The Pajeet Question

Alright Holla Forums, I need answers.
Pajeets make up 17% of the world population, yet are rarely talked about.
Whose side are the Pajeets on?
Ours, the (((globalists'))), or neutral?
I heard that the Hindus hate Muzzies just as much, if not more than we do, would they help Europe and Burgerstan with removing kebab?
Or do Pajeets simply not care?

Other urls found in this thread:

pumpkinperson.com/2014/09/29/caste-iq-in-india/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open_defecation
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sri_Lankan_Civil_War)
savitridevi.org/gold-contents.html
savitridevi.org/gold-01.html
mea.gov.in/in-focus-article.htm?20349/History and Evolution of NonAligned Movement
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Its cause they don't do shit. India has well defined natural boundaries which it can't afford to expand beyond and yet is too big to attack. Within it sit millions of different pajeet tribes speaking different languages in different states. Its an administrative clusterfuck nobody wants to take over and so they just sit there pooing in the loo.

Pajeets are rarely talking about because they're a race of streetshitting retards who do nothing of note besides stealing American jobs and failing to use toilets.

India is a mixed bag. It was under a caste system for thousands of years and has essentially created different breeds under the same system. I have a friend from South India (Dravidian) whose family was in the Bhramin caste, his whole family is intelligent, very clean with great hygiene and all around great and successful people. Every other Indian I've met are grubby sub-humans and they are the Sudra and untouchables who 'worked hard' and immigrated to the west. Whenever you met an Indian you have to get to know their pedigree before you move on to know if you are speaking to another human being nor not.

INDIANS ARE NOT A RACE YOU FUCKING RETARD

North Indians = Aryan
South Indians = Dravidians

yeah and maybe 2% of those will ever accomplish anything

Holy shit Lel, there is a huge difference.
Did bathing in shit for thousands of years permanently stain Southern Indians' skin?

pajeets are alright, they hate sandniggers and mudslimes more than the average Holla Forumsack does
they have to stay in their country though

poo in loo

there is no difference. the white ones make only 1% of the whole shithole.

In short:

India's power projection in the region is now suppressed by Pakistan and China, Pakistan's overlord, but doesn't bother engaging the Sino-American struggle over the South China Sea, because there's little in it for them. I think they'll be entering their own silent development period now, like China did. And when they finish, 2050 or so, they'll be the largest nation in the world. Then Asia can have it's world war.

Pajeets are singehandedly responsible for my job being so lucrative.

Without outsourcing to pajeet land where they screw everything up and make things worse, I would never have such a high paying job fixing all their insane mistakes. Best of all, retarded managers who think less money equals same quality will continue to send off work to pajeetland requiring vast teams of people of myself to fix their screwups.

It's even a better situation than if they sent us the work to begin with!

Outsourcing is dead, long live insourcing!

I for one, thank our pajeet bros for such incompetent retards at such a low price.

They want to remove kebab.

PS Oh yeah, so answering the question: like you said, they're a fuckhuge chunk of the Earth's population, they don't need pick a side other than their own. Even less so than China, since there was no communist period.

However, they are more likely to ally with Russia or USA than China in the future, because China would never willingly give up on the Pakistan leverage it holds over India, even as a close ally, but also because of border issues. It's obvious it's a suboptimal situation to have China holding a natural fortress like Tibet right over you. Ideally India might at one time…"free Tibet". Pakistan is another problem. Mudslimes don't give up on something they owned once. They still yell about Spain in ISIS. This means the Paki populace will drive towards conflict with India. On the other hand Sauds look upon India as a backup USA. Large entities like that have trouble with sufficient oil supply and sudden shortages are impossible to compensate for. meanwhile India has the easiest access to the Persian Gulf out of all the XXL sized players on the planet. They could actually hop into uncle Sam's boots one day and suppress powers like Iran from dominating locally.

The Indians I know (high caste Hindu’s) in India hate Islam with a passion. Unlike Westerners they are largely non-PC and when in India I enjoyed open conversation with many people about the subject.

The opinions ranged from a fear of Islam right up to a full Holla Forumsack-tier resolution that in the long run India would have to commit genocide to save itself from being swallowed by Islam.

I didn’t meet anyone who had cuck comments to make regarding the topic, they universally saw Islam, as at the very least something to be concerned about, never celebrated.

India is a massive and complex country, they have their own problems to worry about. Most of the population is to busy working to keep food on the table to worry about the topics we concern ourselves with.

