Multiculturalism is a form of racism

People don't seem to understand why diluatng the mass is self destruction.

Listen here goy, only multiculturalism in white countries is good.

maybe it's self destruction but it will lead to something better.

work on your spelling you sound like a kindergartner

A world filled with low IQ mixed race nigs with nothing to live for?

Jewtopia

English is not part of my culture.

DIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGTH

These vibrant men & women will improve the economy. They are your doctors.
They are your engineers.
They are your programmers.

So why do you refuse them?
Because you are a racist & a nazi!

Its like shitting in vanilla ice cream, it doesn't hurt the shit any but it damn well fucks up the ice cream.

are republiDUMPS this stupid or is it just an act?

I know those women really well

Do you think the therm republican only apply to one of your shitty american party?

Why do you openly display such ethnocentrism, while pretending to be anti racism.

Multiculturalism is placing other cultures in the country on the same pedestal as the local one, while those culture already have a place to be celebrated, you are forced to share, what other people won't.

That NBA made me rolf

This thread makes me want to celebrate!

Didn't even speak English properly before I was 11.

Muh Diversity

Yeah but who's the self? For example, I see a lot of so-called "proud whites" who are not white (Western European, ideally Northwestern European) at all but slavs, wops, etc.

I have nothing in common with these people and want nothing to do with them. It's discouraging to say the least to see that I would have to rub shoulders with these parodies of whiteness if I were to go out and actually take direct action.

Take solace in the understanding that if whites are exterminated it will be because they deserve it for letting it happen.

The guy with the Confederate flag made me laugh!

If your biggest achievement is being white, I pity you.

Taking pride in one's culture has nothing to do with ski. Pigmentations, gtfo

Thats right I said ski pigmentation. Because no one care if your skis are read or purple.

I'm white, though. It can and should be safely assumed that I've done far more with my life than simply be born. Certainly I learned to read and write English better than some people in this thread, nevermind my degrees and six figure salary. However, if you believe whiteness is a culture, you're wrong, it's genetic. Culture is downstream from genetics. Chimps don't fling poo because they're culturally inclined to do so, they fling poo because they're chimps.