There’s only about eight real white people left in Britain

t. Samuel L Jackson

I actually used to liek this nigger

He's not wrong.

As much as I love Hitler, I hate him for his kindness. He should've genocided the anglo. He should've genocided everyone who was against him.

Technically, he did. The Jews we all know of are just latter day descendants of some Turk tribe called Khazars, and the biblical Jews came from Ethiopia.

math was never the strong point of niggers

He waited for that fucking cuck churchill to bomb dresden before he returned the favor. He should've went full atrocity from the start.

WE WUZ THA REAL MERCHANTS

The Khazars took in Jewish diaspora after based Hadrian destroyed old israel, and interbred with them, so the Khazars were genuine heebs, they just added turk to the mix.

Oh, i never read that.

Well, they're still jews.

Britkikes are scum, tbh

NIG YHAT NOG, EYHA

There are no pure niggers in the west either, lets just cut all benefits then?

>liking any actor's
Why?

He is not wrong.

He's speaking the truth?

i liked him in unbreakable

when he fell down the stairs i died laughing

Samuel Jackson is a black supremacist you know?

Ironic since he's clearly mixed

Holla Forums are clearly mixed swarthed "huwhites" and yet they're white supremacists

racial supremacy is a coping mechanism

ANGLOS ARE WHITE

Nationalism and Racial supremacy aren't the same thing tbh fam

Holla Forums and I coincide on the subject of niggers, cholos, and mudslimes and their presence not being welcome in my fucking neighborhood or preferably my country. the frog worship and other /fringe/ shit is their own business.

Exactly. Fuck Holla Forums.

like this Holla Forumsspic here

Holla Forums thinks they're white and they have the right to be in my country because "one race the white race". They're like spics but with even less self-awareness.

Are you our resident kike? Europe is white, and the US, Canada, Australia and New Zealand are white colonies.

White supremacy has everything to do with the propagation of beneficial, dominant genes inherent in the European race, genes which were developed due to the unique climate, fauna and vegetation of Europe.

Britain is white. And Canada and Australia are white. France is white. Idaho and Utah are white. Arguably some parts of Austria and Northern Italy are white. Finland and Norway are white.

And that's it.

Also New Zealand is a meme country and should be part of Australia.

Everything should be white. That's the fucking point.

But everything isn't. If you want to get rid of non-white people you have to be brutally honest, and that means getting rid of at least 70% of America and Europe.

If CURRENT YEAR Britain is white, than so is the U.S.

t. doomed redditpol cumskin

We will fucking exterminate you on dotr kike, RWDS.

Maybe a slight exaggeration but yeah, in the long term white Britain is not even a minority but dead.

THIS

racism & nationalism are cuckmemes

t. mixed race mong

damn you're scared

You won't be laughing for long kike. Praise Kek, and death to those who oppose The Will of Holla Forums.

RWDS RWDS RWDS all who oppose us will be brutally murdered on DOTR!

what's RWDS, nu/pol/?

Exactly, hiley hitley 8841 brvdder

Rape Whitey Dick Squads

It's the most natural way of forming groups, these groups then become more powerful than individuals. I refuse to believe you are too dumb to understand the benefits of cooperation between people to further common goals.

Have fun in third-world bongistan, Jamal.

Being jewish only works when you have a host race.

now extend that to "all humans can work together" and you're almost human.

I live in Los Angeles and it is literally the best place on earth you deluded racist.

Heh, trumpcucks. Dead boys walking.

Racism is egoism for retards.

racism can't exist if race is a spook.

Humans cannot all work together without something to unify against, people only act in the interest of groups of necessity, racial groups and nations instead of tribes or more local communities due to escalation and larger threats emerging. Read Hobbes, you dummy. Now whites either start acting in their collective self interest or gets wiped out by other racial groups who do.

So? They have plenty of hosts left. They're killing off whites just because they can.

still not human.

Jews get it, jews are based.

Jews are not killing off whites you moron, why would w- I mean they kill of their host? The entire point is to weaken the host enough to take complete control and then they kill of competing lifeforms non-whites. Jews are actually in practical terms doing more for the benefit of the white race than you retards ever will.

yes, very nice.
it's simply just going for ones own interest.
like communist do except nationalists don't kill and destroy everyone who rejects their system

Negroids and Jews are most certainly not the same species as I am.

>"Technically, he did"
What did he mean by this?

*adds you to The List for DOTR*

dotr?

BRAISE GEG 8841

Day of the rope.

Dream of the RaHoWa

Death Of The Racist

Last time I checked America was still run by white men, mostly kikes but also some genuine white men.

Los Angeles is run by mexicans. But then again mexicans are white.

tru dat brudder

What a beautiful pic. Brings a tear to my eye seeing all this diversity.

Are you being ironic? Half of those sluts don't even have their heads covered. Where I live they would be stoned to death, after being raped of course.

You live in Sweden?

Yes actually. Though I may move soon since white women are getting harder to find.

Ram wrangling denim spats.