"OMG YOU CANT DEPORT ME WHAT ABOUT MY CHILDREN" So take them with you Manuel

Ryan Hernandez
Ryan Hernandez

"OMG YOU CANT DEPORT ME WHAT ABOUT MY CHILDREN"

So take them with you Manuel. Why do people want to leech so much?

Levi Rivera
Levi Rivera

Everytime they say that they're looking for an excuse to leave their kids behind lel

Nicholas Lopez
Nicholas Lopez

It's just a strategy of a parasite.

Logan Roberts
Logan Roberts

has it started?

Charles Thomas
Charles Thomas

But don't they have any sense? Dont' they have morals? You can't invade a country en masse and say you're a citizen because you "feel like one". How disrepsectful to move into a country and refuse to even learn their language.

Yeah

Justin Gutierrez
Justin Gutierrez

Maybe if there weren't so many of them speaking Spanish and acting like they have a fucking right to ignore our culture and our laws we wouldn't have to deport them, but compassion has it's limits.

Hasta la vista Paco.

Easton Hall
Easton Hall

This. It angers me.

James Bailey
James Bailey

Rage thread?

Sebastian Johnson
Sebastian Johnson

why do yuo racists want to deport people so badly? like they'll just come back lol

James Perry
James Perry

Well the wall won't work, but strict immigration and assimilation laws like Austria will.

Julian Miller
Julian Miller

Welcome to Montreal!

Ayden Davis
Ayden Davis

We don't care if they come back as long as they go through the proper channels and respect our language and culture next time so they won't be able to disrupt our elections, bloat our job market, cause currency inflation, and cause misdirection of tax funds.

Lucas Young
Lucas Young

You should stop imposing your white human ideas on those who aren't human.

Christopher Moore
Christopher Moore

I'm black user.

Logan Young
Logan Young

fam australia got abbos n shit you think they gonna send anybody home? damn nigga read a book, shit

William Davis
William Davis

W-well I only meant it as an example. Becoming an official citizen there is legendarily hard

Oliver Anderson
Oliver Anderson

There's about 5% of niggers who are human, so congrads nigger, you seem human

Christopher Rogers
Christopher Rogers

Prove it nigger

Thomas Cox
Thomas Cox

Yeah, nice save you flip flopper

Angel Green
Angel Green

It's all about IQ nigger

Lucas Richardson
Lucas Richardson

I can suck your dick and you can find out

Hudson Howard
Hudson Howard

I'm Sometimes ids are actually usefull

Isaac Murphy
Isaac Murphy

I never tried dark meat before

Adrian Cox
Adrian Cox

nigger

Zachary Gutierrez
Zachary Gutierrez

Why do these retards act like being deported is a fate worse than death? You are being relocated from a tiny American ghetto you helped create to a larger country sized ghetto you also helped create. Get the fuck over it

Jason Butler
Jason Butler

No no user you dont get it. They FEEL like they'll be better off here. All their friends told them they'd be

Ian Gray
Ian Gray

No immigrants, no selena gomez, think about it.

Brody Fisher
Brody Fisher

You make an excellent point. I don't know what I'd do without George Lopez.

Nathan Sullivan
Nathan Sullivan

isn't she like hella fat now?

Charles Peterson
Charles Peterson

Gomez is gnarly, friend.

William Fisher
William Fisher

Isn't 'gnarly' good in white slang?

Blake Carter
Blake Carter

More of a "rad", but yeah.

Liam Russell
Liam Russell

Nice leftist propaganda equating illegal immigrants with law abiding immigrants.

Caleb Taylor
Caleb Taylor

The reality is that the people who cross the border here are only here because of their self interest, and had children as a stop-gap measure to stay here and accrue benefits and abuse our system for free money. So when they finally get found out, they act like they can't just take their families back with them, because they never wanted kids in the first place lol.

Ayden Rivera
Ayden Rivera

Just kidding, selena gomez is a gringa, she doesn't speak a word of spanish and she would never even associate with a bunch of filthy wetbacks.

Jose Lopez
Jose Lopez

Do you need a safe-space?

Joseph Allen
Joseph Allen

You mean my own country?

Ayden Wood
Ayden Wood

We can't deport, think of the burritos!

