WHY WAS THE TWERK THREAD DELETED

WHY WAS THE TWERK THREAD DELETED

A THREAD THAT REQUIRED ACTUAL EFFORT TO BUILD

ONLY CONTENT THAT VIOLATES THE DMCA AND US LAW DUMB CUCK

it's stupid bullshit, no value lost
but i'd still prefer it over the ponyfag thread though

hi NEETfag.

That's not the point if you don't like it. Janitors shouldn't be deleting threads that they don't like. What about freedom?

True

Yes, I actually took the time to submit quality content, unlike the 50 shitpost threads about "I want dick in my ass", or some other random thought.

Twerking is only good if two conditions are met.
1) The ass is fat
2) Nude or thong
So most of the thread was garbage anyways and probably too many kids.

disgusting and superficial

You have to call the mods niggers and report your post to get an explanation.

because twerking is the worst dance ever and only the stupidest of niggers like it

Some jackass posted CP

I was on the thread all along, I didn't see any

it was probably Dave England. that guy always gave me a pedo vibe.

Then you delete the individual post, not take the entire thread down with it.

Shit thread, shit OP. Fuck off and die.

this user hit it spot on.

Twerking is only entertaining for normies and halfshit cancer. You've got to go.

samecuck

So you're okay with janitors deleting threads they don't like which don't break the rules. Who's the newcuck here?

fuck off back to tumblr with your nigger dance shit

Good point. Board owner confirmed memeber of the gay community.

No, I am completely against that. I was directing towards that you're cancerous thread should not have been made in the first place.

BO?

BO = board owner

It was one of the few decent threads in the Catalog tbh.

The point is if we start nuking threads for no reason then quality posters will stop coming here.

Nobody is going to waste their time contributing when it could go up in smoke because mods are fags.

I did say:

It was full of girls with no ass, shaking their hips really fast along with a few girls with asses, not twerking at all. Thread failed its most basic purpose thus, was deleted

Assuming pretty much every girl in the thread was under 18, it could have been deleted for DOST.

It's all from YouTube, good goy. Twerking is an accepted form of dance, it's not covered by Dost.

don't spoonfeed the newfags

It doesn't matter if it's hosted on Youtube.

Obviously this still doesn't mean that it should have been deleted.

that's what I was asking. Greatest trick satan ever pulled is convincing ppl he doesn't exist, right. So you saying Holla Forums has no owner makes me feel you are it's owner.

Proves the point that if the Dost test were applied to twerking then the YouTube offices would have been raided a long time ago. Instagram, too.

don't even mention tumblr

Twerking is one of the worst things ever. If anything, you should be banned.

twerking is a nigger sport, it's objectively shit.

That only applies to globals. Call me a cuck again.

What are you gonna do about it, bitch? You're probably a weakling I could snap in half over my knee IRL.(>What are you gonna do about it, bitch?)

I think the reason that it was deleted is pretty self-explanatory. Please leave and never come back.