The taboo against adult-child sexual relations originated in 17th century England at a time when overpopulation was a...

The taboo against adult-child sexual relations originated in 17th century England at a time when overpopulation was a serious issue. Religious and cultural norms were effectively re-branded to discourage sexual activity as a means of population control.

After essentially conquering the entire planet they inadverently imposed their culture, as it existed at that point in time, on the rest of the planet. When feminism showed up it found it could gain considerable traction by hysterically shouting about child rapists non stop. The only cultural change since was the sexual revolution. While originally broad-sweeping it was forced to adhere to the feminist narrative in the end, To illustrate, in 1979 the LGBT movement removed abolishing the age of consent from its agenda.

And so here we are in the 21st century, the "damage" from a sexual act exaggerated to the point of absurdity. Children mentally abused by people who genuinely believe re-traumatizing and increasing the humiliation to astronomical levels is the right thing to do.

Other urls found in this thread:

www[dot]researchgate.net/publication/31403920_Feminism_Child_Sexual_Abuse_and_the_Erasure_of_Child_Sexuality
www[dot]researchgate.net/publication/233358216_The_Emergence_of_the_Paedophile_in_the_Late_Twentieth_Century
lmgtfy.com/?q=pedophile etymology
pastebin.com/rtwHRvbW
infowars.com/unreported-1500-pedophile-arrests-have-been-made-nationally-since-trump-took-office/
jpost.com/Diaspora/New-Republican-Jewish-head-Trump-easy-sell-482976
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm going to adopt the first loli I can (one so as to not call attention) and racemix the hell out of her. Hopefully, the dollar is worth something in the future.

Pedo cuckoldry is hot tbh. I'd rather it was a white guy, though.

I'm not into shotas… go back to IBO

It's other white guys (like all of Holla Forums for example) that fucked it up for the rest of mankind. So much energy has been wasting on "securing" pussy (through nationalism, and other failed ideologies), that men have become frogs in a pot of heating water.

Soon, when the time comes where genetically superior women/lolis can be created in the lab, there will be a ton of laws ensuring no men can get virgin pussy.

I'll go gay the day that happens. I'd still most likely die a virgin, but at least I'll have cut my losses.

As much as I think the "children don't enjoy sex" madness needs to stop, there's no denying maintaining racial purity is more important. Genetic engineering of humans is a long way off, assuming it ever even becomes legalized.

kek'd, no such thing

It's ALREADY happening!!

AoC laws are popping out everywhere, even "shitholes" like Afghanistan (where AoC is technically 0) have hoards of feminists, some of which are no different from your empowered white wymyn slut.

There is a global effort by different wymyn+cucks groups (>inb4 retarded Holla Forums conspiracy) where not only are they trying to bump the AoC law, but ensure that only chads get the virgins and us their debts. This is why I despise groups like WNs (muslim terrorists a close second because they're almost as bluepilled about wymyn), they are pushing these changes!

Islam is getting cucked by the day, Hitler was fucking wrong (and a fucking loser) for Islam being alpha tier. It takes a muslim 1 generation in the west to become a full blown faggot.

Anyways, this is why I want to create my own country, where we can marry the virgin we deserve.

But children can't have kids so how would this help overpopulation?

bump

Don't bother trying to communicate with pedos, they're irrational or even just outright retarded.

That's irrelevant, someone's underage child is not your fucktoy.

Is that you, Milo?

bam right there. gospel. one enlightened mother fucked just nailed it right there, and put all of society in its place. sweet job user. nicely done. anyone that denies this obvious truth is blue pilled af.

Not always the case, but then you have enlightened men like Milo, that's still trying to process what happened to him.

No one can rebrand religious norms, OP. People can change how it appears, purposely or not.

Although I sort of agree with
, I think most of the other things you said is inaccurate or partly so.
I think you might be a lying Holla Forumsack (or a Holla Forumsack? less likely); it is not exactly beyond them to do such a thing.

A child would be too young, but racial purity is very important for one's health. It is normal to want to have a family that looks like you someday, living in a neighborhoodlittle town of people with the same heritage. A girl (no homos) becoming a women should be okay, but it is not exactly ideal.

ur a kid fucker, plain and simple.

