Something is wrong about dubs, is kek something supernatural?

Ok, guys i admit it, there IS something wrong with dubs.
Most of times i see dubs on threads of this site they say something that most of Holla Forums thinks, specially i have seen it come true with "Hitler dubs".
On a thread about an impending civil war on france the "1776" number said that a new revolution was necessary, and that has convinced me that there is something wrong here.
Can all this have some explanation, it doesn't have to be rational.
I love memes but there is something just off about the dubs.
Hell, kek is a frog?
Is kek, the real deal?
I am a christian, but can all this supernatural bullshit be attributed to an old god or maybe hivemind?
Just look at pic related.
If dubs confirm it, then this is real shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

montalk.net/metaphys/68/true-reality-creation-part-i
youtube.com/watch?v=44dcUoh0oT4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I honestly don't know about this.

Kek is real. All the old gods are real.

They aren't actual living things though, not in the traditional sense. They're more like ideals and archetypes, things to live up to.

I don't really know how to explain it beyond 'the universe is weirder than we realise'.

Praise the Frog Lord.

Also note that in Egyptian mythology, Kek was referred to as the god of the darkness before dawn, the bringer of light. Some also refer to the Schwarze Sonne as the darkness before dawn.

It's all intertwined, you just have to look carefully at the tapestry of life.

Bro, I just pray to him anyway, it can't hurt. Whenever I pray to him things seem to work out better than they usually would. Also, he/it likes the color green from what I have noticed so start getting more of that color

If you're going to claim to be something, be consistent.

I am christian, and believe in christian theology.
It is just that there IS something off about this site memetics, they are special, and dubs on this threads.
I am not saying that i believe on pagan gods, what i am saying is that this is weird.

We actually believe it so hard that we create our own reality.

montalk.net/metaphys/68/true-reality-creation-part-i

it's just a prank, bro

Best way to kill any political discussions on Holla Forums - slide everything with damned frog, make a cult of fanatics that will never let it down and bingo - you got Holla Forums flooded everyday with /x/ tier threads, and nobody would take it seriously anymore.

I guess that's the fate of nazi larpers after all. Hitler fallen for it, you are falling for it too. Nazis no better than jews and muslims. Every time you fall into the depths of occultism and never get up from it.

Keep stabbing yourself till you bleed, Holla Forums, i'l make everyone hate your board just for the kekfaggotry.

Hitler disliked neo-pagan bullshit.

It's just Holla Forumsacks LARPing. Don't know why you have your panties in a twist.

Instead of LARPing you should stop with your ironic shitposting, stop sliding, and work towards greater future for your own children.

Instead you forcing shitty facebook frog. Get a fucking life.
mods allow your shit because they know it prevents Holla Forums from making any real content like "with open gates"

Dear Agent, it is impossible for anyone who is not a right wing shitlord to harness memes because anyone else doesn't have the mana leylines in their brain for that to happen.

You have to be a shitlord to make it happen, but at that point you'd be irrevokably one of us.

You can't even pay someone or try and mimick shitlording, the memes know your heart. If you aren't a pure shitlord then it will fail.

Is this a thing?

kek

Well that is weird, however anyone could be seeing whatever they want to see.

Numbers are real. I can confirm

I see a merchant.

What has Holla Forums done to me?

That is a merchant, retard. Some user made it.

I see it too.

Kek is basically a fusion of the the fedora tipper's Flying Spaghetti Monster and LARPaganism. It's degenerate. Pic related.

I'll try my best to explain it as I understand it

Lets look first at what modern science has been getting at for the past century. Effectively, everything is possible, every outcome is possible, and only by observing it do we determine reality. Schrondinger's Cat is the easiest example here that is common knowledge, but its really just super position stuff, but they've also noted this in reality with atoms and what not so its not just theory, IIRC the double slit experiment did this, particles exhibiting the properties of both waves and particles at once, wavicles I believe they're called, but this shouldnt (in a set in stone universe) be possible, and they dont settle down until they're observed and exhibit the expected outcome (theres always bias going in on what you EXPECT to see, even if you TRY to be neutral)

What all this means, is that reality as we see it, is directly effected by us, by not just us observing, but in part by what we EXPECT to observe ending up being what we see. So, in essence, consciousness shapes reality, in at least a minor way if not a much more profound way.

