What will happen to muslims if europe somehow goes into full nationalist mode?

Seeing how muslims are getting more and more bold, is it crazy to think that europeans peoples or at least some of them may rise agaisnt the Goverments, the EU and Muslims?
Ok lets suppose for a minute that europeans have gone full 14/88, which may or may not happen if muslims keep giving shit to Euros, specially to the french, i believe that if moderate nationalists like Le Pen don't give the real answer that is kick out all the muslims, europeans will go foward something like the NSDAP, or maybe Nazier-than-thou.
Lets say that one way or another we get a Actual Nationalist Holla Forums-tier goverment controlling land, having a functional goverment, it may be something like a White ISIS, a nationalist rebel group controlling land.
What would they do to muslims living there if they remain, deporting them?, kill them?
We have more than 60 million muslims living on the western continent, How much of them live on western Europe?
Is it actually possible to cleanse the continent of muslims without killing them?
Will the European Nationalists authorities just say fuck it and start killing them?
Or maybe a mob of angry europeans?
Is it morally reprehensible to do so in order to secure the survival of Western Civilization?
Could this be the largest genocide on history, could this become the real Final Solution?
Also what will it happen to pajeets and dindus?
How far is Holla Forums willing to go to fix the shitshow that Jews have caused?

I would kill every last non-white if it meant securing a future for Europe, "morality" in it's modern context is cucked. I couldn't care less whether or not I'm perceived to be a nice or nasty fellow in the history books, vanity isn't in my interests.

Well, europeans are a civilized people. They will probably round them up into camps from where they can then be resettled in countries more hospitable to them.

Muslims and Europeans should unite against Jews.

Crusades 2: Electric Jihadiloo

Reported

Deporting a bunch of jews to palestine on one coutry like germany under hitler, another thing more different is trying to deport millions of muslims.
The problem is far biger now than when hitler made the haavara agreement.

Depends on which face of nationalism wins.

If it's the soft face of nationalism, ie the politicians. It's going to be a deportation.

If it's the not so nice face of nationalism, ie groups like the Sons of Odin. Well… It's going to be ugly.

So it will just take longer. And this time there won't be a war preventing them from being resettled.

Are the "soft-faces nationalists" actual nationalists or they are controlled oposition made up by the jews, and if or when people realize that they have been conned they will start looking at the hardcore nationalists?

I think that taking away all wellfare will cause the muslims to go bonkers. Then we just needs to deploy the militant or civilian volonters to beat the shit out of them and most of them will probably scurry back to their mud houses.

The only answer is GENOCIDE simply because the nature of Islam is being a fucking war cult. If you don't utterly crush and remove them forever, they WILL come back no matter how many you deport.
You win wars by KILLING ALL YOUR ENEMIES

So basically you think that we need the Space Marines irl?

That or a couple dozen well placed nukes

Well if we are at it, no matter how far-fetched this sounds it would be a nuclear war, remember that pakistan has nukes, the jews have nukes and saudi arabia may have nukes too.

Hate crimes, mass deportations. That's about it.

That's up to you man. I don't know really if they're puppets or the real deal, just moderate versions of nationalism.

Bad idea. Nukes don't only destroy the spot they go off. Just look at the whole Fukushima Daiichi nuclear disaster thing … and that wasn't even a bomb going off.

Now, let's say a standard US nuke is dropped on Mecca. You may say "Fuck 'em.", but that damage is going to spread far and wide.

Also, you don't want to nuke major oil reserves.

I have a… Not better per se, but I think more relevant question.

How do we, Holla Forumsacks, guide Europeans towards nationalism, towards unfucking their countries?

Yes, I know a number of you are vocally autistic and will likely scream 'DA EUROFAGZ R GONA GET WAT DEY DESERVE', but the simple fact is that they don't deserve this.

They're being lied to, intimidated and silenced; For them to mount any meaningful movement on their own under these circumstances would require nothing short of divine intervention.

We have to help them. In the same vein as the U.S. President whose name I can't recall said once 'If I have a length of garden hose, and my neighbor's house is on fire, should I not help extinguish it before it spreads?', we must help our neighbors.(Yes, I know he was talking about helping Britain fight the Reich. That doesn't make the quote any less relevant to our situation.)

Europe is our neighbor, make no mistake. Are they degenerates, quite a lot of them? Certainly. So were some of you once. The (((people))) we're trying to fight now have been working on subverting European youth longer than millennials have been alive. Again, they can't do this on their own, and if we leave them to die, we will be next.

So what can we do to help Europeans wake up and smell the fire rising?

