DER NORMIE

What is the normie? How does it operate, what makes it tick? I think it would be in our best interests to unersand this strange creature inside and out. So far as I can tell not every normie is amachine, though some are, many are simply just insanely misinformed. Although many are also simply NPCs in the game of life.

Character traits include relative weakness of the mind, prone to cultural suggestion, sense of culture and "fitting in" take precedence over individual development.

It is important that we understand them. To save them, to blend in with them when necessary, or simply to understand them in order to administer the redpill a little more easily.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/lm2Gv
8ch.net/pol/res/6792751.html#q6800975
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6rzdODmcL67yYuPIQI1nY_ct1P2TDUyv
youtube.com/watch?v=Y1suo_F7ceg&list=PL6rzdODmcL641s7WiVwaAAMlTrwnI1bCA&index=1
amazon.com/Spake-Zarathustra-Dover-Thrift-Editions/dp/0486406636
twitter.com/AnonBabble

a reddit friendly offshoot of the word normalfag.

Can somebody try to convince me these people aren't machines or that they're actually sentient?
I just can't believe it after interaction with them.
The lesser normies that attempt to fit in seem to think, but the typical normies who have no issue fitting in seem completely unaware they even exist, their entire existence is food, sex, drink, sleep, repeat.

Stop this fucking meme, "Normie" has been used for years here.

A normie is someone who chooses the path of least resistance,basically.

Yup, first post is always shit.

I am convinced that large portions of people are not people at all, but programmed machines (as edgy 14 year old as that sounds). They are completely incapable of awareness or they've had cushy sheltered lives and never had any sort of trauma to knock them out of the clouds, at least according to the Sam Hyde Theory. He also goes on to say that many normies are actually just human cattle.

A Normie is a stupid fucking coward avoiding hardships at any cost.
And thanks to the welfare system in the western world natural selection became useless bc in former times der Normie wouldn't have survived.

In all the social situation I've been involved in recently I've noticed the bigger more masculine guys were all outcasted by the main normie group, whilst the effeminate fuckbois were charming the pants off of the normie girls. Its getting really fucking weird. Even Chad and Brad are becoming outcasts.

fuck off robot

Go back to "Da club", Chad.

This doesn't mean anything. As soon as the world as we know it goes down the hill they will begging on their knees "Please strong man help us!"

A tip: When talking to normies, make sure to mention anime a lot, normies love anime.

here

people who function in today's society which in some ways makes them dysfunctional because to be well adjusted to an unhealthy society is bad for you.

I'm actually somewhat guilty of this it's not like I won't socialize or even befriend them but if I'm in some kind of large social gathering and see anyone overly buff I keep my eye on them and am a slightly cautious. This is only because nigger culture has gotten so popular it seems like every male under 25 is a stupid wigger just itching to get into a fight at the drop of a hat.

Normies have pretty happy lifes for the most part, as they either ignore or dont know about white dispossession and western decline. We all know this ofcourse, as most of us have been normies at one point. I remember how I got into Holla Forums, and the many though pills I had to swallow. The main problem for normies is that the pills of reality is hard to swallow, it breaks with your identity and place whitin the multicultural society, and thus choosing the reality will leave you an outcast, no matter if you came to this by the love of your people and culture or the hatred of globalists and leftist.

I wish I want so jaded and cynical that I could enjoy cute feel good sit like this

Not all of them were big guys, they just formed their own small group and didn't even talk to each other outside of a few sentences about cars, hunting, and fishing. Meanwhile the scrawny pussy boys were all but undressing girls talking about Adele and fashion. Something is seriously, seriously fucking wrong.

Speaking of der evige Normie, I've revealed my power level on Kikebook.

Hows my Jewdar?

This.

Perfect summation.

The normie does not think for the future beyond his immediate interests.

Who's the photoman?

Process of elimination, oven fuel. Hard to tell the nose from a direct angle.

I thought we already went over this.

I hate talking to my friends and families who love video games, movies, media, and terrible TV shows as grown men. The lifelong child meme is too real. The Pokemon go cancer just further reinforces this. I don't even know where to start w any of these people. Read a book, find out about something, want to use your brain for maybe a half hour. Blackpilled currently

Its normalfag my friend.