Dominic Carter
Dominic Carter

Seems paco does and that's why he keeps fleeing from Mexico.

Caleb Rodriguez
Caleb Rodriguez

Soon…

Xavier Martin
Xavier Martin

uniformed trumptards send a mexican illegal back to mexico
leaving his wife and children, all legal residents, without a father or husband to live on welfare alone, pushing the kids into a shit life and confirming the prejudices of the /pol/tards itt about beaners being leeches. magic. top kek and heil hitler. pass the popcorn, it'll be tremendous.

Gavin Hall
Gavin Hall

Maybe criminals with children should be excused from prison sentences also?

Levi Harris
Levi Harris

no need to be a sjw over this. criminals go to prison if society needs a break from their behaviour. expelling the breadwinner of a majority american family is just stupid, above all when it's the administration trying to placate morons like you at the expense of guys who try hard to be something more than garbage. if being great is being you, i'll pass.

Gavin Thompson
Gavin Thompson

criminals go to prison if society needs a break from their behaviour
Top kek my friend. Law and Order isn't just a tv show.

Levi Roberts
Levi Roberts

no need to be a sjw over this
proceeds by being sjw over this

Yore either troll or retarded.

Wyatt Fisher
Wyatt Fisher

ikr it's great

Kevin Smith
Kevin Smith

beaner gets deported
this is somehow supposed to make us regret Trump's policies
Maybe he should have legally immigrated before he decided to make a life here.
Fuck him.

Gabriel Lewis
Gabriel Lewis

newfag. Trump for the win

Dylan Johnson
Dylan Johnson

Law and Order isn't just a tv show.
Then why the capitals? Law and order serve society, not your mean-minded desire to hurt the feeble. You should be ashamed of yourself already.

David Martinez
David Martinez

She got fat and she fucks niggers now. Fuck that beaner bitch.

Brandon Ortiz
Brandon Ortiz

You are dumb as fuck

Gavin Gonzalez
Gavin Gonzalez

Because that's how you capitalize the title of a TV show you fucking moron.

Mason Nguyen
Mason Nguyen

dumb as fuck
not an
fucking moron.
argument
hurr, hurr. the first oc since the jimmening

Luke Ross
Luke Ross

So how does one go about becoming one of these ICE lads in charge of deporting illegals?
It's like my dream job.

Gabriel Garcia
Gabriel Garcia

Then why the capitals?
"The title should be in title case within the body of your paper and in sentence case in the reference list. For example, within the body of your paper you would write "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation"

I'm not the person you were arguing, I'm just calling this particular line of reasoning retarded.

Evan Wood
Evan Wood

You're killing me with this shit. Honestly.

Topkek dumbass.

Logan Martinez
Logan Martinez

the basic qualification is to have a 2 year college degree and a clean record.

Mason Garcia
Mason Garcia

Join the ICE baby

Joshua Baker
Joshua Baker

You're right. They should be shot instead.

Isaiah Robinson
Isaiah Robinson

Honestly.
dead yet?

Benjamin Walker
Benjamin Walker

The 2nd time around they have to get around the machine gun towers.

Evan Moore
Evan Moore

You do realize that this guy broke the law, right? And that he technically isn't a part of society?

Cooper Campbell
Cooper Campbell

Did she died?

Nolan Barnes
Nolan Barnes

this guy broke the law
being an undocumented or illegal alien on us territory? wew. send him to the catapult and deduct the expense from his wife's welfare. why not require all americans to prove that they and their forbears all came to the us legally? eject those that can't, gas any that whine, imprison the niggers and all will be neat and tidy. maga.

Kevin Murphy
Kevin Murphy

isn't a part of society
lives in america in a house he owns with american citizens as family
works for an american company and pays taxes at local, state and federal level
schools his children in america
makes regular attempts to legalize his immigration status
not a member of society?

