Johnny Bravo Reboot

Remember the show Johnny Bravo, on Cartoon Network in the late 90's? If not it was about an alpha male, or at least a guy trying to be an alpha male, hitting on hot women and living at home with his mother, who babies him. Holy shit i just realized the resemblance to anons. Anyway, That show is getting a reboot so here it is.

I keep trying to pick and choose snip its that scream social justice, but the entire article is a mine field, scratch that, A-bomb. It's better to just read it in full. It's impossible not to cringe, especially with the apologetic attitude of the cucked creator.

cynicnomore.com/2016/04/13/cartoon-network-to-reboot-johnny-bravo-in-2017/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/IGSWL
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sage

every time.

They are no better than the Muslims destroying ancient monuments.

No trace of the world before can be left intact.

Having said that, the show will flop just like every other “progressive” reboot. It will lose them money and damage the companies image and they won’t learn a thing.

Sage

Absolutely pathetic.

This is fucking bullshit, the original show was a guide for young boys showing them what NOT to do by showing Johnny failing miserably in his attempts to pick up women, turning it into a lecture isn't funny, or entertaining, and making the women victims is flat out fucking retarded.

This must be a Onion kind of site?

No way this is real. lol

First off, archive that shit. Second, this is what progressives do, they can't create anything on their own, so they infect and destroy existing IPs to satisfy their desire to self righteously proselytize people into their crazed cult. Third, sage.

Suzy was a loli that was always trying to get Johnny's cock iirc.

I'm pretty sure this post is satire.

What's being slid? RNC thread is stickied.

Did the powerpuff girls bomb? Obviously, ghostbusters did terrible, but I feel like you have to compare television series to other television series.

I can find no other article besides from this random blog mentioning this

The double dubs must be respected.

Terminate the thread mods.

Cannot tell if satire or real.

The lunatics are running the asylum.

Fucking hell.

$20 says the upcoming Ed Edd & Eddy episodes will have a "diverse and inclusive" cast.

Ed Edd % Eddy is getting enriched too? Jesus, just fuck my childhood up.

is this how it feels to get the ghostbusters or startwars treatment? jesus fucking christ I AM MAD!

what the fuck are they doing?

I almost believed it until I read this. There's no way this is real. Please, dear God… someone tell me this isn't real.

anyone remembers the first episode?

I know there was one episode that was always reaired like crazy, think it was the first one

new PPG is getting a second season

no joke

I love going to Holla Forums to see all the reactions for all the retarded recent shit in cartoons and comics

But I kind of don't want to go there right now

not surprised, to be honest.

Part of what made that show so good was the lack of supporting characters.

I gotta say it Holla Forums It's borderline brainwashing at this point. All I can say is thank god most kids today watch Youtube, Netflix, Hulu, ect now.

not that I would put it past them to do this its not official yet. Johnny bravo why that? Cartoon network is throwing the whole trashcan against the wall now to see what old retiree will stick. someone is getting massive pressure put on them from Turner all this rebooting screams desperate.

This shir isnt real, pol eating crap again.

Nobody cares

this better just be some douchebags blog, its almost as if they never saw the show, Johnny strikes out almost everytime, the only girl who liked his bullshit had the same personality as him, you can even say the show encourages street harassment because johnny isnt a fucking rolemodel he is a buffoon.

That show already had a diverse cast…
The only thing is it wasn't progressive, instead it was regular smack and punch 3 stooges type of comedy.

Clearly not real. But then I wouldn't put it past the people working at CN right now to completely miss the joke of the original Johnny Bravo.

This shit didn't work with that Powerpuff Girls reboot and it won't work with this

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

I mean holy shit, they're acting as if the show didn't include Johnny Bravo getting kung-fu'd, electrocuted, and generally getting his ass kicked by women for being a PUA. The whole point was that Johnny never got laid because he laid it on too thick.

I always viewed everyone who wasn't Ed, Edd, or Eddy as supporting characters, and even they were supported by the Eds. They were symbiotic characters n shiet

Oh man, not fucking Johnny Bravo
He's the shit

Subtlety and nuance is lost upon the left, sneak a peek at there memes some time for a better understanding.

Think you can find solace in the memories of your childhood? Too bad, kikes want to destroy that too. Nothing is sacred to the Jew.