See answer one. I don’t know about the Sikh’s but by all accounts war with Islam is at the founding core of their faith, I’d imagine they hate Muslims even more than the Hindu’s.

If a war between the West and Islam takes place I don’t think they would have any choice by side with us. Islam would slaughter them wholesale if we lost and Islam became all-powerful.

Or do Pajeets simply not care?

Those that have the wit about them and luxury to think about anything other than surviving care.

On a side note Indians HATE Pakistanis with a passion.

actually like 50% of the population shit on the streets

hahahahaha

A lot of immigrated Indians seem to be very smart as they mostly hold high IQ jobs.

India is rife with crime and other degeneracy because the country is poor and being poor does lead to crime.

But with niggers, no matter what country they're in, even if they go to a rich country where they're able to get a career if they had the brains and willpower, most of them do not, unlike the poo in loos who come from a squalid shithole yet they're able to land on their feet.

trust me, there is no difference between shtiskins and niggers.

Albino indians just look like white.

Pick one and only only one

any examples?

post stories

Some Indians are some of the best mathematicians and engineers but some of them are also low-skill labour at fast food joints. Anyway they should stay in their poo-land.

Indians also invented numbers (maybe this is why they have many engineers and mathematicians). Then the kebabs acted like they invented them and called them "arabic digits". Then white man took over the 10 digit system and perfected it.

forgot to add:
indians are some of the fastest growing populations on earth. They are literally nigger tier and have 4 or more children per couple. I have no problem with them doing it in poo-land but when I see them in yurop with their offspring I cannot help but feel endangered.

India will forever remain irrelevant and dormant.
Pajeets in general completely lack drive and initiative, being only concerned with lining their own pockets. They do not have any national idea or goal except for muh Pakistan to follow.
As said, the only danger is that one day the shit-bowl will overflow and the West will have to commit pooicide to keep the pajeets in line.

Brain drain. A lot of High IQ Indians move to first world countries.

I can't think of a single one other than ramanujan

Well, you gotta remember that Pajeets are made up of different groups. The caste system (and not breeding with lower castes) ensured this, to some extent. Brahmin and upper caste seem to have a higher average IQ than Europeans:

pumpkinperson.com/2014/09/29/caste-iq-in-india/

We should ally with them and help ensure that neo-Marxists don't use the Pajeet untermenschen for their bogus world revolution.

In my experience, educated Pajeets (both in Pajeetland and the West) have a fairly positive attitude towards European (Western) civilization, white people, and they aren't particularly politically correct. I've met some older Pajeets who are particularly based.

There was a guy called Fazlur Khan, he's basically an idol for civil engineers
He suffered a faith a little more bad than being a pajeet, he was a Bangladesh pajeet, born in Dhaka and near the Poo Lake
Still the guy was a ruthless prodigy and breezed through the education systems, until he landed in the U.S. and made several prototypes proposals in skyscraper building systems
Many were build and he basically redefined how to make them. Hwite man made the skyscrapers thanks to Louis Sullivan's ideas, a german called Gropius redefined it but a pajeetoid perfected them to a whole new level

Scary to think the guy died young for an architect/engineer

Actually user, Pajeets do shit. In the streets.

Brahmin Nazi reporting, Holla Forumsrother.

the bowl is already overflowing. I started reading The Rising Tide of Color today. It's incredible that in 1920 he noted that the colored world comprised 1.5 Million people - and if we kept giving them medicine and white man's aid - they would not stop breeding and would eventually form a dusky hued migrant wave that would fully engulf the white world.

Wouldn't it be smart for the joos to get the Indians and Chinese to fight it out. I know the Indians are already a bit scared of the Chinese. They should spread a bio-weapon in India and blame it on the Chinese - come out with some sort of "leak" showing that the Chinese have spent years researching poojeet ethno-weapons. Then try to instigate a fight between Indians and the Chinese.

stories please. I've worked with pajeets before and know what a hilarious meme these people are

Pajeets are actually on our allies more than our enemies. They are the most racist people on earth (pic related) and love Hitler. They hate Muslims more than anyone. They aren't violently opposed to the west.

Cons: they have problems due to overpopulation, poop in the street, have some degeneracy (tied in with overpopulation).

It's because all the smart Indians gtfo to the UK and the USA (where they are the highest income ethnicity in the country). They have perpetual brain drain.

Actual pajeet here. Ask me anything.