Jace Howard
Jace Howard

there are actually people who post on this board who are this stupid
Let me guess, /leftypol/? Let me break down your post for you so you may see the error of your ways and maybe learn something from the failure that is your life.
being an undocumented or illegal alien on us territory?
Yes, believe it or not, that's breaking law.
send him to the catapult and deduct the expense from his wife's welfare
Oh, look at you trying to be smarmy. His wife would be sent flying with him, naturally.
why not require all americans to prove
That's already a thing, it's called a license and a social security card. It's also called not being a shitskin.
eject any that can't
Yes please.
gas any that whine
Muh holocaust! Classic meme!
imprison the niggers and all will be neat and tidy
Funny, as that's exactly what happens when shitskins are removed and white territories regain their composure. You know, buddy, you could always go live with the shitskins if you have such a hard on for them. Nobody's keeping you from fucking off away from us ebil raciss nahsees.

an invasive subspecies coming in to leech off the native species, stealing resources needed elsewhere while refusing to assimilated to the host populace is okay
Not part of the society, not part of the culture, beaners can fuck off to their dirt pile nation and you can go join them. Deal with it, cocksuckers.

Cooper Thomas
Cooper Thomas

I'm fine with their family structures and finances being destroyed. When we cut welfare we can put them into work camps and they won't be able to vote more beaners in.

Xavier Hall
Xavier Hall

there are actually people who post on this board who are this stupid

Carson James
Carson James

no argument
Typical /leftypol/, sad.

Carson Reed
Carson Reed

By your logic, if I stayed in Belgium for a month and worked as a waiter I would be part of their society and be entitled to all the perks of living there. If you're not there legally that means you've bypassed the will of the people and enforced your own.

Josiah Gomez
Josiah Gomez

why not require all americans to prove that they and their forbears all came to the us legally

Not sure if you were trying to go for satire, but that's already a thing and deporting Illegals has been a thing for ages too.

Imprison the niggers
Hasn't been working out so well. Rather just take them back to Africa.

Liam Sullivan
Liam Sullivan

I see both sides of the coin here but just barely, I'm not an American, so could someone be kind and break it down for me?:
A. Why Mexicans go to America illegally (I do get it, but I feel I'm missing some larger pieces to the whole picture)
B. What are the repercussions of being sent back to mexico
C. What is your opinion on Illegals, as it seems to me, on wanting rights, despite being there against the law?

Angel Ross
Angel Ross

Beaners are subhuman pieces of shit.

Hudson Harris
Hudson Harris

I would gladly sit at the border with a 50 cal and mow these sacks of shit down as they try to enter this country.

Carson Nguyen
Carson Nguyen

A. Why Mexicans go to America illegally (I do get it, but I feel I'm missing some larger pieces to the whole picture)
Their country is a shithole because it's filled with mexicans and run by mexicans, so they flee to the US to either mooch off welfare or to steal jobs from actual citizens by working cash in hand for less than minimum wage. This has the side effect of filling the country with mexicans and turning it into a shithole. On top of that, they also vote (despite not being citizens), and they will always vote for less border control and more welfare, creating a situation where politicians can buy votes from a large (and growing) voting bloc, despite being corrupt pieces of shit. Not surprisingly, this makes a lot of people angry.
It means you have to cross the border again, which is slightly inconvenient. Don't worry, you'll be back in the US again before you know it! :^)
C. What is your opinion on Illegals, as it seems to me, on wanting rights, despite being there against the law?
They already have full rights as citizens back in mexico. If they want to be treated like anything other than intruders, they can fuck off back home and take their anchor babies with them. There's a legal process for immigrating, and either they do not meet the criteria, and need to take the fucking hint, or they just don't give a shit, and need to eat a bullet.

Dominic Hernandez
Dominic Hernandez

Mexico is basically a third-world country, and people are desperate to escape.

See "A" above.

I can empathize with them not wanting to live in the shithole they created, but they need to go back.

Kayden Kelly
Kayden Kelly

Lol, I was so glad when Trump won. Beaners need to be stuffed in ovens and exterminated like cockroaches.

Nicholas Cox
Nicholas Cox

God, look at these squat, brown subhumans.

Austin Smith
Austin Smith

Thanks guys.
Will read and shall reply afterwards if I've questions or not.

Blake Sanchez
Blake Sanchez

First user explained it much better, sorry second user!

But thanks for giving more insight on the issues.

So basically when they get sent back to Mexico, not too much happens seeing as they're citizens there, so there isnt much of an issue of simply "trying again" in going back?

