Donal Trump and Chris Christi to "purge" purge the federal government if elected...

Donal Trump and Chris Christi to "purge" purge the federal government if elected. Asks congress to pass new law making it easier to do so.

ITS HAPPENING

yahoo.com/finance/news/exclusive-trump-could-seek-law-purge-government-obama-012528721.html

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2002/06/12/us/white-house-vandalized-in-transition-gao-finds.html
archive.is/sKiJ
www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/us/2016/may/president-obama-makes-transgender-appointment-to-faith-advisory-group
religionnews.com/2016/05/16/white-house-adds-diversity-to-advisory-council/
whitehouse.gov/blog/2012/12/13/us-leadership-advance-equality-lgbt-people-abroad
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What the fuck, is this some sort of analogy or did they literally vandalize their own keyboards?

I seem to remember that.

That was the most mild thing they did. They stole silverware and knick-knacks and pillows and sheets and vandalized the fucking White House walls and furniture. All at taxpayer's expense. The Clintons and their people are disgraceful.

Is this a troubling proposal to anyone else?

nytimes.com/2002/06/12/us/white-house-vandalized-in-transition-gao-finds.html

archive.is/sKiJ

It's troubling in that he didn't promise to throw them into the potomac

And and majority congress better fucking oblige.

Why are you troubled? I want him to purge every liberal to death.

Majority republican congress, jesus, im going to bed.

They should add that everyone who gets purged gets their head on a pike on the National Mall.

I think the most troubling aspect is they only want to fire them. These people are traitors who should be executed.

Don't mind me.

SHRIEKING CIVIL SERVICE SHITSKINS TO BE SHOAH'D SPECTACULARLY

PLEASE GOD LET TRUMP FIRE ALL OF THE MENTALLY RETARDED USELESS FAT NIGGERS THAT HAVE MADE THE AMERICAN PUBLIC SECTOR A JOKE WITH NO PUNCHLINE FOR THE LAST 50 YEARS

BASED FATMAN

We can start by cleaning house in the Post Office and TSA, fucking useless lazy fat niggers.

What kind of keyboard has more than one W?

Proper American keyboards have a multiple "W"s so you can type out an order at Wendy's, Wimpy and A&W at the same time.

Get out.

All previous presidential appointees should be purged when a new president is in power. Obama kept nearly all of the Bush appointees so we got the worst of both worlds, a 3rd Bush presidency injected with Democratic feces.

Go away, cuck

BASED FATMAN

This

Trump is batman faggot. Bane is Bernie

It's nearly impossible to fire federal employees, even the most worthless shitbags, so anything making it a bit easier is ok in my book.

ALL HAIL TRUMP THE NEW FOUNDING FATHER OF AMERICA

ALL HAIL AMERICA A NATION REBORN

I HAVE THE URGE

THE URGE

TO PURGE

Bane is Soros.

Is Bernie much different than Soros?

If Trump can't fire Obama's minions, then give them helicopter rides.

I am so fucking hyped.
And imagining all the leftcuck salt when Obongo's cronies get kicked out is getting me all giddy.

Well they are all linked to the hive mind.

Its like waves of patriotism washing over me.

Neither of them are big guys and you shouldn't insult Bane like that.

leet digits speak the truth

Lets hope for a comfy Christmas this year

He's crashing economies with no survivors.

RWDS one step closer

Good. People don't realise how important this sort of shit is. The Civil Service of most western countries are literally the only people stopping the absolute farce of democracy from reaching its logical conclusions and are bluepilled as fuck. Sometimes they'll literally just stop doing what the government says. Any regime in any western country trying to do anything to save the hwite razce will first need to purge the civil service.

Nope, we need to purge the federal bureaucracy of all the Marxists and globalists embedded within it.

No. What's troubling to me is that we aren't hearing about Ben Carson's plan to gut higher education & flush out all the resident merchants it's harboring. Because these "civil servants" will seek refuge in the education system & practice their dark arts there
>(((1)))

Congress had better get on board with the program immediately. I can foresee the cucks sniveling and crying about "fairness" and "not moving hastily".

I've been waiting to hear this for years user. This is one of the most basic things that has to occur for us to move forward.

THAT IS TRANSPHOBIC
YOU STORMWEENIES WILL PAY FOR THIS WHEN HILLARY HEARS OF THIS AND WINS

Christ almighty shoot it in the dick

I wonder how much that fucking thing's paycheck is every year?

It's troubling to you now, but soon it will be medium-rare

Not going to link it but it's listed on the White House website.

$65,000 fedbucks a year.

For what?

>Not using 2 capital v's instead. VV

Pic related
He's a policy advisor for something called the racial and economic justice initiative. He freeload white's money.

He is basically paid to produce propaganda like the poster behind him and speaking at conferences

Show the firings live on normievision like Apprentice and I'll resubscribe to cable just for that.

I actually work for a living manufacturing products to put air planes and helicopters in the sky and my tax money pays for this goblins make believe job thanks to King Nigger.

That meme looks pretty forced tbh.
Where did you get it r/sandersforpres ?

There was a big scandal where the Clinton's auctioned off priceless White House furniture and vandalized the fuck out of it on their last day in office. It really makes my fucking blood boil that they have the audacity to want back in after that shit, its like someone stealing your shit and vandalizing your home and then inviting themselves to your party the next week . There needs to be a clause that impeaches you if you fuck with the house or its property.

Christie and Gingrich are like political dream team gangmembers..

The closer he gets to November election, the more realistic and concrete his positions, the more hopeful and enthused I find myself becoming……

Ah yes, who indeed.

More like Jill Stein, operating in the shadows only to appear and strike down public order and the criminal elite. Bernie's more like the spineless weasel that let him in.
Seriously did you see that 'open letter' after shilldawg was let off the hook? It was practically "The system has failed, the corruption is all-consuming, and its hero has betrayed it, it's time to BERNITDOWN"

Either that or she's The Bride (of mother erf) and this November she will KILL. HILL

www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/us/2016/may/president-obama-makes-transgender-appointment-to-faith-advisory-group
religionnews.com/2016/05/16/white-house-adds-diversity-to-advisory-council/
Don't forget there's an even worse one now too! And also
whitehouse.gov/blog/2012/12/13/us-leadership-advance-equality-lgbt-people-abroad

This one gets 90k or so iirc, forgot how to look it up.

the puns write themselves!

That looks like a jew version of Mike "The Oven Master" Stoklasa.

In addition to that $65k base salary there is without a doubt a menu of gold plated medical and vacation benefits.

I love watching kikes self-destruct

Mike Huckabee has some experiences with the Clintons being petty like this. Ask him if it's true.

What are you doing here?

No.

It's not as though it only affects democrats. It would work on everyone. It's not 'discriminatory' so who gives a shit?