I'll try hosting HG. Did some custom events

I'll try hosting HG. Did some custom events.

Other urls found in this thread:

brantsteele.net/hungergames/r.php?c=WnWrSFr3
brantsteele.net/hungergames/edit.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wait until tomorrow and take the avatarfag's job

Was there a thread today? I didn't see one.

No, there wasn't.

Why wait until tomorrow then? It shouldn't take that long if I don't take 10 minutes inbetween posting right?

It's funnier this way.

I don't think I understand the logic but I'll wait until tomorrow.

Regardless of that, next time, put a title in the op and use something like pic related.
Otherwise you won't get anyone's attention.

you mind sharing the custom event?

Yeah good point.

brantsteele.net/hungergames/r.php?c=WnWrSFr3
Code is: WnWrSFr3
I added a bunch to the opening that should've really been day events, a handfull of night events and a few day-deaths. Start wherever you want but there are no custom night-deaths. Also I didn't remove anything but a lot of the generic things could stand to be removed.

FWIW I doubt I can host until 10-11 EST tomorrow, if anyone wants to start earlier than that feel free.

whats going on here

Well, the idea is to max out at one each day, otherwise interest will quickly die out. One more thing, please don't allow Z1 submissions into the game.
I know cheery picking is cancer and the mark of a bad host, but that thing has been submitted each time the game has started.

thanks

go away nobody was talking to you

Stfu Z1 we submit what we want

Postponed.

I was going to do 48 submissions, it's not like anyone actually feels strongly about 48 candidates, having Z1 gives us an antagonist.

Not really, the thing just dies out over nothing noteworthy.

You have a problem with Z1? Say it to my face then.

That's why I added deaths that would be more likely to trigger people more emotionally attached to submissions.

Fuck off Z1.

You're not really convincing anyone with that filename.

48 is too fucking much and it just leads to faggots having a whole slew of canidates to attention whore with.

This. And it drags out too long.

It makes it longer though. If it's done at a good pace I don't see the problem.

Damn, I'm glad I haven't looked through those custom events yet. I'll save the surprise for tomorrow.

z1 was banned from entering another HG, sorry

By who?

I could use more creative ideas though. I think I added about 25 deaths but there well over 100 that are standard. If we add enough customs it would be good to remove.
It could also be a running project.

That kid is who rejuvenated interest in the games on this board though, within hosting the first games in the past two years last Friday.

Depending on how much interest these games retain, we could just make a meta thread to create custom events in.

fuck off. z1 didnt rejuvenate anything, the original hgfag did.

Stop talking about yourself in the 3rd person, it's weird.

By that logic, you're saying Z1 is the old op.
Don't shame old op's good name again.

Yeah, you got me.
I'm Z1, now excuse me while I try to get other people to take over the only good thing I've contributed to this board.

no by your retarded logic z1 is not the old op, or the new savior of hg. hes a faggot who ran the game once at max and attention whored for weeks.

Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying.

Regardless of that..
There is an option in the Hunger Games to increase death rates. If you plan on doing a full 48 trib game, I'd recommend increasing the death rates.
Y'know, so we're not sitting around for three hours like last time.

That's a good point. I'd favor more entries with a higher death rate.

That doesn't fix the issue of half the game being made up of submissions by one person, though.

I don't really see why that's a problem.

Because if someone has bad tastes, then half the game will be made up of joke submissions. For instance, weebshit.
It was bearable in the first thread, and I think it was fine in the second thread, but that one yesterday was festering with it.

It's cheating

thats because youre one of them. faggot

Weeb SHIT? You dumbass, half the posts were niggers last time.

there was two fucking z1s as well as the niggers.
z1 is banned from the games

Well, that as well.
I didn't really notice how many there were, until the game had ended.

Not like you can blame the kid though, he had asked for only one to be chosen.

Stfu Z1 we all saw you post 2 submissions

Jesus christ you guys will bitch about anything. How can you autists take this shit so seriously? Fuck it I'm not going to host.

Damn.

No one cares, you are a shit host anyway

I'd take this guy over that Z1 fag.

I haven't even done it yet all I did was make custom events and offer to do it.

yeah fuck off.

Your point?

THEN WHY MAKE THE FUCKING THREAD, ASSHOLE?

If you guys feel so strongly about it then why don't you host yourselves?

Did you read the thread? No-one wants to do it they just want to bitch about Z1, who's not even in the thread.

