Abortion - Pro/Cons

Since certain groups like feminism made abortion a common political topic I think Holla Forums should try to argument for the pros and cons. Including the ethical point of view.

All kinds of sources are appreciated.

Other urls found in this thread:

minerva.mic.ul.ie//vol2/bh.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

To give a general start about the ethics of it:

minerva.mic.ul.ie//vol2/bh.html

it kills poor, retarded shitskins/mongrels than the "woops" white children.
fact : also for some reason victims of incest would rather keep their incest child than to abort it.

/thread

1) abortion is an important tool to control women's reproduction. Not sexuality, reproduction. Abortion has prevented niggers from becoming a much worse problem than they are now, and saved one of the women attacked in Cologne from carrying a jihad baby.

2) even if you don't like abortion, telling women not to abort other men's babies is literally
cucking
for bastards. If the father is a man, he will tell the woman not to abort and raise his child.

Abortion is murder.
Non-wHites should be killed.
The spawn of rapists should not be allowed to live.
Life unfit for live should not be allowed to live.

Let them argue that.

Who will pay for the bastards? The taxpayers?

i'm against it if it's not for the following reasons.

-rape
-incest
-the mother risking her life

other than that, there are way too man contraceptive methods to tolerate something like abortion.

Who will pay for the bastards? The taxpayers?

The problem with those arguments is that they are somewhat symptom fighting. If we had a proper functioning society, we didn't need niggers to nigg because they would know their place.

And children of niggnogs would prolly not survive to begin with.

Abortion is immoral and the sign of a decaying society. just as regular murder, its a good way to deal with undesirables. but they should be removed from the country by any means.

but in an ideal germany with 100% germans, abortion is only removing german babies.

abortion only works in shitty societies. abortion is immoral. so remove abortion and fix the society.

Tack on to that list:

-nonwhite
-mixed race

Exactly this. Decent quality people don't get abortions whether it's legal or not so it doesn't reduce the number of good people.

Abortion kills spawn of niggers and degenerates and therefor is an extremely eugenic policy. We should encourage all blacks to be aborted.

That's the point. If you're too stupid to use all the available contraception methods then you shouldn't be reproducing.

I'm asking you a serious question.

Now that abortion is legal, and has been for your lifetime, who will literally pay for the unwanted children? A public orphanage? Welfare?

As I said. The problem you describe is symptomatic. The problem is that we have such a welfare system, broken family units, etc.

Thus it's neither exactly a good nor a bad argument on abortion, but its just being pro-abortion because other things are already going majorily wrong.

By opposing abortion in general, you're still cucking for bastards. If the father will be a father, then he can tell the woman not to abort. If he won't, don't cuck for him if you don't want the next generation to be full of men who are biologically less capable of fatherhood.

theres waiting lists decades long for babies.

also, the churches and charities can help these people. nobody should be obligated to raise someone elses kid, but usually close knit families will take care of their own.

What about non-white babies?

CUCKING FOR BASTARDS

Life isn't that valuable.

Why would you care?

Every pregnancy should be terminated at random in the hospital. The doctor should literally flip a coin and punch a mother in the belly.

they are no kin to me so i dont care about them. let THEIR people deal with them through whatever means.

whats your opinion on taking care of your brothers friend's child after your brother went off to die in the upcoming european race wars? would you rather that child die because he wont have a father? would you be a cuck for taking care of someone elses kid because he died protecting your homeland?

What if Adolf Hitler went back in time and turned into a baby, then appeared in the current year on your doorstep? Would you take care of him?

There are too many people on this planet. We need fewer. I also hate babies. Disgusting whiny useless sacks of shit. Hell, I would kill healthy, already born babies if it were legal. Abortion is legal baby murder and that's A-OK by me!

Abortion kills lots of niggers and spics. Without abortion, there would be an even higher ratio of niggers and spics to people. Also, I've already been born, so the "what if it were you" argument does not apply to me.

God damn, being an unapologetically selfish actual faggot is awesome. I can wholeheartedly support abortion without the faintest whisper of a fart of doublethink. Fuck women and their bitchy vagina issues.

