mysexycelebs.freeforums.net/
amazon.com/Comedy-Writing-Secrets-Best-Selling-Think/dp/1582973571
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

grow some balls would ya?

I HAVE.
I'VE TRIED SO HARD.
I'VE GOT SO FAR.
BUT NONE OF IT MATTERS.
EVERY SINGLE FUCKING WOMAN I MET IS EITHER A WHORE OR A HAMPLANET.
I'VE TAKEN YEARS AND YEARS TO WORK OUT, EAT HEALTHY, GET A GOOD JOB, BE SENSITIVE, ETC AND I ALWAYS END UP GETTING FUCKING CUCKED DUMPED BECAUSE THESE STUPID SLUTS WANT TO GO BACK ON THE COCK CARISOL INSTEAD OF COMMITING TO A TRADITIONAL RELATIONSHIP.
"OH, I'M NOT LOOKING FOR A LONG TERM RELATIONSHIP"
__SHUT UP YOU FUCKING PERMA-UNDERGRAD LEECH. I INVESTED MY TIME, MY MONEY, AND MY LOVE INTO YOU. AND THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY ME?
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
PURGE PURGE PURGE PURGE PURGE PURGE
PUUUUUUUUURGE

chill, man. stop being desperate. if you're /fit/ and socially "acceptable" now, start developing your noggin. read books and watch documentaries you'll find your traditional conservative qt3.14 virgin waifu. happened to me.

move to Arabia and become a muslim

Yeah right. How am I supposed to believe you? Just another waste of effort that'll get me nowhere. If you're not lying post pics with a timestamp

even if you don't believe it happened to me, it's a good idea. you invested years in your muscles, but you still sound like a little 13 year old crying for daddy to get her an iphone. feeding your brain will improve you.
no.

he wants a wife, not an animate trashbag, goat, and fuckboy

is it really that hard to find a regular woman in westen country or is OP just being autistic?

It's easy to find regular women but regular women in western society are all sluts so consider that.

a lot of sand niggers are inbred to all shit

Take the loli pill. You can thank me later.

A loli can be moulded into the perfect traditional wife through some basic conditioning OP, just like how the (((mass media))) can mould a loli into the perfect slut. It works both ways. She will forever be loyal to you unlike the materialistic and hedonistic whores of today. Don't waste your precious time pursuing those worthless women when you can create your own ideal one.

MGTOW

no women like you describe exists.
improve your own life, get fit, get money, get funny and then a halfway decent women may come along.

MGTOW is feminism for beta males

die in a ditch

amen to that

that's a crock of shit that is pure fiction

~not an argument~

enjoy being slaves to vagina

Women are slaves to my dick beta boi

THATS RITE
you spoke well, you should have at least get dubs

checked

first time some girl screws you over for a bbc you'll understand

(checked)

I'm sensing some beta boi insecurities here hehehe

you do know that 3DPD are still 3DPD to niggers right?
that is why a lot of niggers treat them like shit
3DPD niggers are one of the most PD

It's an argument, just not a particularly good one. Women like that probably do exist. But good luck finding one. They are probably rarer now than they were whenever that story was supposed to have happened.

Also you must be some beta cuck if your partner would rather degrade herself and fuck an ape out of desperation for some resemblance of masculinity

Plenty of attractive women in the current year

I want to them sky drive in the nude

You're forgetting the part where the lad spent 7 fucking years trying to find one, that's a heck of a long time. Women like that sound like fiction because they are particularly rarer these days.

just trying to trigger the 'look how alpha i am' faggots who think they can out chad the system.

okay mister alpha man. all women cheat on their man, even the most chad chad out there is getting screwed over by his women. see brad pitt. bitches do it to all men alpha to omega

Because you are not looking in a church.
Seriously, look at your criteria one more time. You are looking for a girl who (in 21st century America, anyway) only exists in a church environment. If that is not where you are looking, then that is why you are not finding.

If I spend just 4 months with each woman for those seven years, that's still over 20 women i'm wasting my time with.

Quacking like a frog will give you no hope.

I haven't seen a cute, non obese girl under 30 go to my church regularly once in the past 2 years.

wrong church then

You talk like a traitor.

Would sound like a squadron of stukas hauling bed sheets.

beta boi is too much of a cuck to control his woman so he tries to justify his sad existence by subscribing to MGTOW like a female who subscribes to feminism when she realises how much of a failure she is at being a woman. Stay cucked beta boi, you were destined not to reproduce and carry on your legacy.