Z1 detected, dude fuck off.

NO UR Z1

Only Z1 says Z1 detected.
Fuck off Z1
post lead z1s

Just go on back to your containment thread.

No-one is giving me attention in my containment thread though.

GOOD
It's the only reason he thinks he matters to anyone, because he watches the other hosts get shafted and thinks he's superior for it.
This is why someone else needs to host tomorrow.

SOMEBODY NEEDS TO HOST NOW REEEEEEEEEEEE

Okay, then you do it.
Link for relevance: brantsteele.net/hungergames/edit.php

thread is already ruined by z1 throwing a tantrum

>kid sperged about keeping his word
Hmm, I wonder who's behind this post..

No

StfuZ1 it's not funny anymore, you ruin every thread you are in.

I have MULTIPLE SOURCES telling me that Z1=dysnomia.

Quit talking to yourself Z1. It's pathetic.

Z1 is a proven newfag

try again

We don't need you in here to Clipboardfag.

HE SAID FUCK OFF ALREADY

It's Z1 pretending to be clipboardfag. How deep does this go?

Sup, you may know me from some examples as making a shitty rainbow gif better causing you to cry about it.

You ruined my gif retard. The speed was fine as it was.

Stay mad, Z1

Niggers aren't human, Baitchan won.

Do you even know who I am, newfag?

z1?

Try again.

Fuglug, his name is fuglug

your gif was shit, and il change it again.

You did good for a newfag.

Is that spelt right?

Shut your dumb fucking whore mouth.
Just because you can win a hg and host a hg, doesn't mean you'll ever be BO.
Checkmate, nerd.

Why are you so mad dude?

That never happened.

but i already saved the proof

That never happened, newfag.

Proof of fake

assblasted. you cant handle that my nomination of new bo won. and all you got was niggers.

4u

Wait, so is anyone going to host tomorrow or not?

I'm undecided to be quite honest family. I was annoyed when everyone kept on complaining about shit but now I'm coming around to trying it.
But if anyone else wants to they should do it.

No, no one is ever willing to do it. People begged the weekend after the first game for the avatarfag to do it again, inflating his enormous ego.
You have to host tomorrow, or you have failed us.

I don't remember it being such a big deal a few years ago. Was it just because one guy did it all the time?

Yes, it was just one guy. If that avatarfag is to be believed, he's the same guy, and considering how well he does it, I do believe him.
However, an attention whore is an attention whore. You've seen what even bringing up his name will do to a thread, imagine if the guy is actually there.
We need the hosts to just be normal user, the game will actually function this way.

Yeah but the shit hits the fan before you even settle on a number of entries.

Then just do 36.
More than 24, so that more people can get their tribs in, but less than 48, so that these fucking whiners get what they want.
As a host, you'll learn something really quick; unless you're the best they have, you won't be good enough.
That's why the attention whore is spoken of so highly when it comes to hosting, he's the only one who did it way back when. However, now that some anons are trying their luck, people don't really care for him anymore.
Tomorrow, you'll be compared to yestersay's host, so I think you'll be fine.

This post fill my heart with warmth. Only one special person could of written it.

Is that right?

Intelligence and wisdom all wrapped together by that beautiful typing with 0 errors and perfect punctuation. Only one user on this dead carcass of a board can have such an angelic glow to them.

I'm afraid you've lost me.

oops

No seriously, explain yourself.

It seems I overestimated my sensing capabilities.

Is that right?

BAKANA!!!!

Maybe Maka poster was op

Valid. If no-one has a problem with 36 I'll try it tomorrow.

Trading an attention whore for a slightly less shit attention who're.
Hopefully the fucker can host, then we'll have a poster boy for the games on Holla Forums

Tch, you're already going at this the wrong way. As I already said, no one will be satisfied with anything you do until you show them you're good at what you're trying to do. Or, at least better than your competition.

Holy shit, it's almost like they're the same person.

Alright I'll do more custom events, run it tomorrow with 36 and it'll be dope.

We've already established that literally everyone on the board is one person.

Impossible. Z1 is a gay faggot while Makaposter is an angel sent from heaven to grace us all.

D-does this qualify as abstract shitposting? I'm not sure who I am anymore.

Abstract potency-rated semenism

You better not forget.

It won't be until tonight (11 or 12 est) but yeah I'll do it.

Fuck off Z1

Damn, you got me.