Brussels alert due to radiation student

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36844437

"A large police operation in the Belgian capital which lasted all afternoon was a false alarm, (((officials))) say.
"Police were called following reports that a man was acting suspiciously and wearing a coat with wires protruding.
"The operation has ended and the man was apparently a student of nuclear radiation at a university in Ghent.
"Christian De Coninck of Brussels police said officers could not take any risks: "This person was covered in plates, metal plates, or something that could be explosives."
"In the end it turned out to be a student. He was researching radiation and radioactivity in the city.
""The way he reacted was totally abnormal, which is why we had to use all these means," Mr De Coninck said.
"The BBC's Gavin Lee in Brussels says police negotiated with the man for an hour before he was arrested."

So let's get this straight:

"How dare you be so bigoted, goy, he was just a nuclear student, stop assuming all Muslims wearing suicide vests are terrorists, goy"

DIRTY BOMB IN BRUSSELS WHEN?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7XmDYJBZZdc&list=RD7XmDYJBZZdc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hopefully soon. Trump's poll numbers can use a bump.

I thought the subject was misspelled and meant to say "radioactive student" and now I'm sorely dissapointed

Is this a translation problem, or does he really just study radiation?

Cool radiation suit Mohammad! Want to bring it to Belgian parliament?

Yeah, this is like that Omar kid but real

How else would you be able to study how to create nuclear bo- I mean, power-plants?

Thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=7XmDYJBZZdc&list=RD7XmDYJBZZdc

A couple math text books and wikipedia would be enough tbh fam.
Sandniggers all act like our technology is fucking magic, and I guess to them it is, but that's because they're subhuman retards.

You forgot the refined plutonium user…

the man was reportedly an insane Dutchman by the name of Zaam Hëijd

That was my point.
The knowledge is the easy part.

Just found a picture of him, holy shit this guy looks hardcore.

It really does seem like either intentional misrepresentation or downright journalistic incompetence to not just say 'nuclear physics' instead.

When the kebabs have just attacked France 1 week ago its not surprising that the police react this way when they see a kebab walking around with wires and plates sticking out.

The police did everything right in this situation.

Excerpt they didn't shoot the fucked on sight.

I give it a week.

Dubs confirm.
Death, he must be put to death.

He was probably just building a clock.

He's showing his exceptional skill by building a high end atomic clock. He and his clock should get a medal at the EU Babylon tower.

Come on, son

Yea, I'm sure that's what was going on. Completely understandable, could have happened to anybody.

Belgian here, that day it was fucking hot
And I do mean fucking hot>

I'M NUCLEEAAAR!!

And why, exactly, is all this shit stuffed in his clothes instead of a suitcase? Don't answer, we already know why.

Yesterday it was 49 around here, 2 weeks ago my backyard's floor was at 63
Get a grip, brusseloid

Where do you live, on the sun?

Dubai mudshark confirmed

I border jump but at the end of the day it's the same desert
I apologize because i realized those temps don't take into account humidity, which i recall that in the nether lands it must be fucking terryfing (75+)
I still think of Brussels as a dry city near France for some reason, we have 50 or less around here, so 35 with 80 humidity must be a clothbuster
Thou we got rain the other day with 40, b-but at least we dont have b-blacks

Reminds me of the shitskin boy who brought a bomb looking "clock" to school in America.

For a board that prides itself on biological hatefacts, people sure as shit don't understand biology and psychology here.

It didn't really look like a bomb. It was just a printed circuit board and an LCD screen in a pencil box. That said, he claimed it was something he made when really he just took apart an existing clock, so fuck him.

.>>6810729

Autism is a terrible disease

tfw you can get shot for wearing your NIJ IV plates in EUSSR

fallout 4