Brit/pol/ #1089: Fun in the sun edition

Nuke London from orbit, it's the only way to be sure tbh.

standard.co.uk/news/politics/prince-calls-for-memorial-to-polish-war-heroes-a3299851.html

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/18/trident-vote-jeremy-corbyn-facing-labour-mutiny-as-mps-set-to-ba/

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/20/how-theresa-may-wiped-the-floor-at-pmqs/

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36841066

theguardian.com/australia-news/postcolonial-blog/2016/jul/19/australians-didnt-sacrifice-themselves-at-fromelles-the-british-sacrificed-them

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invasion_of_Quebec_(1775)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_1812#Invasions_of_Upper_and_Lower_Canada.2C_1812
poal.me/dwx1bg
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-36842940
windrosemedia.com/windstream/leave_eu/
youtube.com/watch?v=IdwMIPs9yUs#t=302
breitbart.com/london/2016/07/20/ukip-demands-uk-hezbollah-ban-following-al-quds-day-parade/
poal.me/gnierc
16chan.nl/
16chan.nl/polin/
twitter.com/IsabelOakeshott/status/755816105705340929
poal.me/is7c9d
youtube.com/watch?v=wXXUAEvbW9o
rt.com/uk/352258-britain-first-mosque-ban/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mariel_boatlift
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tampa_affair
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vietnamese_boat_people
petition.parliament.uk/petitions/120837
sketchtoy.com/67277754
ed.stanford.edu/news/new-evidence-genetic-effect-education
nature.com/nature/journal/v533/n7604/full/nature17671.html
shipmatesreunited.com/lee-rigby-memorial-stones-stolen/
archive.is/2Y365
mw.micronation.org/wiki/Transdonia_(2013-2014)
micronations.wikia.com/wiki/Transdonian_Civil_War
poal.me/rewbhu
mw.micronation.org/wiki/Occupation_of_Transdonia
thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/three-stabbed-as-water-fight-turns-hyde-park-into-war-zone-fpw3fpq3h
youtube.com/watch?v=r8Z4Vf2np-Y
archive.is/Rq8ce
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/scottish-government-will-block-human-rights-act-repeal-for-the-whole-uk-says-nicola-sturgeon-10514015.html
twitter.com/timothy_stanley/status/755865946443481088
reddit.com/r/MHOC/comments/4qf3gl/join_a_party/?sort=new
standard.co.uk/news/crime/stamford-hill-rave-end-of-exam-celebrations-descend-into-chaos-as-police-pelted-with-bottles-a3300171.html
twitter.com/LaughWriter/status/755771640181555200/video/1
youtube.com/watch?v=YIG-yS7Brqs
standard.co.uk/news/crime/harlesden-brawl-girl-15-knifed-in-head-as-street-party-attracting-crowd-of-hundreds-turns-violent-a3299986.html
houseprices.io/?q=Harlesden
standard.co.uk/news/crime/burgess-park-stabbings-two-teens-knifed-amid-violence-as-1500-people-descend-on-park-a3300141.html
standard.co.uk/news/crime/stamford-hill-rave-moment-revellers-flee-as-police-shut-down-illegal-block-party-in-hackney-a3299711.html
standard.co.uk/news/crime/sadiq-khan-violence-across-london-was-fuelled-by-hot-weather-a3300281.html
order-order.com/2016/07/20/secret-labour-funds-offering-pay-25-vote-corbyn/
onthemarket.com/details/2934512/
heraldscotland.com/news/14629224.SNP_moves_away_fromland_of_milk_and_honeyvision_of_independence/?ref=mr&lp=1
thesun.co.uk/news/1471986/police-officer-stabbed-during-spontaneous-water-fight-in-hyde-park/
theguardian.com/politics/2015/dec/15/scotland-debt-mountain-holyrood-borrowing-could-hit-50bn-by-2020
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/apr/22/media-joke-nicola-sturgeon-jimmy-krankie
istreetwatch.co.uk/
thesun.co.uk/living/1472727/woman-with-worlds-largest-natural-breasts-on-how-her-102zzz-cup-assets-have-netted-her-millions/
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36849971
facebook.com/profile.php?id=1598540853
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3700306/British-airman-attacked-knife-wielding-assailants-outside-RAF-base-raids-launched-against-ISIS-possible-terror-attack.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for nigger

Second for kill all niggers

HYDE PARK THREAD

Bit early lad

Only saging so it sinks down into the catalogue until we need it

LET'S OPEN THIS THREAD UP

Why the fuck were nigs even in Hyde Park in the first place?

Why can't I just have my 12c, partially cloudy UK back?

there was a waterfight, sounds like fun until the nigs showed up

Why the fuck are they in the northern hemisphere is my concern.

THE GROWTH OF CORPORATISM

Three times if you count their failed war on drugs which has resulted in legalisation of cannabis

CHECK THE IDs!

It was one Mosleycuck who made the new thread and the other who started posting it!

This is how desperate they are the avoid the new thread, wish fresh links AND A MOSLEY VIDEO!

Hey Mosleycucks, why don't you want people heading Mosley's support for an EU from his own mouth? If it's true that it's all lies and slander?

WATCH THE VIDEO

Oh just fuck off you singleminded autist and stop spamming threads

MEME MAGIC

Festival of African Culture:
Featuring a Twerk-Off, a Lip-Smack-Off, a Teeth-Suck-off, a Jive-off, a Holler-Off, a Holding-Guns-Sideways-Off and a Self-Pity-Off.

Meant for:

They are trying to create the conditions for a BLM movement in the UK

You haven't had a response for what? Ten posts now? Stop fabricating dramas you faggot.

Twice?

Seems odd though, I thought they don't usually travel outside their areas.
Was there recently and I saw very little diversity apart from Japanese tourists

May is helping them by whining about how blacks are disproportionately targeted by the police

THE LITTLE PEOPLE

Our police would have to man up and start popping niggers, tho

It makes no sense only the most cuckold of individual, Owen Jones, could justify it.

You're the second Mosleycuck liar, 9ea302 from the last thread, aren't you?

Why don't you want people heading Mosley's own speech, if all the claims about him are just lies and defamation like you shills pretend?

VID RELATED PROOF OF MOSLEY'S ANTI-BRITISH, EUROPHILE VIEWS, AS DENIES BY THE TWO CUCKS INCLUDING OP

THREAD WITH THE VID THEY WANT TO COVER UP, NOT MADE BY MOSLEYCUCKS

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invasion_of_Quebec_(1775)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_1812#Invasions_of_Upper_and_Lower_Canada.2C_1812

You forgot the most important biggest chip on the shoulder contest. And the fastest run with your trousers around your knees contest, includes carrying stolen loot and hurdles, it pretty good tbh.

OAKESHOT

"I'm almost retired"

Fucking hate this bitch.
Gotta be honest, though, I was barely cognizant of her being Prime Minister until you mentioned her. How's she being received?
Feels odd how little fanfare I've noticed, when she's a bloody woman Prime Minister.

Ok lads it's time to try getting the mods involved this fucking spam is unbearable. Report/filter anyone who engages in it.

There was a 420 event (disgusting I know) where massive groups organised to smoke cannabis in public in such numbers that the police couldn't do anything about it

Conservative women don't count

Why so desperate to cover up the truth, Britain-hater?

IT'S BECOMING A THIRD WORLD COUNTRY BEFORE OUR EYES

WE NEED TO MEME SEXIT

SEXIT

WHY ARE YOU FAGGOTS POSTING IN THE MOSLEYCUCKS' THREAD? DO YOU SUPPORT THE EU OR SOMETHING?

If so, just say so in the Mosleypoll
poal.me/dwx1bg

If not, get over to the thread where Mosley's actual view are, in a vid from his own mouth

KEK WILLS IT

SEXIT

UKIP councillor apologises for 'joking' Remain voters be killed
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-36842940

I'd already learnt about 1812, but the Invasion of Quebec is a new one to me.

HITLER
MLK
GHANDI
ROSA PARKS
THE SLAVE TRADE
SIX GORILLION!