Babies are good for something.

Hitler was pro-abortion in the context of a eugenics aspect. I think this alternative stance is something that has a non-degenerate usage and I see no problem with it.

To be honest the "MUH LIFE" shit isn't what I'm actually concerned with, we can put a cap on the fetus age limit if anyone's concerned, I'm talking about early stage pregnancy here. So far there's no reasoning behind this stance besides MUH SOUL, or concern for more developed fetuses to be somewhat alive/conscious.

I saw an user mention how we could allow abortion, but in turn they'd have to get an IUD or something similar. I think this is a defense in the child's case than the mother since she's probably unprepared to take care of the child not only economically by psychologically and behaviorally.

Rape and Incest abortions should be legal too, can't let parasite/corrupt DNA spread.

yes. though its preferable if someone from his family took care of him. but if not, someone of your people is the next best thing.

dont listen to this myth. its bullshit. its just there arent enough of the right kinds of people.

#WarOnEugenics has to stop.

this is the 100th one in last moth.

abortion should be legal as long as there are niggers breeding.

Pro abortion:
It's not fair for anyone to be slaved to mantain and grow anyone else for a long period of time for something that isn't a crime.

It's easy to make this argument when it's about taxes that will be destined for things you're not interested in. Perhaps even easier when the tax is your body and the thing is growing inside you.

Anti Abortion:
you're killing a human being.

Sometimes, babies come from simple bad choices, other times (less) from rape.

Enabling abortion doesn't do much for rape babies since well, they're not so many. However, regret babies come from genuinally bad choices. Allowing women to kill regret babies makes their lives more carefree, which is a terrible thing since women right now know no responsability, only screaming and acting like they're opressed when, despite wathever feminists want to tell you, being first class citizens in any civilized country.

Frankly I incline towards pro-abortion, since, despite all the negative effects it has on society. I don't consider a fetus a person and I don't feel guilty for eating meat of barely sentient creatures, I can understand someone having no empathy for an unborn baby.

Just because an action has bad influences for society it doesn't mean you should stop it. It just means that you should reinforce with your own will activities that have what you believe are good influence.

Stopping abortion needs certain rules and rethoric tools to be crafted that actually will harm society much much more on the long run.

I don't consider the fetus to be alive as an individual until well into its development, so I am not too concerned with the idea of it being murder. The specific point in development I am still trying to define, but I will probably set it at the youngest known premature birth to not die from complications of its prematurity, which is 21 weeks. Below that it simply isn't a viable organism.
However, even if not murder, abortion still risks trivializing the value of human life (or at least the right human lives), so I dislike its overuse.

In cases of rape? Absolutely.
Severe defects? Absolutely.
Risk to the mother? Absolutely.
Non-whites? Absolutely.

If the abortion is due to a defect in the child, certain consequences should be implemented. If the defect is genetic and has a high probability of reoccurrence, sterilize the mother. If the defect is due to fetal alcohol syndrome or some other irresponsible act by the mother, sterilize her as she is unfit to bear and raise children. There may be other instances in which sterilization should be included with the abortion.
Sterilization of non-whites who get abortions is appealing but it would discourage people from getting them at all, which is counterproductive. Perhaps it would be possible to have an arrangement where not all not-white abortions lead to sterility, but instead it is randomly applied and dismissed as an unfortunate side effect.

As for healthy, white, consensually-conceived children, I don't like it, but there are cases (such as poor unmarried women) where I'm tempted to say it's better than having a family incapable of raising a child effectively. I'm still torn on that. If abortion is to be allowed in any cases like these, it must require the consent of both known parents. I would also include it in child custody situations, such that in the absence of extenuating circumstances (e.g. criminality) any parent who did not formally request abortion would be required to participate in the raising of the child. I am unsure what such a system should do with fathers unaware of the pregnancy until after the window for abortion has closed. On one hand, I want to discourage fathers from running away to avoid their obligations, but on the other hand I want to minimize poor influences on the children - which fathers who don't know they impregnated someone would likely be.