Okay its satire, but the fact that it seemed even plausible is disturbing.

user, I wish it were parody. Do you know how many women do not cook? Not only do they not cook, they can't cook. It's so pathetic that even in their supposed keystone abilities, a man can outdo them.

WAKE ME UP

I never watched this show and know nothing about it however I only had to read about up to the supposed quote of Cartoon Network saying the show was a "dark chapter" in the channel's history to know this is Onion-style satire. No such show is in the works. Why do people keep believing obviously fake stories like this? Autism?

I started reading that and laughing, I legit thought it was satire.

Horry shit.

Your first instinct was right.

Another thing is girls are fucking slobs now. I was renovating an off-campus girls dorm and it was fucking disgusting. All the girls there had all their shit thrown across the floor, random alcohol bottles - some empty some full, and pills. God it made me fucking sick.

But you know, you go girl! Having no self control is empowering!

Feminism is a race to the bottom.

see, that's good satire. you start with something kind of horrible but believable, then end with something completely retarded and impossible. and then it actually happens in 10 years

HOH MAMA…

Fuck, if that isn't some ISIS level shit of "here's the victim we're about to behead, watch him speak of his evils before we do".

Fake and gay

let them ruin film, user

it is they who will lose in the end

we still have the originals to look back upon

they will have nothing

You guys are will fall for any old shit

Which made it funny. I can't believe I'm going to have to save old cartoons to show my children, because anything on TV now is just too SJW.

sauce on this semen demon?

Holla Forums
The only place you can appreciate a gurren lagen/johnny bravo mashup, and then heil hitler.

Wouldn't surprise me for a bit if they actually do it eventually. Now what, the Chihuahua psychic lady from Courage is now the protagonist? I am Weasel now advocates for women's rights and I.R. Monkey now has GG on his shirt or some shit?

They know they can't make their own shit, but I don't see how reviving this old cartoon would do anything to net viewers. It's too old for the kids today to know and they are obviously changing it so much there won't be anything for the old audience to come back to.

like in that comic book with thor

Ok, clearly this is done just to piss somebody off.

Who the fuck would do this sort of thing?

/thread

Is nothing sacred?

whats the source of that pic?

i remember seeing it before, but i cant pin down where

South Park I think

It's the South Park episode with the nurse who has a conjoined twin on the side of her face

Holla Forums seems to think this is a hoax.

Dear god I hope they're right…

This better be bullshit.

Nice. I wanna get laid through flowers and poetry, not wearing some stupid nigger ball hat. You faggots complain about more useless shit than my 60 year old mother.

Someone please accuse me of being a shill. Then I will counter your accusaion with a request for the fight to the death in person that you will pussy out of because your only card is SHILL and you are fucking worthless.

I was sure that it was gonna be repackaged as: "Hella swag bruh be hittin' up dem white bitches tho tbh. haha S A V A G E…*Twitter laughing emoticon*"

archive.is/IGSWL

When will the kikery end?

Is that show even on anymore? It was great back in the day, but it looks like it went downhill when they for some fucking reason started having episodes set during the in-universe school year based on the couple I saw with my nieces a couple years back.

Fuck off jew.
>>>Holla Forums

They were better off dead. This is like expecting to see a PC version of Ren & Stimpy

THERE IS NOTHING POLITICAL ABOUT THIS

GO TO >>>Holla Forums AND >>>Holla Forums

HIDE SAGE AND REPORT

HIDE SAGE AND REPORT

HIDE SAGE AND REPORT

HIDE SAGE AND REPORT

HIDE SAGE AND REPORT

HIDE SAGE AND REPORT

HIDE SAGE AND REPORT

HIDE SAGE AND REPORT

HIDE SAGE AND REPORT

HIDE SAGE AND REPORT

HIDE SAGE AND REPORT

HIDE SAGE AND REPORT

HIDE SAGE AND REPORT

How is politicizing media in order to mold people not political?

You either die in your first couple of seasons or run long enough to see yourself become pozzed.

Pic related: I loved the first three seasons of Legend of Korra, and they fucking destroyed it.

I think Avatar the last airbender had it best. I was only consistently annoyed they fucked around with "previously on avatar" by showing random clips of the episodes that didn't even fit continuity of the previous show. It was a grab bag at that point.

It's just some nobody's blog. Why would you believe it?