Bump.

extermination

Well i would expect that all this terror attacks that will become more and more frequent would make Yuropoors to start saying fuck islam, no one could keep it cool, or should i say innactive with all the fire rising, eventually they will burn, be it themselves or a loved one.
The wheel of history is marching towards nationalism i believe, i want to believe it.
But for the actual question, europeans nationalists can join groups such as Sons of Odin, the Golden Dawn, Generation Identitarian, etc.
Also the internet is a strong propaganda machine, this very site is what i would call the expy of Goebbel's Ministry of Public Enlightenment.
Now that the internet is replacing the electric jew as the most important media, we have the chance to redpill as most people as possible.

La valise ou le cercueil

I honestly think it's going to take a lot of us getting more involved in social media.

Don't flip out on me all at once. Hear me out.

Most millennials congregate on social media or at whatever various smaller irl groups they're involved in. A large chunk of them howeverare on Facebook or twitter.

That's just reality. Now I know many of you are hissing from behind a proxy but you won't reach them without it. I suggest we get into groups with fake handles. Say 4 or 5 to a group. Friend some people individually. Interact normallywith said people for a week or 2. Just act like you want to make some new friends.

Once they are a little comfortable with you, the time will come to start sharing little bits from ultra right wing media. Not the heavy stuff. Just a little baby pill at first. Share directly from the source. You want a low amount of comments.

Now this is where your Holla Forums 'friends' will be important. One of them can comment about how despicable said news is. If normie is interested they will comment or like/share. If they comment in your favor then you give them a 'pat on the back' of sorts. Encourage their hatred of multicultural tendency or race mixing, etc. Politely downplay their generally being a cuck. You have to guide them. Remember though that you may have to navigate their older friends and likely they will disagree with you.

The biggest hurdle for most people is that they want social acceptance. You won't have that issue. God speed.

That's certainly a very obvious thing we can use. What else, though? The EU is failing miserably, for one. Are there graphs, stats, numbers we can use? Are there notable sites we could start shilling for nationalism on?

I would think we could start with the major countries; Britain, France are the two that come to mind first. France because ISIS seems to think they're a punching bag, and Britain because we already have a head start there with Brexit.

A good ol' firebombing will do then

A nuke reactor going up like that is WORSE than setting off a bomb or 2.

Keep in mind the world has already had over 2000 open air nuclear tests done. We are still here (although it has caused some damage)

Remigration or death if they refuse or resist.

Remember the "With Open Gates", this was the only time that Holla Forums went viral with propaganda.
We NEED talented anons that expend time making more of this kind of propaganda.
Now the original video has like 10 million views.
If we have 10 videos as sucessful like that one we could be redpilling at least 100 million people!
This site is as i said an expy of Goebbels site, and the Daily Stormer is just copy-pasting our material, which is good to me because we need as much public as we can have being faceless id's on a semi-deep web site.

The fallout from a nuclear weapon is insignificant when compared to a nuclear reactor having a meltdown. Nuclear power stations close to priority targets for nuclear strikes are the real deterrent. The nuclear material in them will burn for thousands of years and if enough of them go then the planets surface will be inhabitable to humans for a thousand years or more.

I never said it'd be easy! And you're right. I use social media, but the majority of Holla Forums doesn't, and they really need to. It is not that hard to make a Facebook account.

For example. I, within a week, grabbed an album of some unknown model's pictures off google, opened a Facebook with them, and started adding and redpilling people. And you know what?

People who were screaming racist at me on my other account for saying this same shit were actually starting to agree with me.

This does not mean you can sperg out and start ranting about Jews openly, at least not yet. As the user I'm replying to said, you have to start small, and you have to be patient.

Truthfully I should imagine a large number would simply leave.

They are not for the most part at all integrated nor interested in integration, this is only more pronounced in the generation/s born on European clay.

They are here for the easy ride Europe offers them with the long-term goal of assuming power through outbreeding the native population.

Once things become harder than they are back in they are in their own homelands and once the plan for domination looks futile most I'd wager will just run away.

My hope is we do not allow them to transfer the property wealth they may have. The property of the fleeing invaders must be given to young native couples in exchange for having 3+ children.

Another thing. Don't make it stale. If you post too much shit they'll get bored with it. The biggest thing you could do imo is to get them following a one of the right wing news sites.

Yes, but that doesn't mean they should live in the same countries.

JIDF

If history is any benchmark, things will spiral out of control to the point we wouldn't even know what happened to the majority of them.

They will simply vanish.

They would fight Israel's war for them like they intended from the start. Which is inevitable, just make sure you don't forget the real enemy or let them expand after like good goys.

Oh look the Le Memehammer 40cuck faggots are still here.