Non-mudslam arabs are basically that plus poo-less streets PLUS hate jews

do you poo in the loo?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open_defecation

(Pic if nobody believes me)

Yes

Is this you?

Is it true that Tamils were at the brink of war with the rest of the country when you were fighting the chinks for some glaciers?

No

If you are talking about the fight for getting some of the srilankan islands (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sri_Lankan_Civil_War) then yes.

Are you sure? It looks like you.

No one really cares because India is a complete clusterfuck
There's hundreds of ethnic groups, hundreds of languages, huge portions of the country are controlled by communist rebels

India is more likely to return to it's "natural" state of being fractured between a lot of different nations than it is to become some kind of world power

This was not a problem for ancient Rome. Why is it a problem for modern day pajeet?

pajeets are often talked about in the same breath as chinks and niggers [at least on Holla Forums] but I think there are a few important things that separate them culturally.

the nogs in africa had no real need for agriculture, due to a predominately nomadic and tribal culture resulting from there always being some kind of foodsource to follow or migrate for. for the better part, niggers never stayed in one place long enough to do any real environmental damage, choosing to let nature clean up after them while they moved on. colonisation eliminated nomadic behaviour and with western control, cities and countries were formed to varying degrees of success. once colonisation ended, however, you can see the tribal instincts kicked back in, except now there were cities, farms and nice houses to fight over. not to mention communism creeping it's hook-nosed tendrils into things and accelerating the process of constant revolt. they weren't efficient enough to really fuck up their environment, either western values are too strong or they've been too busy killing each other over nothing to do more than gut buildings and amass piles of litter.

china is a sad case in that they HAD a decent culture with technological development, social standards, and most importantly a respect for their environment after their own cultural development and then western colonialism. but communism came along and did it's very best to get rid of all that and turn the chinks back into bug-eating savages living in their own filth. without a culture or love for their land, the chinks were more than happy to fuck up their environment (and anyone poorer than them) for a quick buck once they opened up their doors, dumping their problems in the river for the next guy downstream to deal with. fortunately for the chinese, half of africa was ripe for the picking because the niggers are too busy fighting each other to take advantage of africa's near endless supply of valuable minerals.

india though, is just hilarious. all the benefits of colonialism including still being in the commonwealth, communism has had way less influence and they still can't effectively develop as a country because their culture is just so fucking backward. indians either fear or revere toilets because they believe a witch lives in the poo hole. they put their dead in the river to be eaten by fish gods, then pollute the shit out of the same river because the concept of burying things is foreign to them, I guess. then for whatever reason, the river is still fine to bathe in when they see a bloated corpse covered in garbage floating not three feet away. they don't have the excuse of cultural destruction via communism and are demonstrably smarter than niggers, but instead they are a-ok with living in their own ungodly filth due to their culture being based around it.

tl;dr pajeet lives in his own shit because he's used to it, as opposed to tyrone who doesn't know any better or wang whose little red book said he's got no choice in the matter

The Indus Valley civilization had plumbing and toilets on the same level as the Carthaginians. Then it suddenly vanished and was replaced by streetshitting monkeys.

Are Indians genuinely still butthurt about colonialism or is that just shitposting?

My fucking sides, really? So that pic with the Banjo & Tooie witch was spot-on?

What's the right-wing perspective on the current president of India?

I know a few Indians (and one butthurt Bengali who hates being called Indian) and talk to them on a pretty regular basis, but they're a bit leftist. Most of them are Indian Muslims and aren't too fond of Hinduism

When I asked one of them about the political situation of his country, he told me something along the lines of "The current president is great; he's getting rid of the huge corruption problem that we have." I'm not sure if this is true or not (this same Indian supported Sanders so I'm not sure that I trust his political judgement), and want to know your perspective on the current leader of your nation. Although undoubtedly there is corruption in the Indian government, is the current president really fixing it?

Also, another question. I've heard from people that I know that southern Indians will shake their head from side to side when talking to you. Do you do this too/know people who do this?

Now this is where I know you are a true pajeet

According to this book, the pajeets knew a good thing when they saw it.

savitridevi.org/gold-contents.html
savitridevi.org/gold-01.html

India is a beautiful place

Seems like it isn't just Trump that got endorsed by pajeets

The British tried to undo the damage the caste system had done over the centuries.
Attempting to civilise the various castes and encourage meritocracy.

Alas it didn't work and Ghandi's strong support for the caste system resulted in every gain the British made being destroyed.

Muslims aren't real Indians.

Caste system is awesome you dalit monkey.