Women have a rather short fertility window. Let's say, from 10 to 50 (I'm being somewhat extreme in both ends, just to get some round numbers). So a woman has 40 years to make babies, at most. But if you make it so a girl won't have kids until she's 20, that'll be 30 years.

See? That alone reduced her fertility window by 25%. That's a lot fewer babies being made.

I was reading Pepys' Diary a couple days back, his wife was what, fourteen when they married?
He taught her math in the evening and tried to conceive a child at night. Died fairly young too.

and proud

Hahaha, there is literally nothing in the Bible against pedophilia. There wasn't even a WORD for pedophilia until 1900 AD.

If you want to fuck kids so badly go join up with the jews or masons, it's never going to be "legal" for you otherwise no matter how many shit threads you make here

It already is legal in many places?

There's only one way you can get away with it, with the jews or masons. Besides, it's not like it matters what happens to the kid once you get what you want, does it?

I should clarify: Legal for you. Because if it was legal for you you'd be doing it already

I would never stoop so low as to ally with the jews. The truth is children like sex, get over it already.

Consider how marginalizing us provides foreign interests a means to leverage child lovers in office. If anyone is giving the jews limitless political influence, it's you with your bullshit.

Citation needed

Top fucking kek. Elected offices are already full of child fuckers. They can fuck children and get away with it thanks to their greatest ally. Evidence of this is how said greatest ally keeps control of them. So I guess you're right about that, but I don't see you dismantling their blackmail system so what difference does it make? If you can't beat 'em, join 'em right? Alternatively you can join up with the FBI and look at all the CP you want

Look at some cp, they fucking love it.

The only thing you need to do to dismantle their blackmail system is to cut out all this pedo hate crap. The more you hate on pedos, the more you empower the zionists.

no. Only usa is degenerated. I can fuck 16 yo and they have sex en in school, thats not abstinence-only based

If you can provide one SHRED of VERIFIABLE material evidence -a news article, a declaration or speech transcript by a political leader, ANYTHING - from 17th-century England to show this was a real and conscious movement and not just selective interpretation of historical events, I will epilate my pubic hair (sack and all) and provide timestamped vids.

true

You do not even know what I am talking about. You are a liar, and you try to falsely associate me with whatever you are thinking of by using a phrase, probably because you got triggered. Maybe make an actual arguement instead of making a dude-bro post and making yourself look like an idiot with bad taste in women (probable whore, and third world bastard child).

I think the word is not anywere near that young, but it is from elsewere.
But, they were not exactly doing anything to small girls, but to ones becoming women (already has an established circle and all), whom progressives (i.e, not the third reich) dislike anyways.

The things I have read do not exactly go along with what OP said. If OP was the one that replied to me with inapplicable strawmen, shame on him. OP might be a lying Holla Forumsack.
Also, you should not do that to your pubic hair, either way.

bump

flat chests for christ

Don't knock all of Holla Forums. I know there's plenty of Tradcucks who put "Muh pretty Hwite princesses in corn fields" on a pedestal, but they don't represent all of us.

honk if you're a pedo who gets nauseous about how frustrated channers make sex all about politics and you just want to impregnate your daughter in peace

You're partly right. Your knowledge of history is clearly lacking. The Church's views during the Middle Ages was that any form of sexual activity that was not for the purpose of procreation was a sin. This changed during the Enlightenment era, although not to the same extent everywhere. Catholics, Protestants and Puritans, for instance, had widely differing views. You are right to say that around that time the trend was reversing and sexual promiscuity was being fought against. This was mostly centered around preventing inheritance issues, controlling the spread of disease, and reducing prostitution. Only the poor were encouraged to marry later. Whether or not this was a method of population control is unlikely, more likely just another example of feudal lords abusing their peasants.

