Dear Moderation of Holla Forums's Holla Forums ("Random") board…

Dear Moderation of Holla Forums's Holla Forums ("Random") board…

I want to become the owner of this board. More than you LIKE being the owner of this board- trust me. I'm not saying you're bad at moderation, just that I deserve it more.

I will make this thread every day until I'm the owner of this board. I will make Holla Forums great again and it will be better than whatever's going on right now. Thank you.

rteerhr

mod me already niggers

Here you go little guy. :)

username: newfag
password: ifyoureadthisyourgay

You should just give him a moderating position already mods otherwise he'll never shut up. If he messes up then you delete his account, no big deal right?

You mean if he messes up again then I delete his account again, right? There aren't second chances.

What did he do last time?

Fugthelug confirmed dataminer

make me BO

Chicken_shouting_brhind_russian_flag_background.png

why don't you make your own board and call it something like /alt-b/?

People have already tried this.
It's never worked.

There are so many failed b alternatives on this site. I don't even know what you're saying.

All these other guys are faggots, who would obviously abuse the power as soon as it was given to them.

I've been on and off appealing for moderatorship since Lowcard stepped down. I just want to delete low quality spam.

How else would I do this? It's an unfortunate necessity.

Fuck off tripfag scum. Your kind doesn't deserve mod, only a bullet to the head.

I had to look up how to use a tripcode.

Ooof. These threads are not gaining any momentum.

Makaposter vs miku spammer when?

C'mon now, my guy.

Nope. It's just BO and the same 8 shitposters over and over again.

C'mon now, z1.

Dude fuck off, it's not that obvious.

Fuckoff Z1

IT'S ALMOST LIKE YOU SECRETLY WANT THE ATTENTION

Never call me Z1 again fucker

IT'S ALMOST AS THOUGH THE IDEA OF AN AVATARFAG WANTING ATTENTION IS SURPRISING TO YOU

I'l call anyone, at any time, any place Z1 for any reason, Z1.

Makaposter is attempting to blend in. Dont let him escape.

Where go?

Honestly?
I feel like these comfy, late night get-togethers should be kept to
For now, at least. We can decide on what to do when that thread hits bump limit once, or if, we get there.

I cant stop anymore. My makaposter addiction has consumed me. Kill me before I lose my humanity

Well, you can either cross your fingers and hope he shows up to what will eventually become a meta thread in four to six hours, wait until tomorrow and hope he shows up for the HG, or wait until Friday and cross your fingers that he shows up then.
Or you can latch onto someone else, like someone out of the one of the two circlejerk threads, or the community guys.

Can I be mod too? I be bestest mod ever. I will make everything worse, I promise.

This is only one solution

Don't forget to livestream it.

Fair enough. I like shitposting during the day sometimes but I'm not always on enough to have a thread to hang out in. Sometimes I forget which thread I was posting in to.

Maka is powerful stuff.