Story time fam

Feels bad man

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/05/18/salons-todd-nickerson-on-pedophilia-im-not-a-monster/
twitchy.com/samj-3930/2017/02/21/isnt-that-convenient-salon-deletes-all-articles-defending-pedophiles-from-their-site/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sounds good

What are you implying?.

Should have smashed her head with a bowling ball. And penetrated her with a quille while she was unconscious.

Ughhh i was in public user.

Get some help OP

that's you're a piece of shit, but i like you

LOL i know i am and thanks

Yeah i do need it.

No thanks.

a bowling ball is to dangerous to knock someone out with that could kill her.

Chris himself is probably a pedo tbqh.

Speaking the truth.

wait wat?
USE THE EMBED FEATURE 4yegQHcRE90?t=18m44s

USE THE EMBED FEATURE 4yegQHcRE90?t=18m44s

Couldn't make sense of the URL of the video you tried to embed.

This

Pretty sure he is LOL.

yeah that's what i always get

hot

mod?

I used to do this with my dick when I was like 6 years old and I gave myself so gnarly carpet burn scars right on my dick

is this something that Americans actually do?

this too?

Bump

sounds like you really dropped the ball

Pffft, haha OP you're such a faggot.
It's not like it was a teen, who would make fun of you for being beta.
Kid's should be the easiest people with which to have social interactions.

Did you know that the average 9 year old loli's little cunny becomes wider when she meets a supreme gentleman who can solve this equation?

Oh fuck off user.

It's the truf. You're beta, you're a faggot, and you're too socially retarded to even talk to kids.

No it's not really that I was more afraid of giving off a creepy vibe as I had no harmful intentions.

I know

The bigger problem, of course, is penetrating any female with a bowling ball. It's way too big.

That too

You're a bully

This

Cry more, nerd faggot.

Get out normie.

That joke was really in the gutter.

No (you)

This offends me

What intentions could you possibly have for a nine year old stranger that are not potentially harmful in any way?

Maybe they share the same interests

I wanted to get to know her develop a bond and friendship as i am really good around kids and just want her to like me yes i so want to cross the line and have sex with her but at the same time i do not want to hurt her so i would not do that also this -

Not judging but a lot parents would consider that to be harmful

no
you need a fairly hard surface to grind on
my favorite was the arm of a sofa

looking back on it and at the weird scarring on my dick, I really wish someone had stopped me

I said so want to cross the line and have sex with her but at the same time i do not want to hurt her so i would not do that.

Okay I misunderstood that part sorry dude

It all good LOL.

Oh ill. bet lol.

LOL yeah maybe

You've done the right thing OP. People who talk to stranger little girls in public are often seen as creeps and they might even suspect you to be a pedo

Maybe you have some PT girls in your family you can play with, otherwise you need some kind of pretense to be with a little girl. Babysitting would be an option. They day when you touch soft preteen pussy the first time will come, don't worry!

Thank you

I am a minor attracted person or MAP also non-offending i hate the word pedophile because people use it the wrong way nowadays

Skip to 4:00

With help, perversions can be removed. Ask for it and live a normal life

True

Someone turn this into a webm.

It's really hard :^) to hide it in those flimsy gym shorts.

damn user.

Daddy always told me, never play with someones balls

Why not?? could be fun LOL.

Both of you, behave yourselves!

what the fuck op, i dont know what to make of you.
Friends? what kind of friends, pity friends? the ones that share your autistic hobbies?
Do you even have a girl friend, or are lolitas your fetish? are you a brony?

Yes

Friends who share my interest and people i can get along with.

No

If you mean i am attracted to them then yes.

For real? That kinda shit works?

I guess.

I thought it would be about as effective as praying the gay away

OP should die

Why??.

No

OP sounds like a nice fellow, who just happens to feel attracted to sweet pure innocent hot sexy gorgeous 9-yo loli goddessess.

This

I love them.

Oh but i do i love them so much lolis are way better than adults.

What an angel.

Bump

Bump.

KYS

i am a good person who had no harmful intentions.

why would i wanna hurt her when i love her??.

If you can't have her noone should

I see what you did there.

Killing and raping her is your only option.
Then eat her to become one with her forever

That is fucked up bro.