It was not in the 17th century that the persecution of pedophiles started. There's evidence to suggest the age of consent (itself a recent concept) was as low as 7-10 in the late 1800s. The desexualization of children did not begin until the late 1970s.

www[dot]researchgate.net/publication/31403920_Feminism_Child_Sexual_Abuse_and_the_Erasure_of_Child_Sexuality

www[dot]researchgate.net/publication/233358216_The_Emergence_of_the_Paedophile_in_the_Late_Twentieth_Century

There was heavy antipedophile anger has early has the early 50's. I heard old radio recordings of kurt saxon talking to a call in guest who talked briefly of how pedophiles should be killed. I recall watching a documentary which showed how a magazine got raided in the 60's because of pedophilic content.

I never understood pedophile groups - they say they love children, but they rip them away from their loved ones, torture them, and when they get too old for them they kill them. How the fuck is that love?

turn off your tv

Stop hurting children.

It makes me laugh when pedos think their urge to fuck little girls is more important than anything else, luckily this thinking will never become mainstream and they are damned to shill their shitty, irrational bullshit on chan sites as long as they still exist. Lel. Such pathetic losers they all are! And now they're slowly trying to enter the SJW-Train, becoming part of LGBT-Movements and whatnot. But let me tell you that plan won't succeed by any chance. Feminists, faggots and almost all other SJW-Groups have one thing in common: they don't put innocent children at risk. But you pedos do. And therefore you will never be accepted, deal with it. Or better, kill your worthless selves right now.

There's men that kidnap, rape and murder women. Does that mean that all men hurt women? Of course not, that's retarded.

I'm a pedo, and I think killing children is sick and it pisses me off when I hear about it. I even get triggered when I hear trans activists talking about how it's okay to sterilize children. Don't lump me in with those fuck ups.

Most pedos are right wing.

The SJW movement has devolved into a loose affiliation of criminals, muslim extremists, black lives matter terrorists, zionist jews and female psychopaths. They've already pushed for muslims to be allowed to have child brides in some european countries. They have no problem taking us on board.

That said, I wouldn't want to be involved with them because they're pure evil..

so do dead people, but that doesn't mean we should advocate to have sex corpses.

Any evidence backing that up? From what I see they're mostly liberal fucktards, what you say may have been true for the chan pedos from years ago.

I rarely watch tv, I see evidence by what's online. I see pizzagate, I see human trafficking, I see crime scenes of bodies dumped in the woods melted by acid and wear and tear. I read and read, hanging on every word. So many pedophilic groups do so much destruction, that I don't understand how they can love that which they basically trample into the dirt.

Basically I obsess over information, which is why I admittedly lose sleep.

Not the guy who replied to you, but I'm the one you quoted. I know not all pedos want to hurt children, but many pedophilic groups do. Many times that's the norm, and even when it's not sex can terrify and scar children, so why not just keep it to fantasy?

Not the guy who replied to you, but I'm the one you quoted, the comment
. I know not all pedos want to hurt children, but many pedophilic groups do. Many times that's the norm, and even when it's not sex can terrify and scar children, so why not just keep it to fantasy?

lmgtfy.com/?q=pedophile etymology

Wow, you really, truly, and literally don't understand the difference.

Daily reminder that most pedos are actually pederasts. Daily reminder that the average homosexual is a vector for disease and the homosexual community at large is nothing more than brash hedonism and a sign of societal decay. Daily reminder that pedophilia is a cult of conversion and perversion that has done nothing besides bring harm to children. Daily reminder that as part of their mental illness, pedophiles will rationalize their victimization, and in creating victims of their own, create more pedophiles.

Pedophilia is a disease designed to create more pedophiles. Pedophilia is a mental virus designed to inflict pain and suffering upon our most vulnerable. Pedophilia is a cancer that must be removed, lest we continue the trend of perpetuating suffering and trapping humanity on Earth rather than the heavens.

That's just plain bullshit, most pedos want to fuck little girls.

"Pedophile rings" don't represent pedophiles for the same reason the politicians and business owners and shit that invariably turn out to be involved in them don't represent any other kind of person. They have money and clout, or they wouldn't be able to engage in a cover up like that. Meanwhile we, whether pedo or not, are mostly a bunch of alienated NEETs who spend the few shekels we can scrabble together on our One Nice Thing, usually our computers. We wouldn't start that kind of shit if we could, because we've had real problems; we know that stability can disappear in the blink of an eye, we know what suffering does to people.

