Harry Potter actress Emma Watson named in Panama Papers

rt.com/uk/342601-emma-watson-panama-papers/

Millionaire Harry Potter actress and self-styled champion of social and feminist causes Emma Watson has an offshore company of the type used to dodge tax, the Panama Papers show.

Despite a robust defense put up by a spokesperson for Watson on Tuesday, the revelations appear to cast serious doubt on her credentials as a celebrity activist and humanitarian cause celebre of the hyper-wealthy liberal left.

Her position may not be helped by the fact Watson recently attended Obama’s glitzy White House Correspondent’s dinner in Washington and called for new London Mayor Sadiq Khan to put up a statue of a suffragette.

The damning details were first exposed by the Spectator Magazine’s Steerpike column, when journalists discovered in the Offshore Leaks Database that one ‘Emma Charlotte Duerre Watson’ is the beneficiary of an offshore company in the British Virgin Islands.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V_mvk4istzo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

woah

this rocks my worldview to its very core

I hope that this at least shows some closed minded people that women can be scum as well, even if they are young and beautiful.

I would have never guessed.

That's an odd kind of magic trick

Sure, this isn't a big deal for us. But Emma Watson has been a strong voice for rich, yet caring liberals (she spoke at the UN after all). She has "nerd cred" from HP and has taken a stand on feminist issues. Just because you guys couldn't care less doesn't mean it isn't important news

Then explain to me how this is different from the obscene opulence displayed by other celebrities and is important to leftism. Because right now it looks like porky being porky.

It's no different you're right. But I do think it's important. But if you are going to bother getting any real work done politically you are going to need a large base of knowledge about particulars to persuade people into thinking about things differently. Emma Watson is a visible figure in mainstream social media politics. Just search for her on Buzzfeed or HuffPo.

So no, it's nothing new but it is another blemish on the modern caring liberal image.

Good news (well not really), bourgeois idpol feminazi spewing liberal marred by her heinous underhanded tax affairs.

She's a prominent vocal voice that distracts and suppresses class struggle in favour of fluffy frivolous feel good meaningless bullshit that only suppresses the working classes ambitions.

One would hope the bitch gets dropped by her Buzzfeed and Guardian socialite followers, but that maybe asking for too much.

How was this not obvious and expected?

Remember: Anyone who supports feminism or nonwhite immigration is NOT YOUR ALLY.

They can not, are not, and never will be your allies.

Says the nazi

YOUDON'TSAY.jpg

Define white, you IDpol scum.

Obligatory pic

You're right, my allies support egalitarianism and global revolution followed by industrialization of poor regions of the world.

get sp00ked racefag

make an example out of her computer by installing the required software so she could play the newest games

Ironic spookposting is still spookposting.

We should make a list of these people like the FBI most wanted except reserve it for people who need to install directx urgently before they die of natural causes.

kill yourself. she's the definition of a populist idpol liberal pandering to the neither-feminist-nor-anti-feminist crowd that's pretty prevalent nowadays.
asking for a fucking statue while third world women are working for 10 hours a day for 3 dollars to make feminist t shirts
D I S G U S T I N G

Can someone consolidate the pics side by side into a single image please?

I'm not going to really defend porky practices, but I'm pretty sure most actors aren't business people, their business end is managed by a manager, and they just use a shady industry accountant for rich people that does shady industry things. I'm honestly not sure if I could expect an actor to know better. Many of them have no idea how to manage their funds and live a porky overlord lifestyle, and once they become a has-been, bankrupt themselves living the high life and are forced to do commercials to pay off debtors.

Actors may be rich, but many of them don't treat their wealth as capital, just as personal property. I'm not sure you could call that a true porky.

I mean, this isn't on the level of Scottish Nationalist Sean Connery not being able to vote on the referendum, or go to the UK because he has a quota on how many days he can spend there to avoid taxes because he lives in the Bahamas.

re-educational revolutionary peoples liberation camps for women only!

"the spectale doesn't do bussiness you guise!"

SO WHAT?

The spectacle is worse than non spectacle porkies!

