This show is hot ass garbage

This is one of the many reasons why I don't like anime that much. This show is fucking stupid and clearly only for idiots or guys trying to jerk off. Fuck this shit

What's the title?

I think it's Keijo! with 8 !s. OP is correct in his judgement of it by the way

Yeah, I saw part of the first episode, seems kinda lame.

I'll wait for the BR to see if there's any nudity before screening it.

I've seen a lot of movies and I've seen a lot of anime. If I were to give a percentage or ratio of good and bad movies and anime, 35% good, 60% bad and 5% boring. There are a lot of good anime out there but for every 1 good one, there's 30 bad ones. I'm just fed up with how Japs continue to invest in shitty magical girls, boring cookie cutter LNs and boring pretentious shows instead of adapting the good stuff I've read over the years

literally just ignore the shit you don't like. Jesus Christ surely you have heard this 100 times by now.

more like

I have to watch it in order to make a judgement now don't I? Think before you type sir

Pussy

This virgin again…

Don't do it

Maybe because the majority of the anime community wants waifu shows? Don't like it then stick to anime you like

I'd have to watch it first. Also, if this is echi, it's really no surprise this is mainly for fapping. Unless of course you want to lambast an entire genre of course.

Exceptions

If you don't like anime you're watching shit shows.

This guy has good taste but I hope you meant the Berserk OVA and not the 2016/2017 CGI

97 is much better but I can tolerate 2016, I'm hoping 2017 has more 2D

Same. I don't even know why they did CGI.. sure it's cheaper to produce but it's going to earn less since less want to watch CGI.

It's so they could sell the blu-ray really

Gantz was ok too.

It's not terrible, it passes the Bechdel test.

Still full of absolutely shit CGI. What they did animate is animated nicely but if the whole thing isn't animated it's still shit as a whole.

Still going to watch it though.

I never saw the original Berserk, but you guise have convinced me that it's good so I'm putting it on my list.

Any other good '90s ecchi titles I should know about?

Best anime of the season, woke up your taste OP.

don't give me that. it's a show about girls smashing their tits and asses together and it was never advertised as anything else.

I don't rely on other people's opinions because in a lot of cases our views are opposite. For instance, most every CoD YouTuber hates infinite warfare because it's futuristic and love/want boots on the ground but I actually like it. My favorite CoD is MW2 with black ops 1 and 2 not far behind. People also say Yuri on ice is a great anime and I can tell you flat out, they only like it because it focuses on a gay relationship and they're trying way too hard to be politically correct. It's actually boring. I watched Keijo to make my own opinion and it's trash.

I have no clue what this fucking shit is and I don't want to know. For someone who doesn't like anime so much you sure know a lot about jap crap.

Read this>>6789244

You will grow to hate someone in that anime by the end. I guarantee that

Most anime is complete shit, but they still have more heart than most western animation. I've watched a lot garbage, but God damn, the OST is stellar. So good, I could sit through twenty-six episodes of excrement.

Everyone has a different taste. You might call it boring, but I adore the peaceful, silly romance animus were nothing really happens.

Pic related are must sees though.

I love the1999 Berserk. I still think it is the best. Gattsu is my most played tack of all time. Some million plays.

I love a lot Ghibli films and I like animes with coherent and reasonable stories. It's just I have to sift through so much garbage to find gems and I'm sick of it.

there isnt much fanservise in the show

Are you sick of being a virgin as well?

Recommend me an anime right now like Keijo, Shomin Sample, Nakaimo, DxD.

nARUTO

Haven't been a virgin since I was 12

The happy virgin is attention whoring again

Yea, so I'm going to acknowledge the rest of your comments as bait and proceed to overlook them

No some good shit

Aww poor virgin namefag got salty.

The stuff you listed is shit. But in the same realm, I'd recommend: maou no testament, high school DxD, high school of the dead, Sao, asterisk war, himouto umaru chan and akame GA kill

You're taking the show more seriously than the show takes itself. It's not really an ecchi focused show. It's more of a let's try to make a sports anime that is as ridiculous as possible kind of show. Yeah the show is stupid, but that's what it's trying to be.