Why not ?

Radioactive oil doesn't sound very marketable

Venezuela has the largest reserve and we don't even need that much.

Venezuelan oil is shit compared to Middle Eastern oil.
It has an inferior quality to kebab oil.

Muslims would receive the full and total protection of all state armed forces, state police services, and foreign Muslim armies. That's how it would really go.

Any realistic hope for something other than complete and total White annihilation in Europe would depend entirely on Eastern Europe or Russia invading in support. Considering Eastern Europe relies entirely on nigger America for NATO aid and Russia is like 10-15% Muslim, I'd say the chances of that happening are slim to none.

Did that stop the frogs from cutting the head of king frog over two hundred of years ago?

Nothing. European Nationalism is about border disputes and war with other Europeans, in defense and honor of your Nationality. Adopting a Nationality is easy these days. Europeans will fight each other, not within their borders, because a Muslim in the UK is exempt from Nationalist aggression. That's saved for non-Nationals. Meaning the white people across the border. One only has to look at history to see that European Nationalism equates to border disputes and war. Every single time. That's because there's no racial component to it. That means Africans and Asians will be exempt.

Are you joking, right?
Of course you are you jewish shill.

You're bringing up things that aren't really the same at all. I understand you don't want to hear it, but some of you are really and truly in the dark about what's taking place here.

Almost every single European military power is completely and totally reliant on arms exports to Muslim countries to stay solvent. They are near entirely dependent on Muslim oil. France's armed forces are about as non-White as America's are. The population of most major Western European cities are heavily Muslim or otherwise non-White [London, Paris, Marseilles, Berlin, Manchester, Rome, Birmingham, Oslo, Malmo, etc.].

The catastrophic consequences of doing nothing in the 80s and 90s is catching up.

The hardest thing is that we would need more than one great power going 1488 in order to anything to work. France going French Revolution would mean (((amerikikes))) come to (((liberate))) France. Germany going NatSoc would mean (((isreal))) and (((amerikikes))) nuking the shit out of the already wreck of a nation.

However, having coup d'état and putsch at the same time would probably mean success and it could also lead to revolutions in all European countries.

The issue with America is the biggest one. America has no other project more important globally than the perma-nigging of absolutely everything it touches. America is 100% nigger 100% of the time. Any whiff of anyone not worshipping niggers, breeding with niggers, and tithing their salary to niggers is near grounds for boycott, sanctions, invasion.

What if amerikikes also collapses, even nuking a non-nuclear power apse, shit may hit the fan there and it isn't that simple as nuking the shit out of someone, such action would have deeper economic, social and political would trigger a nuclear war.

Shit that was horribly mixed

All of them, including their descendants will be sacrificed in order to fully awaken the old gods as that völva's prophecy fortold, I hope as she said it would happen exactly at the 1000 year mark since that would add too its veracity. The gods do provide, the refugees have been such a great tool, without their devilishness and impatience we might miss the deadline.

Refugees Welcome!
How will you placate the wanderer when he comes too your town?

I am amazed on how on this threads there is always the defeatist shill that tries to derail everything instead of trying to provide actual ideas.

Your options at this point are preemptive nuclear strikes on non-White population centers, Turkish cities and military bases, and North African cities and naval/shipping assets.

That's your option at this point. It's the price you pay for not listening to "racists" 20 years ago.

I think that we may be on the brink of a civil war, europeans will only take so much and nationalism IS on the rise.

I'm speaking fact.

Right, but you're ignoring what I posted earlier in the thread. European armed forces, or more specifically the corporations that arm them and actually come up with the technology, are not solvent without Muslim countries buying their equipment. They can't mobilize their troops without Muslim oil. Muslims hold many major cities in Europe, including strategic ports like Marseille.

Turkey can steamroll right through any country in the Balkans it wants and the only thing keeping it from demolishing nations like Germany, France, and England is logistics and mobilization. The massive amount of Muslims already inside Europe can cause enough damage and havoc to give the Turks time to push further.

It is a horrible, horrible position to be in. It's basically over before it starts without Eastern European or Russian intervention and I don't think either are likely.

So again, why would Russia let turkey reconquer the Balkan states?
If we leave aside obama who is a massive undecisive faggot, or lets suppose that if this happened trump is the president and actually backs russia?

They might not, but 10-15% of Russia's population is Muslim. They may just wash their hands of it – they haven't seemed to be too eager to do anything to help Balkan countries with the flood of refugees.

It's not a good position to be in where you're hoping Russia is going to come to your aid in a full scale war against a hardened and capable enemy. They have an incredibly mixed track record, just like the US, in their postwar conflicts.

