I doubt there are any women on this board, but i'll try asking anyway...

i doubt there are any women on this board, but i'll try asking anyway. i see commercials on tv for products for female bladder leak. is this really a thing that happens so much to so many women that there is a whole industry for it? do girls really have piss leaking out their cunts at random times? does that mean if you ate out a girl there's a chance that she's pissed herself right before because her bladder leaked and you'll end up drinking it??

It's women that have had their cunt's wrecked by giving birth

/thread

weld

oh. does it last forever or is it temporary after giving birth?

depends how badly smashed it got

gross

Technically, she doesn't need to lack control of her bladder for there to be a chance of you drinking piss. Some girls don't wipe, others might enjoy pissing on your face on purpose. Best to just not eat a girl out; that's the gayest shit, anyway.

It also literally causes cancer

If you are a lazy fuck and don't train your pelvis floor, then yea, it might be a problem. The female urinal tract is 1/7th the length than that of a male, and this might lead to leakage since its harder to hold in the same amount of pressure. Its usually not much, mind you, just a drop or two. And many goes to the toilet before sex, so cunnilingus isn't a problem.

^basically the truth, women who have had c sections often get their bladders nicked by doctors, leading to bladder problems. No we don't leak at random times, only really an issue for women who have had children. They leak when pressure is applied to bladder (laughing, coughing, etc.)

I only lay eggs, so I'm actually unable to get bladder problems.

yeah right, faggot. you're still a dude

Tis a rare occurrence on the chan of 8's.

The constant stream of these adverts on tv makes me believe that most women have bladder control issues and makes me wonder if they need diapers.

Well women are basically adult children.

urine doubles

Giving birth to multiple children or twins can fuck the bladder up permanently.
Also even women who don't have kids will probably end up having leaky bladders in their senior years.
But also, I've noticed that the occurrence of young women in their twenties or even late teens having ideopathic chronic bladder issues is really spiking and no one in the medical community seems to be acknowledging it.
I know a 24 year old girl who admitted to me she wears Depends to bed now, not because she wets herself uncontrollably but because she has to go piss URGENTLY every 15 minutes to a halfhour, day and night. She didn't tell me the last bit, I just observed that for myself while working with her. She doesn't even do long car rides because she can't hold it for an hour.
I myself have bladder issues, same age as her, so we talked about what our respective doctors thought it could be, and what treatments, either from the doctors or self-applied we tried, that kind of thing.
My issue isn't as severe as her, but its pretty much the same shit for me.

Women are so ugly that they need make-up, who care about them?

In colder climates it can happen if you manage to wreck your bladder by wearing inappropriate clothing (for example, miniskirts and thin pantyhose) or sit on cold surfaces during wintertime.

Men get period pain too, you know!

Explain

So you're saying we should keep women in diapers cause they are giant children?

just do Kegel exercises, you stupid cunts

your men will thank you too

women are inherently lazy and depend on their outward physical appearance to get by. they won't do any sort of work that won't help get them facile comments or attention from men. a healthy bladder won't get them attention from men, so they won't do it.

have you had an abortion? that can mess up the uterine lining.

when does it figuratively cause cancer?

i hire juggalos to falcon punch me every time i get preggies

if i get bit by a pad and can i become one?

Yes.

Beware.

REPTILIANS CONFIRMED

After reading the thread I'm so glad I have a dick. No wonder they get fucking crazy with this shit

You asked for it

No. Women don't just leak out of their cunts. I would know. I believe those are for elderly women, or girls with medical issues.

What did he mean by this?

how would you know? did you ever get to touch one?

I touch one everytime I wash in the shower and wipe it after a massive piss.

wesa sense yousas jealousy.

liar

not sure why its so hard to believe. I'm surely not the only female on Holla Forums?

You're not female.

How many men have you fuck in your lifetime?

and how much does your bladder leak during the day??? girls are nasty.

I don't leak, but yes other women I find filthy as well.

uh-oh, a female identified herself. Holla Forums viringity will start showing…

typically the women's bathroom has is full off unflushed shit and bloody tampons.

prude

It's true. Women just leak easier, even without any specific medical problem. Like you know concept if "pissing yourself laughing"? Pretty much only possible for women.

You know, like the cancer that is killing Holla Forums.

not sure how we've gone 50 goddamn comments without this:
TITS OR GTFO
TITS OR GTFO
TITS OR GTFO