The Trump Delusion: A Wake Up Call

Let me start by saying Im voting for Trump. I encourage everyone else to vote for Trump. I want Trump to win, because the border wall and a tough immigration policy are the most important factors in US demographic decline.

With that being said, I would like to address the Trump fanaticism that has taken over this board, and just take an honest look at the situation because I think Holla Forums (along with white conservative america) is being led into a trap.

Trump is not an intellectual: he is a brilliant tactician, strategist and businessman, but he is not interested in platonic ideas.
For a man who moves at his pace, discussing ideas and philosophy would seem a horrible waste of time and energy.

Trump doesnt understand that a rigid philosophy is what steels the spirit and allows for the easy spotting of potential manipulators and malign influences.
Because of the fact that Trump has no core philosophy, he is actually not standing in opposition to world jewry like Hitler was, and he will be easily(probably already has been) manipulated by kikes who know how to work an angle.

We've all seen the blatant Israel shilling enthusiastically spouted by Trump on any occasion he gets the chance.

Anons like to say this is explained by "4d chess" i.e. Trump is actually well informed on the current geopolitical situation, is a closet Holla Forumslack, and is waiting until his presidential power is secure before unleashing an all-out holocaust.

Put down the meme pipe and lets be real for a second, who actually believe this? The much more likely explanation is that Trump is just like many of his voters: He always was told that Israel is our greatest ally, and he never questioned that because of the appearance of them being the "only democracy in the Middle East" and some sort of beacon of western civilization in an otherwise savage desert. If you have proof that suggests otherwise I'd love to see it, but I'm going to take Trump on his word here. The nimble navigator employs many rhetorical strategies but I dont think he ever just outright lies. When he says he will be behind Israel "one hundred percent… one thousand percent!" he means it.

I think if Trump had access to the information that we all know, he would change his tune. But unfortunately we do not have his ear. Who does have his ear are a host of zionist jews who have spent their whole life perfecting the art of manipulating people.
Trump, who self-admittedly gets his knowledge on foreign policy from the electric jew, doesnt stand a chance… he will soon be in their pocket if hes not already. I mean he already appointed a special Israel council for his campaign headed by two zionists.

When you look at whats happening with the Mossad sponsoring all of these muslim terror attacks, the kikes plan is only too clear: They are ramping up Islamophobia to the point where a populist president like Trump who is beloved by the people can get us to go to war once more in the middle east for the project of greater Israel. After Iraq and Afghanistan the kikes realized the American people had enough when they refused to let the Obama administration intervene in Syria. The only way to get the American people to consent to ANOTHER war is if it is led by a trusted and beloved leader.
Why else would the Mossad be stirring up these terror attacks?

Anons will try and counter by giving me articles written by jews about how afraid they are of a Trump presidency. This means nothing. Jews do not act as some unified hive mind anymore, there are different groups with different interests. The reporter for Haaretz is not party to Benjamin Netanyahu's secret war councils. The jew hate for Trump just comes from the natural jewish loathing of upright Aryan men, not as a reaction to any of his proposals, because he has only given glowing compliments on the subject of jews.

By all means, we should elect Trump, but after he is in office we need to start an IMMEDIATE anti-zionist campaign the likes of which have never been seen in meme warfare. The difficulty in swaying conservative american opinion on this issue will be immense but the stakes are too high to sit back and do nothing.

Otherwise mark my words: another 9/11 will happen, conducted by (((ISIS))) and white America will once more scramble to get into war in the middle east. It will start with a "purge of ISIS" but will quickly boil over into another nation state conflict with us deposing Assad and probably Hassan Rouhani as well, in order to create "stable conditions in the middle east that dont allow for the growth of terror groups" just like Afghanistan.

Trump has gained the peoples trust and adoration, and because Trump isnt actually repilled on the JQ the kikes will use this enthusiasm as a conduit to go to war once again.
Dont be tricked. Support Trump but realize the danger that is coming.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/UJRWq
breitbart.com/london/2016/04/10/thought-europes-muslims-gradually-blend-britains-diverse-landscape-known-better/
archive.is/Ub5TE
archive.is/1LKOa
archive.is/GJm8N
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Memes aside, have you actually looked in the mirror and said "I'm voting for Trump" without bursting out laughing ?

Seriously.

Every fucking time.

theres no way you even had time to read my OP.
obvious shill

Nice try, Schlomo. you posted this EXACT copypasta 2 months ago trying to get people to vote for Rato. Go be a cuck somewhere else.

youre a fucking retard, I just typed this and I fucking despise Rato. The first sentence I say vote for Trump.
The only proposal im making is that we focus hard on anti-zionism after Trump is elected.

REALLY SOUNDS LIKE SHILL BEHAVIOR DOESNT IT YOU SUMMERFAGGOT

He knows full well that 9/11 was Jewish inspired. He hinted at it when he mentioned the saudis a few months ago.

