Im a sad man

im in love with a girl that won't date me coz im too young 18 shes 22 and we live too far apart
and before you say that im friend zoned, ill atmit i am now but i have fucked her befor, more then once too
we ilve on oppersite sides of australia
i miss her so much it hurts
so if there anyway i can ez stop loving her because i dont know how long i can take this pain

Ride your pet kangaroo over to her, or leave your spunk in the roo's pouch for her. easy.

Go out and start looking for other girls. Don't worry m8

i know a way for you to forget the pain of your heart break

Learn to spell!

You sound like a whiny little bitch, probably why she doesnt want to date you.

i live in the middle of nowhere, but thanks i'll try

that'd work but i'll pass this time mate

if 12 years of schooling couldnt do it mate i dont know what will

i feel like a whiny little bitch

i have tho, i wouldnt love her so much if i didnt, that was the friend that i lost coz he was in love with her and was an ugly neck bread

your hand and a good waifu are the only company you need, you fucking normalfag.

Nobody cares about chink doodles

i used to think like that, but once you've had sex theres no going back its just not as nice anymore and at the end of the day i lay there sad and alone with no one to hold me

how many times you get lucky with her?

five and shes on the pill so i didn't where a condom and i also didn't pull out

Fellow Ausfag here.
Let me give you some advice.
Harden the fuck up.

Fucking checked

Harden the fuck up mate, don't ever come to NQ we don't like pooftas here.

He's probably poor and only owns a wallaby

She sounds like a slut, get a better bitch

Kangaroo's and wallaby's are shit tier get a cassowary like a real man.

OP's gf

im usely an emotionless dick, this is the first time ive been such a little bitch

haha yeah she flirts with fucken every guy, but i love her not that i want to tho + she is legit the hottest girl i know and she tastes nice or do all pussys taste nice?

You're a pathetic bitch. Stop shitting up this board with all this fucking women chasing bullshit. Do it, sure, yeah, fine: just take your normie tier moaning back to 4chan, chucklefuck.

OP confirmed for gin rooter

You're a
BAD MAN*

OP caught in the act

thats fucked man i ant into beastelity. shes white with blond hair and blue eyes

Can't you use some online form of communicating? I am aware that face to face is generally better, but online communications (ex: telegram messenger) can generally tide you over until you meet again.
In most of these cases it's the lack of sex that can drive you mad. Simple solution: just fuck random women. Don't shit where you eat and have a second cell phone.

no we facetime like every day but she flits with every fucking guy and it makes me want to die

Off topic, but have you seen any Drop Bears in your life?

you fucking beta cuck faggot. put her in her place. tell her she's your bitch now and she has to stop flirting with people. wait…
she fucked a nigger before.

does this really work?