Finish watching movie

It makes me feel insecure tbqh lad

get fucked

Was it all because of bigoted assholes? I really don't understand why they couldn't have just increased the moderation instead of nuking the whole thing…I guess it's just one more example of racist fucktards ruinining things for everybody. It really grinds my gears. I'm sick of nasty little trolls going out of their way to ruin everybody else's fun. Thing's have really gotten out of hand over the last two years. Mark my words this board will be next if it doesn't change it's ways. Is that what you want? Think about it.

its all trumps fault, he gave a soapbox for nazis and bigots, everything is going to heck because of that orange racist, we need to put hillary in power ASAP

I did with my banging hot gf last night, virgin.

Sure you did buddy.

only redditors get sex chanvirgin

I would tbh

That's literally one guy.

this guy right here is him

Brought it on yourself mate

Homo detected

Look user. I'm jewish and even I know that jews age as badly as chinese. I mean I'd marry a jewess but I wouldn't fuck her.

All women age like shit.

Yes but only jewish and korean women eat it.

I'm not sitting at a table with one, I'm bending her over it.

Well, I know someone who ain't getting any recommendations to any obscure movies.

Liberals ruin everything.

They're pretty good at turning people to the right, tho.

Fixed that for you.

The most of the harassment and toxic comments on imdb were from liberals 'protesting' wrong thinkers… much like in most platforms…

What kind of loser posts on IMDB forums? That's almost as pathetic as posting on GameFaqs.

says the guy posting on the shitty, slowly dying off-shoot of 4chan

every movie had its own forum. it was pretty neat

I never understood people with a scat fetish.