Normalfags are simply the vast majority of folk in any human group who do not care much for the business of thinking very much. They are driven, quite reasonably, by material concerns and they evaluate those concerns purely in terms of appetite, not policy. The normalfag is driven by desires of happiness and security. Whomever can fulfil these two things, even if only as illusions, has the support of the normalfag.

On account of quite reasonably not caring much for the business of thinking, the normalfag gets what opinions it demonstrates from the loudest voice around it.

t. Sinead McCarthy

Pokemon GO have inspired me to go outside for walks tbh

Yes, we did. See:>>6808232

Jewdar's going off again.

I remember this thread, but I didn't save anything but the screencap.

Do you have an archive of the thread perhaps?

I honestly don't even play games on my phone at all, they are overall degenerate but can be okay in moderation. I would urge you to just go on walks to think or enjoy being outside without being craned over your screen

Adults aren't allowed to enjoy their lives as long as they do so with purpose and moderation?

I don't see where you are coming from with this, a book is as open to being mindless entertainment as any other medium.

I can see what you're saying. I've gone very far into non degeneracy and against controlled/Jewish media. But many of the people I know, all of their downtime is spent consuming this garbage with no care in the world what its doing for their health. Or they think the newest stupid sitcom is so exciting and amazing now that its out there. Moderation is key with many things, but unguided consumption I see is killing minds. Most of all people are not growing up or retreating to child like states of being

There is a feeling that is warm yet terrifying when reading about hermeticism and the arcane.

It's difficult to face the reality of the divide between the personality and true character.

I'm going to take a crack at this. Here are my thoughts:

It's the 80/20 principle.

There is a large proportion of any population regardless of race or culture that follow tradition (they are weary of change), regard popular opinions as truth (regardless if it's based on truth or not) and take authority seriously (wether it's good for them or not). These people are normies. These are the 80%

These people aren't inherently left or right leaning, right or wrong… they just are and their environments dictate their opinions. Keep in mind if something like NatSoc became the norm, these same people would be NatSoc in America. That's what these people do, they follow and reinforce narrative because that's how they survive socially.

Let's take something like the Myers Briggs personality tests into consideration. Here is where the 80/20 principle applies.

Intellectuals INTP/INTJ types are less than 10% of the population. These are your INTP/INTJ types. Intellectual leaders, ENTJ/ENTP are also in the minority.

Together NT/NF types make less than 20% of the population. These are the people who push society forward. These are your leaders, intellectuals and philosophers.

Two quick examples: Trump is an ENTJ. Elon Musk is an INTJ.

The majority of people are SF/ST types. These are your traditionalists, followers and "normies" They can't be expected to have critical thought, they are mostly devoid of it.

I'm not saying ST/SF types can't be business owners or teachers or whatever… but ultimately these personality types are supporters not innovators or thinkers.

MBTI is also interesting when breaking personality types by gender. Most women are "F" feeling types. NT women pretty rare. Therefore the assumption that most women are stupid emotional beings is proven true.

This is why I also personally believe that "Redpilling" normies is a lost cause. They don't respond to facts. They respond to popular opinion or opinions from people of power. This is why a lie by the MSM holds more weight then the truth coming from a family member who "has all the facts".

Some interesting sauce:
archive.is/lm2Gv

far too brash, user. you need to damp your powerlevel.
I know it's not so easy to do when you're…

卐 卐 V Ö L K I S C H 卐 卐

Since the beginning of the year I've been doing research in the field of revealing your powerlevel on kikebook. After spending several months in the lab I came up with an entirely new method, which not only appears to be working but also to be a considerable alternative to weevs R.A.C.E method. I posted my findings as well as a detailed description of the method here:

in this thread:
8ch.net/pol/res/6792751.html#q6800975

I knew it!

But jokes aside…
see:

important is the following:

The main goal isn't to convert any shitlibs, but to let people know that having this kind of opinion isn't a taboo any longer. Arguing is not only pointless but also not necessary. However it is impolite to not reply at all, while sometimes a reply to comment gives you a good opportunity to drop an easy redpill. I try to combine these.

oh no….

I like video games, it's an excellent escape to wind down from all the jewish propaganda we are subjected to. I do other stuff as well but I can only handle dealing with normalfags a little bit at a time.

