>You are a fascist and to prove you that, I will punch you in the face for opposing my political views

We post contradiction spread by SJW and the antifa.

Don't wear a MAGA hat, don't get smacked.

Arm the homeless.

Don't smack me for wearing a MAGA hat, don't get shot.

Are you sure you're that quick on the draw? Why do I get the feeling you spend more time playing videogames than at the gun range?

That's retarded but it's not a contradiction.

Doesn't really matter.

What matters is that you will not physically assault me for wearing what I choose to wear or the next trip you'll take will be to the morgue.

MAGA hats make good sniper targets.

Airshit rifles don't make good snipers.

i will smash your stupid face anytime i want and there is nothing you can do to prevent it
stay safe in your basement and online hugbox, fatmouth, or get hurt by real agitators

Wow, we've already hit the "frothing emotionally at the mouth" stage.

Anyway, Mr. .45 seems to think differently. I'm not sure what reason he has for disagreeing with you, but should you attempt to prove your side of the argument I suppose I'll just let him do the talking and prove his side.

Dat projection

Oh, I have no idea how I'll ever recover from that terrible burn. I'm distraught. It's almost as bad as if you called me a big fat meanie poopyhead.

What, did you just get back from knocking over a couple trashcans? I tremble in my boots as I await the ensuing destruction of the garbage can state.

Do you even lift?

brave skinhead stabs one antifa faggot, sends whole carriage load running.
your average antifa is a upper middle class sissy.

Yeah. Do you?

Regardless, I'm not sure it will matter. Mr. .45 tells me he can penetrate fifteen inches of tissue, so I'm not sure what difference you lifting will make.

Maybe you can use standard protocol and get a young urban useful idiot yoof to fight your battles for you? At least that way you'll get to shout "RAYCIS!" from a safe distance and feel like you've contributed something.

If they can't physically attack and threaten those that oppose them how are they going to fight against fascism?

You'll get curbstomped before you even get it out of the holster, doughboy.

Have you ever gotten in a fight (a real fight, not a schoolyard slap fight over who was the least raycis) in your cushy upper-middle class life? I'd assume the security guards at your gated community prevent those kinds of icky things from happening.

There is no way how to fight facism it's only natural outcome of every ruling goverment. I belive in future the goverment will be havy militant, secular, technocratic, meritrocracy. I also belive advancet alien goverment has more than billion of politicians this is for preventing corruption.

Don't come around my gated community with your lice infested MAGA hat or security will throw you out. Scurry on back to the trailer now.

Also daily reminder that that condescending attitude is why you're losing. I thought you numbskulls would have learned after two consecutive defeats and almost a year of time, but apparently you're even more brain dead than I assumed.

For a 'winner' you sure are salty.

What's it like having no control over the House, Senate, Presidency, or Supreme Court?

I'm not the one frothing at the mouth about how I'm going to assault everyone who doesn't support my ideology, user.

I believe the word you are looking for is "smug." Smug, with a touch of relieved disbelief in how his adversaries could be so self-defeating.

Smug faces are the most punchable.

Are we really going to repeat that last sequence of posts?

you're all going to die and be forgotten

no u

17 rounds of .357 sig for me. 19-24" penetration. It's a tack driver, and I have skills.

This pussy will be the first to get two in the chest and one in the face.

If you weren't such a noodle-armed anime watching beta maybe you wouldn't feel scared all the time and wouldn't need to lug around a gun that you don't know how to use the few times you leave the trailer.

Pic related. You.

That's some high standards you have, I think you'll have to move on to horses, cuck

This is good bait. Good job user

i want savagely beat you

Let me tell you something, pendejo. You pull any of your crazy shit with us, you flash a piece out on the lanes, I'll take it away from you, stick it up your ass and pull the fucking trigger 'til it goes "click."

in Europe guns arent so easy to get
we still kill antifa with knives, bare hands and bows
you yanks dont know how lucky you are being able to zero in on a commie and pick them off at a distance where you dont have to smell their inferiority up close

wasn't there some antifa faggot in Sweden who died from nothing but a kick to the chest?
lmao

yes
weak bones not enough calcium because 80% of them are vegans
the rest are foreigners

His muscles were probably atrophied from patiently watching his wife get fucked by a horde of niggers and his bones were probably arthritis level brittle because drinking milk is raycis.

milks white
the antifa cuck will not risk adding to their whiteness because whiteness is original sin in Antifism

I believe it was in Finland.

Remember to drink your milk, lads…

I know you are, but what am I?

Is this one of those "being effeminate makes me the real man"-tier arguments

I concealed carry because that gives me the best possible ability to dispatch anyone who chooses to attack me. I know you wish I didn't carry, because then you wouldn't have to deal with consequences for your actions, but as you are learning so often in the last few months, reality doesn't give a shit what you want.

Is making assumptions the way leftists argue? You seem to be doing that a lot.

Be careful what you assume, or else your mouth might get your ass into trouble.

Your elitism does not engender good relations with the general public.

Much maturity. Such wow.

full cream pasteurized organic milk sourced locally from farmers is the true right wing nationalist milk
left-wing vegans prefer almond or soy milk grown on plantations in south east asia or the Amazon by farmers who slash and burn rainforest to plant their crops and harvest them with child slave labour before selling the product for pennies to multinational billion dollar globalist companies
the leftycuck isnt just weak its also a hypocrite

Brocoli

You're at least half right.

They've been known to die from a single punch. It's why they punch and run before the person can fight back. I read the other day on Holla Forums how some guy was bragging for beating a girl up and raping her and managing to run away before her bf showed up. They're pussies, user.

of course they're pussies
commies like to kill from behind a desk imagining themselves signing death warrants and execution orders
they dont imagine themselves whistling merrily while sawing the heads off dead commies to hang off your car

wrong webm

meant to post this

That faggot will probably Fuck himself up with that nail.

Left wing butt plug.

Yes

offer that to milo. he's the queer up ahead of you taking the heat for a bunch of retarded pseudo fascists while they warrior with a keyboard from the safety of mom's trailor.
pic related

This is autism, the likes of which we've seldom seen before.

Seek help.

He didn't die from a kick to the chest.

He died from smashing his head against a concrete floor with the momentum of two grown men and turning his brain into scrambled eggs.

wew

I don't think it works like that, user. He may have broken his neck, or fractured his skull, or his rib cage collapsed and punctured his lungs due to the fact that he DOESN'T DRINK MILK AND LIFT because he wants to support his wife's black boyfriend by not consuming anything white except his semen.

I read he was a braindead druggy, and that might be why he just flops on the floor instead of instinctively curling up to protect his head from smashing.

I want to start my own facist movement, do you have any pointers on how to do this the best way?

>once we take down the system there will be people responsible for peoples safety police, people who will be responsible for defending people an army. people to manage public affairs politicians, a person responsible for spiritual matters religious leaders, an over arching leader a king or president etc

>>>/meadhall/ is that way

build a web-connected gas chamber and test it until you're dead. others will follow in your illustrious footsteps until the survivors have the ultimate version which will finish the job. gas for everyone indiscriminately. let's leave the planet to ants. ofc.

lol

Just a friendly reminder, the knockout game trend ended with a nigger catching lead.

Pic related, mfw reading the soon to be released article about some antifa faggot getting 2nd amendment'd.

How do you know who is who?