What if 2017 continues to shift in the same direction current year is currently shifting?

What if 2017 continues to shift in the same direction current year is currently shifting?

Before long even Holla Forums will want it to stop.

How long at this rate do other Anons think it will take until we're back in the *stein universe?

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/std/gonorrhea/arg/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snow_White
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's funny to me that you think that.

I'm going off of the Trump bit about winning too much he says at his rallies.

The Ride Never Ends

What would John Oliver say?

DOW 25,000 !!!

That's true because most people aren't fully aware of the hell that's about to be unleashed. We're going to suffer. You're going to suffer. We have to go through it, though.

2017 is the Year of the Fire Cock.

Not sure what that implies.

cdc.gov/std/gonorrhea/arg/

HUE

………

Obviously the chickens come home to roost in '17

Lets get through 2016 first

What a year its been though. I wish somebody was documenting it all, as Im pretty sure Ive forgottem half of the Happenings that have happened this year.

I wanted it to stop two hundred years ago.

Now I just want to what happens.

see, laugh at, mock at, watch

This

When everything is in ashes, it has my permission to stop happening

It'd be interesting to get working on a book about this year from our perspective. Year of the Fire Monkey indeed.

What if 2016 is just a weak tremor before the real earthquake, 2017, like how 2015 (the first current year) was to 2016. We thought lots of shit was going down in 2015 but it was nothing compared to everything that's already happened in 2016.

We could either have Trump making America based or Hillary fucking everything up and making minorities and SJWs go off the rails, or possibly have Obama declare martial law and fuck shit up really bad

I can't just even really. WOW.

2015 was the darkness before the light
2016 is the calm before the storm

2017 will be the race war

Yes. That's what I meant by storm.

I was just completing the line for you

We'll face it head on, our shitposts will guide humanity through whatever comes next. The ride never ends, so all we can do is strap in and try to enjoy it.

I remember the whole bernstein thing but I never put much attention into it. Anyone has info on it?

It's called the mandela effect. Some people remember the Berenstain bears as Berenstein bears and they somehow think it's more logical that they switched to a parallel universe instead of just having a wrong memory.

ahhh gotcha

Is there any other effect?

example*?

meant to quote

Aint no brakes on this train fam.

2016 is the fire monkey… the year of revolutionary changes and falling of the old guard

2017 is the fire rooster… the year that the changes of the fire monkey are put to use

tldr; 2016 is the rising fire, 2017 is rwds

Except that Star Wars quote has always been proven wrong before that theory.

Everything else is spoopy though.

Oh look. A (((*stain))) universe cuck.

Filtered.

:^)

7 is my favorite number so I hope 2017 is a cool year

Underage b&

kill yourself kike, 4 master race.

Get out, newfag.

^

Reported for obvious spam.

^

Thanks for bumping my thread friend.

The fire rooster calls for us to get to work on purging the evil spirits.

Hahahahaha.

This nigger right here.

It's the film equivalent to "the cake is a lie", really.

My favorite number is 14 88

I think you are the one who is a kike

The new queen, Snow White's evil stepmother, possesses a magic mirror, which she asks every morning, "Mirror mirror on the wall, who is the fairest one of all?"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snow_White

I KNEW IT WASN'T "magic mirror on the wall"

ill get my fire rope

WHEN EVERY LAST JEW ON EARTH IS DEAD
WHEN THE WORLD HAS AWOKEN TO THE IDEOLOGIES OF THE TALMUD AND REMAINS VIGILANT TO THEM
WHEN ALL WHITE NATIONS ARE AGAIN 99% WHITE AND ABLE TO TURN OUTWARD AND HUNGRILY LOOK UPON THEIR FORMER COLONIES

THAT’S WHEN WE WILL HAVE WON
NOT BEFORE
AND NOT UNTIL

We're not going to stop winning Schlomo

Milo comes to mind with that

Heil Kek

checked

All of these things were always this way. Get the fuck out of my universe you dimension-hopping wetback. Trump's gonna build a quantum wall and make steinfags pay for it.

most people don't understand that clocks don't tell time. they are just machines, metal or silica or both, that tick away.

"how long" yourself.

Holla Forums won't want it to stop until death squads wearing stahlhelms and singing the praises of wotan have swept through the west and removed all the kikes and shitskins and the happening has already finished

God yeah I am so tired of winning I just want it to stop. HOW DO I STOP WINNING?! I CAN'T HANDLE THIS! CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM!

(continued)

you might as well be asking how long to the storm, or how long to the end of the storm, or how long to the how long, etc.

i'm sailing into the storm. because the sea is mine. and it always has been.

the jew wanted this. i don't care if they dicks aroused by it. i don't care if they don't understand. i don't care if they don't learn. i don't care if cucks think that kicking out the cuckjew will magically make them cuckoo (yet another damnable lie).

we're going in. if the jew wants off, or is getting impatient with the war of ages, the can go pass the time by eating another dicktip.

This is the year of the Fire Monkey. See all these happenings?

In the year of the Fire Cock, those happening bear fruit. Basically, this year is the setup for the next year. You think you've seen some shit till now?
You've seen nothing.

The last time we had a Fire Monkey / Fire Cock duo? It was in 1776. The year American Revolutionary War happened.

The time before that? It was 1536. The time when the Church of England broke away from the authority of the Pope.

Each of these cycles happens every 240 years. The lifetime of an Empire.

Prepare yourself. Shit is going to get wild.

holy moly

I got a fire cock alright