

heavy.com/news/2016/07/charles-kinsey-north-miami-shot-by-police-shooting-video-arms-up-unarmed-autistic-patient-rinaldo-officer-name/

sounds like this shooting was planned

More fuel to the fire.

oy boy oy boy oy boy

RACE WAR NOW

But for once the black mental health professional really dindu nuffin.

Cop needs to burn for this.

Agreed. But that will not sate the niggers lust to end the white man, so again,

RACE WAR NOW

nigger lover

wut

Also, why did they fire at all on a guy lying down with his hands raised up and not the autistic guy?

Ban assault fire trucks.

Cops fucked up they should have shot to kill

Of course he got shot….he's black.

That's what I'm wondering. The people who filmed it said the same thing too.

Nah, it's going to be another one where it looks bad now but details slowly emerge over the coming weeks that exonerate the cios.

It's all about "Wait and see". But I'm sure they don't mind race-baiting if it gets the views.

Hey - what happened to the race mixing thread?

Faggots.

If dubs the shooter dindu it.

Oh geez now they have more fuel for the chimpouts…

They might have been aiming at the autist but missed and hit his leg instead

Oddly enough cases like this don't result in chimp outs

If he could speak like a normal person, not in nigger ebonics, then maybe the cops could have understood him.

THIS IS A FALSE FLAG

WHERE IS THE FOOTAGE OF THE SHOOTING

WHERE IS A PICTURE OF THE WOUND?!?

Someone wants more chimpouts.

I could actually see that.

I bet you think sandy hook was faked as well

This.

NOTHING EVER HAPPENS

NO ONE EVER DIES

HAVE YOU EVER MET SOMEONE WHO DIED? I DIDN'T THINK SO

Why was there even a problem with the police to begin with. What happened to get him into that situation?

Tard got free an ran off from the corral. He was chasing him down.

WE HAVE ACHIEVED TRIFECTA

SOMETHING ALWAYS HAPPENS THE WAY THE MEDIA TELLS IT

Where's the picture of the wound, faggot? Where's the proof that this actually happened?

Too soon to say that

Every single time you cucks have said "well this time it really looks like the police were wrong" it turned out the police were right. The last two nigger shootings for recent example of how cuckholdry never pays.

Tell that to Kelly Thompson, you anti-white bootlicker.

ah well

Low hanging fruit
INSERT BAITFISHMEME.jpg

checked.

when cops step out of line on whites, we have to fight back.

For niggers, who cares.

this might just be a fuckup by a dumb officer trying to shoot the autist but missing and hitting the black guy instead.

Which one of you is Rinaldo?

Me

So how come they don't show the part where he got shot. All we see is before and after. I smell (((something)))

He really dindu nuffin

wew lad, dying for an autist, can't imagine worse ways to go.

This meme needs to fucking die.

This story will be forgotten about in a few days. Actual cases of police abuse don't get much attention. Dindus take the spotlight because the chimps will chimpout and anyone with sense will see that the dindu deserved it and and further the divide. (((They))) don't want us thinking about clear-cut cases like Oscar Grant and Kelly Thomas.

To all the shills saying he dindu nuffin there is no actual video of the shooting. We can see before and after. There is nothing showing why the cops opened fire. This reeks of false flag. At the very least there is some manipulation with this story.

we need bodycams on all niggers

Got any details on who that was?

it didn't show the anyone getting shot

This seems fake. The guy moves around to much in the hospital bed and there isn't footage of the actual shots being fired, just them telling us it happened.

bump

ok

It's a false flag.

Ok fucking call me crazy but I swear to god I remember this exact shit happening a few months ago with what looks like the exact same story and the same nigger. Please tell me I'm not alone here Holla Forums

Wow.

Are they really false flagging a shooting of "hands up. Don't shoot!"?

cop is getting fired
nigger just won the lotto at the taxpayers expense

Bull fucking shit, you can see it's silver and shiny right there in the video footage. A nigger gets shot when he actually dindu nuffin for once and he still can't resist lying about it. It's a shame the bullet missed his artery.