Pokecon goy is pure cancer though, one of my normalfag friends convinced me to try it. I got a bit nostalgic so I decided to download it, all it is is Google maps that makes you walk around like an idiot following icons. When you reach said icon (probably in the middle of a busy road, hehe stupid goyim ) you swipe your screen to catch the pokeyman and that is all it is. The only use for it is to meet girls, but even then they'll be vapid normies girls who like pavement ape music and are generally degenerate.

This sounds like a normie trying to be an edgy kid talking about the arcane and shit when in reality there is only Kek.

They are machine beacuse they have been told to. They could techincally be fixed though.

Is this a meme?
Do most guys on r9k Holla Forums want pure, 18 yo stay-at-home virgins to marry for a lifetime?
No one here wants sex and fun, at all?

That'd be right you fucking hedonist.

You think I want some whore passing on her ex-lovers DNA to my kids? You best unfuck yourself user.

You missinterpret us. We are not puritans, we just follow the rule of the Medium Term. You must not be a degenerate, neither a puritan.

Real oldfags use normalfag, not normie.

Also, there's two kinds of women, mothers and whores. both have their purposes, I'll leave it at that, the golden rule is don't fucking marry a whore

Wow Grampa, did you feed the horse today too?

I stopped think it was 'rude' not to reply around the same time businesses stopped sending out rejection letters for applications.

Hedonism is destructive by nature
All degenracy must be purged

How dare I actually want to date a woman who I actually enjoy spending time with beyond sex. Clearly I must be r9k for not wanting to bang coal burners and wanting to find a women to settle down with and have kids.

Der normalfag reveals himself

What's the neet concentration on this board?

I was listening to the last Daily Shoah podcast where they had the "Houston Goylers" ( a white activist group) on. One of the founding members stressed that they did not under any circumstances accept neets into their group. I thought that was interesting.

Society is like a big boobed women jogging. She needs a sports bra, too tight would be facism and too lose would cause too much bouncing, aka todays "refugees welcome" liberalism. I think that fits pretty well to describe this facet.

Unfortunately I'm a wageslave, I can see why they wouldn't though. They're usually awkward and scare People away to the left

But user…

you are the normie

The guy's argument was, "if you can't even afford toilet paper, how can you expect to save the white race?"

That line of thinking leads to mediocrity, We must seek and promote excellence,

To become the ubermensch is our duty, only the ubermensch will be able to save our race.

Actually most people believe Trump is an ESTP. Also, I'm an ISTJ who thoroughly examines many of the things I do, what I want to do, and what is actually best.

I recommend this playlist to understand the MBTI: youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6rzdODmcL67yYuPIQI1nY_ct1P2TDUyv

So you guys never ever have sex (since the

Nature will find her way. What you see now pushed by the globablists will have a massive blowback, and your duty is to make sure they will get involved too.

(NORMALFAG)
(NORMALFAG)
(NORMALFAG)
(NORMALFAG)
(NORMALFAG)
(NORMALFAG)
(NORMALFAG)
(NORMALFAG)
(NORMALFAG)
(NORMALFAG)
(NORMALFAG)
(NORMALFAG)
(NORMALFAG)
(NORMALFAG)
(NORMALFAG)
(NORMALFAG)

LOOK

AT

ALL

THESE

NORMALFAGS

NORMAL-FAGS

NORMALFAGS NORMALFAGS NORMALFAGS NORMALFAGS NORMALFAGS NORMALFAGS NORMALFAGS

IT'S NORMALFAG YOU STUPID NORMALFAGS

Triggered?

Here (same guy) youtube.com/watch?v=Y1suo_F7ceg&list=PL6rzdODmcL641s7WiVwaAAMlTrwnI1bCA&index=1

By the way, there are a lot of normalfags in this thread using the wrong suffix and pretending they aren't normalfags.

I've had sex, with girls I've dated. Women I actually liked beyond sex. Hookup culture is degenerate, I don't care if she had sex before, unless she hopped on a bunch of nigger docks or has a reputation of being a slut. It's not that difficult to understand

(NORMALFAG)

VERY

Most people ITT would tick all the boxes.

