Takedownman

Help me report this link to depfile, they have not responded in over a month. This link leads to a cache of child modeling photos that are a legal grey area in the U.S, which means they aren't illegal per se. I have no way of getting those sick fucks banned but at least I can ruin their fun. Let's see then reupload 400GBs, fucking perverts. Its not for me, do it for the kids.

depfile.com/dgqRes0FUL

i dont like kids tho

NYPA faggot.

I have reported the account to the FBI.

Its for the kids

You mean the kids who volunteered to be models, with their parents' consent, who were compensated for their work?

Who cares?

Look, the kids didn't know what they were doing and this shit is just sick. For fucks sake, they posed for pedophiles.

They knew exactly what they were doing, they were posing pretty for the camera; it's not rocket science.

That's just your opinion.

It's between them, their parents, and the people who appreciate the images. Why do you have to be a cockblock?

I don't care anymore. Fuck this thread, fuck this community.

Please, go back to Reddit, your type of moralcucking has ruined this place enough.

You must really think that we are stupid, OP.
We KNOW that you are, because there are literally hundreds of easier and less obvious ways to distribute malware than this.

Children can never consent to having provocative pictures taken of themselves, they can only consent to being castrated for the purpose of gender change.

Thank you for the link OP, I might have to get a depfile account now

stay edgy 4chan /s

Fuck you cunt faggot

K

Read what you wrote here once more, OP.
It isn't illegal, so you don't have any way to get them banned.

You might as well jump up and down screaming "Stop liking what I don't like!" at the top of your lungs, because that would have more of an effect than anything else you (or us) could possibly do.

quit being so sensitive and stop taking yourself so seriously. You will give yourself a heart attack and die waaay too young.

Where do these newfags keep coming from and why do they come here thinking this is the place for this shit?

Gay

this.