Alabama politician says man threatened her over Holocaust comment

Alabama politician says man threatened her over Holocaust comment

Jewish man waves gun at Birmingham councilwoman Sheila Tyson, who had opposed funding Holocaust memorial

A city councilwoman in Birmingham, Alabama, told police that a gun-wielding Jewish man threatened to harm her for opposing city funding of a Holocaust memorial.

In a police complaint filed July 12, Sheila Tyson said a car pulled up to her as she was leaving the Birmingham Zoo on the afternoon of July 9 and the driver said, “[Expletive], I will blow your [expletive] brains out for talking about my Jewish ancestors,” the Alabama Media Group reported Monday.

According to the complaint, Tyson “took off” in her car after the man picked up a handgun and started leaning over to the window. Tyson also shared threatening emails she had received and said she had received threatening phone calls.

In June, Tyson criticized the city’s plans to spend $45,500 to assist in the construction of a privately funded Holocaust memorial park that would be adjacent to a 9/11 memorial.

The memorial, spearheaded by the Birmingham Holocaust Education Center, will cost approximately $500,000 in total.

According to the Alabama Media Group, Tyson was angry that the city was allocating funds for the memorial after it had turned down her request for funding to restore a historic African-American cemetery in disrepair. Shadow Lawn Cemetery, which dates back to the 1930s, is the burial site for one of first lady Michelle Obama’s great-great-grandfathers, according to the publication.

“Dead is dead,” Tyson said in June, adding, “It is for dead people. Aren’t the people they are memorializing [at the Holocaust memorial] deceased?”

Tyson later said her statements about the Holocaust memorial had been mischaracterized, writing on Facebook, “My point, however, remains the same: how and why do we choose whom we memorialize, Shadow Lawn Memorial or the Holocaust Memorial? I support both.”

“For the record, I will be clear: I support the use of public funds for the Holocaust memorial. However, I will only vote to allocate these funds when we are provided with clear guidance about the law pertaining to funding memorials.”

timesofisrael.com/alabama-politician-says-man-threatened-her-over-holocaust-comment/
archive.is/EsbY0

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/science/2016/07/15/egypt-unveils-oldest-papyrus-details-on-pyramid-builders.html
thegrio.com/2013/09/27/nielsen-report-confirms-blacks-watch-more-tv-than-any-other-group/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Video: Birmingham city councilwoman says "dead is dead" about Holohoax 'victims'

Transcript: mup da doo didda po mo gub bidda be dat tum muhfugen bix nood cof bin dub ho muhfugga

why the fuck would Alamaba of all places have a holocaust museum to visit as a tourist attraction? Who the hell would visit a cemetary as a tourist spot?

Birmingham is a Dindu shithole anyway.

Holla Forums should find out if this is realated to the memorial

Bump.

Honestly I didn't expect any better from kikes.
Hopefully he kills her and BLM goes after the kikes for a bit.
that would be pretty funny.

That's some spooky shit that needs to be dynamited.

saturn project was infested with satanists

Spread this far and wide. People need to see how dastardly (some of) these people are. We don't need (yet) to convince people that jews are bad… rather we need to dispel the belief that they are somehow more virtuous than everyone else

Is that what they're calling the city these days?

I grew up around NASA.

I've seen some shit.

I had a friend who's father who had escaped Russia in the 1980's had his own equation about lazers or some shit regarding the space program.

Was in his office one time because user was showing me something on the computer. Guy had a whole bookshelf of Illuminati books in his office. This was right when I was getting into the whole secret society stuff.

Also, back in the 90's those black helicopters that they used to "get Osama bin Laden" used to fly over my house all the time. They vibrate the rudders of the helicopter in such a way so that it cancels out the sound, so you just get this weird slow pulsing noise.

When one crashed and they declassify them, finally I had proof to show my friends lol.

We have to meme more of this happening. We have to get their feelings out in the open. We have to make people see what they truly think of us.

Who cares. She's just PO'd because the kike got 50-grand she was gonna steal for her KFC franchise fund. Should have both drawn iron and smote one another.

have the niggers been rubbing off on them

Jews and their pet niggers turning on each other.

I love it.

PRAISE KEK

What if Kek came to life because jews gave him meme energy indirectly?

PRAISE KEK

Not even Christian, but that owl wearing the cross.

TEXAS did 911

For the Jews, the Holohoax is still alive. That's how they can justify killing people to spread its memory into every obscure corner of the world.

at least the niggers actually died

foxnews.com/science/2016/07/15/egypt-unveils-oldest-papyrus-details-on-pyramid-builders.html

Newly discovered egyptian scrolls detail lives of pyramid workers.
HINT: It wasn't jewish slaves.

Yet another Kike scam crumbles to dust.

She is right

dead is dead you kikes

so much for riding on your kind's imaginary corpses

thegrio.com/2013/09/27/nielsen-report-confirms-blacks-watch-more-tv-than-any-other-group/

if only you knew what was going on

Enlighten us then? What is going on?