Most pedos, being in this lower class, are anti-contact. Those that aren't still want to be affectionate and gentle rather than using the child as a fucktoy. In either case, most will never get the opportunity to try, and aren't rushing to create such an opportunity, as it's far too risky.

It isn't pedophilia that makes people into child raping monsters. It's the sociopathic tendency required to be wealthy and successful.

Aww. And that's why we get to see so many threads like this? Where pedos are advocating sex with kids? Because they don't want it?

Representation has little to do with the problem. Regardless of the power of an individual pedophile, the apparatus still exists, and children are still being exploited because of it. Whether or not your hypothetical 'good pedophile' acts as you say, it doesn't change the fact that pedophiles are mentally ill, cannot be trusted to control their impulses, and a rather large number of them have taken high seats of power to bring their twisted fantasies into reality.

I would rather see these 'good pedophiles' actively work towards crushing these vile child abuse rings instead of living out their fantasies, proclaiming to be removed from the problem of their mental illness.

Fucking faggots, even islam banned fucking little girls. OP is a a faggot and is full of crap, Spain already had tasas long before overrated brits did.

Luke 17:2King James Version (KJV)

2 It were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones.

Did Islam ban it, or Muslims? I know the laws/politics in some Muslim dominant countries are not ones that the Muslims long ago experienced, but that is different from ones moral veiws (it would not suprise me to see Islam has changed with the world); though I wonder if they ever find these stricter laws sqeamish when there own would have been okay not as much punished in a different country of theres.

Sorry, but I am not a Christian, I just been around them a lot. "Flat" chest sounds nice, women have them too.

Thanks. I will read it.

This is what happens when you marginalize child sexuality. You push it underground. You lose the ability to regulate and monitor it.

According to the discourse of child sexual abuse, the traumatic kernel of a child’s sexual experience with an adult is formed, at least in part, by the child’s premature introduction into adult sexuality. This conceptualization depends on the installation of sexuality as the dividing line between childhood and adulthood. Child sexuality is conceived of as premature (play, experimentation, imitation), whereas adult sexuality is conceived of as mature (developed, fully realized, authentic). Therefore it is no longer socially acceptable to view forms of childhood behavior through the lens of adult sexual meanings. Although we may recognize childhood behavioral erotics in adult-child interactions, it is no longer appropriate to take these erotics as evidence of either a child’s desire to have sex with an adult or a child’s capacity to understand adult sexuality. A child’s ability to consent to sex or to be held partly responsible for a sexual encounter with an adult is no longer at issue. In short, hegemonic norms ensure that childhood erotics are not read as a sign of (adult) sexuality or (adult) sexual capacity. To trivialize child sexuality as premature, as play, and as imitative of adult reality is socially irresponsible. One cannot deny that there are important differences between child and adult forms of sexual expression, or that adults must be accountable for their behavior toward children. But along with any psychological and developmental differences there are important similarities and continuities between “child” and “adult” sexualities that only psychoanalysis has examined rigorously, and these similarities and continuities give the lie to simple oppositions between premature and mature sexualities, between childhood and adulthood.

Those succubine little floozies!

She was fifteen, she writes, when she began to fantasize about the man who lived next door. He was “about forty-five, with sexy gray hair (sophisticated-looking).”

Ah, these sophisticated-looking, gray-haired older devils!
How often they populate the erotic reveries of women young
enough to be their daughters. The ambiguous mystery they
bring with them, of having slept in many beds, surrounds them
with an almost mystic, golden haze of romance. Sexual but
fatherly at the same time, the older man promises to guide us
safely into our sexual life, initiating us with his great skill,
forgiving us in his wisdom by joining us in the forbidden act.

-Forbidden Flowers pg 86

stop mixing things together. When you talk about 'adult-child sexual relations' you clearly don't have 15yos in mind, pedo.

No, the anecdote applies quite well to say, seven year olds as human sexual nature does not change substantially with age.

pastebin.com/rtwHRvbW

inb4 you hand wave away all this too without even reading any of it like a typical moralfag

Hell, The_Emergence_of_the_Paedophile_in_the_Late_Twentieth_Century from quite directly says that feminism (Jews) is the source of the post-70s radical anti-pedo indoctrination.