I've never had sex. I've got more important things to do than getting "MAAAD PUSSAY BRO!!!"
I'll keep looking until I find a decent woman whose company I actually enjoy, if that never happens so be it.

No you're just some wizardchan faggot

THIS IS WHY HATE IMMIGRANTS AND LEFTISTS. FUCK OFF.

I can tick 3 6 if hookers count

Lets do this.

Why do you hate leftists? They're the ones forcing us to pay for fat genetic rejects like yourself to jack off to anime and shitpost all day.

Why do you assume he doesn't just mooch off his parents?

Alas I'm still shit at making conversation that isn't small talk.

You're not paying for anything you arrogant little shit and I've worked a trade right out of high school for several years.

Refugee normalfag thinks he can use shaming tactics on us of all people. Seems you didn't leave your social media autism at the door when you came here.

Come at me, bro.

Only reason I don't go out most weekends is because I'm married and we have a young child.

Got a bingo. To be fair though, I haven't had sex/been in a relationship in four years, I've regressed to NEETdom and have been for three years, and my Twitter is just used for shitposting.

Im listening to that show right now, coverage is shit so have to listen a little bit at a time.
Isnt neetdom just a phase are there really 30 year old neets? Mom has to die sometime go get a job youll feel better not like the worthless fucks you are being right now.

Normies are people with fufilled ego who don't care or don't want to care about society colapse happening around them because they fufilled all the "normalfag" requirements.

Therefore as a collective they are useless trash and genetic garbage despite knowing how to appear flashy.

I honestly don't even know how its possible to achieve this. Its like I'm living in a different dimension than you people.

Those were interesting posts for sure and I agree, the goal should never be to convert shitlibs.

The fact that many people are afraid to voice what they believe proves that most people value agreement over facts.

Interesting. I'll check it out.

I know a self-made mutli-millionare ESTJ who is an great guy. He is naturally an doer and risk-taker and amazing with words. But god damn is he stupid when it comes to making larger picture connections.

As a result he is pretty liberal with his views because it's just easier to go with the flow.

For example when presented with facts he finds it easier to just blame the Illuminati instead of examining the JQ.

it's not an achievment. I'ts a blindfold to the fuckery that's happening in world around them.

Seriously, half of the world in war, 9/11, ethnomasochism, world hunger, poverty, terrorism in europe and their biggest pride is "having picked a chick at the bar?"

Still hard not to feel like a loser when you still live at home and have never held a girls hand tbh.

I'd be full norman if I wasn't as ugly

Normalfags are pigs at the trough while we're the monks sitting outside of the farm living off of roots and locusts. They haven't achieved anything special, it's merely the blindfold of bread and circuses that is handed down to every good goy who doesn't opt out.

But that shit doesnt fly, and once i encounter one of your kind i bash their heads in. The best though are the boomers and their retarded shit they spew. It is like a field day.
Na, we want our shit. But then again their is something to this appraoch but it just doesnt cut it.

SPEAK AMERICAN YOU FUCKING SPIC

shit wrong thread

I just don't understand how they even do it.
I guess I had poor social development or some shit.

What you're really saying is that "I can't stand people who aren't in my group" because you desperately want people to be like you. That's basically Communist-level thinking. Pic related.

Some of us get abandoned to the wolves and need to carve out our own existence rather than have it handed to us.

Na, i just speak my mind. And what i mean by i bash their heads in is that i intelluectually make them my bitch. It is not like i see you as a threat or i hate your way of living. But once i see one of you preaching they get a response. I have some very funny abilities, and i make use of them. I really get a kick out of it, because i find it really funny that some people like to say shit without having any alternatives.
Just like some old IT fag said to me "in my generation and the generation before people had a house at the age of 20" etc. And i asked him if the wood bees and beavers built it, because you need money for that. He got really mad at me.

What.
???????????

Nice excuses. No one is going "le look at me, I've le made it because some girl wanted to have sex with me."

Holy shit lmao. Seriously, stay mad.

It's not like I was some stud or anything; really when it comes down to being told I was a good kisser, lost my virginity, etc. that was all with one girl. I'm ugly and never was great socially, and even I got ONE decent chick in my life who wanted me at some point. You sound nigger-tier with your whining.

