Date a girl for a while

Why does this keep happening to me and what can I do to make it fucking stop?

there's your problem

kick the chair

this confirms

stop being hoes safe place. kick them to the curb. Go find yourself something better. Despite what the virgins on here may say there are good women.

become a better judge of character, date a different type of grill

I don't think you know how this shit works

3dpd? never

One one hand, women cheating on you would hint that you're some beta pussy, but on the other hand you appear to get women at choice and don't tolerate any bullshit.

Listen to right here, you're picking the wrong ones, so either accept that the women you are picking up are whoars and become jaded, or find new women. Of course, all women are whoars, so you likely will never find a nawalt. my gf is a whoar for the church, it sucks, but better God than other dudes. That's my mitigation technique.

he can't join the club, but he can be and is stupid

well this website has a horrible userbase

*tips fedora*

I have a gf so that obviously doesn't applies to me, but thanks for the effort.

and my dad works for Holla Forums, I'll get you're ass banned

womyn detected. Post tits or gtfo.

far fetched, but let's see if you're right.

that means she doesn't find you exciting in the least and she will cheat on you 100% guaranteed. how do you not know this??

I guess its easier to cope with being alone by telling yourself that all women are bad and it would be cruel of me to tell you otherwise since you probably can't get a gf anyway.

He was wrong.

kek, she sees you as her meal ticket.

Ha, I knew it.

Implying pigman has kids.

She could have serious daddy issues.

Tell her she's a filthy, wretched whore, and hurl all the other insults you can think of at her.

user, remember the time you said your gf was a whoar for the church? What did you mean?

I am somewhat religious myself, that's why i am asking

first part of post meant for

One day she'll give user a virgin birth.
CUCKED BY GOD

this this OP. this so fucking much.

read up on Borderline Personality Disorder and the different subtypes.

run.

This is why I don't bother with 3d. I am content with just fapping to anime. You can date grills but you are ultimately wasting your time with a normalfag.

mmhmm

Them trips

All women cheat. Just deal or get a waifu.

LMAONOWOMB
Ways to make sure she doesn't cheat:

And if she still cheated on him after all that and took his house and sent him to debtor's prison for failing to pay child support, you'd still find a way to make it his fault.

lol

Forgive me for wanting to address those issues and put women in the place they excel at, and should rightfully be, rather than going full MGTOW and removing the female race from the face of the planet and use waifubots.

The bible is proof of Zeus's existence

Unless there's something you're not telling us, she's just a fucking hoe.
Change the fundamental nature of women. Since you can't do that, find one that wants kids, and knock her up. Women with no responsibility sit around all day dreaming up reasons why its your fault if they ride the dick carousel. Women with responsibility have a much lower rate of cheating.

WRONG

I can tell you, if a person wants to cheat, they'll do regardless of the circumstances. Women bring their kids along to their affairs. ==BUT== Men cheat just as much as women. It's just in our biology. We just want to have as many sexual partners as possible, spread the genes I guess. There is no just thing as love. People just fucking settle.

I'm not crying.
You're crying.
STOP CRYING, YOU MONSTER!

"Love" is a cocktail of chemicals that have drastic affects on judgement, mood, arousal, etc. that eventually plateaus due to the phenomenon of diminishing returns of feel-good chemicals within the brain.
Marriage, and partnership, are social constructs.
SJWs stop here, without analyzing whether or not this construct has a positive affect on both society and the individual.
There's an enormous amount of evidence to suggest that.

Though we are biologically programmed towards promiscuity as men for the sake of the proliferation of genetic material, or programmed towards ruthlessly pursuing the perceived alpha as females, that paradigm loses importance once a greater civilization forms.

To blindly pursue natural instinct is to live a sub-optimal life that will have a greatly negative affect on your offspring, hence the future of the civilization as a whole.

The issue goes beyond mere morals, and should be understood without moral boundaries.
Until someone comes up wtih a more evolutionary fruitful form of partnership, traditional monogamy is the best we have.

Think you are describing infatuation. Love is not a feeling.

Lion partner up in a pride. Doves are monogamous. Are those social constructs?

We are spiritually inclined to selfishness or as science would label it "self-preservation".

Agreed

The issue goes beyond mere morals, and should be understood without moral boundaries. Until someone comes up wtih a more evolutionary fruitful form of partnership, traditional monogamy is the best we have.

Disagreed. It is moral and always will be. A sense of right and wrong will always be interwoven with how human life flourishes. Evolutionary science is trying to make life all practical, no spirit. I personally disagree but that's just my opinion, user. I am not saying it's fact.

that's where you're wrong, kiddo

What is love if not Extended, Exacerbated Infatuation? Same chemicals activating within the brain during both phenomena, only perception is changed.

Lion partner up in a pride. Doves are monogamous. Are those social constructs?
Those behaviors are expressions of biology. With that said, it does make me rethink my initial stance, as Different races of humans likely (and in the case of blacks, Do, if you consider them so) Express different tendencies, i suppose the R & K selection theory would have something to weight in as far as that is concerned. It does make me wondeer what the default, typical sexual behaviour of Europeans is, and whether, as a whole, they would tend towards historical sexual anarchy or monogamy, after many centuries of enforced behaviour.

I poorly phrased what i said, to be fair. Morals are only valuable in a society that values them - our societies currently do not, therefore arguing without a premise of morality (Especially to those who already had none), has a greater value.
In short, there is a strong evolutionary and scientific argument for the case, and the average leftist will have a much harder time trying to deconstruct it.

Oh man, i fucked up the formatting on that one.>>6805525