The title already tells me all these snippets were put together by a pedo who wants to push his child-sex agenda, why should I waste my time reading this?

Well I know from the research I've done on the age of consent in the US that its origins come from feminists that were sick of all the men going after prime age girls so they made it illegal to do so in order to force men to fuck them instead.
Being anti-feminist is so common today that I find it really ironic that a rabid anti-feminist will still hold the age of consent as though its gospel truth even when its just another feminist fabrication.

If his worldview was wrong you'd have no problem reading his snippets and refuting them, unfortunately for you his snippets are actually the truth and the only way you can avoid having your worldview challenged is to not read it at all and pretend its incorrect by default.

I don't care about that worldview for the same reason I wouldn't ask an oil company to teach me what's good for the environment. Pedos are biased as fuck when it comes to this topic and what they tell you will always point out that child sex is good and does no harm and whatsoever. You are no better than the feminists, just biased in the other direction. I want neutral scientists to research that stuff.

It's an IQ problem. There seems to be an impossibility on a cognitive level to grasp the radically different perspective of his opposition. It's a problem that cannot be solved below a certain cutoff point.

Speaking of IQ, isn't it proven that pedophiles have an lower than average IQ?

WHAT PHYSICAL DIFFERENCES CAN MARK OUT A PEDOPHILE?

interesting isn't it?

Probably derived from a selection of repeat, impulsive offenders. My recollection is that one prison study found that pedophiles were three points above average (103) while the non-pedophile child abusers were of lower IQ similar to the general prison population.

If your sexuality was a social taboo and illegal with no good reasoning behind it I'm sure you'd be trying to tell everyone its not harmful as well.

All the sources from that pastebin are at the bottom of the page, if you just want to hear from the scientists and studies themselves you're free to look.
But we all know you're just making excuses, you have no interest in changing your mind just like your racist grandma has no interest in changing her mind about those damn niggers.

Yeah that doesn't work if you draw your study from the 30% of men that are sexually conscious of children.

Seems like we may soon be able to identify these niggers

???

Your brain cell isn't working.

I sometimes question what goes on in a pedophile's mind. In my opinion age of consent should be 16 and the law, and Romeo and Juliet laws should apply. (If one is in between the ages of 14-19 it is to be morally acceptable do to teens being teens and the age gap is not significant)

being attracted to something as simple as a little kid must have some sort of retardation involved. they can probably relate to children so good and vice versa because they're on the same level, mentally

I think 14 and up is just normal, healthy attraction since the girls are already capable of breeding at that age. They have sexual feelings at that age, so they can actually give informed consent to the sexual act.

What? Official doctrine on age of consent draws no bearing from sexual feelings. In addition to this, sexuality is present in almost the entire human life cycle.

I know, seen that coming. To clarify, what I'm talking about is sexual maturity, which I think is necessary to fully understand the sexual act and therefore give consent.

Psychiatrists prescribed a mental age of eight and half as necessary for "informed consent" to sex. They know this because they needed to do it for Down syndromes.

So, a normal child of that age can consent to the macabre modern feminist definition of a sexual relationship with the hegemonic white male.

So where are all the adult women who were abused loved around that age and say it was good for their development? You can't show me at least one, right..?

See:

GENA

I can remember that my fantasies began at an early age; five or six. At this age, I would often think how very nice it would feel to have someone older do these “naughty, but oh so nice,” things to me … as I lay in my bed, night after night, riding a tightly stretched piece of sheet with my tiny “cunny.” In par-ticular, I hoped it would happen with a seventeen-year-old boy who was a neighbor. I also couldn't wait to know what a boy's “thingy” looked and felt like. Then one day, in the spring fol-lowing my seventh birthday, all my fantasies were answered. Terry (I remember him well) asked me to join him in “listening to some music.” The stereo was in his room, which was actu-ally a bunkhouse well away from his parent's house and the rest of their farm. When we began talking, I soon felt we had become close, and so I thought it would be “proper” for me to ask him some pretty personal questions. He seemed to get a strange gleam in his eyes and said, “Shoot!” I remember the first and only question I had a chance to ask that day was, “What do boys look like down there?” He made me promise not to tell a soul, and then asked if I really would like to see for myself – that would be easier than trying to explain, he said. I very anxiously said yes. He took down his clothes and stood before me. I remember staring at his penis and wanting so badly to touch it. He sensed it. “You want to touch me, don't you?” he said. “Take off your jeans, and I'll show you how nice we can feel.” Again, I anxiously did so. He then “felt me up” until I almost died because it only kept feeling better and bet-ter. Then he showed me how to “bring him off.” How delight-ful that first experience was, and I doubt it will ever be forgot-ten…