What's confusing? I've only ever had sex in places like my/her bedroom or other places in our houses. I thought "Public places" meant like joining the mile high club or banging in a park, etc. (which I haven't done).

So you had sex but didn't lose your virginity?
How is this possible?

where on earth did you find her?

Are you retarded or am I seriously having a retard moment myself?

I get this feel whenever my older bro describes his time at the high school we both went to.

You have been delivered from many temptations, user. Do your best to regard it as a blessing. No matter how much you desire the degenerate life, you are aware on some level that it's nothing but empty promises, and the writing is on the wall.

No it hasn't, back to reddit

does the rarely alone on birthdays count if its with family?

In high school. She found me. Like I said, I'm not good socially, and if it weren't for her I'd be a 23 year old handholdless, kissless virgin. And I'm genuinely not even good looking (like at BEST a 5/10) but I guess she had seen me around and thought that I was funny.

Since when? The other guy who mentioned that post didn't seem to be confused nor has anyone else other than you.

Jesus Christ, stop being melodramatic. Having felt a tit or something doesn't mean you've been going on Tinder binges and collecting a rainbow of STDs.

Half the people here need to lose the /r9k/ attitude unless you're fine with dropping out of the race so to speak so that chicks are left to only choose between their dildo a DeQuan.

doing this made me sad

does it count if I'm here shitposting here with you goys?

no.

I think it means that person has to be in the same room as you.

wizard/25

M8, what are you going to do if an employer sees that?

Holding hands with a girl is not that hard. Mainly in Kali Yuga.

What I'm saying is, you make perfect slaves to collect taxes and media manipulative target. Predictable behaviour, and don't give a shit on why the World is Fucked.

No, having had sex with a girl on 3rd abortion does not give you merit of a medal or something.
You're just a Useful Idiot to give money to Abortion Doctor or to local Club who sells Overpriced drinks.

And keep in mind, people who abandoned normie life have had those "ultra gold rare achievments" and found them hollow and crap, compared to what the world is facing. We might be in decline of Western Civilization.

if it weren't for imageboards and hobbies i probably would have put a shotgun in my mouth at this point.

So:
Half of World is at War
Terrorism in Europe
Rapefugees
One of Presidential candidates is openly bribed by Saudi Arabia and Corrupted to the Core
Abortions are rampant
Ethnomasochism is put on media
Your taxes are spent to kill more people world wide
Soviet Cultural Marxist Poison that a Subversion Expert warned us about is reaching Critical Mass

In the middle of this you proudly wave "I did it! I kissed a girl last friday."

I mean don't get me wrong, if this was Victorian Era or something it could be signs of marriage or something, but most likely given today you just got either vomit from her ealier overdrinking or leftover sperm from her previous blowjob 1-2 hours before you arrived.

And you want a medal for that.

This is why normies are cancer and to NOT be tolerated in 8ch.

Maybe what killed Rome really wasn't Barbarian Invasions, but degeneracy.

Congrats on the video it's a prime example of normie delusion, but no normie is insanely misinformed you cunt. The normie is choosing not to look, to dig, and most of all speak out let alone act against the very system which seeks out his marginalization and destruction.

Being around normies extensively my whole life, I know for a fact they will gravitate towards the right when shtf and you can't just walk into a deli or grocery for basic needs anymore. Hence the Trump meme, there are enough people pissed off and wanting MAGA change already without depression era circumstances, because they are at least informed enough to see we aren't that far from those circumstances.
To 'save' them you romanticizing cunt, means speaking to their heartstrings. Adolf did the same thing. Speak to the best traits of Western Civ and Western Culture. I don't ever go full 1488. Give it time and be patient. History has shown that playing to peoples strengths and pushing them to excellence, and taking pride in a culture that holds those values high, will be a culture and society that comes out on top in the end.

What resonates with the normie isn't so far off the grid from a nationalist or traditionalist. The normie has found his people, in the most readily available form to him. On top of that why wouldn't he want to participate in vid related? He's probably getting some nice pussy and having a few laughs with his mates to boot. Who can fault him? Is it hollow as fuck? Absolutely. Does it propel the already destructive system forward? Of Course! And that's still ok because when push comes to shove, what the fuck are you actually offering that's better? . . . . . . . . Until proponents of traditional western civ take the initiative and offer a better alternative, other than posting on a chan, expect to see more.

