Is Milo: A) based, B) a useful idiot, or c) just another degenerate?

Pick one.

Is Milo:
A) based
B) a useful idiot
C)just another degenerate?

I vote "B". He is good at redpillng entry-level normies, which is useful. However, the final goal is not "alt right" but "all right." But it takes time and in the meantime, he seems to be doing more good than harm.

What does Holla Forums think?

Other urls found in this thread:

vho.org/GB/c/TOK/Whistleblower.html
johndenugent.com/english/jared-taylors-concubine-exposing-the-horrid-nazis-on-frontline-pbs-series-in-1992-splc-covers-the-case/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

*bumplock

abc

greasy greek was only useful for goyimgate and shitting on sjws

C

C

A homosexual jew that fucks niggers. Just like you op ya cunt

He's a degenerate that wants to use us for publicity, but we can also use him.

D) a contrarian who realized the only way to rebel further than his degeneracy already took him was to be a right-wing degenerate

That story about those pedos was pure memery, too good to be true, but then it was true.

He's a degenerate.
Faggots don't fight on the right for the love of the race or people, but for the 'privilege' to be allowed to eat dicks and stick them up asses all day.

If the current invasion were conducted by a culture that worships gays but still had all the harmful effects it has right now then you wouldn't find a single faggot fighting on 'our side'.

They don't like muslims because muslims deny homosexuality. They throw faggots from towers.

Some faggots realize that their usual allies, the left, which made their cushy sodomite bed in the west, are not their allies in this case.

As retarded as the left is, they still have more heterosexuals than homosexuals in their movement.
These heterosexuals, in their fogged mind to virtue signal, don't realize that they are endangering the faggots, too, by opening the gates on (((the behalf of their masters))).

So some faggots realized this and they now, superficially, oppose the left.

But that doesn't mean these faggots are "right", now.

They are acting purely out of self interest and have no power to recreate genetic stock and raise children in a one woman one man household.

Adoption? Never. Faggots love young males. That would only ruin the child.

Faggots are anathema to the 14 words and the movement as a whole.

He's a jewish aids catching consensus redirecting e-celeb faggot.
Ignore him. He's in it for the spotlight and money.

I selected Milo and gave him 20,000 viewers because he established a paradox.

The thing about homosexual males is that they are really, really bad victims. They are either worshiping displays of strength or so XYY that dominating women isn't enough.

The Left gave no thought to this process when they backed the Ryan White/Matthew Shepard innocent lambs to gain traction in the 1990s middle class soccer moms who hated their aggressive cigar-smoking but successful husbands. ("DADDY WAS EVIL BECAUSE CIVIL RIGHTS AND I MARRIED MY DAD BECAUSE I'M FUCKING RETARDED")

Milo flips the homosexual-Leftist union on it's head because he addresses a sexual paradox that Leftism can never fulfill. Leftism is sexually submissive to the point of slavery. Homosexuals do not operate that way. They have complex power relationships based upon mood. Leftism only gives room for mood if a scientific minority qualifies. Mood is a way to move the goalpost. If it exists on its own accord, it must be crushed, according to Leftist theology.

Milo is a degenerate by Holla Forums standards. He is a useful idiot by RNC standards. He is based by his own standards. Milo is my chess piece and he has a very fundamental purpose to serve.

Milo's brand is attracting normies to question their understanding of a cherished minority such as homosexuals.

How contrarianism works:

no actually I'm jewish
no actually I'm a fag
no actually I take black poz loads
no actually…

It's unicorn syndrome, he makes himself a very rare commodity and then markets it as such to the cucks thirsty for someone to point to to say LOOK LOOK I LIKE THIS GUY SEE I'M NOT HOMOPHOBIC!

Before him there were still jews, there was still race-mixing, there were still the Log Cabin Republicans. Milo is at very best a cuck-enabler.

Milo is, at best, a cuck enabler.

C) He's a degenerate, but he knows full well what he's doing.
Very few people have done as much damage to the right's development as Milo is.

All those nerds and teenagers who got galvanized by the Gamergate debacle and the general SJW overreach got roped in to his "cultural libertarian" sphere.
Their natural progression would've been to the far-right, but they are choosing instead the individualistic pro-degeneracy consumerism that lets them be eternal manchildren.