Forbidden Flowers, pg 60

First of all that doesn't sound much like the average 5yo to me lel. They can touch boys of their age and explore their bodies together, it's not even illegal to do so, no need to have adult men involved.

What if the child doesn't like it? They are very easily influencable as you probably know. So they most likely won't complain if an adult threatens them, they're just little kids.

Yes, very important

You've never been "sexually harassed" by a seven year old "child molester" before, have you?

How much stock do you put in your race that it might be kind to children?

Its one thing to have sexy time with a underage, its a completely different case when pedo kills a underage. Don't group me with those child killing freaks.

Honestly I really feel jealous of the people who lived in the 1960's in the USA and Europe. Now everything is going to hell, and the only ones who can reverse it are Fascists who hate me because I propose sexual-social models that are not traditional.

The reasons to like children sexually are simple- to bend the child to your will and make them into your ideal lover. The other reason is that youth and energy is sexy.

Personally, I like the MILF body type, and the archetype of the caring motherly woman, but they really don't exist. Even my own mother doesn't fit this.

A return to a libertarian free market with the current foreign infestation could end badly. Although, to be honest, I don't see how ethnic nationalism and sexual liberation are exclusive. There's no real reason fascism can't be modified to grant rights to sexual minorities. It's not something that would conflict with defending against subversion from hostile countries.

I agree. The only thing really necessary to defend the white race is to forbid white women from having sex with non-white men, and to restrict immigration to marriage.

No. This shit is a fucking joke. It reads like the Malleus Maleficarum, which is about as on the nose as it gets.

Cry moar, you will never get your disgusting illness socially accepted. Shilling on 8ch won't change anything about that.

infowars.com/unreported-1500-pedophile-arrests-have-been-made-nationally-since-trump-took-office/

God Bless Trump

*God bless Netanyahu

Its funny how normalfags will try to make up whatever ways a pedophile look like or how he/she acts.

it's not made up you faggot, and as a college student you should at least know what average means.

nice try shlomo

says who?

jpost.com/Diaspora/New-Republican-Jewish-head-Trump-easy-sell-482976

read it

I still cant find where it states "Jews want pedophiles out of US"

Trumps not /ourguy/ but hes as close as we could get

STOP BEING A PEDOPHILE

Females under 14 should never be sexualized or thought of in any sexual manner.

You mean 12. MP4 related, she's over 12.

A hebephile judging the pedos.

Hey, faggot, guess what? Both Hebes and pedos get sent to prison.

But only one group rightfully

Thats like asking you to stop being a faggot.

When the judge passes his decision down and a hebe is thrown in jail, the criminals will scream, "Pedoscum!" and proceed to murder him.

To the ignorant person, anyone interested in 17 and lower is a pedophile.

(I'm not even saying you're wrong, but the world is fucked).

Yeah that needs to be changed, people need to learn the difference between normal people (attracted to 14 and up) and pedo freaks. I'm totally with you bud

How does it feel as a "normal person" to be just as reviled for having sex with a 14 year old as you would an 8 year old?
Theres really no difference in the reasoning behind banning either of them, procreation went out the window as a legitimate reason ever since gays were allowed to fuck.

That was as retarded as that Jack Chick comic about D&D players killing themselves for real if their characters die.