Now, given that if you expect an outcome hard enough, and say you are the only one observing an event, what do you suppose would happen in a universe where consciousness and belief in something have the power to cause that event to come into existence? Certainly the outcome you expect would happen. And, if THIS is true, what would a bunch of people getting together, and "believing" (memeing) hard enough together, what could they cause to happen? Basically, you can shape reality, you can shape outcomes. Granted they may not always manifest in the ways you expect because you may not all share the same vision, but they CAN manifest. Look at the SC results looking like pepe/kek, a huge meme here and we were all watching and "memeing" (believing) in "his power" during those primaries. And what results manifest themselves in reality? Well, you've seen the pictures. Sure, maybe no one in particular was thinking about THAT as a manifested outcome, but they WERE all focusing on Trump winning, and pepe/kek, and "praying" "memeing" etc together. Strong enough belief, and it was manifest in reality in some way.

You're probably asking at this point, well why doesnt this effect everything, like say sports or coin flips? Well, in the case of sports, so many people are "memeing" for their team to win, why doesnt this effect sports events constantly? Ah, but BOTH sides often have this, they are in essence, canceling each other out by both "memeing" for a desired outcome that conflicts with each other. They each expect/desire a certain outcome which cannot both exist at once, so the effects of their would-be mememagic cancel each other. So, what about coin flips? Couldnt you believe/desire hard enough to cause your coin to always land on heads? Again, no, because of, I suspect, two things. First, there is always an underlying presence in your mind that knows the outcome is roughly 50/50, and since you cannot suppress this hard enough easily enough, those thoughts and beliefs will get in the way of forcing a certain outcome. Secondly, its a wide spread belief that the outcome is 50/50 either way, and that belief is deeply rooted in most people, and while it may not be an active thought, it IS a belief that is commonly held by many millions of people, and therefore has its sway on reality, canceling out any minor effect even your whole hearted belief will have on your results. The powerful belief of large groups would out weigh you.

Reported for defiling our prophet

So why does "our" mememagic as its called work? Why dont the beliefs of others stop them or cancel them? Simple, we arent directing our ideas, beliefs, or memes at any particular or specific outcome, "keks will be done" and placing the outcome itself in the hands of a "higher power" but in essence all memeing towards a similar eventuality of X result in the long run, but the specifics and details up to that point we leave in the hands of chaos/kek/pepe/"higherpower"/"the memes" etc, we are aiming for an ideological result, not a concrete one.

Further, there is no one "counter memeing" us in such a profound way as to cancel out our belief. We may mock leftists as worshiping at the altar of political correctness, but they dont actually do this. Their motives and goals are all ENTIRELY selfish and self directed. They arent memeing for the greater good or some higher cause, they're memeing for their own immediate concrete goal or shortterm gain or fame or ego stroking. Further, many of them dont truly believe in the things they say or repeat. They dont really care about refugees or blacklives or w/e else, they bandwagon on for status. They lack faith and a profound enough dedication to that faith to have any real effect.

Basically, we are unopposed at present in the things that we do. So even with a small group of believers, we are able to have a large impact on events unfolding in the world.

But, its not all good. Heres a question thatll leave you scratching your head. The chimpouts happening. Did they happen organically? Or… did we meme them into existence? kek is effectively chaos after all, kek knows neither good nor evil, dark nor light, it is merely a force, the faith of believers and "memers." So… did all our memeing all these years, finally cause the chimpouts to start getting bigger and bolder? We have been memeing it for years after all….

I see thst you started using chans in '15 (and used goybook before that).
You're a grade-A loser; nothing personal kiddo.

The kali yuga, the great apostasy, an age of darkness where materialism rules all and degeneracy is unrivaled. It is a time that has been prophesized for thousands of years. The end of that era, also foretold, by numerous religions. Ragnarok, revelations, the shitty Muslim version, they all follow a similar pattern. Our ancestors knew more about our universe than we give them credit for. Our world is strange, and deep. All evidence points towards the esoteric being true in some shape or fashion. It would appear as though all religions, or what we view as religions(religion wasn't a concept thousands of years ago, it was just reality) have a common starting point, they are all connected.

