Where are the love people going to exodus to? Although I'm just post under anonymous I want to know/follow them

Where are the love people going to exodus to? Although I'm just post under anonymous I want to know/follow them.

Read the hate thread you fucking retard.

anywhere but here

That's fucking pathetic.

There's always >>>/kind/

Homo

Loveposters: There is no love on Holla Forums for either of our parties. The mods protected us for only so long, and now they have turned against us. You can run like a coward with your tail between your legs, or you can stand and fight like a man.

We're in >>>/tripfriend/ right now, we're going to use it in the mean time while we figure things out.

What is there to figure out? You lost. Bye bye.

kek

there's always >>>/suicide/
FTFY

We either win or learn, we never lose.

Let's spam the board.

I'm sure your attempts will be as successful as the horsefucker's.

Fuck off faggot

Go here >>>Holla Forums

It's a slow board son.

Okay dad

You lost, dumb trip nigger

this

So b/ is just for stale maymays roll threads and 8 virgins with autism?

No
Yes

Cause erping was so intelligent right? The gays are seriously delusional.

Is the love thread banned now or just uncycled?

BANNED

I hate what you do but I will defend to the death your right to do it.

They can litter their own board with gay shit. Not Holla Forums

There is only we, an attack on the gay communities freedom is an attack on mine.

8 b/ was meant to be a place where people would self moderate and were mature enough to handle content they didn't like. Now it's a nursery for autisic cunts.

You can be part of the gay community if you want, not everyone wants the presence of homos next to them.

When faggots lower post quality to shit and attract other stuff like "trap threads" and "dick rate threads" then I don't feel bad when they get banned.

If you fags don't like it then feel free to make your own board.

(checked)
Did he give you gay?

I don't care, this isn't your hugbox.
The moderators should exist to protect the board from spam and CP, not protect you from seeing things you don't like, this board is dying because the majority keeps pressuring the mods to ban minority groups that they don't like, slowly chipping away the userbase, how long until the majority turns against me or you?

>>>/tripfriend/

This isn't a gay hangout spot either.The mods already turned against you homo supporters. You can go to reddit for your daily gay content and erp sessions.

Welcome to a libertarian utopia.

the majority bully the minority's till there's no one left to bully.

okay fill me in I saw that "Love Thread" or whatever cyclical but never clicked on it cuz it looked kind of gay. Did I miss anything or was it just a handful of tripfags jerking each other off?

You are like an entitled kid who has to annoy his dad into bullying other kids

Not surprising.

You infected the board with your gayism. Don't be surprised when everyone got sick of your kind.

Someone get this faggot outta here!

You still don't understand that I never posted in the love thread

Is this seriously what this once great chan has come to?

The irony.

don't know
those threads were opened for weeks, but now there is a problem
maybe the pony guys started leaking to other threads, but when I talked to one of them, they seemed adamant about staying in their thread.

Were is the irony? This chan was built on the idea of every user standing in solidarity for freedom, now the greatest threat to freedom is the autistic community pressuring the mods into holding their hands and banning things they don't like for them.

It's only 1 or 2 of them that are spamming and leaking into other threads. They started this. Even though 2 people shouldn't have affected the whole group, but it's already done.

Yes.

This

Faggots come here then demand it be moderated their way.

>>>/lgbt/

Whether or not you did doesn't matter, You can fuck off jew we aren't accepting of whatever you say is ok.

You are so retarded its sad. We never banned you off the site, only the board. Holla Forums was created on freedom and you still have that freedom to create your own board. Keep crying about freedom of speech while your other homo friends are already erping in the new board they made.

These are not arguments

I don't think this will last.
this has happened before

Yes they are. Don't like the current situation, then move to the appropriate board you faggot.

Pol/ plz go

Still in denial monsterfaggot?

Gay plz go :)

nah, I am aware of what is happening, just don't understand why now, and why not when it started.

You need a hug no homo

HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I'll be gentle

Atleast we know why you were so salty before. YOU WERE ONE OF THEM.

Just an user who hates mods censoring things that aren't illegals.

I got excited for a moment but it's just one post of the brownpill guy

is there an actual lgbt community board - not just pr0n/hookups/ERP? I know there's 4/lgbt/ but fuck that CAPTCHA.

Shitty bait.