It's no wonder we have men and women reaching maturity with such an ethnomasochistic outlook when their entire schooling was a deliberate attempt to paint Britain as a nation of warmongering savages. If I weren't so young I'd consider swallowing the Hitchen's pill.

What is a hose pipe?

Our Police force are so cucked & neutered, I might start and take out shares in whistle companies.

For any anons who don't know

Are Nige is speaking in America

Has the Autist gone?

DIVERSITY

M8, already posted in the non-Jerrycuck thread

What's the matter, you think shills who lie to Brit/pol/ and deny the words of their own supposed hero should get to run us? Don't be so cucked.

GOLDEN DAWN

If you ignore them they go away.

GOLDEN DAWN

Whoa now lad, someone could get hurt! No need to get all genocidal and shit. Calm down and smoke some weed, it's good for you don't you know?

Wew

Sadly not

Nathan claimed these tweets were a joke.

Landmines on the boarders.

YANKEES OUT

Fuck off. You could have avoided this by not lying about Oswald Cuckley.

No…YOU fuck off. We're not posting in your stupid dupe thread.

Yanks are the worst tbh.

Enjoy OP's dishonesty then.

For anyone who doesn't want to,

They are.

Please don't engage him at all

NIGEL CUCKING FOR MUSLIMS

BAED NEGE

SNP BTFO

waste of quads tbh

It doesn't help that we have a section of British society who love to feign-superiority towards the USA.
Pathetic, honestly. That said they were the same concerning politics as a whole up until Brexit, now they can't lecture Americans on being naughty bigots.

THANK YOU NIGEL

SNP BTFO

Alright then, if Mosley wanting to destroy the UK is a falsehood and a distortion and defamation, EXPLAIN THIS
youtube.com/watch?v=IdwMIPs9yUs#t=302

The only quads such a dishonest thread deserves. You know OP made the thread early specifically so there couldn't be an OP he disagreed with, right?

BIGOTS BTFO BY NIGEL

BASED CIVIC NATIONALIST NIGEL FARAGE SLAMS TRUMP FOR MUSLIM COMMENTS

What did he say?

Reminder to filter and report cf1b12 (also known as Chaim).

BASED CIVIC NIGE
WE WANT MORE PAKIS

NOW HE'S WRECKING SINN FEIN

I LOVE YOU NIGEL

waste of dubs tbh

NIGEL WRECKS SINN FEIN AND THE SNP AT THE SAME TIME

Some plastic scot was asking if Scotland would now leave. Nige fucking destroyed it with the economics and said it would NEVER EVER happen.

FRONT NATIONAL ARE LEFTIES

how fucking tanned is our Nige?

Do the Yanks have a "minimum melanin entry" to their country?

WHAT THE FUCK ARE WE WATCHING ;_:

FRENCH PM BOOED BY THE CROWDS

Is is really easier to say that than to defend the Mosleyite lies? Shows hos preposterous the lies are. But that's what happens when we can listen to him directly telling us the truth

You earned it.

you slut

Economic left is acceptable when you have a homogenous society that also respects individual property rights, coupled with a Government that serves the people, and not Israel/international finance or anyone else but their electorate

WHERE IS THE FUCKING MICROPHONE

I CAN'T HEAR ANY OF THESE QUESTIONS FOR FUCK SAKE

Lads I've just been to #1087.
Is it true brit/pol/ praoses Churchill and hates Hitler?

This.

CHECK THE IDs!

It was one Mosleycuck who made the new thread and the other who started posting it!

This is how desperate they are the avoid the new thread, wish fresh links AND A MOSLEY VIDEO!

Hey Mosleycucks, why don't you want people heading Mosley's support for an EU from his own mouth? If it's true that it's all lies and slander?

WATCH THE VIDEO

Lad don't start this shitstorm.

We don't praise Churchill (except for a few points) but we do see Hitler in a largely negative light

The best man won.

Mildly
Well of course. Only a cuck would like a fuck who attacked your country and directly led to the death of your countrymen

filtered :^)

GOLDMAN SACHS OWNS THE EU

Mosleycuck OP is also a Jerrycuck. What a surprise.

The D+C on brit/pol/ has been unreal the last couple days…holy shit…

I BELIEVE IN FREE MARKET CAPITALISM

Hitler wasn't anything special tbh. Just an average german warmonger. Cuckchill was okay but only because he saw us through Hitler's treachery.

(((They))) are worried

Satanic trips calling out Mosleycuck lies.

BARBAROUS PERIOD

EU NATIONALISM ACCEPTABLE FOR KRAUTS BUT GERMAN NATIONALISM IS SHAMEFUL

GERMANY BTFO TOO

Who else will Nige fuck with a broom handle tonight?

Reminder that chimping out is part of nigger DNA.
Wherever they are, they must also chimp.
Civic nationalism will always be a fucking meme.

I didn't believe in shills, but there's something really odd about the way they've been constantly pushing the fracture points

yo with the spam, is there a stream on?

Another slimy Israel firster.

oops, kept name on from another thread

Is that why you support a hyper-EU?

see

I've had good times on Brit/pol/ but I'm not going to let a couple of anti-British retards have free reign to shill cuckery and lies.

that deep voice

KRAUTS ON SUICIDE WATCH

PROOF MOSLEY IS A CUCK!

HIS OWN WORDS, CALLING FOR A HYPER-EU!

AND STILL THE MOSLEYCUCK SHILLS WILL DENY IT AND PRETEND IT ISN'T REAL!

thanks, where is nige?

WHY ARE YOU FAGGOTS POSTING IN THE MOSLEYCUCKS' THREAD? DO YOU SUPPORT THE EU OR SOMETHING?

poal.me/dwx1bg

If not, get over to the thread where Mosley's actual view are, in a vid from his own mouth

BASED NIGEL

Republican ralley

On the right.

wew

I know but this user answered it for me

Is Nige in the USA to make BREXIT allies?

Is he a free agent for a better Britain?

AMBULANCE CHASING LAWYERS BTFO

Fuck off shillcuck, we've seen your posts.

THREAD NOT DESIGNED TO COVER UP MOSLEYCUCKOLDRY

REFORMED EMPIRE SOON LADS

Do we even have mods anymore?

After 3 bait threads in a row at times, it happens so often. I'm completely convinced they don't care.

Why don't you want people heading Mosley's own speech, if all the claims about him are just lies and defamation like you shills pretend?

VID RELATED PROOF OF MOSLEY'S ANTI-BRITISH, EUROPHILE VIEWS, AS DENIES BY THE TWO CUCKS INCLUDING OP

intervened on what?

mods have been comprised for months, they only give 1 week bans to the BLACKED spammers.

Regret your lying yet?

lad filtered tbh

One of the mods is a Rachel Maddow avatar poster. They don't care at all about this board. they just like the feeling of power that their mod status gives them.

One of the cuckposters only got a 6 hour ban

Self moderation seems to work best.

Just ignore or filter them.

TTPW should be filtered on sight until HE leaves or stops using a trip.

On this imbecile spamming the thread

OP, why are you and your Mosleycuck pal trying to cover up the video of Oswald Mosley calling for Britain to cease to exist? URL link

mods aint gonna do nuffin, they did not even add one of the banners in the banners thread because of their absolute faggotry.

London’s Muslim Mayor Refuses To Support Ban On Hezbollah Terror Group
breitbart.com/london/2016/07/20/ukip-demands-uk-hezbollah-ban-following-al-quds-day-parade/

IMPORTANT POLL

poal.me/gnierc

The problem is thebait threads made like every 2 threads, people take the bait everytime and the 22 stone fat cunt NEET and the rest of them eat it all up and shitpost for the whole thread, you know as soon as you see a bait thread, theres no point in actually trying to use it. Because all the thread will be is yanks eating it up and spamming the thread.

The sad thing is, no mods are necessary, we just need OP and his buddy to stop shilling and actually defend their lies or renounce them. But they're too arrogant to do that.