I think I'm not autistic enough to fall for an 8 year old passing off as a 14 yo

Don't be retarded. Sex physically harms most 8 year olds, while it physically harms absolutely no 14 year olds.

theres more to sex than intercourse friendo, I couldn't have sex with my gf when we were both 15 because it was too tight and hurt her so I guess I must have known the only girl on the planet who wasn't ready for intercourse yet at 15.
You saying absolutely no 14 year olds are physically harmed by sex was actually based on stats and not directly out of your ass right?

It's pretty normal for 15 yos to have sex bud

But not every 15 year old girls vagina is ready to have sex without it hurting her, that doesn't mean every 15 year old girl isn't allowed to do anything sexual or else its child rape.

A 14 year old may find her first time to be uncomfortable and not pleasing, but she will recover and go on to have a healthy sex life.

A 8 year old on the other hand, would be ruined. Her sexual parts would be permanently damaged and her sex life will be nothing but pain.

So we guess the pedos and lower the age of consent at the same time.

Meant to say gas.

Maybe not every 15yo, idk, but there is clearly no 8yo that is capable of taking the dick without damage.

If I had intercourse with my 15 year old gf there would have been permanent damage because she had a small vagina for her age and I had a big dick for my age. If having intercourse does damage that doesn't mean other forms of sex shouldn't be allowed either.
Theres still more to sex than taking a dick. You still call it "having sex" when lesbians are fucking even though they don't have any dick to fuck eachother with and have to improvise.

What ever you say, mandingo.

Protip: Lesbians experience bed death, because they are physically incapable of experiencing true sex. I pity them, their lives must suck.

If a lesbian has never been penetrated, she is still a virgin.

You can pull a load of shit out of your ass all day about how no 15 year old can be harmed by sex but I know its bullshit because I've experienced it myself.
If the size of your dick capped out at 15 I pity you.

..isn't big dick swaggering kind of silly considering you are trying to justify child sex here?

Fuck off, you girlfriend got cold feet because she was afraid of the other girls calling her a slut. Not because you had a thundercock.

Yeah I'm probably the only person on planet earth who wishes they had a microdick so they could actually fuck who they want, its depressing.

I know you probably don't know what it feels like to have a dick thats too big to fuck someone but you can actually feel it and don't have to rely on her telling you.
Maybe you could buy some japanese fleshlights designed for asian dicks that would simulate the feeling, would be a pretty big waste of money though since the thing would just tear apart at the mercy of an average white dick.

t. Gay anons

Seriously? Microdicks are way too small, you can't fit it inside anything because it's just too short. I've seen it in videos, I have an above average sized dick.

it was more of an expression, I wouldn't want a dick so small a womans clit could rival it, what I really want is to never talk about dicks ever again because this has turned gayer than a circumcision debate.

Yeah, right. This website doesn't receive anywhere near enough traffic to be worth it for any shill. This is just bouncing ideas around.

No one in their right mind would advocate for tearing apart children's insides. If the, uh, dick to vagina size ratio is unacceptable, and even half a year of gradual stretching would still not do it, there's plenty of alternatives. Blowjobs, handjobs, anal, being cucked by someone with a micropenis… to name a few. Have you no creativity, man?

You should reconsider the physics of that. If anything, it'd hurt more.

Other than that, you're right, oral absolutely wouldn't hurt.

Yeah I'm sure children love anal since it's such a pleasurable feeling. Holy fuck..

it is though

KEK!
This thread again!
Do you not see why allowing the ponyfag horsefuckers to have their own containment thread was a good idea now, Dysnomia?
So, I guess we're back, yet again, to being entertained by the pedo / anti-pedo gobbledygook!
Yay! or should I say Neigh?!

Or I could just delete this thread.. wow that's so difficult to do.

We just don't see what the problem is. I'm a 22-yo white Liberal guy, and I'm going out with a 12-yo Sweedish girl. There's absolutely nothing sexual between us, we just really enjoy hanging out together, and each others' company. We appreciate other people don't understand the depth and joy of our relationship.

Qran says 9 years and the shit about "morals" was easy, stds kill, no big country to gibe monis, pennis too big for kids so they are dead, pure biology, the thing about not being a whore or not fucking a child isnt a thing out of nowhere.

Pedos are sick psychos like fags or feminists.

am i a pedo?

Probably not

I'm 18… if you *want* me to be…

off topic