Tfw there will never be a crossover movie

just fuck my shit up tbh

The Hulk Versus It?

Cat in the hat is kino

ok

If it makes you feel better there is an animated crossover between these two.

Dakota Fanning & Taylor Momsen were God-Tier Loli's!

ala batman vs superman

but who would be the bad guy seuss character that unites the grinch and the cat?

So, what's it gonna be?

That cunt who wont eat the green eggs and ham.

Weren't they purposely doing live seuss movies as a sort of shared universe back when these were made? Somewhat the precursor to the mcu, or were they just planning to go full retard and make seuss movies out of every possible story?

the lorax, an ecoterrorist who threaten the business of a humble man known as the Oneceler

why not just make it the once-ler
scheming businessmen are always cool

Why was the grinch makeup so cool but the cat makeup so shit

That's the catch, the Grinch and the Cat in the Hat are being tricked by the Once-ler to destroy the Lorax because of his recklessness and his guerrilla methods.
In the third act of the movie, The Grinch, the Cat in the Hat and the Lorax join forces to stop the evil plan of the Once-ler.

In the post-credits scene Horton the Elephant discovers Whoville in a a floating speck of dust and inside of it the Grinchcave in Mt. Crumpit

they were both shit so thank god

The Grinch get-up still allowed Carey's crazy facial expressions to show through while the Cat make-up really fucked it up and didn't show much of Myer's expressions at all.
As it why it so shit? No clue. They fucked up hard.

No they weren't.

yes they were

bump

yeah

the microwave scene reminded me of this
thanks

No they weren't.

I like it

yes they were

Cat v Grinch: Dawn of Justice

I found The Grinch movie to be legitimately terrifying and I can't imagine The Cat in the Hat being any less so.

It's not.

This is fever dream tier, holy shit.

I disagree. I think it had a lot of humour that was subtle and maybe a little before it's time (what with memes and all). I remember laughing at the S.H.I.T. when I was 12 or whatever the fuck when it came out.

I'd pay to see it.

That's because Seuss' widow is a cunt

In a fight, I believe the Cat would beat the Grinch, as the cat's magic is obviously far stronger.

Depends if the Grinches heart is pre-growth or post-growth mode.

Will the Grinch be more stronger if his heart is smaller?

No, he got stronger when his heart grew.

The Cat can make copies of himself, which also possess magic, and can call upon the devilish thing 1 and thing 2 for backup. Not to mention he has an apparent control over reality.