So why hasn't the identity of the cop been released yet?

If you cant figure out this is 99% fake, youre a fucking cucked retard that doesnt belong here. End of story.

But here ill explain for the tons of shills here. Besides nitpicking at the tiny bits of released footage and clearly inexplicable actions/words…

KIKES FUEL RACE WAR FIRE -> ITS THE LAST DAY OF THE RNC "TRUMP DAY" IN FACT -> MASSIVE RIOTS IS MASSIVE WIN FOR KIKES -> RIOTS OVERSHADOW POPULARITY OF RNC IN MEDIA -> RIOTS CUCK AND KILL MORE BAD GOYS -> RIOTS CAN IGNITE INTO REAL RACE WAR -> MARTIAL LAW DECLARED AND OBAMA KEEPS OFFICE INDEFINITELY

Fucking retards, spread rumors on all your kikebooks etc that this is fake, fueling a race war, and way way too (((coincidental)))

ITS OUR ONLY WAY TO FIGHT THE KIKE FOR NOW

because he isnt white

Not to mention this entire thing stinks of preying on the MOST UNLIKELY, PITY INDUCING, AND RAGE FUELING motifs possible! The most since those nigger children in africoon gib moni plz commercials.

WAKE UP DoNT LeT KIKES WIN

for those of you who havent figured it out yet, the cop was nigger, because he said"I don't know" when asked why he shot, which is nigger for "I have poor impulse control"

Kill yourself, inverted nipples are GOAT

This seems like a false flag, from the convenient footage to the fact that he was autistic, to the way it all played out on camera, to the genuine "hands up don't shoot" manifesting IRL even though everyone knows niggers don't actually do that, yes this has false flag written all over it.

I think (((they're))) trying really hard to bait us into a race war from both sides, just consider that even though a race war sounds like a good thing.

This is the like the one time a black really dindu nuffin

Try again Moishe

I can hear all the soccer moms clamouring:

Yeah, like my post in this thread said, white moms seem to be having more and more autistic children who they coddle and I think (((they))) have a great hand in that happening while also pushing it as another liberal protected group.

Apparently the cop was trying to shoot the autistic man, and accidentally hit the therapist on the ground instead.

archive.is/8HU1J

Dindu not involved at all with a fight on a train gets cuffed by police, then when the cops went to haul him up and take him away they pulled a gun and shot him.
IIRC the cop mistook a gun for his taser.
The cop was found guilty of involuntary manslaughter, but faced murder charges.
It was one of the first big BLM cases before BLM was a thing, around 2010 or 2011 I think.

What a fucking retarded cop.

I BET IT WAS THE NIGGER COP

No, it wasn't planned. It was a stupid fucking cop who had poor eyesight and thought a toy fire truck was a gun. He tried to shoot the fat manchild and missed. Black therapist was hit by accident. Watch the video and you can clearly see that the two were very close on the ground and any shot that missed the fire truck terrorist would have a very good chance at hitting the therapist.

You know who is REALLY responsible, right?.jpg

Broken window, Keynesian economic theory, mind control…. Bank sharks.

"Gentlemen! I too have been a close observer of the doings of the Bank of the United States. I have had men watching you for a long time, and am convinced that you have used the funds of the bank to speculate in the breadstuffs of the country. When you won, you divided the profits amongst you, and when you lost, you charged it to the bank. You tell me that if I take the deposits from the bank and annul its charter I shall ruin ten thousand families. That may be true, gentlemen, but that is your sin! Should I let you go on, you will ruin fifty thousand families, and that would be my sin! You are a den of vipers and thieves. I have determined to rout you out, and by the Eternal, (bringing his fist down on the table) I will rout you out!"
-Andrew Jackson

Post yfw
you realize
the federal reserve
is using mind control
to get people to spend their money
and increase GDP

Why are American cops so incompetent ?