If you save the bones you could shove them up your arse while you fap

Not into fucking the dead

Masterchan died and was revived as a SJW chan.

wew. this place really makes me feel good about who i am as a person.

They hate shitposters like Laurafags for exsample.

No it does not

No

implying?

Nice sarcasm

I hope it does.

bump

You guys seriously are on your way to a sjw movement

Words changing over time is not an SJW thing and we have every right to be upset as people have butchered the word pedophile and use it the wrong way nowadays.

get out.

No (you)

I come in from raking the leaves all day and the last thing I wanna hear is More Bad News.

Not what i am saying at all i am not a fucking chomo i love kids.

listen man, being a kiddie fiddler is wrong.

Being attracted to kids is not wrong only acting on it is.

I can read between the lines. You are a chomo, you want to fuck and or be fucked by kids, its just a matter of time. You already have the oppurunity. Sorry, I knew someone just like you, I thought said person was just an innocent, misunderstood hopeless romantic with chilhood trauma simply giving them a case of POCD.
Until he molested my seven year old cousin. I walked into my older cousin's house to find my "friend" molesting my younger cousin, upstairs. I didn't see exactly what they were doing but I heard disturbing sounds and the fact that they were scrambling to get dressed and fix themselves before i got upstairs proves it. Just what the fuck is a 17 year old doing with a seven year old, alone, in a bedroom? Why was my 7yo cousin shaking so much? Why did she look so guilty?

It took all of ten seconds before I called the cops and proceeded to beat that child molester, until the police arrived several minutes later. Nothing came of it, my little faggot cousin wouldn't testify and my friend claimed that I set him up, that I just wanted an excuse to attack him.

I don't care what you like. Cuz it's probably a deeply rooted mental handicap, for which I give no fucks. just don't fucking touch children sexually, and don't try to justify your desire to touch children sexually…

OMFG you normies are retarded fucking savages with no logic.

Not OP but you need to watch some Omnipolitics16 on YouTube guy speaks a lot of truth.

"Pro Pedophilia channel, Pedophilia related topics and the psychology behind the taboo and stigma of pedophilia, also talking about the psychology behind kids."

What a clever troll, pretending to be a pedophile on the internet. How old is this fucker? 18? 27? Yet another edgy contrairian.

No he is actually serious.

Has anyone tried doxxing him? He'd really benefit from the extra attention, maybe show his mom or dad a video.

His info is already out there and his parents knew about his videos way before he went viral right now he is in jail for a background check.

Proof?

it is just a rumor right now actually as he has not uploaded anything in a week and a few people have been spreading this rumor around really in reality i have no idea where he is right now.

user, you've already blown your cover. You said:
That all together means only one thing:
One day, you're going to abduct, rape, torture, kill and mutilate a little girl. It may not be today or tomorrow, it may not even be months but years from now, but it will happen. Turn yourself in before you go down that path.

Same, because I'll never be as fucked up as delusional child-fuckers. I may be a necrophile and faggot, but at least I'm not beating around the bush about it. I fuck dead women. Big deal, they're already dead. I fuck men. Big deal, they are consenting adults. I'll most likely never fuck a dead man or a living woman, I'd never fuck a child. These are my standards, at least I have some unlike OP and other pedophiles.

You can't have romantic feelings for someone you just met. You simply can't. First, there's attraction or interest - sexual or otherwise - and only after that can there be romantic feelings. If you claim to have romantic feelings for a stranger, you are literally one step away from the classic ARTMAC (abduction, rape, torture, murder, afterplay and cannibalization) and are better turning yourself in because your target demographic is kids. I'm in no place to judge if you ask the average joe, but kids are kids and that's where I draw the line.

Nigger, how dense can you be? He slipped up and diddly-dooded a kiddie. That's why he's in jail, if he is in jail. No other reason. You don't go to jail for background checks.

It is called being taken in for questioning second not true what so ever that is all bullshit you can have romantic feelings third i would never do any of that shit i have learned to control myself for the past 16 years ever since i found out i had the attraction and four you are being so narrow minded and jumping to conclusions.

Just as planned, for a pedo. Don't trust em'.

Why hello there Jeffrey Dahmer.

