Friend trying fuck my crush and I think she letting him.what should I do?

Friend trying fuck my crush and I think she letting him.what should I do?

be a cuck

is that them? did she send that while she was "hanging out" with him?

Have you watched "Scum's Wish"? Best anime of the year.

Should have made your move slow poke.

Find someone who cares, and ask them.

Well first if he was your friend and knew you had a crush on her he shouldn't look to fuck her too. Second he's fucking her, it's too late to play the game. Either be a cuck or fuck off and look for another girl to fuck.

fuck him in the butt

with ur penis

Write a teary text to her about how you respect her freedom to be empowered and fuck whoever she wants, but would like to get in on the action by having sloppy seconds with her.

Make sure to emphasize that you would not dare to presume that she owes you sex and that you're so very sorry for objectifying her with your privileged male gaze. Stress that you love her for her personality, not her sex appeal.

It's the only way OP.

op.please tell us if that is her.

You can't put reservations on women, it's first come first serve.

lolucuckold

Move on, OP. She can't hurt your feelings if you don't have any.

Ask to play with your little dicklet while he dominates the fuck out of her

lol, stop functioning on your emotions only, OP.

This. People always look at being dead inside like it's a bad thing. That's horseshit, it's amazing to be emotionally untouchable.

Let him at this point there's nothing you can do, you should've made a move retard.

Try not being such a little faggot next time. If you like a girl you need to act on it or someone else is going to tap that ass, it's just the way nature works.

Guess that makes your friend,
The Cuck Crusher

Kill friend and crush

This.
If guys abode by a hands-off rule every time some beta laid claim to a woman who will never want him, our species would die off.