The spectacle keeps the people from revolting!

DEATH TO THE SPECTACLE!

The spectacle is at fault by virtue of being a spectacle, not by virtue of acting like a porky. A poor but popular spectacle would be just as bad.

Spectacles cultivate their cultural capital which is a separate issue, a cultural Marxist issue.

M8 im not white. What shall i do?

This is quite amusing. I had a disagreement with someone last night about Emma Watson's 'good works', will be nice to show this to them.

Read Debord.

kek'd

What does the colour of skin have to do with individual merits?

This is as silly as saying

Ask the Che about making a Marxist revolution in black Africa.
Muslims have that tribe vibe and see anything exterior as a potential enemy. When your ideology is about removing religions they are not your friend.
Indians and east Asians can have a class conscientiousness, so the whole nonwhite thing is retarded.

Shirt made by a 8 year old kid forced to work to pay for the health treatment of her mother.

Hey, this is the face of social progress.

Corporations owned president: now in black.
Overpaid celebrities with a fake discourse: now with a vagina.

I'm pretty sure Thomas Sankara existed, regardless of your views of him.
The tribal mentality is a cultural revival spurred by foreign meddling in the Middle East, not a theological aspect. Endemically Muslim Europeans like in the Balkans are extremely different in social outlook than those in Afghanistan or Malaysia.
Since when are East Asians not tribal and xenophobic? This is the entire basis of North Korea's government.

The point is that companies only pretend to support agendas like the gay rights movement because it improves their public image without having to actually do anything.

Shit, if Nabisco was a left-wing cooperative I would be dead at age 40 from diabetes.

Nice. This should be made into an image.

Cool Ranch Doritos are gross no matter what

Also corporations hijacking what was once a left wing militant movement is what's upsetting

For reference this is what Gay Rights looked like 30 years ago:

youtube.com/watch?v=V_mvk4istzo

And North Korea is exactly the same than south Korea, right?

Muslims don't need our help to feel tribal and they will always choose their brother over their cousins. You will answer that if they emigrate here they will be tainted with our vallues, but then they will not be that Muslim either.

A military coup that turned Marxist afterward because having support from no superpower was hard in the cold war.

So painting broad strokes over people is only bad when you don't like it? Muslims that aren't savages are still Muslims.

If they aren't "true" followers of their religion, neither are the overwhelming majority of religious people in the West.

Was still based as fuck, though.

Cool, a fellow Rodong Sinmun reader.

She has a point. Instead of blaming rich people and telling them to stop being so "selfish" or "greedy" and other idealist bullshit you should blame the capitalist system that enables people to act in such a way.

That's bullshit, if I were as rich as her I'd just pay my fucking taxes and be grateful that I've gotten so rich.

You could apply that logic to any other form of class oppression, like the diaper story in the chicken slaughter houses, "well if you were an employer who depended on maximising your efficiency, wouldn't you also make your workers wear diapers?"

Blaming the system is a cop out, it's like religious people claiming that we'd all be murdering each other if it wasn't for religion telling us not to or that the death penalty acts as a detterent to violent crime.

maybe i should seize her means of production and tax her assets.

*if you can comprehend what it is that i am trying to convey

lol

I still don't understand why people love her so much. She's an average looking actress, what's the big deal?

she also can't act for shit. "wooden" doesn't even cover it

she sure makes me act wooden.

if you get the implication

Most actresses these days are well below average to keep from making female audience members feeling jealous. So a somewhat above average one will make thirsty dudes fall over themselves. Average looking women also give the impression of being attainable to men.

She's not even that good looking.

Correct.

Sometimes rainbow doritos are just rainbow doritos

So… who cares? Christianity as a religion of nonviolence is a myth. Not like it matters now in the West.

Who would have ever thunk it

BUT WHICH CAME FIRST, RANCH, OR COOL RANCH?!

Christians adhere to their religion better than most, remember that all of the old testament was undone by Jesus in their text. Which is why those using the old testament to justify their opinion on homosexuals while simultaneously ignoring restrictions against shaving or eating seafood are such fools.