Is anyone else living in a fantasy world?

I do a reasonably well paid customer support job online from home in a mid sized city where everyone seems to hate me cause I'm a faggot that moved there from a major city for cheap housing. They can tell I don't belong there. I'm kind of a white nigger here.

I rarely leave my apartment because of that, order groceries online even though a supermarket is literally a 2min walk away and live in my fantasy world.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/GaryVaynerchuk
youtube.com/user/erikconover
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My life outside work basically consists out of jewtube videos.

I watch GaryVee a lot because he posts so much and his shit is cozy. I don't think I got what it takes to achieve any meaningful success though.

youtube.com/user/GaryVaynerchuk

Living the Cali life I'll never have as an europoor faggot ( ; _ ; )

The closest I get is spain which is basically Mexico light.

youtube.com/user/erikconover

Lifting like Brad but I'll never be as swole as him. Feels bad man…

In b4 not your blog…

nice blog faggot

Why do you watch boring normie youtubers.

Basically yes, I'm studying and currently have no job so I'm spending almost 24/7 at home during vacation time. But I don't think this is good for me, I started talking to myself.

Who else is good? Varg is kind of a LARPer.

Before I was working out a lot I was kinda like the massive faggot Tom Hanks in this pic. Extreme isolation + fapping a lot and not working out = going cray easily.

People like you
You live in a dream world
You despise the outside
And you FEEAEAGIUAGUHEGUHHGHETIA
USE THE EMBED FEATURE
USE THE EMBED FEATURE bKeNZenfqVM

How big would a "mid-size city" be?
20,000 people?
200,000 people?

it's 300k I think

Shit, that's a decent sized city. Why would they alienate you? Unless you're the coddled, reddit-type city fag.
In the U.S?

I might consider doing more workout as well, I do a little at home because I'm afraid of going to the gym.. All these people who are way /fit/ter than myself, and I can't really afford it as well.. Do you workout at the gym?

Of course. The entire world is an illusion. It's more likely that all of what we know as reality is actually a simulation than it is we are experiencing true reality. Are you enjoying the gameplay or are you still stuck at the wait screen?

Nah in yurop. Europe is hater central brah.

If you don't look 100% small town normie teens will point at you and say lulz look at this faggot or older normie guys give you this weird ass look of disapproval and older boomer women will hate on you because they think you're rich cause you don't dress like a farmer but have no shot at getting with you etc.

Those that like me for my appearance usually think I'm murican.

I grew up in a small village and didn't expect it to be this bad in a city of this size.

Gyms are a waste of time unless you do super heavy workouts.

Just get some cheap 20lbs each barbells, maybe a pull up bar if you can install it somewhere without breaking shit and do loads of body weight stuff.

I got a six pack easily just by doing knee and bicycle crunches.

Haha, Europe sounds so gay.
So sorry for your situation, mate. I can't think of any solutions, since I've never been there.
Come to America, if you want to not have to dress like a peasant to impress commies.
For now, I guess just change your wardrobe a bit to fit in with the plebs.

Pretty much. I spend most of my immersed in vidya. I also enjoy buying cheap and pretty sea shells at flea market and throwing into sea. Watching tourists find and collect them amuse me. It's the simple things

Ya, everybody is poor and hates people who are successful beyond peasant status and you better don't dress too neat cuz u must be sum faggot n sheeet mang

Goes the complete opposite here.
In lib safe havens, you get shit for looking like you work for a living. Even small redneck towns are pozzed and looking like a small town redneck makes you look like a dirty peasant. Of course, wearing work/outside clothes ironically is mainstream here.
Normies ruin everything.

poorfag detected

By guys as well or just by women who think you must be a poorfag?

Most blue collar guys I knew when I was a kid / teen in my village were kinda simple minded but they did solid work and made a decent living.

Both would look down upon you. Of course, it's only because they usually never have done manual work before, other than maybe some service jobs.
They see people that look like they work in agricultural or manufacturing jobs as outdated and "behind the times."

Joke is on them though if you don't live somewhere where you compete with illegal mexicans.

Decent paying white collar jobs are ever harder to come by and while there is unemployment in trades I don't think it's anywehre near as bad as for people in lower end white collar jobs that go forever and a half until they find a new job if they get laid off and probably make significantly less with much more stress.