They like Trump because of his anti-muslim stance instead of battling the demographic crisis.
They in turn dislike muslims because islam hates faggots. And boy do they love faggots
They disdain BLM because they are "racist", not because they are violent apes.

TL;DR: Milo is letting people be effeminate faggots and proud of it. He should be purged ASAP

Why'd he get banned from twitter?

d) based degenerate idiot

He's clever and sometimes witty. Good at exposing leftist hypocrisy to normal people.

He's like the jester in a medieval court; a deformed, possibly retarded midget that can get away with mocking certain people, so long as they aren't too important.

Short term amusement, not a viable long term ally. As others have stated, he is motivated by self interest and narcissism.

I don't hate the guy and I don't view him as a serious threat. In a perfect world he would be institutionalized, but in a perfect world Islam and faggotry would not exist, either.

Faggots do reproduce, but obviously not by generating new stock of their own, which would be a single tic in the Faggot column. They corrupt the youth, resulting in moving tics from the Functional column to the Faggot column, which has double the deleterious effect.

c.

Obligatory

He's done more to challenge the SJW narrative than most. He's going to march in fucking Swedish no-go zones for fuck's sake.

Everyone I've seen criticize him on Holla Forums is a useless NEET

HIDE + SAGE + REPORT

For being a sexist racist aka trolling Leslie Jones.

He's a degenerate that can be used for based effect, but can be dangerous (subverting Holla Forums).

When are you retards going to figure out that you're his useful idiots, not the other way around.

What about Jared Taylor? Is he

A) A positive force that do many good things for the cause?

B) Controlled opposition because he thinks jews are white?

C) Based and a very good person to get started with getting redpilled as people find out about the JQ later on

I think a mix between A and C but overall i think his pros are way bigger than his cons

What about

D. Controlled opposition because he's a philosemite with direct ties to the ADL through his jewish wife Evelyn Rich and his best friend Mark Weber, who killed the IHR and wanted to sell the The Spotlight's mailing list to the ADL.

Is it really that bad? Can you post some links and/or pics since i did not know that?

controlled opposition degenerate.

Here are some of the details. Ted O'Keef is the the "American Revisionist" cited in the second image, he's also one of the two people who blew the whistle on Taylor's best friend trying to sell The Spotlight's mailing list to the ADL:

vho.org/GB/c/TOK/Whistleblower.html

More on Taylor's wife:
johndenugent.com/english/jared-taylors-concubine-exposing-the-horrid-nazis-on-frontline-pbs-series-in-1992-splc-covers-the-case/

Thanks now i learned that as well

Hello Milo.

does anyone have that vid of the guy who goes undercover to some gay bars and almost all of the dudes said they were gay because they got raped or diddled?

I remember watching that.
They were all gay.

i think it is this same guy who made this vid but i cant find it

Why are gays now so different from the gays of the Roman era?
In the Roman era nobody was going around announcing the fact they were gay. I know there was some graffiti in Pompeii of a guy basically saying "forgot women, they suck, I like guys", but Roman-era graffiti was basically the shitposting of its day.

^this and also E) an opportunist

Well gee, user. I don't fucking know.
Why was it okay for adults to fuck 12-year-olds in Roman times?
Why was killing your children if they were born the wrong gender also okay in Roman times?
Why was it okay to masturbate in public in Roman times?
Why was it okay to battle to the death for money in Roman times?

C, he is literally a nigger loving kike faggot.

Milo goes in the oven. He's the Redditor Fag Jew Messiah and discussion of this degenerate needs to stay on fuckin Reddit.

Hes a combination of all A, B, and D as mentioned

They killed you in Roman times for corrupting the youth. You're parroting kike propaganda.

Fuck ecelebs.

Only worthy ones are Derbart writer and maybe stef that guy that makes hours long videos.

nice D&C retard

just another media profiteer

also greek, so basically a less efficient version of a jew

He's b) everyone who thinks otherwise is c) a shill a) not redpilled enough for 8/pol/

Controlled opposition
Confirmed kike and degenerate

B.