This is true, making a twitter account helps us get redpilled hashtags trending, if we all work together, we can get #holohoax and other shit like that trending on the front page of twitter if we fash it hard enough and fast enough.

If anyone here is going to start a new twitter account, link it in this thread and we can add you and from there you can follow all the fash people that we follow and get connected with the Holla Forums crowd on twitter.

There are also other social media platforms like yik yak.

is this a joke?
I've never heard of this

Phone app. Anonymous shitposting. Works best on college campuses and can give you a decent judgement of the distribution of ideas in an area.

Nice

I could see how one could drop redpills or even concern shill redpills and turn sjws against each other

They will get bombed to stone age just like Serbia in 1999.

Well, millennia of history suggest race war/genocide to be the consequence of provoking ethnic sovereignty. But the jews want whites to turn against muslims in a violent manner, because it will provide decades of propaganda now that the whole holocaust thing is running dry (especially seeing as only Germans are singled out for that one).

I'm of the belief that deporting them back to the desert and letting them fuck goats and do whatever is the best option. But, I think the provocations on their behalf are encouraged by the jewish elite who wish to see race war/revolution- Bonapartism (sorry for the Marxist terminology) comes to mind.

Also, had a laugh at the user who said nuking Mecca will have far consequences. Do you know how many thousands of nukes we've dropped over the years? Maybe even tens of thousands… It doesn't compare to a nuclear reactor, though.

Indeed. It does however require you to verify a phone number. So the whole privacy thing goes out the window.

Have you tried a texting app, one that gives you a free fake phone number? That might work.

Nah. Idc about being caught. Good idea though.

Not the first time europe has tried to expell a semitic religion. But after (*obongo*) is history i doubt the US or will go against the europeans expelling islam.

The "refugees" from islamic countries must not be allowed to roam freely and must have all subsidies cut. We need to build huge tent cities and run them like pow camps. They get food and nothing else. Real refugees will accept, the fakes will self-deport.

All moslems with no european passport must have welfare cut and deported. All double passport moslems must be stripped of the european passport and deported.

Islam must be declared as dangerous cult. All mosques are places spreading hate and must be destroyed. Public display of islam, like veils or public prayer must be banned.

But most important, we have to end all welfare. Not only to muslims, but to all people. Welfare is the vote farm for feminism, marxism and cuckoldry.

This. If you really want peace and security, you need to get rid of the Islamic 5th columnists first. Any Muslim is, by virtue of his religion, only a few choice words away from "radicalizing" himself and even if the majority doesn't do so openly, any partisan/terrorist needs at least 10 people to support him.

Ideally we'd get rid of the entire religion by exterminating and/or reeducating them but that'd be an undertaking for generations. The best short-term solution is to deport them and isolate them politically and economically.

The only countries which bravely fought to keep Muslims and yellow hordes out of Europe (Romania and Poland) were turned over to the mongol slavs brainwashed by the communist jew. Instead of rewarded and heralded as the saviours of western civilisation, they were betrayed in both World Wars and kept down economically, psychologically, their national identity suppressed and marginalized by the Satanic Catholic Church and the Mongolian Magyars.

For 2000 years the Dacians and Thracians held back all conquering armies, Romans, Mongols, Turks, Slavs. Africans and Arabs may have taken Europe but they will never our lands, we do not forget what our ancestors died for.

What about VX at mecca?

pls go

200 rad: local dose for onset of erythema in humans
400 rad: whole body LD50 for acute radiation syndrome in humans
1 krad: typical radiation tolerance of ordinary microchips

This is what I'm thinking as well. Once the gravy train stops, most will simply go elsewhere (Canada I guess lol) or return to their actual countries.

Nigger/10

It's actually a nuclear meltdown. A nuclear explosion is concentrated in around 10 to 50 square kilometers.

Propaganda. If whites turn NSDAP. We deport them. Kill if they try to resist. Arabs are cowards, they will flee like faggots if they have an assault rifle behind them. Secure the borders. Cut international aid. Withdraw from their shitty countries and nuke mecca.