Local school children for indoctrination.I had a kike teacher do this to me in grade 3.Stay strong anons, the truth shall triumph.NEVER DESPAIR
NEVER LOSE COURAGE

Just put a koffing lure in there all the pokemon go playing kids'll drive the heebs mad

Every major US city has at least 1

Suddenly, out of blue, I start laughing and can't stop.

Alabamafag here, though living in Nebraska atm, can confirm, Birmingham is primarily a chimp zone, its advised you avoid it for your own safety

Generally white people avoid it as well, except the libfags who live there, and those "people" are usually the ones getting raped or murdered. UAB actually had to have its own private detail of police put on campus, given their own UAB painted cars as well, because one summer I believe it was, they had a few murders on campus by niggers. naturally it being a college, it attracts libfags, especially since it has a pretty big social sciences department (sociology, psychology, etc).

Birmingham is basically chimp territory, but in large part they stay there and only mildly branch into surrounding areas over a long period of time, so people tolerate it, and as black population isnt increasing enough to invade outward at a fast pace, the local population outside birmingham doesnt seem to care. A small area called Eangle Nook for example, was invaded and turned over a period of about 20 years, after which it branched out into nearby Tarrant and somewhat into Pinson and Roebuck. Tarrant which was majority white in the 80s, is now majority black, with generally only old people and soft liberals staying. Roebuck is gone as well due to its proximity, but again it took quite a long time for this to happen. Meanwhile areas further away from birmingham have sprung up in those decades and are thriving as more and more white people move and shop there, as all the shopping centers in birmingham are in ruins if not shut down or demolished, Century Plaza for example, a mall I remember being a huge center for business in the mid to late 90s, is literally nothing more than a ruin now. Meanwhile The Galleria in Hoover I believe, which was only really "equal" to them for the longest time, has seen a huge boom, because people would rather drive further to get there and be safe while shopping and leaving, than go into the chimp zone to shop at a closer place.

Anyway I'm rambling. But enjoy the history lesson. This is whats happened in that area of Alabama over the years. Meanwhile no one in the white population in alabama cares about birmingham anymore, or goes there if they can help it outside of the banks/etc run out of the large buildings there, or a few of the hospitals, but even then the hospitals that have been built outside of there are doing great. Meanwhile its entirely democrat run and mostly black as I recall, is way in the fucking hole, corruption left right and center, and the city is as shitty as it gets, the roads are awful and never get improved. Then they cry about wanting to spend money on chimp graves.

Birmingham will probably be as bad as detroit is now in another 20 years, with property being listed to be sold for literally $1 because people would rather just be rid of the property than sit on it and pay property taxes out the ass.

Sorry, to clarify, when I said UAB has its own "private detail of police on campus," I meant they have BPD who assign a detail to their campus at all times, probably half a dozen cars and 2-3 times that in officers. I realized when I posted it that it could be read as UAB hired their own police/security force, which isnt unusual to have campus security. So I just wanted to clear up that its actual birmingham PD that runs security there because they cant have pussies with night sticks there doing security, they need cops with guns, because collegefags were getting murdered by nigs

Kikes in Alabama? Is nowhere safe from the Jewish plague?

Of course they want it next to the 9/11 memorial so that you associate one with the other. Their shit is losing it's effect. No one cares, no one wants to hear it anymore.

There are shit tons of jews in Alabama, hell the SPLC is headquartered here in Montgomery. All the lolbertardian jews hang out at the Mises institute in Auburn. Jews all over central AL

Fuck that fucking Alamo

they are building a holocaust theme park? what rides and food and drink will they even have?? i don't understand how they think this is a good idea.

If i'm reading this right, what happened was that she made a remark, "Dead is dead." which was taken out of context. She was saying that the people in the cemetery died in bondage like those in the Holocaust. From a normiefag standpoint, that's not really controversial. Her Jewish assailant is misinterpreting it because of feels and getting so offended that he would violently lash out at her.

This demonstrates that the SJW virus has spread to at least some portion of the Ashkenazi Jews. Keep that in mind.

Well, the food will probably be anything oven baked, and as for rides, there's guaranteed to be at least one coaster.

This is fucking hilarious. I can only imagined how butthurt the kikes were watching this.

Mr. Bones ride never ends*

*charged per time

there are two Jewish temples within half a mile of this place.

I live in Colorado, in the vicinity of five air force bases, including NORAD. Anyone who thinks Blackhawks don't have a silent mode has no fucking clue.

Here's something fun to think about: you know all those FLIR gun camera shots where they blast a couple guys from close enough range to see their untied shoelaces? Or the guy you can see pulling his dick out of the goat while his friend takes a turn? They didn't get vids that good because they're using super duper telephotos. It's because they're on top of Hadjii and he doesn't even know.

freemasonry is explicitly jewish kabbalah occult magic

Did the zoo ever get their nigger back?

what is an illuminati book

Holocoaster rides, woo hoo, oy vey.