OY VEY

True. I'm not sure if a second exodus is needed but I really can't be arsed and we shouldn't have to leave tbh

Full Disclosure

I am listening to Songs from the Big Chair at this very moment

aka you want to be somewhere your shilling is easier but don't want to give up on all the targets in Brit/pol/.

I'm almost certain it's just the Barthposter. People have seen through the Travis spam and now he's put on a new shirt and is trying to carry on.

good album tbh

Making a seperate board would give us mods that we can rely on, though it'd kill the community

well there is other chans such as 16chan
16chan.nl/
16chan.nl/polin/

NO, I am the Barthposter and I think Mosley was a shithead.

do it, the community is dying anyway

M8 it's just somebody sick of your lies ruining Brit/pol/. Stop making up excuses to not need to defend your Mosleycuck lies.

Yeah we really can't just up and leave every time some autist comes along. Just have to weather the storm until his mum turns off the internet.

THE LORD OUR SAVIOUR FARAGE IS BACK!!!!
twitter.com/IsabelOakeshott/status/755816105705340929

I wish British people would make their own chan website.

You exist as a tapeworm in the bowels of American cultural dominance, feeding on our shit and making a home here because you lack the vitality to support yourself independently.

You are to Americans what the Welsh and Irish were to your ancestors.

Top lel.

Feels good.
Thanks lad.

16chan is operated by a goon. I rather stay here for the time being.

Notice everytime a bait thread is made, the OP never posts in the thread again, someone just puts it down, switches IP then starts shitposting, I'm calling its the 22 stone cunt from /politics/ doing it. Things were going well for a month and a bit when they went to that board, they've all came back after /politics/ died and started it all up again.

We could move to /politics/ and have a separate thread to the normal /politics/ crowd?

Go create a Brit/chan/ and stay there. Prove me wrong.

You can't.

britfa.gs

There was a britchan but Russian hackers killed it

IMPORTANT POLL ON THE FUTURE OF BRIT/POL/
poal.me/is7c9d
poal.me/is7c9d
poal.me/is7c9d
poal.me/is7c9d
poal.me/is7c9d

CHECK THE IDs!

WATCH THE VIDEO

Lad give it a rest, this thread was made hours before yours, you do this everytime someone doesn't want to use your autistic threads.

He really is the best thing in politics today

Is there any footage of any of this happening?

which IDs in this thread deserve filtering?

TBH

Lad no one cares about the shit you are posting, holy shit you are autistic.

This tbh

The link has been bouncing in the threads for a while now m8

You clearly m8

Filtered.

Feels good

ID: cf1b12 is spamming relentlessly

Whichever one you pick don't think I won't call out Mosleycuck lies there.

I've never made a thread OP before and this isn't about time. It's about IP and his buddy's lies and refusal to address those lies when called out not just by posters but also by a direct video of the man himself calling for the UK to be destroyed.

So autism then, you couldn't just drop something and had to make a whole new thread and spam it in this one.

Top lad.

Why should I let shills get away with their lies?

The only thing that would solve this is to get a dedicated Brit/pol/ mod tbh, or mods that actually moderated. Moving to a different board would splinter us more and ultimately kill the community.

General mods were common on CuckChan

lel, how unfortunate.

I'd do it if I knew how tbh

I think Helmersbelt should be a mod tbh, he always seems to be sensible about things

You better not be fucking suggesting we move back to that cesspit lad, we already fucked off from it.

He hasn't called you out on your Mosleycuckoldry.

fucking hell, latest common filth youtube.com/watch?v=wXXUAEvbW9o

I'd say Helmer, but probably SA since Helmer seems to have given up here for the most part, don't blame him tbh. But the likely hood of the Holla Forums mods actually doing something is little too nothing.

Yes he'd be good but he's only here in the evenings.

SA might be a fair choice. Relatively even headed.

Helmer, SA, ttpw, Scotch Bast, PMOK all sensible people

Making a tripfag a mod

KEEK

How did the first purge happen?

COME ON NOW

If you're on about the NEETs being purged to /politics/ (they're back now). The mods actually banned thembecause all they did was mummy and NEET post 24/7, they shitposted do fucking much we had like 4 threads per day on average.

I don't fancy allowing a mental fuck up to monitor our threads, lad.

what xe does in xis private life has no bearing on it

Desperate times lad.

Lad you know TTPW would ban us all for replying with never ever.

Can't let the shills win.

Hopefully this will end things once and for all. This speech was recorded a decade after the video you cling to so desperately. Throughout the speech Mosley rails against globalism/globalisation. At 5 minutes Mosley speaks of preserving national identity within the European community and at 17 minutes Mosley outright speaks against Multiracialism in Britain.

Now can this please end the fucking nonsense. You have lost, shut up or leave.

I can't quite remember, several months ago. And it was as says, literally constant posting about nothing more than being NEET.

Let's face facts, though: black 'nationalists' are a fucking joke and couldn't be less of a threat to the powers that be, so they don't really deserve to be mentioned, even by us.

>he hasn't realised the mods are the ones posting the D&C OP's yet

That's not their goal though, they do not wish to destroy the powers that be, they wish to co-opt and exploit them

Meanwhile I get 4 weeks ban for complaining about trap shitposters and co.

Interesting, isn't it.

Their being a stupid, disorganised rabble isn't a reason to not use them as leverage in a debate.

Fuck off "based bomber harris" autist.

We have the benefit of hindsight, a luxury that would no doubt have changed a man of Mosley's intelligence's mind

Then how do you explain what he says here ? This video is only 5 minutes for the half about killing the UK.

He wants a single country out of Europe, and he says so. No more UK, no national identity except European national identity.

He could have written the hymn book for today's europhiles.

Globalism and multiracialism are nothing to do with this. No matter his views on them, he wanted to destroy Britain and turn it into a part of a different nation.

as I said, you are nothing but a tapeworm in American net communities.

For every clever social Brit there are 70 slav-tier white niggers who have a bit of English language proficiency to mask behavior on plane with an average Brazilian

lad if they had bothered to picked up a history book they would have known that from the american civil war

Almost as though they actually take my side, isn't it?

Go post the next in a long line of EMPRAH TRUMP AND MAY MAY MAGICK threads you hypocritical, assumptive twat.

Absolutely fucking disgusting. I hope America lines up these people and shoots them

Read the fucking post you abject simpleton. The speech I posted was over a decade after the video you are clutching to. It's pretty fucking easy to work out that perhaps he changed his mind.

Please elaborate lad. I'm not quite sure where you draw the conclusion that British common law can't survive in a European Union from the American civil war .

This coming from a man whos country is only 60% white. Yank why are you so salty at the Great British Empire? Could it be jealousy, that you don't have a true white country.

I get the comparison, but if we're all being honest with ourselves, it's more of a meritocratic Darwin's dream of White countries.

Yeah, I know, I was just feeling smug that it is we - not the communists, black activists, socialists, feminists, libertarians, anarchists or anti fascists - who actually threaten the current paradigm.

Or perhaps he didn't. Got any actual evidence he renounced the 1951 speech, besides a different speech where he used different words?

You are literally defending EU integration?

Mosleycucks, everyone.

How on Earth is the US of Affirmative Action related to meritocracy or Darwinism, you halfwit?

it came down to self determination. the yaks up north where bossing around the southern states telling to change their laws to what the yank federal gov wanted. It got to a pont where where that the law was destroying the southern culture. so they attempted to secede from the union. same bullshit with the eu tbh.

Explain yourselves

10/10 GCHQ plant

and you accuse ME of spamming

mosley was a proto-communist tbh

Mods taking the side of "based bomber harris, dresden best day of my life" D&C shitposter? I'm supposed to be surprised?

BASED

He openly calls for socialism in

Mosleycuck , is being a socialist supposed to be something else he "changed his mind" about?

I think this is proof enough that you are actually mad. The renunciation is fucking implicit when someone starts advocating things they previously didn't.
No, I am asking where that conclusion can be drawn from the US civil war. Once again you conveniently leave out vital context to suit yourself.

I see. That's actually a very interesting point of comparison but I still think it's more obvious to us now that we are living in a world where we have 100% definitely been betrayed rather than one where it hasn't already happened and we may not be betrayed, naive though that may be.

