COMMIES TRY TO BURN AMERICAN FLAG INSTEAD BURN THEMSELVES

archive.is/vn9hN

Cleveland Police: Protester Lights Himself On Fire While Trying To Burn American Flag

Other urls found in this thread:

m.bbc.com/sport/football/27202481
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

God bless America

USA
USA
USA
USA

this.

I've actually been worried these idiots could actually pull off a revolution, or at least an antiwhite killing spree. Turns out they barely know how to tie their shoes, let alone manage and operate explosives and explosive devices

BURN DOWN
BURN DOWN HOD DOPIC

Even other commies hate these cultist fuckers. Good for them for giving me a laugh though. They're still gonna get purged.

It's happened before with pepper spray.
m.bbc.com/sport/football/27202481

I bet they voted for feel the Bern.

WHY?! Why must good things always happen to bad people?

And everything changed when the flag burning nation attacked.

I think I speak for everyone here when I say

I NEED TO SEE THE VIDEO

Not one of your better efforts, Carlos.

Flag burning commies are having a bad month

Another one

Sage for Simpson gif.

Commies are fucking worthless

And what makes it worse is that they're RevCom, a literal cult whose leader has been out of the country for what - 20+ years?

What the fuck are those commie retards even saying?

Kill yourself.

Lol, stupid fucking commie bitch got what she deserved

RevCom?

Revolutionary communist Party, USA
They're the batshit of the batshit.

It's too bad global communism as a threat is dead, or they'd have all had their heads cracked by now.

I still want to crack their heads, even if all of these splinter Communist parties are the remnants of the Cold War.

Fuck off back to /4chon/

Looks like they took "Feel the Bern" the wrong way it

An enterprising American should contact China and allow China to use its cheapest, most hazardous imitation materials to make a big shipment of "Easy to burn" American flags to sell to protesters. Not only does this increase the chances of them killing themselves via self immolation, the fumes should ideally poison them or make them sterile.

I've been really disappointed with the level of chimp out at RNC. Praying to Kek for more.

Cleveland PD seems to have their shit together and they have reinforcements from across the country. Fucking sucks. Niggers aren't even bothering to come out at night.

Why bother with that when we could make an info-graphic to spread on commie communities detailing which flags to purchase for burning? You know damn well there are already flags in circulation that are sub par and potentially hazardous. A bunch of pakis died a few years ago from flag burning.

Think a polyester and acetate flags should both burn extremely quickly and produce at least enough toxic fumes to make anyone holding it sick.

Just have to know how to advertise it. "buy these flags for quick, even and photogenic burns" or something like that.

Commies literally support the chinks just by burning chinese-imported American flags.

Yeah and? China makes predominately cheap shit that likely to be made out of synthetic fabric that is in turn more likely to flash into a fireball and emit toxic fumes.

mfw as a chemist I can think of 1000 ways to create a lot of fun from someone burning a flag.

Then you can make this potentially an illegal American venture?

I can think of a few combinations that would be perfectly safe unless set fire to. Is there a law that flags have to be safe to burn?

Is there a combination that would make them infertile if they inhaled quite a bit of the fumes? Given the comparison of the "iphone generation" when it comes their competence, they wouldn't even accept that a simple flag is killing their eggs.

I mean, dead people can't procreate right?

YEAR OF THE FIRE MONKEY

Just wait until the DNC.

The fumes can't kill all of them. I'm trying to increase the efficacy here via indirect damage.

pretty clever
do it

Cleveland here. They are usual completely incompetent. Someone bests the corrupt police chief must be in charge for now.

Thank you auto correct.

Well done.

wew.

Jesus Christ if you want a symbolic gesture wash the flag, don't burn it. These stupid fucks deserved to set themselves on fire.

Yeah that will get the voter on your side!

poor guy

what did she expect though?

Ghost of Hitler is watching over us

ALWAYS

They are implying that the great flag of the United States is a "rag"

I'm going to buy a bunch of American flags and douse them with some kind of toxic chemical, then hand them to commie groups.

Proceed to laugh as all the commies get their retribution.

Never love your children unconditionally. Never just give your kids stuff for no reason.