I think he mainly falls into C, and if not C, then certainly B

I remember that talk he gave at a university after the thing happened with the dindus initiating another chimpout and Milo going to the president's office. I'll review the distasteful things that I remember:

1.) He let the audience know that he had lost weight. You know, 'cause we're watching his figure, too. Right?

2.) During the questions part, an audience member asked Milo what philosophers he should read in order to learn about the values of liberty freedom and all that.
Milo immediately rattled off a few random writers that he probably studied half-assedly in university. He NOT ONCE named an Enlightenment figure or philosopher. Not one. The very people who gave us our freedom and he doesn't mention one of them.

3.) Another guest came up to the mic. and asked Milo "You claim to be a Catholic, but you are also a homosexual. How can you reconcile these two opposing positions?"
And his answer was fucking pathetic. It was two-pronged. A: The Catholic Church is a good thing, goy. And B: Muh interpretation. I'm not even joking, those were his answers.

I still have a few other criticisms about him, though, that aren't related to that specific talk:

1.) He's a fucking celebrity.
He rode in on a gold litter to talk with a cardboard cut-out of The Donald next to him that he always calls "Daddy"; he constantly makes gay jokes about himself to get the women to love him 'cause you know, ladies for whatever reason love faggots; he styles his hair more than should be acceptable; swears to be 2edgy4U; remember the "Feminism is cancer – thank you ladies and gentlemen!" he gave before walking off to let Based Mom start talking? While funny, it seems like he really wasn't prepared for that event; etc.; etc.

2.) He's a Brit that, for some reason, loves American politics instead of British. Is it the money? If not, what else could it be? He's no true patriot to Britain like Nigel once was.

3.) He really is only there (in the limelight) to serve as just another token for the American "Conservatives." He's their gay guy token, just like Geraldo for the spiks, that fat guy on FOX for the Dindus, etc. He's really only there for that reason, in my view.

Finally, and this is the most important one,
4.) He'd still be a nobody without Gamergate. Yeah, call me this or that, but faggots mooching off of the energy of Gamergate to accrue an audience (and therefore a (((paycheck)))) for themselves is what truly ended up killing that movement, and he's no exception. He truly is no exception.

Honestly, I think he's either a useful idiot (B) or he's smart and knows all of this and is just incredibly cynical and doesn't give a shit about integrity or anything anymore (C). Personally, I always say that when dealing with a media figure, always consider and only reasonably dismiss option (B) before seeing them as option (C). I'd rather think of them as half-way intelligent lying cunts than really being, and this is certainly what he is if he falls into the category if you think about it, USEFUL IDIOTS.
Maybe I'm just seeing people as greater than they are, actually.

Now that i think of it, he's really more of a useful degenerate (which would be (B)).

Milo is based and one of us.

Sage for D&C shill.

I also noticed that recently he has been repeating the same "the nazis were the original SJWs goy" line. Which makes me think that he's trying to keep the few of his followers that would want to move more right by using guilt by association bullshit. I expect him to start attacking more to the right and at the same time begin slowly moving to the left.

Has he really been comparing them to the Nazis? That's just fuckin' tasteless…
I havn't listened to Milo in a little over a month and I can see that i made the right decision.

Also, one thing I forgot to mention, HIS FUCKING PODCAST! God Almighty, he's just such a fucking celebrity. Every faggot on the airwaves has to have some shitty podcast, don't they?

He is a contrarian, nothing more, he admitted it at the RNC.
He just wants to rebel against daddy, who at the moment is lefties. Iif the tide shifts he will re-position himself accordingly, but not ever do anything solid, just spew rhetoric.
He will never farm or build, he is just a merchant

Really? A nigger loving kike fagot is one of us?

Milo is a degenerate faggot, a filthy kike, and a major subversive element that we should consider dangerous to our movement in the long term.

Useful Idiot.

I need to make an infographic showing the similarities between high ranking NSDAP officials and prominent figures on the alt-right. Milo would probably be Goebbels.

Dude, you can't honestly equate Milo with Dr. Goebbels, can you? You aren't serious, are you? No, of course you aren't.

Bitchy skinny effeminate male and the leading public speaker for the cause. Will die when his usefueness is at an end.

It's not perfect, but there isn't a better parallel.

Maybe in your mind. He leads nothing to me.

Yes, well, nobody of significance was led anywhere by Goebbels either.