Erhm, after going full Redpill it's easy to have "friends". Just act "bluepilled".

Problem is, it will fill your need for companionship as much as hiring a prostitute fills the need for gf.

If you act redpilled, you are excommunicated. And you can't go back to bluepill. Well stay strong, normies live on an ever more shaking ground.

This bingo is Holla Forums-tier, most people on Holla Forums should have at least half of those checked.

I am considered anything but normal by people who know me and yet I managed to check most boxes.

I mean what the fuck?

good job

Fuck off normalfaggot. On the day of the rope degenerate normalscum like you will hang highest. Holla Forums is the beta man's land.

"Barbarian invasions" only occur when civilization has already died. Normalfags celebrating their normalfagness are like the Romans indulging in petty hedonism right before the rude awakening of having Rome sacked.

Casual sex before marriage is degenerate.

I don't know how to do that.

Keep dreaming faggot, go masturbate to your 2d waifu.

/r9k/ tier

That's nonsense, just act like you don't give a fuck when you drop redpills. That's what I do.

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU EVEN FIND A WOMAN WHO'S NOT A WHORE TO LOSE YOUR VIRGINITY TO????
I COULD FIND SOME CUNT ON TINDER IN A SECOND AND GET IT OVER WITH BUT I HAVE TOO MUCH PRIDE
ALL THE CHURCHES ARE SMALL AND FILLED WITH OLD WOMEN
ALL THE OTHER WOMEN ARE SLUTS
DO YOU JUST NEED TO GET LUCK?? WHAT IF YOU'RE AN AUTIST THIS IS BULLSHIT I'M SO LONEY
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Didn't go to prom. Was a kissless virgin loser in HS.

Remember this post when a REEE-ing White nationalist smashes your head in with a claw hammer, degenerate.

Later maybe.

If you have to act completely ignorant within your friend group, they're not a very good group of friends. The only thing is that you can't act like a complete fucking retard. If you walk into a conversation and your first line is, "Hey faggots I really hate niggers, do you have niggers to?" then people are going to call you a sperg with no self control because you're a sperg with no self control.

The trick to it is that you have to behave normally. You don't tell people about how much you hate niggers. You don't point out a black on the street and comment on it. You bring up news facts when they come up. You push people in certain directions. You make jokes about things enough times that in time, people come to accept it as being true.

Then again, if you're a total sperg, you probably don't have the charisma to pull it off anyways. At that point, you're better off making yourself a eunuch and devoting yourself completely to a trade.

You're both LARPing faggots.

You are not alone . welcome to stage 4

I've been there for like five years so far I feel like I'm going to explode and fucking kill something if I don't get this shit sorted out soon I don't know how much more I can take before my inner frogman gets the best of me

Kek, that's what you get for listening to christcucks

Ayyoooo that first post is mine

I'm not larping shit, maybe you are with your autistic blabbering of a post.

I just channel my anger

yep the chans are slowly being annexed by the herd, they are adopting our words and ideas and naturally they remove all the substance from them. its funny how few people read the philosophy that they name drop on this board

honestly you could lose your virginity but then you could end up like jake rapp also. I know a lot of guys who get into similar situations with their gf. there really isn't anything shameful about celibacy. don't let anyone tell you otherwise, women are the ultimate normies, in order to obtain one you either must become a normie or learn to manipulate. since you cannot treat a woman as your natural subordinate in this society you cannot be honest with them. IMO there is nothing to gain from being with a woman in this society except physical pleasure and social status. masterbation can achieve the first objective and most people here are not interested in social status within the schema of post modern materialist jewish globalism.

"The degree and kind of a man’s sexuality reach up into the ultimate pinnacle of his spirit. " - nietzsche, B->G&E.

normalfags don't do most of the things in pic related. Watch one try to learn a new skill (if you find one that's even trying), it's like a wheel with one side missing, trying to go uphill

i was looking for a definition of "nominalism" and you just gave it. Well put, thanks user.

Aren't "Do" and "Act" the same?

You said this. You are a LARPing faggot.

