You faggots watch normalfag series and masturbate on youtube videos...

You faggots watch normalfag series and masturbate on youtube videos, then complain that there isn't good stuff out there.

All this when there is a god-tier space opera like The Expanse out there.

Stop what you're doing and go watch it.

Looks gay and being new it propably has niggers in it.

Sadly it has notably the unstable guy from TWD.
The woman who looks like a gypsy is hawt for an old person, I love her voice.
Would bang irl and not tell anyone ( she was also in Grimm)

Looks cheap

I was just about to start S2E8 myself.

Wouldn't call it god-tier, season 1 started very slow, the show doesn't do a good job placing you in the universe right away…

It lacks meat eyecandy too, other than that belter prostitute, no women in the show are much interesting. The asian supposed to be the waifu is barely shown and doesn't seem very interesting.

The space fights and some of the ideas (like the Mormon ship) are awesome.

The books are awesome and they did a good rendition the nigger girl is annoying

It does not have liberal propaganda, as far as season 2 goes. It has some red pilled moments in my opinion, but of course you must be over 8 years old to get them.
If there are non-white characters it's not to reach diversity quota, but because that's the world they live in.

Don't know the budget, but it's well done in all aspects, nobody can complain about the visuals as long as he's got eyes.

Good things:

But the best thing is this: in the last years most scifi movies/series are about how humanity is bad, useless and uncapable of getting some decent progress. Typical liberal propaganda of "white people technology is bad, social science are good".
Think about shit like: Avatar, Elysium, Intercucker, etc

Instead in The Expanse there are realistic technologies and realistic motivations behind the lifestyle in the various area of the solar system.

Look, if you actually like watching stuff, and you are not on Holla Forums just to banepost or whatever you do today, give this series a serious chance because it is one of the best and most undervalued shit that came out in the last years.

Watching what? Television and movies? What a waste of time.

Really well put also Thomas Jane as Josephus Miller was well cast.

Can't say they don't have some interesting ideas.

His haircut pisses me off tho.

Lol I was punk before becoming skinhead. Watch the film Thursday if you like him.

Best girl.

Listen lad while I enjoy it part of the fun is seeing all the forced diversity and retarded shit in there.
Also where did all the >syfy posters go? I know we don't have threads about syfy shows but I hope you did not die. I enjoyed seeing you morons shit up my threads a year or two ago.

All they ever wanted was fucking their waifus in missionary position for the purpose of procreation forever and ever and just like that, their hopes and dreams crushed. I feel for the mormons.

Didn't the ship miss eros and just got returned?

I haven't read the books so I can't tell from therebut there were no mention of the ship yet, haven't watched ep 8 yet (am about to) but considering that the ship was unmanned, launched on a trajectory that was supposed to punch eros into the sun and had a shit ton of initial auxiliary thrust it may very well be fucked or unreachable, so I just assumed that the mormons are fucked.

Sure buddy.
At least they all died, the future is mulatto.

Odds are, it will be, if people like Soros aren't stopped. Trump's election is a far cry of a solution, he is a jew supporter after all.

This thread is cancer. Reminder Eddie Bravo is doing a livestream with Eric Dubay this sunday, if you watch anything in your life watch that.

kys tbh

First book was excellent, second book ok, rest so far seem very ehhhhhhhh.
Is this how the series goes?

Hmm, not so sure about this. There seems to be a lot of forced diversity in it.

I watched a little bit. I don't know. It seems like every modern sci-fi show is concerned more with being cool and sexy that having good characters and interesting stories. That Killjoys shit is the worst.

Earthers cannot look upon a thing but wonder who it belongs to, huh? To make it their possession.
"Possession is nine-tenths of the law," they say. But that is not the way of the Belt.
We say, "The more you share the more your bowl will be plentiful. And those that will not share…" Welwalla! Welawalla!
And if we are all welwallas… Kowmang gonya die!

GOMMIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's interesting enough, but only because there is nothing else competing against it on TV. The author of the books is part of the Hugo awards leftist clique, and the big revel is just retarded. The story would have been better just focusing on the politics, leading up to warfare.

It's good but it has some serious gaps in dialogue quality and acting. It's like there are two sets of cast/crew working on the show. The ones who give a fuck and ones who are phoning it in.

But by far the biggest turnoff for me is the "seventh man". Way it's headed it seems they're going to introduce aliens and that will absolutely ruin the show.

I'm curious about this show but it's been so long since I turned on SciFi – sorry, SyFy – that I keep forgetting to.

Agreed

The last movie I saw in theaters was TDKR.

I haven't watched television for about a decade.

I use the internet now for the sole purpose of post-ironic shitposting.

Then odds will be that humanity won't be leaving this planet.

Humanity is bad, that has nothing to do with liberalism, you fucking autist. All you have to do is look at how human beings treat inferior life forms and you can see that the human species is evil.

What a fucking pleb, that movie sucked.

i agree with you, but i think the other user has a point in that sci-fi focuses a lot on the flaws of humans lately and doesn't give you all aspects of humanity. Humans are cruel and relentless, but also hopeful and capable of love and kindness, etc. It's lazy writing when you only explore one side of humanity and nothing else.

Name one movie that is genuinely anti-natalist and anti-human. Seriously, name one mainstream science fiction movie that is actually anti-human. Passengers was pro-human, Prometheus was pro-human, Avatar was pro-human as well, just anti-capitalism, colonization, and industrialism. The hero is Avatar is a human, and the Navi are basically just niggers. It wasn't anti-human.

ah, sure. You got a point. I can't think of anything anti-human exactly. I was about to say the Mad Max films since they show the destructiveness of humanity, but there's nuggets of hope in them as well.

The only mainstream scifi movie I can think of that may be considered anti-natalist would be the original Alien which portrays life as violent and a brutal struggle for existence. But I may be reading what I want into that film.

Even The Road, as depressing as it is, ends on a note of hope with the boy being adopted by a family.

If you think Avatar is anti-human then you're incredibly thin skinned and can't look at a film's message from an objective standpoint. The Navi are just blue Indians. In order for Avatar to be anti-human it would have to show the Navi as scumfucks as well, then it could be argued to be antihuman, but that's not what it is. At best it's anti-colonialism, anti-capitalist, and anti-white.

Okay.