The dude watched his city fall to ashes in a day. Don't tell me he didn't spend at least a couple hundred thousands dollars to get some information on the people behind it.

I understand your concern, OP. There's much we don't know about him.

But what we do know from interviews done pre-9/11 era, pre-(full on Israeli entanglement) is that he IS a thoughtful and deepthinking individual.

We have to go beyond the assumptions that we make. We have to realize that while we're buried under a couple dozen layers of irony, so too might Trump be.

He's named the Globalist threat, one way or another. How many more steps would it take to bring -(((stein))) in to the picture?

Currently Trump has to focus on getting elected.

How does he do this?

Don't tell me he hasn't made plans for this. You give him too little credit. I say patience is necessary, and that jewry can be ousted without blatant interdiction by Trump.

fuck off ahmed, islam is pure and complete shit

Yeah, okay. We've been in a war for Israel for the past 15 years. Trump wants to finish it and stop wasting DoD money on bombing sand.

You assume Mossad is omnipotent. Mossad might be funding ISIS because they're a useful tool in the ME. They might be supplying them, too.

But consider that Mossad might not be in -direct- control of these terrorist attacks, they just created something they couldn't fully control. Which would explain why you-know-who is shitting their pants over Europeans reacting by leaving the EU and Trump. And why we see 1800 articles written by [REDACTED]s after every attack saying "NAxALT, bro"

It's like with blacks. Agitating blacks for democratic votes is crazy helpful to their cause. Yet they stepped over the thin line between getting them to vote and making them violent, eliciting a white vote response.

ZOG and espionage aren't perfect forces. They have holes and make mistakes.

Finally

REPORTED FOR OBVIOUS SHILL

It’s the same fucking thing you see with any fanboyism. “I like Apple, but…” “I like Nintendo, but…”

You’re transparent as fuck.
WE NEED ZEALOTRY.
We don’t have it from the mods, so the site has gone to complete shit. Remember back after the first exodus how we could have intelligent conversations? Reasoned discussion? Can’t fucking have that now. Mods won’t ban shills–they are shills themselves.
No fuck, it’s called white genocide.
Your definition thereof being what?
Yep. And? He doesn’t have to be everything to everyone. He can pick vocal cabinet members for that. Ann Coulter needs to be close to his administration and she needs to start leading the LEGAL charge to revoke female voting.
And you know this how?
And you know this how?
1. Literally every single politician is forced to do this.
2. No, only when he is questioned. And he explicitly says that he will make Israel pay for us defending them.
No one is SAYING IT in the first place.
WHO DO WE VOTE FOR, YOU COCKSUCKING YID.
YOUR NOSE IS SHOWING.
Okay, so that has fuck all to do with HIM.
DEAR FAGGOT: WE HAVE TO DEPORT THE LIBERALS’ VOTING BASE BEFORE WE CAN ENACT ANY CHANGE. THEY HAVE TO BE UNELECTABLE AND THEIR POLICIES HAVE TO BE REVOKED BEFORE WE CAN DO ANYTHING.

Agreed.

He's worked in property development in New York. He knows how (((they))) operate.

About 6 months ago an user brought this up.

This user basically said it was impossible to live how Trump had lived and not realise the influence (((these people))) have. And that someone like Trump must hate this.

This is just a meme

we did the same with Rand Paul and many other "based" people

What do you expect him to do, call out Israel at the RNC? None of us will know his true intentions regarding Jews until he's in office, and if you're voting for him anyway what's the point of this thread? And yes, he does know.

Very well written OP, people need to realise that Trump will not work towards removing International Jewry from positions of power and will not stop white genocide via mass non-white immigration.
Only a civil war can solve the problems of our time and we must get prepared for it instead of investing all of our hopes in a man who is clearly influenced and surrounded by kikes.

The same goes for Europeans who believe that voting for "far-right" parties in their countries will solve the key issues.

i tried to wake up people here time and time again, Vote Trump for the Wall yes but don't expect miracles, the first convention day should have made obvious how much Israel controlled GOP still is. nevertheless i will be accused of being a shill for not sucking up to Trump or ignoring Reality instead of being presented arguments that prove me wrong.

Fuck off and die shill! This is a clear example of shillary.

He knows what he's doing. Also, the worst thing to happen to philosophy is that people sit around talking of it , rather than going out and testing it.

Yeah dude just like go in the woods and form militias man only way to be free from zog dude

I know that but the alt-right fags who all came here last summer when the Trump campaign kicked off dont know that, as evidenced by

See:
Learn how to read, queerlover.

nice meme :D

Nice argument, faggot.
Oh wait, your argument was literally wait for fucking hitler to fix everything

nice meme :D

Sage for Captain Obvious.

0.1 has been deposited into your account.

Good thread OP. Constructive criticism is always welcome on thos board.

