Dear Moderation of Holla Forums's Holla Forums ("Random") board…

Dear Moderation of Holla Forums's Holla Forums ("Random") board…

I want to become the owner of this board. More than you LIKE being the owner of this board- trust me. I'm not saying you're bad at moderation, just that I deserve it more.

I will make this thread every day until I'm the owner of this board. I will make Holla Forums great again and it will be better than whatever's going on right now. Thank you.

They've already said you will not be receiving a position of moderation ever again.
Is this response not sufficient for you?

BO =/= mod my man

Holla Forums still wasting time on dead chan

Well, it goes without saying that you'll never be given that either.
You haven't given a reason as to why you're even deserving of it, fuglug.

Stop bumping /thread shitlord normies

:^/

Nah.

In what way will you make it better?
Will you ban all the horsefuckers, only to bear witness to their temper tantrum?
Will you close the Love Thread, only to allow the fag erpers to flood out into the board regardless?
What exactly do you plan to do to improve this shit hole

THIS Holla Forums BOARD IS MINE!

Stop feeding the heard farmer brown

also,, stop believing the "fugthelug is a dataminer" meme. just because dysnomia says it, doesn't mean it's true
in fact that's a pretty good critica for ruling out something as not true, tbh

Why are you so mad, dude?

mods ban this bitch please

Why are you so mad, dude?

I don't give a shit about dysnigger. Now, tell us how you're going to improve this place, since you seem to have yourself convinced that you will.

Dataminer leave. We got enough of them as it is.

the prospect of you being a mod disgusts me. you're a piece of shit who wants to datamine and ruin Holla Forums for a quick buck. jam a screw driver up your urethra, faggot.

There are zero (0) dataminers on Holla Forums. Maybe one, but the guy that posts that shitty survey thread every week is probably just either a 4/b/ import or someone that's now just out to piss off the anti-dataminer guy, anyway.
Give one example of me datamining besides the rantings of a disillusioned hotpocket, famalam.

Wew, good BO in the making.

Thanks for ousting yourself buddy. There are clearly dataminers here and if you ever got BO that number would probably triple.

He doesnt have solutions to your questions, he only wants BO to datamine this place and get money for it.

You forgot this one.

Making you a mod would introduce sin to this board. We can't let you do that.

Y-you realize they're making fun of you, right? They're feeding on your autistic underage paranoia to troll you and anyone else that believes the dataminer meme. You're not that dumb, right?
Also, what's up with the random shit in that image? Why are you so bad at photoshop, dude?

Ooof.

you got my vote

You do realize you are a retard right? "Daily datamine thread" wasn't the original title of those threads, I changed it so it would be more obvious for what they are.The datamine threads have been going on long before I ever responded to them. I only saved images/responded to the couple recent ones, my involvement has nothing to do with them. You can shill for your datamine buddies all you want but every time you do, other people will also notice it and pin you as the dataminer we know you to be.
it was my first time putting image into text so obviously it wouldn't come out clean

My guy, just let him fester.
It's much more amusing this way.

ishygddt

G-give me (you)s user-kun!

okay, what question do u have?