Blogpost 2
>self harming, 17 year old, qt white Irish heritage girl comes over
>start drinking at a degenerate hour of about 11am
>she wouldn't go further
did have a nice squeeze of her bare bum too though tbf
Based autism powers

/>>6806457
RIP birt/pol/

THANKS TERESA

Police attempt to ban far-right Britain First from all mosques … and Luton

rt.com/uk/352258-britain-first-mosque-ban/

Quality post. Good for you.

How old are you?

lad he was in the labor party for years and was in line for to take it over before he spilled his spaghetti

they are trying to give them some credibility

Like anyone would want to go to one.

What the actual fuck.

You were talking about traps and BLACKED posting, not Harris.

history never repeats but it rhymes tbh.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mariel_boatlift
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tampa_affair
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vietnamese_boat_people

Banned from going to mosques i have no problem with. To me that like being banned from stepping into dog shit.

But not being allowed to go to an area in your own country?
This is how lebanon 2.0 starts.

Drinking at 11am. What kind of fucking normie are you?

I'm in shock that there's actually decent, intelligent political discussion on Brit/pol/ for once. Hats off lad.

Twitter down anywhere else, or any happenings happening?

Just as I invented my new game trilogy….BITCH!!!

Pokeapakiman GO!
Pokeajewman GO!
Pokeaniggerman GO!

What did he actually say differently though? He was describing the same thing with different terms. No renunciation, implicit or otherwise.

He didn't renounce his idea and he kept advocating it. You'd have to be a shill to think that means he's changed his mind.

Alright, so answer this. How do you imagine Mosley could possibly have believed Common Law would survive his EU? He called for one European Nation, one European Parliament, how could there possibly be entirely different legal systems without a fully sovereign British Parliament?

Sounds to me like he was saying what he thought people wanted to hear, regardless of his real goals, which there is no evidence were any different from 1951.

PETITION TO BAN HALAL MEAT FROM UK

Important

petition.parliament.uk/petitions/120837

I've just signed it.

Keep reporting the spammer lads, the mods have to wake up soon

Twitter has a shitstorm going on because they banned Milo after the whole Ghostbusters raid

I asked him a question and he responded with a well thought out explanation

WEW LAD

lad if you are going to throw around accusations of harris posting please provide some evidence or i may have to accuse you of being a shill

put me in the fucking camp theresa

i'll bash ye

Lad the last time they actually did anything was back at like #800 with the NEET cunts, who are now back so it doesn't matter anyway.

>meet up with my half-Kraut half-Taig girlfriend to go to the beach
>she drives us there for about an hour or so and we're barely able to keep our hands off each other
>find a quiet spot to have a picnic and drink strong alcoholic drinks
>strip her clothes off and violently fuck her on her mums special towel on a beach for at least 4 hours in broad daylight
>stumble back to her car at about 11pm and end up fucking again in the backseat until the early hours until we fall asleep
>wake up the next day at about 12pm still half inside her sunburnt and covered in blisters.
Think I'm going to have a bit of a tan tbh lads.

sketchtoy.com/67277754

Our police are useless wretches.

tbh I find it impossible to contribute to threads because I can't spell anything over two syllables long
tfw shit genetics

not going to happen lets face it.

can people stop posting their degenerate stories here?

nobody cares about you shagging your fat ugly slag of a whore

Fuck off to /politics/ you cunt. Filtered.

American here. I know these threads are usually just shitposting garbage, but since I don't want to start a new thread, I have a question for you British. How likely is it you'll get a leader who will actually get you out of the EU and invoke article 49? I know your current PM is a mess, so what are the odds you can vote in a good one? Do you have a nationalistic candidate?

nice one lad.

cba hovering over the spoilered bits

We're going to get out of the EU either way lad, that or they cause their party to implode and UKIPwins a GE.

You're under arrest. Get in the van!

>implying /politics/ talk about anything but waifus and Alberto Barbosa
LAD

NO

And why, lad, weren't you the one driving?

Not really, so far she's shown solid leadership

Forgot to mention
she loves biting and scratching

Its Art 50. 49 would get going back in

Was watching Channel 4 news earlier. Jon Snow was talking to a couple of Yanks about Trump, one was based, one not so based. But the not so based one said that Trump's stance was America First and compared it to Brexit. The absolute madman said Brexit was a vote for Britain First. I imagine Jon Snow was pretty triggered.

They also had an entire bit with some reporter going around the EU talking to crazy far righters, plus Helmer, and then eventually Farage. It was set up to get them each to admit that Brexit was a victory for the far right. It didn't work though because the evil crazy far righters were sensible and I agreed with everything they said.

lad smh tbh that an illiterate neet is better versed in genetics than you
ed.stanford.edu/news/new-evidence-genetic-effect-education
nature.com/nature/journal/v533/n7604/full/nature17671.html

,I,,

POSTED IN THE LAST THREAD
NEEDS A REPOST
LEE RIGBY MEMORIAL STONES
AND MEMORIAL GARDEN
STOLEN AND DESECRATED
WHEN WILL ENOUGH BE ENOUGH?

shipmatesreunited.com/lee-rigby-memorial-stones-stolen/

WE ALLOW THE SCUM TO WALK
OVER THE MEMORY OF OUR BRAVE
OF OUR HEROS
OUR NATION IS FUCKED IF WE
DON'T START STANDING UP
FOR OURSELVES

lad that's ip changing is a very dishonorable thing to do tbh

They try this all the time, saying we need the eu for europe to be save from the far-right, Farage usually destroys that argument by giving the evidence to why the EU is the reason the far-right is rising. They're just trying to catch him out with the shit you said, can't be done tbh.

I've failed my practical test twice because London drivers feel obligated to ensure your failure. I was cut off by some cunt both times and failed as a result.

TBH

I forgot to include the fact that she is an 8/10 qt and I love her tbh.

The 'far right' look reasonable and sane because, well, they are. The loonies are so convinced of the universal adulation of their boilerplate credo that they can't see how daft they look.

Declare independence

Is the mod of /britpol/ still around?

But why?

They also seem to forget that the "march of the far right" isn't some violent uprising, but people voting at a polling station for the person they agree with. Just so happens that more people are starting to agree with the bad people.

Why what? Did your teacher not teach you, when you ask a question give the subject of your question in your sentence? You fucking pleb.

Who else a Yank here?

I was thinking of changing my name by deed poll today

BASED MAY TBH

GET OUT

STOP TRYING TO FUCKING PUSH THIS YOU CUNT

archive.is/2Y365
A friend of a friend wrote this lads. Brace yourself for a new wave of degeneracy…

They'll use those stones to help lay the foundations of a new mosque.

Learn to infer my supposedly educated friend, "But why would someone steal paving flags?".

EVERY
SINGLE
TIME

Last news story I read claimed it'll take 4-6 years to get out of the EU and that there's already rumblings of a second referendum. Wouldn't be the first time EU pulled such bullshit so I was wondering.

Hasn't she said she supports Sharia law and a bunch of other insane shit?

Most pilots don't get through to actually be produced, i doubt they could get a full nude show on prime time TV, even if it is cucked.

You know, I wouldn't put it past scum to do that. It just sickens me, not only that it isn't being reported in the mainstream, but the fact people won't give a shit.

Think I might end it tbh

wew tbh

I expected better from such a handsome young man as yourself.

cometh the hour cometh the man

Banter is all part and parcel of British debate.
Would she use that kind of language if another 7/7 bombing or Paris styled attack on British soil? Doubt it

I don't take much notice of PMQ's that much.

That girl on the left is certainly not white lad

Please don't start the autistic spammer off again

oops accidentally checked do not bump instead of spoiler, sorry lads

that video sounds like shit tbh

that last line was the ghost of Thatcher tbh

That's is lad, that's all you had to say, wasn't so hard was it?

WHY IS THIS ALLOWED?!?!?!?!?!?

This,

White chav girls look more orange than white now due to their overuse of fake tan.

So that picture is of a supposedly white girl and a nigger.

I'm trying not to rage, but it is hard.

