Can we Nationalists start bringing riot shields and helmets to fend off Antifa hordes...

Can we Nationalists start bringing riot shields and helmets to fend off Antifa hordes? You can apparently get a riot shield on amazon for $100, and a helmet for $20-$50

Could you imagine if we had formation and coordination like vid related?

Other urls found in this thread:

alibaba.com/trade/search?fsb=y&IndexArea=product_en&CatId=&SearchText=riot gear
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I prefer just having gas masks and flamethrowers.

A Trump supporter crew was carrying riot shields at one event.

Even had custom labeling on the front of them.

Sure, just don't forget to get the scavenger perk for shock charges.

Fucking Koreans, never invented anything in their lives.

Well I can legally wear a wehrmacht helmet, have a rifle openly, and march down the street. More of ameribros need to do it for it to work.

Sure why not. Also bring tasers and other self defense items.

Somebody/some reason to bring us together physically inb4 honeypot
Somebody to teach us roman tactics. We'll have to meet often and simultaneously lead our lives normally.
Somewhere where we can be put to use not the RNC, already started. Maybe we could form a TWP defense unit?

Fun idea though, user. Riot demonstration vid is exciting.

this. the jap fears the flamethrower. so does antifa.

faggot op vid is all choreographed just like all other chink vids, those aren't rioters. real riot will be much more chaotic. how you going to practice your roman battle tactics?? unless you practice as a group you won't, pretty useless. practice boxing and bring a gun to your next rally and put every antifa in a grave.

you can get complete sets of riot gear for less than $250 at alibaba

alibaba.com/trade/search?fsb=y&IndexArea=product_en&CatId=&SearchText=riot gear

it's obviously police training you mong.

And military tactics won't do shit in a street environment, the Romans got absolutely buttfucked by hit and run skirmisher tactics the Dacians and other Thracian tribes used. The way you control a large mass of people is horses and lethal force. If you drop 10 people in a crowd of 10,000 with sniper fire, they will all panic and run in the opposite direction.

Kek, just take high ground, cover chokepoints and gun them down.

because that worked so well in Fallujah right.

This would probably be more useful.

thats only impressive if everyone knows how to goose step

This.

I would only participate if I was able to either A: Fuck people up physically, with my fists and body or with a melee weapon, or B: Kill these faggots.

this is called LARPing

there was a (unfortunately deleted) vid on jewtube some years ago of a french rp group who was also doing medieval fencing reenactment, who had a training session someplace, and cops were called because weird guys
several of the players had contacts with the police (friendly, not "known by cops") and they phoned their pals, explained the situation, arranged things

and they had an impropmtu tournament of 20 knights with armor, shield and training swords, jousting with the same number of cops in full riot gear with shields and plastic batons, practicing charges and counters, piercing formation, maneuvering, etc for a whole afternoon
twas fun

Yea and get your cc number stolin also while you wait 6-8 weeks for pos chinesse junk

It's not ROLE playing if you are actually defending yourself and living the role.

Sounding fishy, m8
Which means $120-$150 per person and when you count up the number of people then that could mean a huge amount in total and that can be an issue considering the fact that not everyone will buy one and some won't be able to afford it. You would also need at least twenty to thirty people that all have it and are ready to run face-first into the action when the time comes.
So not only do you need that much gear but you also end up having to do exercises with everyone, meaning you would need to meet twenty different Holla Forumsacks on a regular basis and have them all show up both to the exercises and the actual event, given you actually end up meeting a horde of antifa at all.

Sure can! It'd be nice to see some people out there showing some resistance to the madness.

Highway robbery for this application.
Just make your own shields.

I wonder what it'd be like if a bunch of white cops did that to lefties, niggers, and Jews.

Koreans all go through mandatory military training for two years, so the rioters probably have some idea of what the police tactics and organization are.

that would be a fifth rahowa goy!

yes