DAILY TRUTH ABOUT SWEDEN THREAD

DAILY TRUTH ABOUT SWEDEN THREAD

EVERYONE KNOWS THAT CAPITALIST SACKS OF SHIT LIKE DONALD TRUMP AND THE BRAINWASHED ALT RIGHT MONEY GRUBBING NIGGERS ARE OUT FOR MONEY

AND THUS THEY SPREAD ANY LIES THAT WILL GENERATE MONEY FOR THEM

THEY HAVE NO SOULS, NO HEARTS

ALL THEY HAVE

IS THE NEED FOR MORE MONEY

AND THUS, SPEWING OUT LIES ABOUT THE GREATEST NATION ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH IS SOMETHING THEY WILL DO IN THE BLINK OF AN EYE

BECAUSE MONEY

LOTS AND LOTS OF MONEY

72.4% of all rape is committed by the 2% muslim male population.

There has been 42 Grenade attacks in the last 12 months.

well i don't have the numbers but maily it is sweden democrats who commit crimes and rapes in sweden

everyone has known this since the 1970's

and when i say this a smug sweden democrat will greentext that they didn't even exist in the 1970's

which is wrong

because the general philosophy of these assholes has been around forever and ever

it's just that for several thousand years it was considered a nuisance

it's inly recently that capitalist powers have been able to force this IGOR VERSION OF CAPITALISM INTO PLACE

SWEDEN COCK SUCKING MONEY GRUBBING DEMOCRATS

LOL

What does this have to do with Sweden?

lol

have you ever tried to light an actual fire?

anyone who has will know it generally takes a while

but when you work at it

it will flame up

and then you must know what to do with what you created

lol din jävla fisånga

tu kan sug min kug you fucking asylum seeker

mitä vittua sä sönkötät? menisit sääki töihin perkele

lol

ja det var ju ett fint försök ditt finska jävla skäggbarn

YXI KAKSI PÅ DIG DIN JÄVLA SMYGNEGER

FINLAND AND THEIR WIDE VARIETY OF POCKET KNIFE CULTURE

IN CASE YOU NEED TO MURDER SOMEONE WHILE BEING DRUNK OUT OF YOUR MIND

WHICH YOU WILL GENERALLY NEED TO IF YOU ARE FROM FINLAND

(GENERALLY ON WEEKENDS ANYWAY)

Oh, look what's going on in here.

I'm Finnish and I've only seen four of those

i think you would have to be a sweden democrat to post these

no one except sweden democrats hates sweden so much that they would post this

yes, and that is of course because the image was a hyperbole joke

Did you know that the average rapefugee can't even solve this equation?

I feel that these obvious attempts are getting old by now, to be honest

we are almost three months into 2017

how long will these idiots think that because the sweden democrats had a big erection in the autumn of 2015

that this erection will be relevant now?

or that the means of getting this erection will work now?

it's like playing a hit song from 2015 and expecting people will think it's something worth any attention

lol

solve the equation or gtfo heeb

all caps is cringe, fam

I guess the only erection you care about is your Somali BF's

Sweden is a joke, and a prime example of the failure of multicult

This thread

SWEDEN IS A MULTICULTURAL PARADISE DON'T LISTEN TO THOSE ALT-RIGHT NAZIS

American that lived a long time across Europe. Sweden is even worse than the pics i posted, Good news for us though, the Rapefugees will destroy it soon and we will not have to worry about Sweden, AKA Cuckistan, AKA New Detroit.

Diversity and non-white immigration is white genocide

LARPing is fun… now fuck off faggot.

Vad fan gjorde du bara jävla säga om mig, din lilla slyna? I have du vet att jag tog upp på min klass i Navy Seals, och jag har varit inblandad i ett flertal hemliga räder på Al-Qaida, och jag har över 300 bekräftade dödar. Jag är utbildad i gorilla krigföring och jag är den översta prickskytt i hela amerikanska militären. Du är inget för mig men bara ett annat mål. Jag kommer att torka dig fan ut med precision vars like aldrig tidigare skådats på jorden, märk mina jävla ord. Du tror att du kan komma undan med att säga att skit till mig via Internet? Tänk igen, jävel. När vi talar jag kontakta min hemliga nätverk av spioner över hela USA och din IP spåras just nu så att du bättre förbereda sig för stormen, maggot. Stormen som utplånar den patetiska lilla sak du kallar ditt liv. Du jävla död, grabben. Jag kan vara var som helst, när som helst, och jag kan döda dig i över sju hundra sätt, och det är bara med mina bara händer. Inte bara är jag i stor utsträckning utbildad i obeväpnad strid, men jag har tillgång till hela arsenalen av United States Marine Corps och jag kommer att använda den till sin fulla omfattning för att torka din eländiga ass off the face of kontinenten, din lilla skit. Om ni bara kunde ha vetat vad oheliga vedergällning din lilla "smart" kommentar var på väg att få ner över dig, kanske du skulle ha haft din jävla tungan. Men du kunde inte, du gjorde inte, och nu du betalar priset, för helvete du idiot. Jag kommer att skita vrede över dig och du kommer att drunkna i det. Du knullar död, kiddo.

Americucks be triggered