What about the death penalty? You don't seem to have a problem with that!
It's a death penalty for bastards.

- prohobited for whites
- mandatory for everyone else

I'm actually against death penalty of concious adults. False positives are not worth it.

A creature that can speak, can't understand its environment and can't reason doesn't seem for me to have an important degree of humanity.

But still, it's a human, and the thread was about weighting pros and againsts in the most sincere fashion.

If we think that empathy is one of the greatest human qualities, then perhaps it's worth a warning that we're killing a little creature. However it comes out as hypocritical since everyone is killing creatures all the time.

Abortion is murder

MURDER THE BASTARD

I support abortion as long as we have non-whites. In a white nation it should be banned (along with all other feminist crap).

So yeah, if your can help your brothers friend's wife keep the baby, sure. That's an orphan, not a bastard. I'd support supporting children of militAryan dead and wounded through tax money.

We must not cuck for bastards.

But muh eugenics.

Good idea, let infants enroll in the military, then kill them off in basic training. They always wanted to be treated equal, r-right goys?

In an all white country, abortion is a no go

please kys edgefag

I used to be pro-choice, but only for blacks.

Now we have Zika, so I'm pro-life. Except for blacks.

I think abortion should be legal, but only in very early stage, also don't promote it, it should be a last option.

Less black people?

Abortion should be there for medical purposes and in cases of rape and incest. To enable it just because the woman "doesn't feel like it" is undermining society at large.

However, I have nothing against nogs and muds sticking coathangers up their vagoos if they feel like it.

Legal eugenics is alright with me as those who are the most susceptible to mass media shenanigans will engage in abortion because Narrative says so.

Lets be pragmatic:
Illegal for Ubermench.
Required for Untermench.

It's a vital tool in suppressing black and latino growth rates
Ideally we would ban it for whites, but we don't live in an ideal world

The real question is: How do we change the GOP platform to pro-life?

No need. Just keep the Planned Parenthood clinics out of white neighborhoods. Which is already the case. (mostly)

(((ae0c44)))

None.

Niggers kill niggers, does that make niggers good?

Don't punish the unborn child for what some nigger or honorary nigger did you kike.

Go back to >>>/israel/

Women shouldn't have rights so no, abortion should be illegal. They should also suffer for poor decisions and have their life financially ended if they fool around like retards.

everyone dies anyway, whether or not the fetus is living, everyone dies. maybe it's more humane to not have a baby and save it from the horrors of this world?

See, this is wrong. If you look at a pie chart of abortions by race, niggers and Whites get about an equally-sized slice of the pie. Yeah, sure, proportions means that niggers are aborting at a higher rate, but a one-for-one trade-off just seems wrong. One White child is worth more than a hundred dead niggers, let alone one for fucking one.

And you can sit there and tell me that the Whites who get abortions were worthless anyway, but is that really the case? White women who abort are usually in that high school to early twenties age group, which is, from a medical perspective, the ideal time to be having kids. Letting White college girls abort is giving the future of our race over to the autism babies of 40+ hags who are only just now settling down with some beta orbiter after a lifetime of riding the cock carousel, which means telogeny and microchimerism, and "muh career", which means destructive feminist ideology to be poisoning those autism kids with.

Making abortion illegal for Whites but not niggers would be ideal, but that's obviously not going to happen in America at any time in the foreseeable future. So, unless you niggers start that race war soon, the realistic choices are abortion for everyone or for noone. Microchimera autism babies won't survive the nig'd up America we're heading toward, so the prohibition of abortion is definitely something we need to work toward.

ABORTION
It only has two relevant points; one pro and one con:
Most of the people getting them are massive pieces of shit, unfit for raising offspring.
It exonerates people from the consequences of reckless sexual activity, further promoting and enabling society destroying hedonism.

It's a damned if you do damned if you don't situation. The world is already saturated with zombie-like sociopathic shitsacks and doesn't need them making more of themselves, but keeping the policy around assures you they will continue to act like horribly debauched sociopathic shitsacks.

