My luck with women from 2013. WTF was this guy on?lol

My luck with women from 2013. WTF was this guy on?lol.

Exactly.

Someone ban this faggot.

sage

sage.

sage

sage.

sage

sage.

sage

sage.

How about you kindly fuck off? Thank you very much and have a nice day.

I love sucking cocks.

Cum inside me.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>>>/reddit/

That's awesome that you enjoy fucking yourself! Good for you!

The fuck is with this reddit shit? I never posted this shit about how much of a worthless loser I was/still am over there.

:^((((((((

FUCK. EVERY. SINGLE. ONE. OF. YOU. ALL. I'M AN AUTISTIC RETARD THAT CAN'T GET A GIRL UNLESS I GET SOME DOWN SYNDROME CUNT WITH AN IQ OF 70 OR LESS.

Cute.

I ain't a faggot. Fuck you.

rude >:((

Lol. Yep that's me. A rude asshole. :D

I agree with this guy. Someone needs to ban me now.

true

That's disturbing. I ain't black.

But still faggot

The fuck you think you doin posting shit. You lazy eyed piece of fuck. I'm gonna find you and break a bottle in your face.

Ok sorry man I don't want any trouble OK lets keep it cool.

Living in his mom's basement.

I am so sorry that I tried to look her up again. You are right. I am a small limp dicked autistic faggot that will never amount to anything and a virgin. Also I am the biggest cringemeister on the internet. Please please don't make me your bitch.

AND WILL ALWAYS BE MY BITCH!

Cringe Meister sounds pretty cool honestly

The fuck you typing at you bitch ass nigger I bet you can't even suck your own dick because it's so small! Like what the fuck bitch I see you on the street ima jeez on your shirt little faggit dont ever disrespect me like that again I'm like 2 m tall and 150 kilo, that's right, Im a pollar bear and I'm about to cut your head off.

fag

Guys please please! This was like three years ago! I'm not a pussy ass little faggot like three years ago! I can get pussy if I wanted to. Sure I'm busy getting the shit beat out of me by Bobby the Bruiser but he treats me ok otherwise.

lul

I'm going to make a club called beta faggot club and we're going to take over the world someday! You'll see! With all of our pussy-ish faggoty beta ways. Sure alphas will always be beating the shit out of us and mocking us but fuck them! Betas Forever!

LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