This has death written all over it.
Day after day I'm more willing to seclude myself from society completely, fuck.

amazon.com/Spake-Zarathustra-Dover-Thrift-Editions/dp/0486406636

i know kaufmann is a jew but I like his language much more than t.common

It's what he meant with his post. Am I suppose to agree that the weak will prevail over the strong in order not to be larping?

There's only one kind of pill that can fix normies, and it isn't red.

keked and checked. The majority of people will always be normies though, vid related.

alright alright, jesus christ, I was in the R9K thread too, Ive seen the post

wew not a normalfag
:^)

Checked every single box….
Should I show myself out?

I genuinely don't want to do shit on my birthdays. I book it off sleep in, take kratom and play videogames, or I'm too exhausted from work to do anything, it's really started to kill whatever was left of my social life, but I can still chat up random girls and get their numbers.

I'm curious, what do you do when you go out? I've been trying to force myself to go do shit to meet more people (girls) but I can't seem to find anything that interests me

It's on my list already, matey.
Ah, I just wish people had some modicum of self-awareness.
It's your marriage, the confirming of your commitment to your wife for a lifetime (your marriage had already happened when you became one flesh with her) and you want to turn it into a jewtube meme.
That's what you want the celebration of your marriage to be remembered as.
I still remember my godfather's marriage to my godmother. I was only 6 years old and it made an impression on me so big that I still remember the sentiment in both the ceremony at the Church and the after celebration. It wasn't a party, it was a true celebration; a coming together of two families to rejoice the grand gift of God to mankind: the gift of creating life, reflecting the allegory of Christ united with his Church bringing life to mankind. It was a celebration of the generations to come, the future that would be; and it felt like it. That video is the opposite of that. That video is a celebraton of the moment, not of the continuity. That is why it smells like death when you watch it, because it has no future.

Do I win?

Someone post the "DER NORMIE" propaganda pic.

am i a normie yet?

Seems as if the autist has been triggered.

Am I normie yet?

I've found friends from Holla Forums that i hang out with irl. hence this.

A normiefag, is someone who simply has not been bathed in the forge of pain and suffering.

Some normies do suffer greatly but that is not enough you require pain and intellect. If you lack the intellect to probe deeper, to seek the source which we all yearn for you will stop short at the easiest answer given to you.

We would all be normies if we weren't faced with situations that faced us to question our beliefs.

The path of least resistance is a law of nature, and the only difference is that our path has led us to be burdened with the task of questioning of our world.

Not gonna explain myself.

Wow I didn't know I was on Reddit

Normie detected

ITT Holla Forums becomes /r9k/

forgot image

I'm like an ascetic Holla Forums autist/wagie ragie now, but there was a time in my life where I was the Arch-Normiefag ultron prime

well fuck me, somebody did it before me

too many variables, don't know what counts.

but rounding down, I don't fit most of those, but it's ok because i have ROMANCE

Intellectuals.

Workers.

Slaves.

Liquidation.

dodged

not fat, but not in good shape either. Pretty strong but zero stamina
Will probably never move out of house, because I'm employed in the family-business
got lucky with GF, childhood friends and she took some weird liking of me, would probably become wizard without her

Real talk I fucking love ISFJ and ESFJ normie girls. God damn I'm gonna marry one so hard one day. Too bad I'm a low SMV beta-male.

kek this dumb broad will get smashed and gashed so easily

Oh God.. I can tick FOURTEEN….
WHAT AM I??!!!!

Pic:

Yeah - but were they fucking them?

So you'd make Trump a slave?

Business is business, but personal relations and Holla Forumsitizicing do require following a certain etiquette. If you want to be good at it, that is.

All -isms are destructive by nature.

Not completely wrong, but where's the cut-off point? Also remember that many great statesmen and leaders (among them Hitler himself - a NEET if there ever was one) consciously and purposefully rejected stable 9-5 lives, precisely for having time and mind to dedicate to their task. A normal person won't be politically active after a 10 hour day.

I prefer the terms "chastity" or "continence", but yes, it should be required of those who cannot dedicate themselves to a family. I think I don't have to mention here just how Jewish the whole porn business is.

(check)

Is that an Holla Forums hygiene version of the horseshoe theory?

Sure. Normies don't shape their opinion by reason but by imitation.