death camps

Balkan stronk

Mate, I'm a Pole and most of what you've written is bullshit.
If you're talking about the Mongols and Tatars, the real deal of the thirteenth century, then the real MVP was Russia here. While they got conquered, in the end the occupation of Russia was too costly for them and they had to let go of her at the Ugra River. What is more, neither Wallachia nor Moldova were independent at that point, and Poland was fragmented into independent duchies. Silesia is where the Mongols stopped due to the khan's (forgot his name, Ogedei or something) heart attack after having won at Legnica. Hungary was also a target for the Mongols at the time.
As to the Ottomans, everyone in eastern Europe fought them at some point. The Byzantines, the Albanians, the Serbs were the first to resist. Then Hungary's turn came, and Austria had to bail them out. I think at that point the Bosnians got conquered too, and many Croats fought alongside the Hungaro-Austrian coalition, having been a part of Hungary before the kebab came. Before the kebab was pushed out of Hungary, it made inroads into Polish Podolia. And, of course, the Wallachians did their fair share too, even though they had to pay the roaches tribute. In the end, when Austria and Russia got big, powerful, and good at war, they started blowing Turks the fuck out regularly.
No. They are closer to the Finns, if anything. A little bit turkicized in their language, but it's the pre-Islamic kind of Turkic. They also carry a lot of Slavic/European DNA. They're basically the Pannonian Slavs, the proto-Slovaks of Blatnograd, just conquered by a foreign horde that was intelligent enough to convert to a civilized (at the time) religion and start writing down their language. That's why they don't consider themselves Slavs and get butthurt if you raise the topic. If not for the Hungarian language surviving, I fucking swear that the area would be split between Croats and Slovaks today.
Nigger, please! One-fifth or so of modern Romanian vocabulary is loaned from Old Church Slavonic or some proto-Bulgarian. I think this proportion used to be big enough that medieval linguists thought it was a Slavic language by itself. What is more, you praise us Poles, which is strange, considering we are Slavs ourselves. The genetic difference between West and East Slavs is not all that big; the reason that there's so much Asian haplogroups in Russia on those Holla Forums haplogroup maps is that Russia never bothered to genocide the Turkic and Mongolic peoples they conquered after rising up against the outnumbered, weakened Tatars. The stereotype of the Mongoloid Soviet man is due to the Russian Empire and later the USSR being equal-opportunity butchers who conscripted everyone who could hold a rifle - a Christian peasant from Muscovy or Georgia, a Kyrgyz steppe hobo and a Tuvan horseman were all the same to the tsars and Stalin.
The South Slavs, the Serbs and Croats, meanwhile, are genetically mostly Mediterranean, like the Romans and you. Nothing shameful about that, is there?
Oh, and one thing: Slavs are Indo-Europeans, and the Balto-Slavic branch is the most conservative of all. In fact, we share more DNA with ancient Aryans than with Mongols - look up the R1a haplogroup.
Yes, you were, but very few if any Dacian words survive in Romanian, and you had become so Romanized by the time the empire fell that your own ethnonym is "romǎn" (forgive the wrong sort of A, but I don't want to switch layouts). Not much of a successful resistance.
It saved us from the Germans in the 9th and 10th centuries, as they no longer had an excuse to conquer us. Pretty useful a church if you ask me.

No Chaim, we dislike both Muslims and Jews equally.

this
we cannot make the same mistakes our ancestors did
the descendants of those peoples they allowed to live hate us anyway, so it would have been better for us if we had wiped them out instead of giving them billions in aid, vaccines, medicine, infrastructure etc, etc

horrible civil wars that will leave millions dead

Let's say Europeans do universally go into nationalism mode and start expelling muslims/blacks/hispanics, what then will happen to the Asians and mixed peoples? I believe Asians (i'm talking east asians) are few in numbers here and cause little to no problems. I'm certainly not for bringing more and more in, but I believe Asians must be treated differently than the low IQ savages.

The jews who cried and cried to let them in need to go, too.

If Muslims don't leave, Europe will turn into Lebanon 2.0

Idk we create new china towns and enjoy stealing their culture and having negative racial stereotypes about them.

DUBS CONFIRM IT BROTHER THE GODS WILL WALK THE EARTH AGAIN

What is this volvas prophecy?

Romania never hold against the Turks just as nowadays it's didn't fight against kebab.

They are the biggest traitor nation in the world and those uneducated goat fuckers think they are from a died out ancient roman nation.

See:
How they paid their child and gold taxes for the Turk Empire
How they sided with merkel when Hungary said NO to kebab

You are full of shit dude!

No external force, religion or organization should compel sovereign government to control immigration into it's own borders. To do so otherwise implies the government is not sovereign or that those group are agents working against that government and the nation at large.

Down with those kikes.

I'd say there are negative racial stereotypes between both our races. But we are both unique hominids in that we can develop advanced culture and industry. Also we are very similar in IQ. Both the Japanese and the Germans suffer from the same aliments. They must both return to the traditions that made them great. I have a profound respect for the East Asians. I am glad that our cultures are different and I do not wish to see both lost by absolute mixture. When the day of the rope comes, I'd fight alongside any roof top Korean.

Pray tell I am curious?