The disturbing reality of being a jewish reporter covering Donald Trump

Holy shit Holla Forums. My sides can't take an article like this. I love this so much. Here's the archive

archive.is/Rq8ce

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/faly9
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I've always wondered, why are heebs so thin-skinned and unable to take any kind of criticism or abuse?

Just like niggers, whining about racism is the extent of their cognitive abilities. They never want racism to go away because, if it ever does, they would have nothing to write about except past racism.

They've spent their entire lives being told they're literally God's chosen people; being insulted is jarring to them and they assume it's inherently unfair/unjust.

The Jew, above all else, reviles the truth. For Jews trade not in toil, creation, or facts but, in misdeeds from falsehood. Truth is anathema to the hissing liar who profits from false promise.

You may as well ask why Vampires hate the sun. Creatures of ill will always hate that which is good and right.

I wonder if the author is genuinely under the impression that they are singled out specifically because they are jewish, or if she is just kvetching? Because 5 mins of research would show her that we're just as mean to goys who are anti trump, i.e. cucks.

We are just incredibly good at figuring out a person's insecurities. We know it triggers cucks when we call them cucks, we know it triggers jews when we send them shoah memes. I mean, why not write an article called "The disturbing reality of being a cuck reporter covering Donald Trump"?

Oh no how did she ever survive this comment.

Also one of them 'bought a gun' lol, hope they don't use it on one of the statistically more likely people to break into their home, that would be ironic.

Hilarious, our "racism" will end up saving this idiots life one day.

On a side note, I think we are seen as sociopaths by normies and of course our Semitic friends due to IQ differences.

If you are on the far right of the bell curve, the farther to the left you observe, the more transparent the persons are to you.

But, to those in the middle and lower, those at the right end of the bell curve might as well be sociopaths, they are not equipped to find out as they are significantly worse at pattern recognition and problem solving.

Umm, is that because, like, online hate attacks are legal?

Pretty good fam.

Whoever wrote that was pretty low-energy

I made the grave mistakes of browsing that articles comment section.

Their comments read like the screams of tortured children. All using their real names via the (((Facebook))) commenting system. It was like taking a trip to hell.

Disgusting. Serves me right for reading HuffPo comments.

Meanwhile in yerup
archive.is/faly9

People who harp on tiny issues non-stop eventually annoy people. It happened with feminists, it's happening with LGBT and blacks, and it's going to happen with the Jews.

People are going to look at these articles and think, 'why exactly do you think I want to read about minor inconveniences that happen to 1.5% of the population? We have bigger problems, fuck off and get a real job.'

That is exactly what is happening, I knew they overreached when they tried to make "micro aggression" a thing.

guilty conscience

They cry out in pain as they strike you… and they never stop striking you.

I wonder how many people there are out there, actually taking the time to write hate e-mails to these kikes.

Never thought about it that way, but it's true. That's chan culture in a nutshell.

oy vey

Should have bought a dog.

Probably it's mostly their own looking to keep them in line via phantom threats.

The jew is expert in victimization

If we can't stop the ride then why not just destroy it?

Seriously? That could make a nice collage.

Aside from the whole "chosen" bullshit they're also and constantly told that the goyim are a hair trigger away from stuffing them in the ovens again.

Well they're not wrong!

Can't believe they take themselves seriously using made-up language.

Hate speech is free speech.

Top kek

how many jews did trump fuck over back in brooklyn to cause them to hate him so much?

All these articles are working in our favour. We are being heard, people get to know the Jews are the cancer and we have not lost yet. They are naming themselves, they are the (((illuminati))) that's corrupting our world.

Just another excuse to write an article about how Trump is giga hitler and will kill each jew 6 million times

Just so Jew know

Yep, exactly that. The rabbis say it, it's taught in the schools, you hit the nail on the head. Jews who don't notice what's going on and believe what they're told genuinely believe that the holohoax was real and that it will happen again if at any instant enough goyim say something anti-Semitic.

It's very much like visiting an insane asylum.

Typical jewish projection. They're guilty of all that bullshit and more.

Jews are confirmed freaking out because of internet memes.

No wonder why they've been acting so stereotypically latly. They feel trapped by their own slaves.

obligatory

Jews can't get enough of the parasite David Duke. "Duke, Trump, KKK, Holocaust!".

Thanks for that, interesting. But they're not wrong - if you're at the top of the financial heap, everyone else builds things for you.

No, they are not working in our favor. They do however work in favor of the Jews presenting the narrative that Whites are "racist".

Kubrick wrote that, back then.

We're good at targeting people and figuring out insecurities because we have none that they can find. Anonymity is protection from these sorts of things. Normally anyone can prod at someone's insecurities, but they are too busy protecting their own to do so.