Alright, new thread since the last one was apparently shitposting and got me banned and the thread deleted

Alright, new thread since the last one was apparently shitposting and got me banned and the thread deleted.

Lets talk about Errico Malatesta. What are your thoughts on him and his works?

that better? is this still fucking shitposting?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZIZVbXaE4fY
theanarchistlibrary.org/library/errico-malatesta-reformism
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Seems we've got some tankie mods.

I don't know much about Malatesta myself - though I've been meaning to read him for awhile - but from what I do know about him he strikes me as being ahead of his time. He was openly critical of unions at a time when anarcho-syndicalism was pretty much the default tactic for anarchists, and also supported direct action and propaganda of the deed. That to me makes him a breddy cool guy that modern anarchists ought to probably read

if your interested, Anarchy by Malatesta is a really quick and easy read. The audiobook is about 2 hours long if your interested
youtube.com/watch?v=ZIZVbXaE4fY

actually, i do so far as to say that anyone who digresses with anarchism or does not know what it is read or listen to malatesta, as he is probably the most profound anarchist theorist of the true leftist tendency other than Kropotkin.

"True" leftist ideology? What do you mean?

as opposed to theorists such as Proudhon or individualist's such as Stirner. They're writings lean to the left, but i dont think anyone would really consider them leftists, they kinda fal into their own little bubble's of thought.

Ehh, I do consider them leftists. Of course they were more liberal, than say, anarchist communists such as Kropotkin but still. How would you regard Bakunin?

tbh it only makes Stirner all the better that he can't be neatly labelled a "leftist". Nothing can be said of the Unique One!

Stirner was anything but a liberal. Phroudon, maybe somewhat liberal, at least toward the end of his life.
Bakunin was clearly communist, but as far as how significantly his ideas are represented in the anarchist movement today, not so much.
To be honest the only reason Bakunin is well known today is because of his confrontation's with Marx and his predictions about Marxism.

Pic for you

This. Stirner, like Nietzsche, was highly critical of liberalism and in general the ideals of the Enlightenment, to the point that they go beyond even whatever liberal ideals are contained in anarchism (classical anarchism at least) and Marxism.

also this tbh. Rather sadly perhaps, Bakunin's significance for anarchist theory is mostly historical. Kropotkin basically BTFO Bakunin's collectivism.

I was referring to the other individualist anarchists who happen to be closer to liberalism such as Tucker. That's it. Bakunin was an anarchist collectivist. Not the same thing as a communist.

Its closer to communism than it was to individualism. Same way i would consider anarchist syndicalism to basically be communist.

Well yeah, that's right but syndicalism is just a method of achieving anarchism. As soon as the unions sell out or are forced into a capitalist framework, anarcho-syndicalism will useless.

Malatesta tried to warn us.

I is so sad comrade :(
Is there any hope?

kek I'm a nihilist fam. I reject hope. But nevertheless, we shouldn't let that stop us from continuing to engage in struggles against capital and the State. There is after all no other sane reaction to capitalism than to fight against it and live in glorious joyful insurrection.

And collectivism is just another way of organizing an anarchist communist society.

Anarchist collectivism is frequently regarded as one of the three anarchist schools of thought. The others being Communism and Mutualism. They really aren't the same thing.

The collectivist movement is dead, their are no collectivist organizations left (at least that i know about) and collectivism and communism are extremely close in theoretical structure, the only difference is that you get out what you put into the system where as communism your free to take what you need as long as you contribute in some way.

Yeah, that's why I is so sad

Cheer up, at least we can smash the state in a decentralized confederation with anarchist communists, individualists and syndicalists together.

Thanks comrade. All anarchists have very important common goals and I have no problem working with anyone of them.

If you actually believe this, you should look into possibly join or founding a new branch of a synthesist organization. Where are you at in the world?

bump

Mexico yo.

unfortunately i dont know of any synthesis organization operating in Mexico at the moment. In fact, the synthesis form of organization is strangely lacking on the North American continent. Lets change that.

I agree completely. Day by day Amercia makes other countries their total bitch and feeds them their broken ideology and ahistorical understandings of Leftism etc. I need to talk to more people here.

bumping with interesting works

bumping with interesting works.