You do realize Chris Hansen does not catch actual pedos instead he goes after Hebephiles and being a hebephile is normal.

Katia, a well known victim or child "modeling" You're definitely a pedophile!

How u is know that information?

Maybe for a backwoods inbred Georgian, but the rest of the US does not tolerate it.

Someone is in denial.

He fucked dead men, something I'd never do. I'm more like Chikatilo.

about?

Do you have any idea how disturbing it is you can look at a picture of a little girl and immediately tell who it is because you fapped to it?

Sure you wouldn't you degenerate faggot.

Hebephilia being normal.

nope

nope

Behold the damaged mind of the stereotypical pedophile.

BREAKING NEWS: 9 YEAR OLD GIRL FOUND RAPED IN BATHROOM OF BOWLING ALLEY

Pedophiles never advocate for the "rights" of children unless it involves fucking them.

But i did not hurt her i controlled myself and went to fap and then went home as i said.

Well they don't want them saying no.

Maybe her dad was around, we all know that pedophiles are the worst kind of cowards so it's unsurprising that you couldn't groom her, too many witnesses.

Pedophile and child molester are different one is sexually attracted to kids and loves kids the other hurts kids for power and control a pedophile can become a molester if they act upon the urges they have if they don't there is no problem.

A pedophile is just a child molester in training.

To be honest i didn't even notice anyway and again not all maps are assholes watch these videos. - USE THE EMBED FEATURE bI_xXta21Gc
USE THE EMBED FEATURE mDStMCsiuN0
USE THE EMBED FEATURE Svis9ppZx1s

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCK OFFF!!!!.

stop. You are incriminating yourself. Ideology doesn't always reflect reality.

Wel in this instance it does

No, society will never math those distinct requirements. Even if kids fuck each other, their is consent AND adults to mitigate the consequences. Two 12 yo kids fucking is more acceptable without a thirty year old man/woman being sexually involved as well. Even if society overreacts and causes most of that damage, a pedophile should have the frame of mind to abstain from sexual advances knowing how dangerous societies hive-mind can be.

Either way, the adult is always supposed to show maturity and refuse all sexual advances from a child. They never do.

14 and up is the best, kids aren't worth the ass pounding

That is because society is full of uneducated savages who can not listen to reason.

What about Todd Nickerson??.

breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/05/18/salons-todd-nickerson-on-pedophilia-im-not-a-monster/

A "good" pedo, right?

quit twisting my words around dumbass.

twitchy.com/samj-3930/2017/02/21/isnt-that-convenient-salon-deletes-all-articles-defending-pedophiles-from-their-site/

Damage control?

Yes he is he is a great guy and i stand behind him

wew

14 is not pedo that is hebe.

not by societies' definition!

FUCK OFF I AM NON-OFFENDING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

sperg

lel sorry bro didnt even read your replies

chill

Society is stupid and again uneducated just gonna leave this here for you retards.

0-2 is infantophilia

3-10 is Pedophilia

11-14 is Hebephilia

15-19 is Ephebophilia

LEARN THE DIFFERENCES.

made up words

all words are made up…

WOW research is your friend.

These are classifications for the same thing, children. 18-19 is the only thing on that list that doesn't represent a child.

only pedophilia is listed in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders

Teenagers are not little children they are young adults and sex with teens should be decriminalized why do you think the AOC is lower in other countries.

for the same reason FGM is abundant; in other words, culture

That is because Hebephilia and Ephebophilia are both normal.

Fuck off Milo. Those other countries are run by perverts.

This will be a solid legal defense for your statutory rape case. Tell it to the other prisoners too.

Lolita's age was changed from 12 to 14 for the film adaption because viewers couldn't sympathize with a complete pedophile.

Milo actually has some good talking points and ideas i like him.

12 is still hebe.

pedophiles can recognize their own, I guess

LOL that doesn't exist that is a made up thing to criminalize men for being men.

see

Okay just because someone has a different opinion on sex laws does not make them a pedo.

Stay away from children sicko.

fuck you

Somebody is triggered.

no u

Oh yes you are buddy do not be in denial about it.

OP thought he would troll us with this thread, turns out he's a legit pedo and he's emotionally invest in his own shitpost!

You're too retarded

LOL

limp wrist-ed faggot