As far as God goes, he appears to be the universe itself. The alpha and the Omega, he is all that was and is. A consciousness that transcends all realities. The universe itself is a self aware consciousness.

So who is Jesus? Who is kek? Who is lucifer? Who were the "pagan" gods. Who were the angels? They appear to have been physical beings, beings that understand far more about reality than we ever can in this age. I believe they are real, and they are not God. Some of them are messengers of god, bringers of enlightenment and truth. Others appear to be defenders of materialism, of Jews. There is a war on earth, and ancient one that we have always been a part of. The forces of light and creation, vrs the forces of destruction and darkness. With the fact that religions are all connected in some way, "ancient gods" may still walk this world. Especially now, during the transition of ages, where the veil between realities is the weakest. Kek may be the harbinger of the new age. The one who helps usher in the new golden age. Or he could be a mad angel, toying with humanity for his amusement. We have no way to tell.

Belief in kek does not contradict Christianity unless you believe the modern heresies, which make Christianity a slave mentality religion of materialism. Or unless you believe him to be God himself. Remember, God is the top of the hierarchy, but there are many other powerful beings below him.

This is literally all that meme magic is

I also meant to add one more thing to all of this in the beginning, but I'm sleepy and rambling. I sound like a loon, I know, sleep deprivation will do that you.

Anyway, another example that makes me think all of this is true, is what was brought up during my college years. I'm a psychology major but I decided to take a course on the psychology of meditation and biofeedback. Basically a more scientific look at how your mind controls your body (biofeedback) and what researchers have been able to cause to happen in people, and the physio and psycho benefits of meditation and perhaps their effects on others.

For the biofeed back park, think, someone training to increase the temperature of their body, pinpointed at their forehead.. and scientists fucking this up enough that one guy ended up in screaming agony. He was trained to raise the temperature based on led lights infront of him as ques, and they had to shut it off and hold cold compacts to his forehead when he couldnt stop it from happening with the lights on and it got way to hot. They also trained people to keep the temps of their hands steady even in arctic level temperatures. This was done under funding from the DoD because they wanted to look at ways to train their guys in cold climates to be able to operate even if they lost their gloves or something, or needed to take them off to handle delicate machinery. The training to do this proved to be to complicated though and was scrapped. The guy that was my teacher was actually involved in all this, had the research work to prove it, I wish I'd have thought to make copies of it all, alas I did not.

More importantly though, was one bit in the meditation part, and this is a somewhat commonly held belief among people seriously into meditation, and that is that if enough people meditate in a given location and focus on clearing out unwanted or bad thoughts and focus on calming/tranquil things during their meditation (as I understand it all), that it would cause the area to be effected and life in the area to improve. They also believe if enough of a percent of the world population did this all at once, it would change the whole planet. Both have been tried. The latter failed. The former however? Has actually worked at points. The societies near where this was attempted showed a sustained increase in reported levels of happiness and satisfaction with life, a growth in economic and social activity, and a decrease in crime both violent and petty. I'm sure you can find results on this online, again, to tired to look.

But the point is, that consciousness does effect reality. And we've, like those meditators, simply tapped into a certain facet of it.

If any of you nerds actually playted MGS you knew that aside from

there are also

While everyone knows what genes and memes represent, scenes represent the supernatural.
This is because scenes, unlike genes and memes, cannot be controlled by us directly. Therefore, depending on your personal views, scenes can be seen as "an act of god" or a manifestation of chaos (i.e. Kek).

As you probably know, religion is a meme, an attempt at controlling the unpredictability of scenes. That's why memes (appear) to influence scenes, because memes work like prayer. Not all prayers are granted, but sometimes, someone gets lucky.

Of course if you don't believe in this it's just calculating the chance of a self-fullfilling prophecy.

I remember laughing my ass off at that post, he's right, the Pepe is just so smug.

Wew lad, further reading on this?

This phenomena is basically what groups like Masons are about. They are collectively focusing on a goal, on many different areas in the society. It is therefore the rules are so strict, because they want everybody to think the same, in this way the power is stronger.

