Just took a SHIT in my room, in a bucket, but I threw it out...

Just took a SHIT in my room, in a bucket, but I threw it out. but I think the smell is still lingering around and I'm kinda nervous because my cousin is in the other room and I think they can smell it.

Ask Me Anything

Why the fuck did you do this?

I thought it would be cool.

I dont know, it was an emergency. Somebody was in the bathroom & the woods were kinda far away so I didn't want to hassle with it. This has happened to me a couple times before in the past.

did you clean out the bucket?

Lying fuck; I AM OP.

No. I placed a plastic bag in it and I threw it away. The bucket is clean.

how did you wipe yourself?

Old used napkins. Some of them still had food and grease on them from previous uses.

I don't think nobody has suspected anything yet. If I walk out my room and they start laughing at me or looking at me weird or talking shit, I will know by then

were did ya throw it

leave and never come back

Seriously though if you can't use a toilet don't post on b about shitting in a bucket. I know there's a lot of shitty posts but did you really have to go the extra mile?

normalfags get out

what was the consistency of the poop
please be truthful

they 100% smell it unless your room is airtight

you had a camera in your pocket this entire time and you went to an image board and didn't think to actually take a picture?

Right

Maybe. I opened all the windows in the vecinity and I lit some paper on fire to hide the smell. I don't think they know what happened though.

Imagine a scoop of mashed potatoes almost shaped like a ball covered in gravy. Now image the potatoes and gravy are orange….. (ive been eating alot of oranges lately and I literally havent tooken a shit in 2 days. It was great when I finally did.)

Well that's what I did and what are you going to do about it?

Away?

You sound like a true autist-artist, OP. Be proud of your work. Share it around.

Yeah I've shatted my pants before when I was a kid and I'm not ashamed to admit it. Other people have as well so it's no big deal eh?

But… that was a work of ART, you fucking Philistine!

have you fucked your cousin op?

Why do you do the things you do, OP? Why do you choose this life?

gosh, how much inbreeding is necessary to produce this retardation? you're a fucking idiot.

why did you have a bucket in your room

What's your plan moving forward? Do you plan on shitting in more buckets in the future?

Boil some vinegar. It'll kill the smell dead.

I think that will just bring unwanted attention though, but good idea for a different situation nonetheless

This is the same person with the same metaphysical questions?

It wasn't in my room, I found it outside like the last time. Like I said before, I already know how to do this because I've been through this before

OK

No, but I've thought about it when I was really angry with her

No. Only one of them is mine.

why

Why didn't you piss on the turd, cover in cellophane, let ferment for a week, and sell to your local niggers as top quality jenkem?

Only the nigger race would fall for that.

I've used piss jugs due to sheer anxiety of leaving my room or letting others acknowledge I exist. But god damn op I've never had a shit in a bucket, you need to get your head on straight.

This Place is Dumb…