It's definitely at least an Arab lad, fake tan is not that brown and look at the hair

That kid is going to be bullied into suicide by the time secondary school's done.

I was going through the channel and found it lads, that's all.

Yeah, we know. The woman shown is very clearly an Arab.

You know chavs use full body spray tanning machines now? And they do use them fully naked, lad how slow can you be?

Why are you so desperate for her to be white? Cease this bizarre cuckold fantasy

Tanning machines have been the in-thing for a fucking decade lad, ironic that you should lecture me when you think they're a recent trend.

No, by the way, that shade of brown is fucking comical and way too evenly placed to be a white lass. I know you're into cuckoldry but must you see white women and black men in everything?

It's called reality,

put the glasses on.

I didn't look at the hair tbf. Well you'll find out when you watch it, won't you? :^)

Good boi.

Lad… I've seen three different women naked. It could be either tbf.

This.

Lad…

Most of Brit/pol/ supports her mate. We were understandably worried at first but she's proving to be a top lass.

We do not support her yet, we are merely pleasantly surprised by what she has done so far

Lads what the fuck is this
mw.micronation.org/wiki/Transdonia_(2013-2014)
micronations.wikia.com/wiki/Transdonian_Civil_War

She's been top dog for a week. Too early to call her a top lass.

I'm more interested in the conversation she had in Berlin with that Stasi kike

another fake "nation" made up by some autist

I really don't believe either of you know what a naked woman looks like.

FILTERED**

r8 my day on a pl8 lads

Wew I fucked that up lads. Good job I won't be reading their replies.

Lad…

Pathetic tbh

BASED

LARPers with too much time on their hands

Fuck off.
She brought up Rotherham without mentioning Pakis.
They all need replacing.
The likes of her shall end their lives working in poundland.

BASED BARTH

I'm glad more people have taken the Barth pill.

Enlighten me on Barth. I wish to know the man himself, and not just the God-Emperor that we know.

IMPORTANT POLL
poal.me/rewbhu

i.d. da2303 confirmed to be a cuckolded nigger fetishist.

I actually agree with you, read my post numbnuts.

Saint Luke Barth is a top quality poster on the Brit/pol/ threads, he first appeared in April as the new meme and is fastly rising as a top meme on the chans, he has enlightened people through the teachings of himself and UKIP, he helped meme Brexit happen.

Why haven't you blandad upp yet?

It's too hot to laugh

I believe in Barth. Come to Brit/politics/ and bless us with your magic. We love you.

ugh, fuck off back to cuckchan

but I like Holla Forums, I will have a go.

All those bodies never 4get

I'm not asking you to migrate, just visit. Everyone there will be proud to see you.

Yeah come to brit/politics/ m80 it's much better there than here

because niggers deserve to be gassed?

rather put my dick in my toaster

Yeah, I had a similar realisation not that long ago lad. It's really fucking creepy actually when you think about it. What the hell does the American "civil rights" movement have to do with Britain? Why should British children give a flying fuck about any of it?

I get pretty angry when I think back to what we were brainwashed with tbh

OK, I posted there

I see.

Yeah, sorry, my good man.
Just read 'top dog' and saw red.

Did you also get
forced down your throat?

Got the Aztecs

mw.micronation.org/wiki/Occupation_of_Transdonia
>"Transdonia is a military occupation located on Great Britain, it was occupied by the Qin Republic's Military from Shenghou"
I wish there was more written, my sides are destroyed

That cunt Theresa May has said she won't invoke article 50 this year, when speaking to the Germans.

IS THIS FOR FUCKING REAL?

thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/three-stabbed-as-water-fight-turns-hyde-park-into-war-zone-fpw3fpq3h

kek.

also did you hear about the 1984-tier IP Bill thing?

I didn't lad, do you have a link?

I don't know either tbh fam. smh

how can i be christian when god allows such things ;_;

Of course it’s for real.
SHE’S A FUCKING JEW, YOU RETARD. DO YOU REALLY THINK YOU’RE EVER LEAVING THE EU?

Theresa is going to give us a bumpy ride.
I wait for the day her and Trump are in the room together. It'll be interesting.

Bring back coal tbh lads

felt quite protective of Madam May when I saw her surrounded by all those jerries tbh

No racial group deserves to be gassed tbh

What will you tell your half toaster kids when they can't fit in with people or cooking appliances? Smh

I thought she is an Anglican

Bring back the moustache tbh lads

HNGH

Honestly not a clue how you can want to fuck that.

HOLY SHIT LADS

I just realised that the wog in this famous little interview with David Starkey:
youtube.com/watch?v=r8Z4Vf2np-Y

Is the very same spear chucker who feigned outrage towards Are Nige for his quoting Peter Mandelson. How has this thing had such a long career with the mind of a child?

My cousin thought he was smart by quoting Stephen Fry, it was something like "How could people worship a God who allows children to have bone cancer?"

Of course we are. If you un-ironically believe otherwise you're either:
a) A Yank
or
b) A moron
All Yanks are morons, but not all morons are Yanks.

Editor’s note: Donald Trump regularly incites political violence and is a serial liar, rampant xenophobe, racist, misogynist and birther who has repeatedly pledged to ban all Muslims ― 1.6 billion members of an entire religion ― from entering the U.S.

archive.is/Rq8ce

can't find it but she is censoring the internet and logging all browsing history "to stop cyberbullying"

Reminds me of Europe A Nation then.

how can we worship him lads tbh

feeling a bit schopenhaurey atm tbh

Any decent looks they have are due to makeup and the massive amount of time sheboons spend on making themselves look more like white women

Some of these designs are foul.

Datestamped pics of g/f or it didn't happen. Tits and pussy prefered. Also, wtf is a Taig?

Sell it for scrap metal

This could work in our favour inasmuch as it speaks of just how much (((American))) politics and cultural trends have dictated those seen throughout the west.

Mosleycuck, nothing to say to ?

I've given you a fair chance to prove yourself not to be lying shills.

Sheboons tbh

We've only been dating a few weeks tbf. I don't have any.
If you weren't so obviously new, you would have seen pictures of my ex anyway.

You're a fucking Taig

Hello newfriend, taigs (A.K.A. Fenians) are pic related. Catholic cuckolds in Ireland/Ulster.

Spoiler that shit, I don't want to see nasty shitskin savages!

Don't answer the shills questions

So, still white. That's all that matters. Sheesh. I was concerned you were fucking outside your species.

Debatable

Are you a yank by any chance?

be creative lad cmon

But that's true.

that flag is poop, I like the Union Jack as it is, and that does not even have a Scotland part.

KEK

What term do you suggest for someone who wanted to have his own nation eradicated? Oswald "Nick Clegg" Mosley?

What?

Correct. I really like you bongs, even visited your country back before you had so much diversity wandering your streets. Nice place, much history, lots of fun although the food sucked. Hope you manage to keep your diversity under control. I know, we're having the same problem here……

I meant to watch BBC news at 6 to see if they covered this at all on the national news but was out. Anybody watch it? Did they give it more than a token mention?

no wogs allowed tbh

Lads, what other ways can we aggravate the rest of Holla Forums?

Why you post Peter Kitchens lad?

poal.me/dwx1bg

But anti trump things would work pretty well

It's a beautiful poem and we need some beauty to cover up the awful stench of ID: cf1b12's spam

No one is easier to aggravate than Brit/pol/ tbh. Puritan moralfags with pent up NEET frustrations are the easiest targets.

Thanks for your support, but you have to understand the concept that Europe has different ethnic groups. You can't just put us under the category of "white" like you do with Americans. We, the English, have about as much in common with a Pole or Greek than you do with a Mexican.

4529f5, a2e8b4 and cf1b12 have all been filtered and reported. I'd encourage you to do the same.

Why can't we all just get along lads?

(Fuck off Alberto)

Kek.

Try not being lying shills and I won't have to do this.

DAS RITE

Divisions have been going on for 1000's of years.

What charities…..muslim ones perhaps?

Wouldn't eat there even if it was McDon's

Keep trying

wow, so generous.

