HELLO!

hi i am of owning this board

please take this thread to ask question!

Why do the people of Holla Forums suck so much?

What do you think about pedophiles?

Will you make Holla Forums good again?

How do i make fat stacks of money with out leaving my moms basement?

What happened to all the CP? Did the shits finally leave or did you start doing your job?

WHY HAVEN'T YOU REMOVED THE GAY COMMUNITY YOU FAGGOT

how can the posters be different?

Remove the gay community and I assure you the post quality will rise.

can both go?

Stop pretending you don't know english retard. We all know you are dysnomia.

Did you make sure all the other mods have been taken out so that you have no one to oppose your new totalitarian rule? Specifically is Dicksomnia finally dead and the dumb asses responsible for putting on a word filter over one robot?

solve this?

What's wrong with his english? It's pretty clear aside from the OP which is a bit chinky.

why is drumpf so stupid?

Dysnomia just admit it you never left its obvious.

Holla Forums was never good.

Where did the Travis thread go?

ATTENTION
'Please ignore this post'
THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION

I would accept the loss of both just to remove the gay community.

I've been seeing this a lot but nobody has proven anything yet. Even the other vols were saying newfag has a completely different post ID

Could easily still be dysnomia. All he has to do is switch ips create a different post history on a different ip.

Its clearly dysnomia trying to be a "le funny xd troll". Lurk more newfag.

But where is the proof?

Okay I admit it, I mean I have admitted it several times already but nobody seems to care if there isn't a name or capcode.

I don't run this board anymore though

There is no concrete proof or it woulda been posted already. Maybe use that brain of yours if it hasn't already been covered in mold. we know its you

See this is believable. Even if its not true its believable. Not that I 100 percent do, but what's the end goal then? What are you even doing?

Did you just give the board to one of jims cronies? Cause I'd believe that. Post time stamped pic of your computer. I remember what it looks like, that'd be enough.

i thought there was not a lot of question but yes!

i will answer many

bad

having jobs?

there are no CP here

what community is this?

i cant

my english are clear

MAGA? :)

i dont know that one

i think he tricks you!

You disgust me

I'd regard it as a possibility. I think the greatest likelyhood is your dysnomia roleplaying.