"Why can't I get a wife that mirrors all my opinions and does what I say and has no interests or life outside of being my wife?"

You guys have no idea how boring that would be, trust me, a woman with a personality is much more interesting.

You guys have the classic "everyone is either a saint or a slut" logic, and it's retarded…

>>>/reddit/

>>>wizchan.org/

Because you suck at life?
Do you dress yourself well? Do you take good care of your own body?
Because face it, if you can't take care of your own body, why would any girl assume you can take care of their body.

Stop being a faggot. Don't be a jew, if nobody wants you, its likely not their fault, its yours.

your great grandchildren are only 12.5 % you
in a few gens you might have well not have been
if you want a legacy, then make an method of asexual reproduction for males.

Rhetorical statement is not an argument

stop looking for argument on the internet

Stop going on the internet and creating Rhetorical statements

so cringy

Your legacy is not just rooted in genetics beta boi.
That's not the point, the point is that your offspring carry on your racial legacy and branch out like the rune symbol of life.

Having rightwing views is just common sense. It is however undesirable for a woman to be getting deeply involved in politics.

Are you a retarded?
I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that you didn't just >imply being a wife is hard work and it consumes your whole life

mysexycelebs.freeforums.net/

more of this please!

3DPD have kids as way to get money, men have kids as a way to make their genes live longer

the offspring made via asexual reproduction will carry on your racial legacy, carry 100% of your genes, and are capable of sexual reproduction, so whatever retarded shit you said about rune symbol of life can also be fulfilled.
everyone wins with this, and you don't have to go to 3DPD if you want offspring, so they will lose most of their social power, might even become less PD.

Nigger, sexy women with good morals and good personality is something we want.

You know nothing of natural law, specialization leads to extinction dumbass

Before anyone gets their panties in a bunch, yes I am mgtow and yes I still have relationships with women. If you really want a girlfriend/future wife, just do some research on mgtow or the female nature. It's helped me a lot and I also discovered that I'd been doing what women liked all the time as a kid. Mgtow isn't a "men hate women" group or just a bunch of neckbeard virgins who can't get women, it's trying to teach men about female nature and how to deal with it since it's inevitable that we'll continue to coexist until the end of OUR days (I put emphasis on our because I'm saying the people who are alive today, not the future generations). It's not that hard to get a woman who isn't a slut or a premium member of the cock carousel club, just look in libraries and CVSs behind the counter

I didn't even bring up possible genetic manipulation that might be possible with this method of reproduction.
Fixing hereditary diseases, making ourselves better, stronger, faster, smarter, more so then nature ever could.
We'll be effectively taking control of our own evolution.
I don't want 3DPD, I want an army of super-human mes.

do you even understand anything?

or spend my time and money on my own pursuits.

but faggots like you, who've never even seen a vag irl couldnt understand.

Why are you namefagging?

Mgtow is based of facts while feminism is based off of fefes. Plus most mgtows are not beta male cucks who never had a woman but hates them, they're guys who got fed up with women's bullshit and found a way to handle it

Good, ignore my advice sweetie. Society doesn't need beta cucks reproducing and creating more of you, leave it to the alpha males like myself,

Why not? Helps me locate responses to my older posts faster instead of coming back days later when it refreshes and having to look through hundreds of posts just to find mine.

you are such a fag

So basically MGTOW is beta boi club for those who have just come to an understanding of female nature and act like enlightened fags who need to adopt a cute term while this shit has been known for thousand of years. I don't see how you can still be in a relationship while being a MGTOW because doesn't the phrase "men going their own way" imply to abandon traditional relationships and go single. A lot of their pictures seem to imply that.

no marriage, living together, or children
being part of nothing that you can't walk away from in a minute or less when you see the heat coming around the corner.
I still enjoy being w women. just don't want a wife or children.

It sounds like an ideology for children who can't handle reasonability or commitment and for cowards who have always given up at the sight of trouble. Weak men like yourself shouldn't reproduce, good riddance.