It is also what Hitler meant by the "power of will", even though many did not understand what he meant. He trained the SS in a way so they were able to focus on the objective he had set forth. The allies knew this, as well as Stalin and put massive efforts in demoralizing the SS and German people, so they lost their will to fight.

It is all around us, it is an acknowledged fact, but those who know about it organize and tries to keep their goals hidden, so others can not interfere. Everything is indeed connected.

Genes, memes and, scenes also represent the holy trinity.

The father, for we are shaped in his image.

The son, for we aspire to uphold the values of our Father/genes (i.e. religion).

The holy spirit, life itself.

Even if you're not religious, the holy trinity makes a lot of sense from an evolutionist view.

That's also why the holy spirit tends to take the shape of animals or a sacrifice.

Sometimes dubs happen on shills post. Those ones are probobly timed by (((bots))) to make the illusion of naturally getting dubs to "legitimize" them to what (((they))) think are gulible fools.

Its all batshit insane.. Until you look into it more. All of the religions of the northern hemisphere going as far back as we have records can be broken down into archetypes and universal truths as their most base elements. The only two exceptions are the kikes and wiccans both of which we don't know for sure where and how they truly originated.

The religions of the southern hemisphere all revolve around (instead of archetypes and universal truths) animalism, voodoo and savagery. Which seems to suggest that the kikes and wiccans have their roots in the south, or there is one theory that this hemispheral correlation is maybe tied to the magnetic poles and both of them originated during the last major pole shift.

Regardless.. These base building blocks of northern religion.. Archetypes and universal truths.. Also seem to be what makes memes work. The memes that are successful contain both. And that these ideas (memes) hold some type of mystical power when they are made and then thought of by more and more people.

So it would seem that both memes and the old gods are real and they exist as a meta collective unconscious type force.

The memes have reached a point that they can no longer be explained away as confirmation bias or coincidence. Either they are real and we have tapped into the force of the gods or the kikes have such a firm grasp on everything that they have engaged in the grandest counterintelligence operation ever devised designed to make us think memes are real. Those are the only two possible explanations and the bat shit insane part? The meme magic/old gods explanation is more plausible than the kikes having that strong a hold on reality.

I'm really glossing over a lot but tldr; reality is far stranger than fiction.

Ready for your mind to be blown?

Dank memes called forth the ancient god Kek to bring us from the darkness and into the light

Kek is a frog

frogs live in swamps

Google the definition of the word Dank

it means swamp

Pol used to be focused on the advancement of the white race. Now, many have degenerated into a cult of retards who worship a demonic frog.

You just set up something called a trigger in the database to post "Viva la revolucion" after post 1775 is made.

I just can't even.

occultfag here
coincidences are the way magic/divinity intervenes in world affairs
practice it through divination and or prayer

You're jumping containment again. I'm going to have to ask you to come with me back to >>>/christian/ immediately.

This is patently bullshit. This is the epitome of magical thinking. It's a sign of mental illness.

Something observerfags forget about their Quantum weirdness: they assume they themselves are an entirely independent system from the observed system, and can make free choice. The insanity I quote above is what you get when you throw superdeterminism out.

Could also be looked at as a double helix. Memes are the DNA of the soul.

humor and freedom of thought

I AM DETECTING A SYSTEMATIC ATTEMPT BY >>>/CHRISTIAN/ -FAGS TO APPROPRIATE KEK AS CHRIST-COMPATIBLE!

AS AN ATHEIST, I MUST CALL OUT THIS BLATANT HERESY TO "TRUE BELIEVERS" (because it's useful for me to do so).

KEK HAS NO POSITION IN THE CHRISTIAN/JEWISH THEOLOGY.

I fail to see how their being part of the implied system disproves the effect of observation on the behaviors of matter, but I don't need to tell you.

You're well aware that the arguments you're making are disingenuous. Free choice? Come on now buddy. We're talking about science and shitposting, not running a clinic on baby's first trolling attempt.

No user, the Heqet hieroglyph says Holla Forums.

