I'm not going to eat for around 14-20 days… I'm going to try to slim down very quickly is what my plan is...

I'm not going to eat for around 14-20 days… I'm going to try to slim down very quickly is what my plan is. I'm also going to exercise to slim me down even quicker. I have some gum just in case it becomes unbearable. But once I've gotten rid of my belly fat, I'll start eating normally without the garbage food. Believe me I know how this stuff works… I'm going to have take eating very slowly after I'm done fasting, otherwise you'll likely get sick. And no, I'm not looking to become a skeletol. Btw I don't recommend this for anyone else, but would like some advice for those of you who may have done this.
the other thread got 404'd or deleted
Tips?

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/science/articles/2012/07/24/3549931.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's not how slimming down works.
I guarantee you if you're 300 pounds and you don't eat for 3 weeks you will be 297 pounds and also dead.

No. Also, I have been thinking about just eating very lightly too. By getting away with just eating small salads, with maybe a couple pieces of toast a day. I really want to slim down quickly tbh and you're not helping.

Excercise and count calorines instead.

Just eat food that has no calories if you're in pain, also drink shit loads of water

you're welcome

Good for you OP, I wish you the best of luck! I have had some sucess with this in the past, but I'll give you some pointers:

I'll keep an eye on this thread if you want to chat

you can do 3 meals of 400kcal, which leaves you room for 2 snacks of 200kcal if you get too hungry, but the true secret to lose weight fast is:

You've advocating a 1600 Cal diet for someone trying to burn weight off super fast? That's about how much you use if you're sedentary!

Expecting them to go for morning runs is also laughable, sure, 6 months in after they've reached a normal weight, but not right off the bat, would do more harm than good

Don't listen to this cuck. He wants to keep you fat because he's unhappy with his own body. There was a guy who went over a year without eating, just living off his fat. He did however, take a multi vitamin and get for his stomach. He went from 450+ to a normal 180.

Sauce: abc.net.au/science/articles/2012/07/24/3549931.htm

Enjoy your brain damage op. Exercise and proper nutrition will have you slimming down faster than shutting your entire metabolism down by starving yourself.

i don't know user, that's how i lost 5 lbs my first week

a big shit, or piss weighs that much

take vitamins, keep moving your body, and if you need to eat a small amount and it's fine, don't be a faggot

sounds legit…

OP is kill

abandon thread

I'm not kill I just was busy at the moment. I'll read this thread now.

All you're doing is making your body store more fat when you go back to eating, you're gaining nothing

That's why I'm going to make sure I exercising and counting calories when I start eating normally again. I'm not going to become fat again.

do cardio
carbs is what makes you fat
choose only complex carbs, and fruit
EAT FUCKTONS OF FIBRE AND DESTROY YOUR BOWEL ECOSYSTEM
then eat yoghurt to fix it

do the patrick bateman diet

you'll lose a lot of weight and get dubs more often

aw man i fucked that up

i said patrick bateman when i meant christian bale

his diet for The Machinist

Yea OP. Just smoke a lot of cigarettes and live on an apple and a cup of coffee á day. Not only will you slim down fuck fast, but you will also feel like shit and look 10 years older to boot

As someone who routinely fasts for other reasons, I'm just going to tell you right now it's a FUCKING TERRIBLE way to to lose weight. You are much, much, much, much better off setting a more realistic goal, counting calories, and consuming a reasonable amount per day.

I've lost over 30 pounds so far eating 1500 calories or less per day, and keeping my carbs at about 50-60 most of the time. There is room to carb out sometimes, but if you stay strict 90% of the time you will lose weight. I also lift 6 days a week, and do cardio 7 days a week. Average 3 pounds lost per week. Body fat % goes down, muscle % goes up. If you want to lose weight fast and don't care about muscle just do cardio every day and stay strict with your diet.

Hey man, I've done this.
You obviously only care about your weight, and not your health, otherwise you'd diet some other way.
That being established, I advise that you smoke, smoke, and smoke some more.
When you feel hungry, have a smoke. When you're so nauseas from smoking or hungry you're dizzy and can't think straight, have a couple saltine crackers. Maybe a handful. That's it though. I also suggest not having a job or at least not working more than 3 or 4 hour shifts a couple days a week for this. Anything more than that and you won't make it. Sit on the couch and expend as little energy as possible. Fuck exercising, if you do you'll just end up eating and you know as well as I do, you fat fuck, that if you do that you'll eat trash and lots of it.
So just sit on the fucking couch and don't do anything but shitpost, vidya and sleep. After a couple days you won't have the mental capacity to do anything but stare blankly at the TV. Start exercising after you're done fasting.
After a month of this, your stomach will be shrunk and when you go back to eating you'll get full really quickly. Don't overeat. Don't let your gut stretch again.
I also highly recommend doing as much blow as you can. Do you smoke pot OP?

It's fine, he just has to be prepared to eat like a bird for the rest of his life

good luck buddy

that's stupid. you'll just kill your metabolism and weaken yourself. the idea is to burn calories. eat healthy and exercise, or eat shit and exercise A LOT. not eating does not work.

you'll need to be taking vitamins and supplements.

there was a guy in scotland who didn't eat food for about a year from memory, he lost a shitload of weight and survived on water and supplements.

if you're serious i'd talk to a dietician or somebody about finding the right supplements so you don't do yourself harm.

an average man uses 2200 a day with a sedentary lifestyle

unless you're a 4ft tall woman you're talking out your ass

EAT LOTS OF LEAN PROTEIN
EAT LOTS OF VEGETABLES
LIFT SOMETHING HEAVY
REPEAT UNTIL YOU ARE TRIM AND SWOLE

OP is a full retard

It's what I did and I went from 240
To 160 in about a year. And all I did was cut about 500 kcal a day out of my diet and did some weight lifting 3 times a week.

a mild to severe drug addiction will help too.
cocaine is good, but opiates would be even better and are generally easier to get.

Start smoking, OP. Nicotine is an appetite suppressant.

Bla bla bla.

Ignore the others, it does work.

Good luck.

Also, crack can help you, everytime you get hungry, smoke crack.

Horse shit, a person weighing 150-200 pounds uses about 65 cals an hour. So for a 24 hours day that's about 1550 cals.

Caffeine is easier to take, cheaper, and not as harmful (still bad though for sure).
Downside is loads of caffeine gives you the shits. But it's manageable.

I did this, it works, but it's not a long term solution.

Bitch more armchair experts.

Meth would be good.

eating healthy is probably more effective than eating nothing

but if your ulterior motive is to kill yourself, i'm sure there are even better way

Do sports, count calories. Everything supposedly quicker is a scam

Keto diet.

make sure to drink water and eat light meals, unless you want to die or get ulcers

at least one light meal a day

14-20 days?

this