It's barbaric and savage.
The sort of thing a leftist would conceive. It brings only misery and encourages only laziness and failure.

Someone get Niggerman.

Are you insane? You know what the word "caste" means in Hindi? COLOR! It's a segregation system enforced by skin color. India is an example of a once great white country gradually being sucked down into the mud by an ever-growing nigger underclass, without the caste system there's be no India at all, just Africa 2.0!

Didn't the current leader of India let a day of the rope happen in his region when muslims went out of line? But that's the pm, I don't think their president is important in their system at all.

Pajeets can never be on our side because they aren't white. Pajeets who live in their own country are not our enemies. Pajeets who live in the west are our enemies and must be removed.

Sikhs are the based Indians. Their religion is one which is far more compatible with the West than Hinduism. They are principled people. When the Indian independence movement began it took a while for Sikhs to fight against the British who they had served loyally through multiple wars.

A shitty temple for a shitty country.

why is it so common for people to shit on the streets?
is it cultural (only the untouchables are allowed to clean the toilets etc) or do you just prefer it that way?

There are descendants of Aryans among them. They will come through in the end.

no social mobility just means wasted talent
a meritocracy is the only sensible way to do things (which isn't really happening that much in western countries because of diversity quotas)

>>>/trash/
>>>/oven/

No it has to do with ancient history. The area was originally inhabited by niggers, then Aryans came in and pretty much wiped them out in the north and drove the rest to the south. Of course not all at once and systematically but yeah. Don't mistake South Indians for human beings, they're nigger mongrels. is a good summary as well.

Well of course they do. But watch out, not all of them do. For instance Naga are fucking cucks and whenever you see them posting something and identifying themselves, they go on to make excuses for the religion of peace doing their thing. I swear at least on the internet it comes across like all Naga are cryptos.

This. Since Pakistan's foundation there is no justification for a single mudskin being in India.

The common man could learn much from their ways. Pic related.

Most Pajeets are so far below the poverty line, and die from preventable disease, so the vast majority of that 17% is irrelevant until they can begin pooing in the loo. Those that do make it out tend to stay in the country, so they aren't relevant on a global scale. They might hate pakis, but that's about it. Most Pajeets I've met in American are very liberal when it comes to politics, but tend to be pretty conservative when it comes to family values. They tend to be pretty nepotistic, similar to (((them))). Overall, I would worry about the immigrant Pajeets, but I don't care about the Pajeets stuck in that shithole (pun intended) of a country.

Yes, it was based on a real story.

Hardly. The average IQ in India is 82, about the same as North Africa and 10 pts at most better than nigger countries.

why are pajeets so Jewish with money i have seen them trying to haggle at the supermarket checkouts

Not to mention that India is actually the birthplace of both Hinduism and Buddhism. They have a lot of reasons to be concerned with snackbarism.

there were mudslimes at the open house, so street shitters were a slight relief. there's a fuel depot a few hundred yards away…I would've sold my house, lest I be vaporized in the name of their prophet

My town is 96% white in the middle of Appalachia.

the extremely pale ones are ok - especially if they despise mudslimes (usually for because they're hindu or sikh)

brown ones are completely shit

none of them should be in white countries

I know that feel all too well, nowhere is sacred anymore

its like all humans near the equator are negros….
no really just let that sink in.

Almost like too much sun scrambles your brains or something

They're fucking scum. Yes, all of them.

kill all semites: muslims, jews and christians

They're just retarded shreet-shitters and as much a bioligical weapon to white nations as niggers and arabs are. They need a good culling

(((they))) opened several rehab facilities in the mid 90's to treat inner-city addicts from NY, NJ, Phila, B'more under the guise that a more rural setting would optimize their treatment…You can guess what has happened in the 20 years since that kikery transpired

Whites still hold a huge majority, but that doesn't matter when half of the youth is miscegenetic strung out white trash and the darkies are hardcore criminals straight from the worst ghettos of the East.

with all the street shitting, bathing in water with corpses and eating and sleeping with rats, there's not a bioweapon on earth powerful enough to wipe out pajeets. bubonic plague gave up and died out there a long time ago.

TACTICAL NUKE INCOMING

Farts make up 17% of the atmosphere, but most of us don't want to talk about them, either.

Actually there was no India before Britain showed up.
The Indian nation was created by the Brits through merging multiple tiny "empires" and regions populated by nomadic tribes.