WE

Mosleycuck, nothing to say to (You) ?

I've given you a fair chance to prove yourself not to be lying shills.

BETTER THREAD, SO WE DON'T NEED TO BE IN A THREAD FULL OF YOUR SHILLING AND LIES

WE CAN ALL SEE THE VIDEO WHERE YOUR BRITAIN-HATING HERO TELLS US IN HIS OWN WORDS HOW HE WANTS THE UK REPLACE BY A EUROPEAN UNION

I feel like killing myself lads. Everything is so transient.

Who /abandonmentissues/ here?

For fucks sake lad. You're embarrassing yourself.

Don't do it. We love you.

I know that feel all too well brother

Voted 'good', because fuck you.

BETTER THREAD, SO WE DON'T NEED TO BE IN A THREAD FULL OF YOUR SHILLING AND LIES

WE CAN ALL SEE THE VIDEO WHERE YOUR BRITAIN-HATING HERO TELLS US IN HIS OWN WORDS HOW HE WANTS THE UK REPLACE BY A EUROPEAN UNION

filtered

ily too lads. I'm at the height of my achievements but I'm lonely

Going to unironically look for a feel male and try and make true friends tbh

We neets need to hit the streets and usurp the bullies' monopoly on life tbf

this gave me cancer

Fuck off.

She's actually very cute. Where did she go to uni?

Wew lad

I know that feel all too well, my friend.
If in education, find a club to get involved in.

I don't want to have to make posts like this.

But the Mosleyshills can't get away with lying to all of us.

You're saying "Fuck you" to the wrong person.

The cucks are the ones who are trying to hide the truth and telling you to filter it.

I'm the one giving you the words of Mosley himself, so you can hear from his lips how he hates Britain.

They refuse to talk about that, because they know his words expose their lies.

You shouldn't side with your own enemy.

All the great people were neets.

She's still at University learning "Asian Studies". I think she had to take some time off due to the tragic loss of her father.
I know you all like to meme about Virginia but the poor lass has been through a lot.

I'm done for, right?

Am I a cunt lads?

Can she speak ching chong?

Uni's pretty good lad. Make sure to socialise though lad. It almost doesn't matter what subject you do so long as you excel and socialise tbh

You know the feel of wanting to kill yourself, Mosleycuck? Or do you mean wanting to kill your country, like your hero Cuckald Mosley wanted?

What's the suicide weapon, lies and shilling, the way you're trying to trick us into supporting someone who would hate everything we, who want Britain to be independent, stand for?

And yet you conveniently still ignore the speech posted previously in this very thread which utterly disproves your feeble shilling

No, but you are somewhat odd

The only way to succeed is through infiltration. Keep your head down and get into a high position, then reveal your final form.

Trust me on this.
You won't be studing Political Science

why?

Probably.

GERMANY YES

NEVER FORGETTI

It looks better 95% of the time

it does not.

I never claimed to be a saint lad

Pleb detected

Fag detected.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/scottish-government-will-block-human-rights-act-repeal-for-the-whole-uk-says-nicola-sturgeon-10514015.html

When will DtTFfS reveal himself and show fishwife what we think of her? I am so fucking sick of Scotland and their petulance and hubris

twitter.com/timothy_stanley/status/755865946443481088

No need to abandon mens tissues….just replace them with womens tissues and carry on

Reminder that this autistic far left dominated leddit game exists:

Who?

Cheers lad, it's ok, I'm open to new stuff and won't mention politics unless it's the topic and even then I won't reveal my powerlevel too easily.

Too late. On the open day I asked a professor what their policy is on more 'radical political beliefs' and I put this forward in regards to the recent affair with Emmerson Collier, a chap who was ousted as being involved with the NA. He looked at me a bit strangely but then said that as long as I don't promote hate or physical violence I'm in the clear.

I know, that's exactly why I picked that course. It's essentially:

It's in essence political philosophy and not science. Still the best program bar Oxbridge I could find.

Really, Mosleycuck?

If I'm ignoring it, what's this post ?

Which YOU ignored?

YOU are the one who is ignoring the truth and ignoring the facts.

YOU are the one who is ignoring the posters who dare to break your circlejerk and point it out to you.

Can't you say how Mosley supposedly renounced his Britain-hate, Mosleycuck?

YOU CAN'T!

Can't you say how Mosley believed his own claim Britain would keep our law in his European Union?

YOU CAN'T!

You're lying now to trick us.

Lies and shilling are all you have on your side.

Why the dishonestly?

Why do I need to make posts like this for you to even pretend to defend your baseless lies?

Could it be…

because you know your lies are exactly that, bullshit?

fuck off, filtered.

standard.co.uk/news/crime/stamford-hill-rave-end-of-exam-celebrations-descend-into-chaos-as-police-pelted-with-bottles-a3300171.html

Is this a separate event to Hyde Park? Niggers nigging all over.

filtered

They did the same in Harlesden the same night. That's also in the Standard if you look

daily reminder that this D&C is most likely a GCHQ op in order to stifle resistance to Theresa the Treacherous putting off article 50

You know the feel of wanting to kill yourself, Mosleycuck?

Or do you mean wanting to kill your country?

Like your hero Cuckald Mosley wanted?

What's the suicide weapon, lies and shilling?

The way you're trying to trick us?

Trick us into supporting someone who would hate everything we stand for?

We who want Britain to be independent, not part of Mosley's European Nation?

BETTER THREAD
SO WE DON'T NEED TO BE IN A THREAD FULL OF YOUR SHILLING AND LIES

Death to Traitors Freedom for Scotland

kek
twitter.com/LaughWriter/status/755771640181555200/video/1

So we're seeing yet another cover-up by the popular media outlets?

God forbid we whiteys retaliate to the mass humiliation and genocide of our people.

Yank TV coverage of the RNC

youtube.com/watch?v=YIG-yS7Brqs

What is wrong with you? I'm not usually one to call 'shill' but you clearly have an agenda.

I just filter and report NEET shit-posters, it makes the thread slower but much more bearable.

THANK YOU BASED CH4

BREED OUT THE WHITE RACE IN NUBIAN SEED

WHITE WOMEN REJECT YOUR WHITE MEN

WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG

Is This Kino?

KEK

Just deleted all my porn lads. Done with it tbh.

How many more times are you going to shill that thread lad? Most of us don't give a shit about Mosley.

Starting from scratch are we?

The cucks are the ones who are trying to hide the truth and telling you to filter it.

I'm the one giving you the words of Mosley himself, so you can hear from his lips how he hates Britain.

Fucking hell lads. We need to start scouring local papers, who knows how many more simultaneous chimpouts have gone on that we're not hearing about.

Disgusts me that this is being silenced. They're stabbing the fucking "feds", looting and rioting, and they're being protected by the media and politicians for "community cohesion" again.

Is she huwhite lad? All this muttposting has damaged my ethnic radar.

Just direct link it for us all lad.

I've just started doing this, it makes it a hell of a lot better. I'm actually being able to palate being on here now.

she is Welsh lad

Really makes you think.

Really, Mosleycuck?

Which YOU ignored?

YOU are the one who is ignoring the posters who dare to break your circlejerk and point it out to you.

YOU CAN'T!

Can't you say how Mosley believed his own claim Britain would keep our law in his European Union?

YOU CAN'T!

Why the dishonestly?

Why do I need to make posts like this for you to even pretend to defend your baseless lies?

Could it be…

Topkek lad

Reckon its got anything to do with those BLM agitators turning up and having that march in London a short while back?

That reminds me of the events which have taken place since Secondary concerning my minority classmates - drug dealing, stabbings, paedophilia and bomb making. Those are just the ones I know about.

I bet you can guess how many of these events made it onto major news outlets.

100% definitely. They are trying to manufacture "racist" incidents upon which they can establish their cancerous movement in the UK.

Why are Celts so swarthy? Anglos are the only reason these isles are considered white.

BETTER THREAD

Possibly the roman blood.

Shipwrecked Pedros from the armada cucked the Welsh and Irish hard.