We could make it illegal and see what happens when people turn to coat hangers in the alley.

ABORTION IS A NON-ISSUE
REPRODUCTIVE RIGHTS ARE NOTHING MORE THAN MISDIRECTION

And women fall for it every time.

Outside of provable rape or physical defects, infanticide is an inhumane act.

If it was politically feasible to let their children starve I would agree with you but given the current welfare model I think it's best to let them kill their nigger offspring.

If you ban abortion niggers wont stop nigging, there will just be twice as many of them around.

I'm in favor of outlawing abortion so people's lives are ruined by poor decisions and women have less rights, but not if my hard earned tax dollars are taken to support non aborted children.

Innocent life needs to be treated with respect. Abortion creates a terrible precedent for how we should treat other people.

If you become pregnant, and don't want the baby, give it up to someone who does, and can't. That child deserves a chance to succeed in life.

People like to defend abortion by saying "it keeps down the black population".

All I'll ask is would you be willing to kill 10 white children if it also killed 90 black children?

Abortion keeps the black population down to a manageable level.

Really? We don't seem to be managing the current level too well.

I guess we would do better with a million more blacks, but at least we get 1000 more whites in return!

One of the main reasons women don't keep their pussy in check anymore and destroy family values, along with financial independence and right to vote.

It's as simple as that. When women can't abort they think twice about getting fucked left and right, especially with niggers who statistically hate condoms and force women note to use them, resulting in much negro babies while whites insist to stay safe. Rape remains a very different issue and possibly the only reason to abort.

Too many fags in this thread thinking that abortion will stop blacks from having kids even though you can clearly see that it doesn't stop them from having over twenty of them. It simply ensures that nigs will continue fucking everything in sight and then running away after finding out that two of the sheboons decided not to abort in order to get more child support. It is why there are more blacks in the US that are raised by single mothers than there are blacks with an actual family, which makes black communities even worse than you would expect them to be. On top of that blacks don't have the propaganda shoved down their throat that they should stop having children because of how evil they are and how the planet is overpopulated, whites on the other hand do.

Abortion messes up the woman who had it aswell, to the point their whole existance revolves around the fact she killed her unborn baby.

And why wouldn't it, it's unnatural. It's not meant to be killed in it's early stage.

Abortion is good for us. Abortion is Eugenic. Abortion is like brushing yo teeth.

They should be able to abort children well into the 4th trimester.

If you can't reproduce, that is, if you are under 18, then you are eligible for a free abortion.

The child scum needs to be eradicated to make way for real people, who can CONSENT to make more life.

You.
I like you.
You may stay.

I guess retards should be allowed to multiply by the millions as well?

Pro-Choice is Pro-White.

Pro-Life is White Genocide.

abortion is satanic.

PRO.
1) it's only biological selection pressure, that points towards civilized person's qualities (responsibility, ability to plan ahead, long-term relationship). Forbidding abortion won't lead to much more white middle class children, but increase of nigger & declassified spawn (who do most abortions).
2) it's only humane and the least controversial way to cull severe genetic illnesses.
3) and it's stepping stone towards eugenics (which is necessary, as qualities making germline successful are becoming more and more diverged from qualities making human a successful part of society)

(NOT)CON.
1) killing babies. Fetus is not a proper human, it lacks memories, experience, personality and will, beyond these possessed by any animal. It's only worth is it's worth for parents - so no crime in voluntary abortion.

And yet you end with your idea of what it is.
You spotted (((their))) game; why did you fall for it in the end?

Blacks have a birth rate of about 1.8, they're below replacement rate in large part due to the prevalence of abortion.

The bigger question is: how do we get Hispanics to embrace abortion in the same way? They still breed like rabbits and will turn the US into a third world shit hole if allowed to continue.

Literally subhuman

Oh look, it's this thread, again.

Abortion is an invaluable tool against shitskin/r-selected vermin and undesirables.
Hitler advocated for abortion as it's about as humane as eugenics can get.

/thread

deeeeeeeeeevide and conquer
fuck off kike we have bigger problems