IT'S HAPPENING

French PM Manuel Valls booed before & after minute of silence in Nice

France’s premier Manuel Valls was booed by crowds that had gathered for a minute of silence in the city of Nice to honor the memory of the 84 killed in the deadly attack on Bastille Day.

“Resignation!” “Murderers!” was shouted by the crowds before and after the ceremony.

These words were in contrast with those the crowds had for the firefighters responsible for French rescue services, who were applauded with shouts of “Thank you firefighters!”

After the cannons fired at the end of the ceremony, the crowds sang a grim, slow version of the national anthem “La Marseillaise.”

archive.is/Exuoi
twitter.com/Marion_M_Le_Pen/status/755006067080331264

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/h3OSN
twitter.com/itele/status/754978491561447424
youtube.com/watch?v=Gd5TPWXgOFQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

CIVIL WAR WHEN
SIXTH FRENCH REPUBLIC WHEN
FRANCE LEAVING THE EU A SECOND TIME WHEN

oy vey, quickly, do something pls

don't let the people wake up please

Can you here the people sing

Wasn't this a day or two ago?

Funny, this anthem is precisely about brutally murdering people like Valls, Hollande and their (((ilk))).

The people are awakened! How long until politicians are drug into the streets and executed?

Tomorrow in the newspapers: "A new and totally not paid for poll has just come out, Manuel Valls is the most popular politician in France with an approval rating of 80%."

you have my sword cheese eaters. rise and make your ancestors proud.

THE NEXT REVOLUTION IS COMING
PREPARE YOUR ANGUS BROTHERS

You fags said the same thing when the Paris and Brussels Attacks happened, I doubt it will happen.

It won't happen suddenly, overnight. It will be a gradual process.

Yes but now French intelligence officials are agreeing with us.we even had a thread for it

requesting webm of grim anthem

Can we meme a revolution within the frogs?
Bon Voyage Bougnoulie

I thought he was former intelligence/mil. It seems like that a lot. I suspect a lot of the former mil/intel predicting these events were forced out/quit precisely because they didn't cuck hard enough for the kikes. There own hopes are projected in their assessments.

Wrong, (((french intelligence officials))) are shilling for ban on right wing parties because they can start the civil war.
archive.is/h3OSN

It was
twitter.com/itele/status/754978491561447424

Don't know why OP decided to put the headline "It's happening". Slowpoke maybe

What if the subversion and media prevents that in the process.

I know but what are they going to use?
Do frog yuropoors even have guns?

everything is a habbening anymore. there have been some real ones, but so much is happening and news travels so fast, we're becoming like the lugenpresse and hyping shit beyond its importance.

What France needs is a military coup.

This is literally treason.

Prevents what in which process?

Nice dubs.

Remind me, how many of these shitheads will claim they dindu nuffin and were just following orders when we put them before the True European court?
Which will be held in Nuremberg, of course. I delight in the irony.

in situations like theirs, you have to rely on the limited numbers who own guns for hunting/whatever and criminal enterprise to get more. ambushing/taking over police stations. killing/forcing gov't gorces to surrender and so on. it must be done quickly before the opposition counters by going full protectionist police state.

a lot of revolutionary/guerrilla movements gets arms from foreign powers, but I doubt there are any who would aid in a Western Euro revolution. Russia would be the only one. I'd assume Russian organized crime has enough of a presence to make a difference if they were pressured/paid to by Putin.

Hurry up, France. I want to see some bloodshed and hopefully, traitor or nigger blood.

Asians look so soulless.

the world is changing, friends. good luck, frenchies

Poetry. Thank you Kek.

The police / army siding with the rebels without any fight can also be the case in Europe. That way the RWDS will get their weapons even in no funs Europa.

This is a thread about France, why did you post something with an italian in it?

I'm checking those digits user

I'd love to see that.

This signals that France's (((political elite))) better incite a Muslim civil war soon, lest they lose their power over the French people. At this point, (((they))) risk exposure.

Daughter of Liberty! whose knife
So busy chops the threads of life,
And frees from cumbrous clay the spirit;
Ah! why alone shall Gallia feel
The beauties of thy pond'rous steel?

Hark! 'tis the dungeon's groan I hear;
And lo, a squalid band appear,
With sallow cheek, and hollow eye!
Unwilling, lo, the neck they bend;
Yet, through thy pow'r, their terrors end,
And with their heads the sorrows fly.

So what? They'll heads will be on the wrong (for them) side of the guillotine soon enough anyway.

This escalation is the result of brexit: they out france and germany in terror, then EU pops up saying "hey, let's unify our armies and security, under the EU banner, for efficience" and both the strongest nations in EU lose their independence.

Fuck the Republic you American scum bring back the empire France was only ever good as a monarchy

Rise up Frogs, embrace your true God.

Imperialism is the reason France is full of niggers in the first place, colonies have rights of passage in their hosts.

Everyone in Europe went through imperialism phase and imperialism is not a requirement of monarchy.

Monarchy is weak to subversion by a kike adviser. At least in a republic a kike has to subvert more than only one idiot.

HAVE A NICE DAY !!

We did the same in Germany, did anyone care? No.
They don't care for or need the approval of the people they supposedly govern,

Embedded is the "justice minister" who had 60+ dudes jailed for internet "hate speech", and here's the one with out president.
youtube.com/watch?v=Gd5TPWXgOFQ

Still significant that a white public chimps out at its elected officials. Violence begins when the next Franco-German elections occur and rigging occurs.

This is not really a happening tbh bro. the French overthrow their government as a matter of course. They literally ripped this CEOs clothes off in a riot a year or two ago, and they go on fairly effective general strikes quite often.

we'll see if this goes anywhere…

Bullshit most of Europe under a monarchy had the jews expelled. Do me a favor look up how many PM's in France have been jews or partial jews.

Christianity is a moderate form of the Jew which shuns improvement, technology and science. Europe was castrated until people told the Church to fuck off, which fits with the renaissance and eventually the French revolution. Then Napoleon had to fuck up and give kikes the same rights as citizens. No, my goal isn't to D&C. Christianity had the part of faggotry and hedonism right.