Just when you though video games and the community around them couldn't get any more retarded.

weird tbh

Celts come from the Iberian peninsula originally lads.

Video games are such an immense waste of time and resources, and I say this as someone with a sizeable Steam collection.

Vidya is degenerate tbh.
Get yourself a book, and some classical music, and relax.

Smh tbh

(checked)

And they turned out some decent totty in the end.
At least they aren't sheboons.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! HOW NARCISSISTIC CAN YOU BE? WERE'NT THE NIG NOGS AND PAKIS DESECRATING OUR ANCESTORS MEMORIES ENOUGH?

This one got me.

standard.co.uk/news/crime/harlesden-brawl-girl-15-knifed-in-head-as-street-party-attracting-crowd-of-hundreds-turns-violent-a3299986.html

Absolutely. They're trying to import the exact same identity politics from America, even though that makes no fucking sense over here, and use it to foment social unrest and stir up the negroes.

Confirmed to be Nuttal your nut in from the brit/pol/ irc.

I shagged your mum last night.

Lads when will the kid gloves come off and allow our Police to deal with these rampaging niggers?

Really, Mosleycuck?

Which YOU ignored?

YOU CAN'T!

YOU CAN'T!

Why the dishonestly?

Could it be…

houseprices.io/?q=Harlesden

imagine spending nearly a million quid to live amongst these nigs

OP shilling his thread again.

Niggers aren't the smartest bunch, lad, the ones I knew in school already acted like Americoons. These wannabe gangsters were bullied by regular lads, though, which made if funnier.

Can people really be this retarded and have loads of money at the same time?

Money is rarely the result of intelligence, unfortunately.

Still the best PM. Prove me wrong

Probably one of those areas like Islington where rich areas are close to council house scum

Hard to work in the city when you live in the Lake District

I wonder when the centre of London will start looking like downtown Joberg,

You can trade away from the city of London you know? How do you think that people from outside the country trade with London? They use the London market the FTSE, but their physical location doesn't depend on their trade.

god help you, user. I get enough leftist shite studying computing at Oxford.

Well if someone can afford £1m to live in Londonistan then why arn't they working from home via skype or just retire?

about 1 generation away. Possibly year 2030

LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADS

Just got here.

Can someone give me a quick summary of what went on in London today??

Jesus christ lad, it's like you just coasted through your A levels, that's one of the easiest degree entries apart from media studies.

Lots of the financial services and associated industries are more than just that electronic trading though, and need face to face interaction

A million is quite cheap for London

chimpout

wew

DEUS VULT

Burgess Park South London
standard.co.uk/news/crime/burgess-park-stabbings-two-teens-knifed-amid-violence-as-1500-people-descend-on-park-a3300141.html

Harlesden North West London

Hackney East London
standard.co.uk/news/crime/stamford-hill-rave-moment-revellers-flee-as-police-shut-down-illegal-block-party-in-hackney-a3299711.html

and of course Hyde Park BUT Suck Dick Khan reckons it's the hot weather to blame….nuffin to do with hot head niggers of course

standard.co.uk/news/crime/sadiq-khan-violence-across-london-was-fuelled-by-hot-weather-a3300281.html

Lazy fucking nigger

I doubt anyone who would waste their time with that game would know what those names mean.

I agree there is a physical market in the city, however my point still stands.

b-but why?

They tried to kill a officer?

order-order.com/2016/07/20/secret-labour-funds-offering-pay-25-vote-corbyn/
lmao

ebin troll fam

It was yesterday and it was a chimpout.

This thread has it all tbh.

I hope you've got some unbeatable pokeman's to put in that gym

OP shilling his thread YET AGAIN.

m9, a rat infested phonebox in London with urine smells and porn cards is quite expensive.

£395,000 wil get you this
onthemarket.com/details/2934512/

And still have a nice nest egg to retire on.

But i'm more of a rural lad.
Hate the city tbh.

:( This wouldn't happen if we had our own country.

tried to kill a few plus stabbing some normies.
no deaths, but they did loot a maccy D's

Almost got lost in dreamland there.

I bought in a nig free town. Today I cannot open my windows because the eastern european immigrants that have been moved in are having a party in the flat opposite. They have all their windows open and are singing or rather bellowing in their heathen tongue. I think they're eastern european, they're very brown though, none of them work..The police have not turned up and this has been going on since 5pm. When I told a debt collector that I had no intention of letting him into my hose last week the police arrived within 15 minutes, and shoved their feet in the door when I opened it.
I fucking hate this country, what's been done to it, I could seriously do something stupid before long.

Sorry to ask to be spoon-fed but what has the reaction in the press been like?

Really, Mosleycuck?

Which YOU ignored?

YOU CAN'T!

YOU CAN'T!

Why the dishonestly?

Could it be…

Nice.

Wew lad. It's "for us all" as I said, to promote discussion and digging. I did already post it anyway

None

NIGE IN YANKSVILLE

Being an intelligent Black must be suffering but we can't even permit them as it opens the gates for the rests.

Divide and conquer lad. We have to use the more based blacks against them to win.

Basically this:

I expected it tbh

I can't wait for the next scot indy ref lads, the SNP and Commie Fishdyke Sturgeon are going to get completely BTFO

heraldscotland.com/news/14629224.SNP_moves_away_fromland_of_milk_and_honeyvision_of_independence/?ref=mr&lp=1

BETTER THREAD

It's not even been in the news really and Twitter must be censoring tweets as there isn't that much on there considering the amount of people involved.

your not alone user

feels.png

woops broken link

We really need to speed up the death of multiracialism. Send them back where they came from for fuck's sake.

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

TOPKEK

What the fuck is this autism?

HA HA HA

This is fucking great.

The SNP are so done.

They can't hide it when it gets out of control.

An autistic shill having a mental breakdown that people are capable of changing their minds

Middle one is a jock wop

SLOPES ON SUICIDE WATCH

Yup I'm sure the shills won't be able to post in that new thread, moron.

OY VEY

I haven't seen this queer term in so long, I almost got lost in a world where Anons don't allow emotions to override their convictions.

Can you use a specific phrase so I can bypass the fact that the ID filter function is fucked without having to even know you've posted.

From the BBC article.

"Children", wew lad. Not even youth's but… Children.

Really, Mosleycuck?

Which YOU ignored?

YOU CAN'T!

YOU CAN'T!

Why the dishonestly?

Could it be…

fuck the sweats; we should force them out.

Why do all old people type like this?

BETTER THREAD

thesun.co.uk/news/1471986/police-officer-stabbed-during-spontaneous-water-fight-in-hyde-park/

m7, the BBC are so full of shit.

Lads Scotland fucking off would be good for England.

Plus it'll become poor so it's not even like immigrants will want to go there.

It won't be a back door into England.

The McDonald's they looted described them as "customers".

Top cuck tbh

I enjoy our new status as the boogeyman of the British Isles.

It's quite sad that Scots can't put two and two together and realise that the English being racially aware is due to them having the most exposure to multiculturalism/racialism.

Would be nice to see them suffer for their virtue signalling, their kilts are halfway out the door, maybe we should give them the boot.

Also reminder Scotland is a black hole of debt
theguardian.com/politics/2015/dec/15/scotland-debt-mountain-holyrood-borrowing-could-hit-50bn-by-2020

all their party leads are men in drag

Thanks for the hearty chuckle.

Reported tbh

I've just seen some Midwestern bloke saying "I am a racist, every time a white person says something they're racist, so yeah" on telly lads. I can feel the winds of change blowing.

2 of them are dykes, the other has no children.

Whats with this catlady joke of a parliament? I wonder if it will even last the next 10 years.

Not really, lad, that sounds more like Cucksimus Maximus

I just noticed my dad does this shit to me too

They use it to feel superior to the English, they haven't realised the joys of multiculturalism.

A poor Scotland is better than a Sweden tier Scotland.

At least in poverty they are likely to learn to wicked way of the xeno quicker.

Scottish RWDS might come down and help the English in their time of need yet.