Indeed, the Kek hieroglyph is the bird with "deal with it" shades.

unfortunately the hieroglyphs were saved as PNG and not GIF

I wanna choke that leftist slut while pounding her like a common whore. She probably wants it too; look at the marks around her neck.

Don't let the map replace the terrain.

Pleb-tier! I can output 8-bit PNGs with smaller filesizes than equivalent GIFs.

The only thing that's wrong with PNG is APNG, and the lack of adoption of MNG.

Shit thread. This better not be a slide thread. Polite sage.

This isn't politics. The Kek Cult is all fine and funny, but stop driving actual discussion of political events off the catalog because you'd like to have amateur hour hermeticism. Threads like this have no place here, and no matter how many times you call someone that doesn't agree with your false consensus a jew, shill, or christcuck, that isn't going to change.
Polite sage.
>>>/fringe/

Kek does not belong on >>>/fringe/ but on its own board.

Like >>>/Kek/ or >>>/LordKek/ or >>>/KiA/ (for Kek-in-Action)…

That's extremely heretical.

That term contradicts itself.

meme magic is just uhm.. part of the mistery of life, so nothing special but it's a bit above ordinary aswell

Meme magic is to me very close to Carl Jungs concept of the archetypes. He said that "the motifs may change but the archetypes stays the same". To understand mememagic is to observe the archetypal forces, the patterns of natural law and human nature. "Holla Forums is always right" for a reason. We expose ourselfs to the truth, we don't censor it, we seek it even though it might hurt. We call it being redpilled aka seeing through the illusions created by our culture and social conditioning. We want raw information and not the narrative. Our ability to create dank memes is rooted in this quest for truth, seeing clearly we can spot the pattern, the waters are not being muddied. We personify the charachteristics, the archetypal behaviors into memes like Pepe, Wojack(feels guy) or the cuck. I think this is how mythology works and why it is essential to understand that the mythologies of old are not simple fairy tales but rather a sofisticated way of condensing such truths in to a coherent concept to last through generations. So I think this is the reason we can find such correspondence to Egyptian mythology, they were essentially doing the same thing we are doing. Take a look at this vid to get an idea what I am getting at.
youtube.com/watch?v=44dcUoh0oT4

Egypt is from Africa, not trying to pull We Wuz Kangz but pulling a "We wuz Vikings" in this is crappy as heck.

You know Holla Forums grew strong due to SRS finding their feelings hurt due to Holla Forums contents leaking outside other boards right?

Get ready for more 2000 years.

And all of this could possibly tie in to the global South rising up against the global North (with some exceptions), RaHoWa, and the Kali Yuga. A lot of this material was covered in other threads, so it's hard to explain.

I only believe in my blood and who I inherited it from.

Is this Frog god is real and is manifesting himself through memes then at this rate he will be memesld into reality

Fuck off kike.

FUCKING STOP IT
IM CERTAIN NOW, THE FUCKERS THAT MADE AND SELL THE STATUE ON AMAZON HAVE BEEN SHILLING THEIR BLOODY THING THIS WHOLE TIME

THAT FROG ISNT KEK, KEK IS THIS HIEROGLYPH

It's also worth nothing that the "deal with it" meme comes from the same guy that created Pepe
Matt Furie is a prophet of god

This is a fringe anime image board renowned for its neo Nazi community. I don't think we were ever going to win a popularity contest

Fug off

For the meme magic to work it is necessary for people to have a common desire of an event, and then believe in it. Draw up and explain what you want to happen, and then expect it to happen. It can simply be something like "people start to unweil the truth and will find it"

I am not a christcuck, but i read the bible once and it told about Mark who was sailing, and a storm approached. He was woken by his scared friends, but went up to deck and simply calmed the weather. They were frightened by his actions and asked him how he did it, he replied "you just have to believe".

it's so much simpler and yet fundamentally overpowered than all of this and no matter how often I've told you this you never take it in for more than 15 seconds, so I'll try it one last time now.
What you have accessed in memetics is something that is the fundamental building block of concept itself. you have in your fap-calloused autistic hands the building block of every single concept humanity has, and as such when you fuck with it you fuck with the very building blocks of conceptualisation, and as a direct result of this you affect perception, now since the reality people experience =/= the objective morality the perceptions that you have shape how you view the world, now with this you can utterly destroy the left's language control if you keep putting out memes into normie-net for them to defy the political correctness with and at the same time gradually redpill them however that requires us giving up some of our best and funniest memes to the normalfags. memes are unbelievably powerful and important but the reason why is simply that they are the foundation building blocks of every single thought, word, distinction etc, in human history.

