Woman stole $19,475 from church that paid her light bill

A woman who came to a Kenner church for help with a delinquent utility bill is now accused of stealing more than $19,000 from the church's coffers to pay for a car, her insurance, cable and other bills, according to authorities.

Shareafa Watkins, 27, of 3100 Phoenix St., Kenner, was arrested and booked Friday with identity theft valued over $1,000, illegal transfer of monetary funds and being a fugitive from another jurisdiction, according to Lt. Brian McGregor, spokesman for the Kenner Police Department.
archive.is/WaQ2n
nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2016/07/shareafa_watkins_church_theft.html?utm_source=fark&utm_medium=website&utm_content=link

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/A0C4_88ub_M?t=1h12m39s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

she dun stoled nuthin whitey

dat monie be reperation fo' slavery fo real!

She need dat money fo ha keeds!

shareafa

lol sounds like a creoe nigger 2 me

shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

how much nigger-food does 20 grand buy?

This is the desperation to which the passive racism in our society drives black women

do nigger eat anything besides watermelon, kfc, purple drank and chips?

she needed mo' money from da programs

dis is all obama's fault!

Niggers eat, drink, and breathe

crack cocaine

Whity o me moar money!

Still waiting for her obamaphone

If you give a starving nigger the money to buy food he'll spend it on dope in a heartbeat and then go back to complaining about being hungry.

>>>/christian/

op ssems to be a pisstian fag

anther example why christians need to be executed on spot. feeding niggers around the globe and promoting immigration and multiculturalism.

Filtered for Holla Forums DC shill

Ironic dubs

No good deed goes unpunished.

this, quite honestly

Obligatory Empire of Dust link: youtu.be/A0C4_88ub_M?t=1h12m39s

News at 11.

The real question is how can someone steal that much without anyone noticing…oh wait who am I kidding.

Keep turning the other cheek goyim

SHE DINDOO NUFFIN

SHE BE GOIN TO CHURCH EVERY SUNDAY!

lol

SLIDE

ayo she dindu nuffin mane she dun finna needdat money fo her keedz n shiet man how jamal n dayquan n taneesha n shaneena n queen'eesa n shaquina n quashina n detraycus n marcus n jamal gon get dey foodz n shiet man du mib du ninna mip bix nood 🍾😂🔫😂🔫💯💯

This.

oh lawd, i live in kenna brah. never expected to see this town on Holla Forums

some of the harshest cops in the country if you're not the right color. wouldn't be surprised if the next dindu nuffin shooting happens here

Is nothing sacred?

Not to niggers.

This is why they cannot hang in civilization with humans.

Niggers can't even understand abstract concepts like time or consequence, and you lament the fact that they can't comprehend the transcendental and the sacred?

Harden the fuck up, son.

AYO HOL UP