Jimmie Krankie Micheal McIntyre and shit i don't have eon for the last one… generic dyke #521

Evening lads, can anyone fill me in what's going on is scotland if you would be so kind, has the fishmonger made a cunt of us again?

kek

Remember when The Guardian got so butthurt about the Krankie jokes?

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/apr/22/media-joke-nicola-sturgeon-jimmy-krankie

checking that article, find attached stunner peering at me. Potential wife for hotwheels.

CHILD CUSTOMERS CAME INTO MY STORE AND EXCHANGED MY CONTINUED EXISTENCE FOR BURGERS

If you're saying there's no such thing as good black people then I'm afraid you're a bit disillusioned.

I saw blacks calling out niggers for the same things I call them out. Naturally this made me consider how many blacks are actually my enemy.

It's not a matter of all blacks being bad, it's a matter of ratios.

Really, Mosleycuck?

Which YOU ignored?

YOU CAN'T!

YOU CAN'T!

Why the dishonestly?

Could it be…

What is this?
Steak & Ale pie?

kek

MY SIDES

The SNP are saying Scotland will be a shithole if we leave so vote for Independence purely for sovereignty's sake.

SNP have given up trying to convince people that independence is good but they'll do it anyway

I sent the comparison pic of krankie and fishy chops to a guardian reading mate, he wasn't impressed.

but quite happy to take the piss out of his enemy's appearance, ok when he does it.

these people are slimy creeps to the nth degree

I can't understand how the thing manages to live tbh.

So you allowed your emotions to override your convictions.

The issue with race goes deeper than simply "they leech and commit crime" - even if we were to import only the cream of the crop from around the world we would eventually be left with the dilution of our own people and culture. You're misunderstanding the fundamental reasons for wanting an ethnic homeland.

BETTER THREAD

Independance won't change their climate, bad food or their diversity shilling.

No but it's nice for the SNP to admit it.

it will be a shithole if we leave the uk because they fuckers want to drag us back into europe

wat do lads

They water it regularly and it's in a good loamy soil.

hope for the best

Aye i regularly wind my snp mate up about her he gets all butthurt, she hasn't even done shit

Shit you not gregor fisher ( rab c) used to stay near me years ago, never spoke to the cunt tho

istreetwatch.co.uk/

Please do not submit bogus harassment claims

Really, Mosleycuck?

Which YOU ignored?

YOU CAN'T!

YOU CAN'T!

Why the dishonestly?

Could it be…

sounds like fun.

lol, put shoe on head

thesun.co.uk/living/1472727/woman-with-worlds-largest-natural-breasts-on-how-her-102zzz-cup-assets-have-netted-her-millions/

CIVIC

NA on the move?

Something doesn't quite add up here…

BETTER THREAD

they look like 102 ZZZ's

see if the mods will allow it.

The white child is adopted

Just because they have the minds of children that doesn't mean they are children unfortunately.

I don't believe that a single one of these things actually happened.

inshallah

some are just office bantz

Sounds like a lad tbh

Why is Foriegn secretary considered such an important job lads? Don't they just go around the world to cocktail parties and sleep with prozzies?

Reminder to join this far left autistic leddit game

Every single claim reads the same.

"My wife/child/other helpless character was told to GO HOME by an evil racist!"

Not an argument

Oy vey

He's gay as well.

THEY'RE ALL GAY

kek

Really, Mosleycuck?

Which YOU ignored?

YOU CAN'T!

YOU CAN'T!

Why the dishonestly?

Could it be…

Huh. I didn't know that.

The guy sounds straight as an arrow.

Lel

Someone should write out an argument FOR Holla Forums by pretending they were harassed. That said they probably wouldn't/don't publish rational arguments.

The rightwing ones usually are.

No, I saw something good and reconsidered the ratio of good to bad in the nigger population.

I know. I didn't think "oh blacks are alright, they should stay".
I thought "maybe there's more good blacks than I originally thought".

I still don't want them in my country, that opinion was detached from this.

But that's completely unrelated to what I was talking about.

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36849971
👌

BETTER THREAD

Sounds like Somalia if going through a brain drain crisis atm

How do you drain a country with no brains?

You're not a nationalist, you're a scumbag torie who doesn't know shit all about the people you support.

People like you are why the country is like this in the first place.

I'm starting to think the entire Melania Trump speech thing was just a way to get Melania and Obama's wife side by side on the news so people will see the obvious difference in attraction.

If so, well played Donald

Depends on the context.

Somebody doesn't use trains.

funny as fuck

Finns aren't white meme

Haha

Lol

Get a sense of humour lad

Entirely possible. Louise Mensch wrote some clickbait article saying it was an elaborate troll to distract from the dire turn out at the RNC. I doubt Mensch's theory, I doubt he cares too much, considering it was him that demolished the party. On purpose.

Thoughts on Disraeli? Did he work in Britain's interests?

Good guy for a jew lad

BETTER THREAD

Does anybody think these stories actually happened?

My sides are splitting.

I would've voted for him over Gladstone

Does somebody else want to make the next thread before this autistic spammer does?

BASED ISRAEL TBH, KRAUTS ARE WORSE THAN JEWS

Better than Gladstone, and better than Peel.

Someone is literally blue-pilled.

First one I clicked on. My sides.

Really, Mosleycuck?

Which YOU ignored?

YOU CAN'T!

YOU CAN'T!

Why the dishonestly?

Could it be…

A passerby wearing a scarf covering his mouth (I didn't recognise the designer as blue was last seasons colour) told me to "pack your s* in your rubber boat and f* off to Malmö where I belong". I gave a hearty chuckle because I was raised in Athens.

I'm with the jew

You don't know anything about economics or trains and belong to the jerrycuck autism school of pedantic micromanagement- the same breed of economics that lost us our empire and made us the sick man of Europe.

People like you are literally responsible for the downfall of our people.

it's fucking real

Am I doing it right bois?

facebook.com/profile.php?id=1598540853

You have mental problems

Filtered for wasting dubs

Thanks for all the undeserved (you)s, you mental autist. Why do mods let people like this off? 88 posts of spam and they do nothing. Absolutely pathetic.

U N I O N I S T
N T H R E A D
I H
O R
N E
I A
S D
T

22st spacker.

I hate you ttpw

Fuck off shitposter.

Anyone making a proper thread?

OK, OK that's good. Now tell me why do you hate ttpw? Would you like her better if she were a different colour? What if she came with cashback?

I sent this report, but I don't think it will get through

Considering making a britpol website now, this is utter bollocks.

M E N T A L L Y
E
N
T
A
L
L
Y

Noice.

Really, Mosleycuck?

Which YOU ignored?

YOU CAN'T!

YOU CAN'T!

Why the dishonestly?

Could it be…

tbh we just need an end to
a) Krauts and Jerrycucks shitting up the thresd
b) Splitters making ideological threads

BETTER THREAD

Not two weeks ago I was punched in the face by a stranger walking down the street in broad daylight so that tops any shit story on there.

Guess the nature of the perpetrator.

Like tripfagging as a tranny in the OP?

Just admit you're another shitposter looking to kill the threads and stifle political discussion.

I L L
L
L

We'll end up on the deep web using an enigma style machine to post if this keeps up.

Lad, I'm trying to unite Brit/pol/. My only desire is to get the banter back.

Thank you based autist.

Potential happening averted dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3700306/British-airman-attacked-knife-wielding-assailants-outside-RAF-base-raids-launched-against-ISIS-possible-terror-attack.html

Somebody make a new legit thread please

Somebody already made a night shift thread

Updated version with added spice
Think it's too obvious? Suggestions?

Really, Mosleycuck?

Which YOU ignored?

YOU CAN'T!

YOU CAN'T!

Why the dishonestly?

Could it be…

UNITED THREAD

BETTER THREAD

What about this?

Really, Mosleycuck?

Which YOU ignored?

YOU CAN'T!

YOU CAN'T!

Why the dishonestly?

Could it be…

Good thread

BETTER THREAD

Yank please.

TOPKEK
the one in bradfords mine lads how did i do

whoops this was meant for this

We shall never let agenda pushing cretins ruin our Union and leave us at the mercy of Migrant hordes.