Will BLM make RWDS real?

Historically RWDS are police who "disappear" dissidents or criminals when the government loses control and the country deteriorates into lawlessness.

By giving his implicit approval to BLM terrorists murdering police the Chimp in Chief has likely set events in motion that will lead to the formation of RWDS in the US.

How long before police simply start murdering BLM leaders in retaliation?

We've had another officer shot today, this time in Kansas City. It's been what? A half dozen copycats since Dallas? I dont think our cops are going to stand for much more.

captcha: rwdsjy

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salvadoran_Civil_War
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dubs might make it so.

It works in Mexico. The death penalty is banned there, yet somehow the bad guys keep turning up in shallow graves.

Go Marinas!

In modern societies, Darwinian evolution needs some moderation.

Historically the RWDS were ex-military who shot communists, social-democrats and other scum in Weimar Germany. And later random South American militias paid by CIA to shoot starving spics.

What are the chances Swedish or German police will start doing this to rapefugees?

You don't believe it will start with the citizenry ?

Off by one.

Once they and their families become the targets and some of them lose their shit.

See Mexico
See Philippines

I don't need you to tell me that you pile of shit.

KC-fag here, press brief just broke the news, he died in the hospital.

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit

dude, I'm so disappoint

thread

fucking hell not that

sequentials offer possibility

Not in the short term, not this summer. A lot is going to have to shift in order for RWDS to be out and actively working. We'll need the BLM summer of chaos to pick up quite a bit, and really start to target white non-police civs. People don't like cops dying, but it is somewhat expected. Similarly, people expect soldiers to die.

But when it is Sally Q Taxpayer getting shot up in the name of BLM? When the race war really gets warmed up? When we really, seriously have to pick sides?

Well, Stefan put it well: do not mess with northern Europeans.

The last time whitey got pissed at another ethnicity - and I mean REALLY pissed - the Japs ended up in camps and getting nuked. 70 years isn't that long in the world's timeline. Rations start happening? Kebab is getting removed real quick. Maybe the strings of the puppet masters start showing and Shlomo gets what's coming.

No. BLM just re-enforces normie support of jackboot tyrants the system already uses.

Only the paramilitary forces cracking down on people defending themselves from being attacked could cause RWDS to become real. By necessity such groups can only come to be by breaking off fully from the illusion of the systems matrix. Including understanding no cops(and soldiers until proven) are not your friends and are infact enemies more dangerous than nogs, dunecoons, hooknoses and other such subhumans. Namely because these are the armed, trained and supportive combat unit of the elites and their systems. White shock troops on the standby to fight you.

Even when out numbered 10 to 1 whites motivated and fighting back can win against any other sub humans. But the system uses other whites to threaten, and combat dissident whites. Which changes the ratio dramatically, especially with the full support of combat multipliers built by the system.

So until the support of the system collapses. And enemies both human AND sub human both are recognized and targeted; RWDS will never be real.

yes

When will you learn that they aren't your people, unless you control them?

Dubs say RWDS will be real all over the world in 2017.

Not any time soon but maybe some day probably about 2020 is when shit will really start kicking off

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salvadoran_Civil_War

there is not a "middle class" in latin america so yeah they were starving little ameri-indians being BTFO by race-mixed peninsulares families which dominate the military and industrial elite of those countries. the americans worked through them to prevent the spread of communism and then later after the end of the cold war the jews work through the IMF to control latin american countries.

That gave me a cold sweat down my back

ill have some hope when literally one traitor politician/subversive group leader is wacked. its getting pathetic how much we've taken like good goyim.

The Police may just give up and quit, like they did in "Robocop" and all hell broke loose in the inner cities.
Give the nigs a taste of what its like when the Man isn't around.

Cops are too possessive in general.

Some already have drawn back how seriously they apply themselves to the work but true believers that got into law enforcement for justice and what not may yet take the law into their own hands.

they will make lynching real

Are black people going to stop raping and killing us?

I'll allow it in the context of RWDS

You need to learn from eastern Europe.

AYYY DEY DINDU NUFFIN MANG!

If they start swinging from trees.

Why? When covered by his buddies a good marksman can let it rain real nice. Especially in an urban environment, where you have to reckon with enemies from apartment complexes and skyscrapers.