1st guy below you sums it up quite nicely. I still date but my main focus is getting my rocks off, it just feels weird using my hand

So you're weak if you don't want to lose custody of your kids, get cheated on by your wife with the gardener and lose everything you own in a divorce because your wife falsely accused you of molesting the kids? Yea, ok.

you act as if getting your children taken from you isn't a 50% chance

Its not though you're just incapable of finding a traditional wife and have this self-destructive negative outlook on life. You MGTOWs love to complain about how women are cumdunpters and love to ride the cock carisol yet you have no qualms with contributing to their degenerative lifestyles and creating even more sluts. Imagine if every male had this outlook on life, what a great society we would have.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

not one of the dudes you were talking to, just thought I bring the the chance of men giving fucked over
also not a MGTOW, still don't want anything to do with 3DPD tho

I would imagine a society with sexbots, and a means of asexual reproduction
3DPD wouldn't matter at all then

fuck off with that gay shit, its not going to happen so keep dreaming darling

I didn't was going happen tho it is going to
I was saying that if all men thought of 3DPD as they are, then the demand for these technologies would be so overwhelming that the market couldn't afford to not do something to meet demand

Let's buy a fleshlight and finish this shit. Or rape women.

my fapping is fine, thanks

you both are faggots.

you sound like a sandnigger or a chink. What's wrong buddy, your dick's too small so you gotta chain your woman up or she'll leave you?

I got news for you, we've already have had women's liberation. You can't just do whatever you want, that woman you're talking about controlling is her own person, whoever she wants to have sex with is her own business.

Just saying dude.

apexkek.jpg

That's something you either have or you don't.

Boring bait

I have a kid already from a previous relationship (yes he is mine we tested him) I'm not worried about leaving a legacy anymore. Women are stupid and need men to guide and protect them and I'm tired of having to do that so I just have a bunch of one night stands in order to get rid of that problem

Fuck off ahmed

not really

why the fuck are you bringing up this

No he's right. You can't exactly learn to be funny. You need wit to make people laugh. You can have all the confidence, education, and muscles in the world but if you're slow witted you'll always be underwhelming.

Also fuck tht guy who posted that seal image, I feel sick

Contract an STD and die already, Tyrone.

you can learn anything if you're an intelligent person.

Fallacy

Yes you can, and it isn't that hard

Tell us how then genius

The secret is tomato paste. Big barrels of tomato paste.

This. It's not exactly genetics, but humor is even more difficult than socializing, unfortunately you need it because people are guided by emotions and you need to make them feel good to want to be around you.

1. have a few canned anecdotes that are suitable for different social occasions (i.e. ones for formals that aren't about shitting, ones for friends that might be etc.), generally speaking make sure your story/joke is apporpiate and it's about something the audience will relate/understand

2. get a grasp on timing by watching a bit of standup comedy or whatever

3. have an awareness of your audience - different people find differnt things funny, so learn what your friends (or whoever you want to make laugh) find funny

4. Be able to make self effacing jokes, but not to the extent that you seem to be touting for compliments or needy - the perfect balance is where you say things like that are at your own expense, but its' funny because everyone knows it isn't true really

5. Sounds retarded, but laugh at other people's jokes more, and smile and shit more, people subconsciously find other people laughing infectious, that's why they use laugh tracks in stuff

how's that gonna help

amazon.com/Comedy-Writing-Secrets-Best-Selling-Think/dp/1582973571
read it, write your jokes, start noticing shit around you and make then funny, learn to think funny.

Again, like he said, wit plays a role here. Even if you know what they find funny, that doesn't mean you're going to be able to originally reproduce it yourself

This doesn't actually work, and is a platitude

That's not humor

That would just make that user look weak. Never make fun of yourself, are you stupid?

Self help books are bullshit, and if they worked, then no one would be a virgin.

Tons of Chads in here today.

Protip: Whites have more features that resemble apes. Calling blacks apes is an animal dominance tactic.

Just business as usual

Because that shit happens all the time.
It's a very common tactic used by women to ensure they get custody.

Ah so i'm not the only one youtube recommended this vid for.

So was that a babby goat or something?

Overall good screencap, I have saved it before, but lost it. However, I feel there are some flaws in it.

What?

That is a very long time to date a woman.

I am not a believer in the idea of moulding or washing as I doubt such things exist, at least, when it comes to one's morals or beliefs, but lolis are completely fine to me (provided they have begun developing into women). The guy who assumed your religious beliefs is probably a lying Holla Forumsack (not too different from the Jews they hate saracen.jpeg does not apply here, this is different) or an angry Brit.

When it comes to s*x, I say a person is either a saint, an imperfect person who waited(or is waiting) until marriage, a whore, or a former whore.

What do you think about Christian anons telling non-Christian anons to find a good woman in a church? Are they trying to convert them?

that's not a self help book

I never leave the house without my Magnum box

Pick two and only two

holy shit what's wrong with that kid? albino??

condoms don't protect from stds only pregnancy