Also would you say that the affect on jobs is easily the largest issue, or are there issue of similar importance?

Zachary Cruz
Zachary Cruz

Gosh, the media really hates Trump…I thought they would be over all this hate on him after the election lol. Honestly though the more the media hates on him, the more people believe in him, I mean, lots of people voted for him because they were so sick of how the media worked.

Jaxson King
Jaxson King

The media is 50% Jewish in a country that is 1% Jewish. Academia and Hollywood are overwhelmingly Jewish. The globalists are Jewish. We're being genocided by the Jews, user.

Ayden Thomas
Ayden Thomas

I believe globalism will be required in the future, but we definitely don't need it right now.

Lucas Nelson
Lucas Nelson

Also do illegals pay tax?
I assume not?
Apologies for my naivety, but I've hardly looked into the issue, nor am I an American.

Isaiah Parker
Isaiah Parker

lesbian muslim couple
Just noticed that. Isn't that totally haram?

Elijah Reed
Elijah Reed

Doubt they'd be able to pay tax. Not sure how it is in the US but normally it's illegal to employ them so they get paid in cash of the books. So at least for income tax I can't think that they do.

Christopher Rodriguez
Christopher Rodriguez

Because they want to escape the shithole known as Mexico or whatever South or Central American country they are coming from. They may not have the money or time to wait to do it legally because the drug cartels will probably peel their faces off by the time everything is processed.
Nothing other than butthurt.
They need to go back. I don't have a problem with legal immigration, but illegal immigration needs to stop. They have zero rights in whatever country they illegally enter because they are criminals from the get-go. On top of that, here in the US a lot of the illegals don't assimilate into society, and they have zero interest in making their new host country any better.

Levi Rivera
Levi Rivera

No. They're paid under the table which is why businesses want them (avoids min wage and all the other labor laws). And I can't imagine why any of them would file their illegal income with the IRS.

This is why they steal jobs. If a legal and illegal worker are both asking for the same net take-home pay, it costs a business way more to hire the legal worker.

Liam Murphy
Liam Murphy

it costs a business way more to hire the legal worker.
that's not how it works irl. getting a job and a ss number can be done without a residency permit. employers needn't check the details an employee provides in many states and can't in others. beaners use each others ss records to pay taxes, or simply apply for one with false details and work under that name. even if they work as self employed and make no income tax declaration, they pay property taxes and indirect taxes on everything they buy. to crack down on illegal workers already in the us and stem the flow of new arrivals, the best method is to require firms to verify the paperwork of employees and fine their asses bigstyle when they employ illegals. no jobs for illegals = no illegals.

Austin Wright
Austin Wright

you know its true, im latin american and every time i visit the US the most entiled people are latin americans. there fucking assholes. every time i get to the imigration counter im hopping for a white person.

Ayden Martinez
Ayden Martinez

this is how all pol/acks look like.
BETA FAGGOTS

Brody King
Brody King

They File their taxes because they can claim 30+ dependants in Mexico, which can never be verified, and actually get MASSIVE amounts of money back from the govn't thanks to retarded shit like child tax credits.

Landon Cox
Landon Cox

the same thing can be applied to people from the US.

Alexander Thomas
Alexander Thomas

Society needs a break from their behavior.

I'm sorry Mr Dahmer, society just needs a lil break from your abducting, lobotomizing, raping and eating people. Feel free to resume in a few days though, after all, we wouldn't want to oppress your sexual preference, that'd be triggering.

I hope you get raped to death by a shark.

Jack Hughes
Jack Hughes

out of respect for your dubs i wont call you faggot. what happens when a citizen who makes money for their family and contributes to society breaks the law? they go to jail, and are removed from their families for doing so. SO if you are not a citizen, and you over stay your welcome (breaking the law) or sneak in (breaking the law) you suffer a punishment, we could just send them to jail, but fuck that then we would have to pay for them breaking the law, something we only owe citizens of the nation not NON-citizens. there is a difference user, a government gains its legitimacy by serving the interests of ITS citizens not everyone who'd like to be there.

Anthony Carter
Anthony Carter

not a citizen retard. Persons in the country and citizens are legally defined things. ,maybe we should just give everyone the right to vote you fucking stooge.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit