Hi Holla Forums!

Hi Holla Forums!

For $200, would you let pic related take a dump on your face?

No I would take her to Applebee's and buy her the 2 for $25 special, but I would insist on the boneless wings for the appetizer.

No that's not part of the game. You have to either let her take a shit on you or not. No dating, no fucking, no nothing else. It's either poop or not.

Depends on the kind of shit she's going to take.

7 incher, about 2-3 inches thick and it won't break off until it's all out… So you will have a poop hill on your face.

actually 7 inches is not enough.. its about 12 inches….

As long as it's solid that's well worth the $200.

You haven't had boneless wings though at Applebees, they will even give you half/half spicy and asian sweet chili.

For some reason when I try to picture what her ass smells like I can only imagine it smells like skin lotion so sure why not?

sure, but it'd take me a while to scrape together $200

I need morr monies foor chicken tendies

I'd like to hear more about side dishes from Applebees.

seconded. I'm curious of heading to one this week possibly.

I'd let her eat taco bell and have diarrhea on my open mouth for free

You scat fags should all just die

fuck no. I'd much rather put that $200 in an index fund and retire a little bit earlier.

Are you retarded user? Clearly, you aren't paying her to shit on you. You're getting paid by her so she can shit on you.

God you're stupid. Like, oh my God! Why are you so dumb? Everybody else understood, except you?!!! What's wrong with you user? WHy are you so stupid? Like, what the fuck man? Fuck…. you should be gassed.

Only if I get to jerk off while she does it.

I would do it for free.

Take the money
Wait for her to take her pants down
Give her the D

What are you, some kind of nigger?

Yes, mainly because it's probably the only woman ass i'll ever get to see.

I
WOULD
EAT
HER
SHIT
FOR
FREE

You get paid 200$.

DanielBarth2032VotePOTUS

This

"I would eat her poo" - Brian Griffin