Kek is just an instrument of our Christian God.

It is the eternal fight against evil.

Fighting fire, with fire.

Memes, with memes.

Praise Kek The Bringer of Light

Checked. Kek bless you

Ask me how I know you're a lefty faggot.

This was my repsonse

Kek.

You have no idea what you are mocking.

It started out for the laughs, now we have doctorates in Archeology and Memetics stretching the fabric of reality.

Oy vey. Now the goyim worship me. I must charge them 5 no 6 million shekles. Also I have no nose and can not smell gas. Maybe I should not joke about the kike pest. Anyway, KEK has to channe-jump now to get his message across, assymetrical frogfare n shiiet i'm sure u understand. Alright, No, but seriously- who couldn't love a chaotic frog? Still… Kek is just the damn roll of the dice and nothing more, only the joos fuck numbers and the satanist clowns of the nwo my boss will soon destroy, which is, the point! get the fuck out of babylon before babylon
gets you, there won't be another president and if by any chance there will, it's hitlery so, get your ass out of the line of fire if you value your sanity. life, that is a matter for the boss, you're all going to die first, evil or good, doesn't matter. only the boss decides who is worth keeping, not kek so get a grip and get the kjbible or you might end up just like buddha burining
in hell. whoops. i hope i didn't spill the beans here. anyway, i'm out. got to save my own ass, kek is not immortal, no one is except the boss. toodeloo!

That's a nice Kek, let me help you out with some OC

This thread was created because of posts like this one. Checked.

what is no one checking dubs in this thread?

It's confirmation bias tbh.

1 out of every 10 posts is going to be dubs. This means that if you're constantly looking out for interesting posts that happen to end in repeating digits, you are likely to see at least a few in any given thread that goes on for long enough. But because of the nature of this meme, people always forget or overlook the interesting posts that don't end in dubs, or the mundane posts that do end in them.

I hope beneath the jokes you guys understand that this is what's actually going on.

Why settle for one man?
We are user. We are every man, and none. I imagine he would have given his right arm for the chance to converse with others the way we have with each other. Imagine that he had to travel nearly his entire life working to figure out his understanding, while we in our form have managed to do it in a matter of a few short years.

We are what he was striving to become, to understand. I am sure he was exceedingly lonely in his quest for knowledge as well. While we know, there are tens of thousands of 'us' out there. Conversing and spreading this knowledge faster and more cunningly than he himself could ever do. Even his name now, only known by the sharing of information and truth we are all doing at this moment. An old forgotten user long dead, vindicated by us.

Do not pine for tea with a dead man. For we have what he could never have even dreamed of having. Surrounded by normals and fools. He knew in his old age tho, and was keking with us long before our births. Look at that face. The face of an epic troll. Surely he smiles upon us even now.

No, not at all. It refers to that which is beyond nature, i.e. metaphysics in the widest sense.

For automatically checking digit repeaters? Those scripts are garbage and completely destroy the purpose of checking, which is a communal gesture as well as an adoration of Kek. Don't use auto-checkers.

Masonic dubs and good post

confusing typo - "morality" instead of "reality"

sorry about that. must've not been paying attention mid write, but yes memes are the fundamental building block behind every single concept from basic animal distinctions to human language and philsophy. it is not a matter of physics so much as a function of our biology and psychology, and once upon a time I sat and theorised about this with some friends just prior to the founding of /bmw/ when /bmw/ hit I was excited that maybe others were coming to this same conclusion about memetics, it was gut-wrenchingly tragic for me to watch the board become a bunch of useless esotericists and ultimately die because they tried to build a cult out of the greatest information tool in human history. memes carry lots of data in small easily digestible form, and are every bit as subject to the whims of evolution as our genes. the greeks would have called this "logos" and the meme and the platonic "form" probably have some overlap.