Brits did, however, something Hitler wanted to do in Europe
That is erase the parasitic culture of a scumbag ethno-religious group that lived only for destroying others' lifes
The bongers after investigating and analyzing the Thugees, decided to shoah them for once, and they did after a while, liberating the pajeet territory from its greatest threat
India would've been worse today if not for that lolocaust, and almost nobody escaped form it due to brits giving not to Chinks and Sandniggers about the escaping rats

Jews are basically economical Thugees, a bunch of isolated loonies who do hitman jobs in gold instead of blood at the expense of their hosting culture
That's the easiest realistic example to give at somebody to make them perceive the nature of jews as a group

Kill the men, boys and the untouchables. Keep the women as concubines and re-establish the British East India company.

I think the gypsies are cut from the same genetic cloth as the thugees.

Watched too much Only fools and horses and bollywood. One thing I'll say about Indians and Pakis is they're all full of shit. Some Indian women are tolerable but a lot of them can grate on you with their rambling.

Whites are the only truly civilised, beautiful and worth while people in the world.

Brah not even close.

There's a reason nobody likes to remember the thugee.

So something that doesn't exist?

>No mention of NAM mea.gov.in/in-focus-article.htm?20349/History and Evolution of NonAligned Movement

Is EVERYONE here a 13-year-old faggot like OP?

Seriously? India was essentially run by Fabian socialists the moment independence happened. They have five years plans and until recently every sector of the economy was built around giant industrial cartels heavily regulated by bureaucracy.

Have you ever met a gypsy? There's a reason even the most liberal people don't give a shit about nazis and communists killing/sterilising them.

No doubt but at least gypsies laugh and make parties, plus behave like drunken jews all the time
Thuggees, if brit journals are to be believed, lived only for the thrill of a kill
Ruthless as all fuck and some of those rare times an erradication has been shrugged off by everybody

its pretty simple really, evolution
the same environment that encourages intelligence also discourages a lot of melanin

(little sunshine -> cold -> more difficult to stay alive)

its the opposite the closer you get to the equator, no need to plan ahead as its the same all year around

But Holla Forums taught me that the Ancient Egyptians, Mesopotamians, and every other significant civilization were white.

lol, pajeet

well they aren't complete niggers are they?

Your question is flawed because there are more than one kind of Pajeet.

There are brahmins, who are fine, and there are untouchables, who shit in the street.

Get that clear in your mind and your question will become clearer.

Holy fucking shit. What's being slid, here?

If you grow up in a society where everything is hand-made then haggling is the normal procedure for determining price. If you're buying a mass-produced item with a model number, then it's easy to compare one merchant's offer with another's by price. If you're buying a goat, then that goat is unique and there is every reason to believe the price ought to be different from the price of any other goat. What, precisely, the price number is, however, is discovered through haggling.

Fuck off then

Beautifully written, and nice quads.

Sri-Lankan user here, if you wanna ask me questions, go ahead

Why are your finger nails so dirty?

Cut them ffs.

Quads wills it, I'll cut em

How do muslim behave in your country? I heard they are usualy the most violent groups wherever they go, is there truth to that?

There the most hated, next to the cheap Chinese workers the government loves to import. The muzzies are confined to their ghettos most of the time are loud as fuck

They're on the side of the street, squatting

I don't believe it. Sri-Lankans are darker than the hand in the pic

I'm fairly light skinned for a Sri-Lankan Tamil, i would easily pass off as a north indian if I had to. I moved to Toronto when I was young and stayed indoors

just how much makeup is the north indian woman wearing?

They are more arrogant than smart.

Looks like she's caked up a bit

B-but the Jews said there was no Aryan Invasion.

White Indians independently mutated from the Black Indians. The White DNA appeared out of nowhere.

And the Black Indians are White. Pure Caucasian. But they aren't Aryan Invaders, they were already in India. The Black DNA independently mutated from the White DNA.

I'm a liberal. I make sense.

It's quite simple. If you condense it to it's basic form

> slaughter culturally enrich them and drive them south
> gradually breed niggers out of existence bring diversity to India

aryann genes are long LONG gone in india

Even fucking iran is way more aryan despite being raped by arabs.

south asian culture puts a lot of emphasis on being light skinned.

As such, people will bleach their skin and then add a crapton of lighter foundation regardless.

See: Fair and Lovely, the skin fairness cream that's the most popular in india

Why would you want to ally with an ethnic group that's stained with the poo of its ancestors?

I LOVE YOU EBOLA-CHAN