I literally didn't even read past three sentences. If youre going to try to astroturn, at least give me an incentice to read it.

Friendly Reminder
archive.is/UJRWq

Good for Trump. He puts pragmatism over ideology. America needs policies based on survival and common sense.

Not ivory tower philosophy and wishful thinking.

Good slide (((user))). D&C is always hidden at this board.

GTFO newfag and/or shill

sage sage

why are you here?

Brb suicide

This is how you sage actually, you dont just type "sage" in your post.
Just a lesson from a friendly newfag

Wew lad, just look at how quickly the thread devolved into a shitfest. I feel bad for OP because it was an actually interesting topic.

I guess for the spergs here the only acceptable rethoric is to worship Trump as an all-knowing god.

To make America great again. If that means crushing the "just wait for Hitler" people. Then so be it.

The goal is the 14 words and everything that it entails, he's just a step towards that goal and so far he did a great job. The rest is up to us.

Go to reddit/trump/ then where you belong.

Thats pretty much what I'm trying to get across.

Choose your words more carefully, cuck.

That's what I thought too op.

wow this is sad, really sad, seriously i expect this kind of shit from tumblr or Holla Forums but not from here.

holy shit

Someone please post the webm where trump speak with two reporters on phone about "some country" on midle east

Well for the meme warfare we need to ramp up with the [REDACTED] meme, the more jews try to shut it down the more people will pay attention to it, it's just classic streisand effect.

Always, you faggot.

Excellent thread start OP! I'm not an American but i don't trust Trump as much as you seem to.

Trump is in my eyes the exact crossover from our controlled opposition parties we have all over the European continent to the American equivalent.

Supports Israel; check
Basically only counterjihadist, we have countless parties in Europe that does absolutely no good with counterjihadism.

All talk no walk when it comes to immigration issues (in reality there will never be a wall, he just uses this as bait to get elected)

He will do a 180 turn in every important question such as NATO membership.

PAN-American union or whatever your EU-commie-copy project is called. Everything will proceed according to the hook nosed kikes blueprints for us goyim.

But getting trump elected might bring your country from hyperdrive jewry speed to turbo speed but youre still heading the way of the jew.

/thread

Shill! Traitor! Leftist libcuck! How dare you question our based® god emperor™! He can literally do no wrong! He's smarter than all humans and has a secret plan to bring forth a white utopia and gas all the kikes and blacks! Everything he does is a chess piece in his master plan! Mods lock this thread now!

P-p-p-please d-d-don't like T-t-trump!

The smell of desperation wafting off of this thread is thick.

thank you for the (you)

I agree with this. They bet first on Hillary, but Trump is their second bet. Win/Win for them.

THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD!
REPORT+SAGE!
THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD!
REPORT+SAGE!
THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD!
REPORT+SAGE!
THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD!
REPORT+SAGE!
THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD!
REPORT+SAGE!
THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD!
REPORT+SAGE!

Does your feelings towards the man do any difference? We deal in facts and logic here.

You should definitely vote for him, i would if i could.
But the truth is he has done nothing to prove to us he is actually going to stop the Jew.

>mfw they can't even handle people mildly disagreeing with them

this is just fucking sad.

Let us not forget that Kek is a spirit who enjoys a laugh. Kek is a trickster, we praise him and Kek rewards us with events which we enjoy.

Trump can be a joker, he is a powerful and capable man, but the amount of Keks and butthurt he causes are the energies which give Kek power.

And let`s not forget how far the overton window has shifted. Just look at two years ago!

Praise Kek
Vote Trump

KKK
KEK
KKK

One post later…
Holy fucking shit, the shill narrative is falling apart right in fron of our eyes. My sides are entering orbit.

Got it, thanks for trying to change established board culture.

Nigger nigger nigger? Nigger. Nigger; nigger nigger nigger nigger- nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger.
Nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger, nigger nigger nigger. Nigger, nigger nigger nigger, nigger.
NIGGER NIGGER!

white

Damn the butthurt replies are B4P tier

something tells me Don Jr will be the one, i don't know why but when i watch him speaking with Hannity the thought come to mind.

is this some kind of crypto shilling? I get the feeling that the people who go around yelling sage+report at every single fucking post are just kikes trying to get the board to eat itself.

We can learn much from Warhammer 40K.

My armor is contempt
My shield is disgust
My Sword is hatred

If you have contempt for the weakness that marxism promotes,
Disgust for the degeneracy of our times,
A righteous hatred for for both,
Then you shall be able to survive and restore the White man to the natural rulers of the universe (Or at least the earth)

Most of Holla Forums sees Trump as a means to an end, and his presidency will shift the overton far enough right that legitimate Nationalism can become a prominent force and ideology in America afterwards, in the long run, a Trump presidency is one of the best things Holla Forums can hope for. And even if he is not ideal or even close to it he is the only candidate in at least 20 years who is not going to make our country worse, the fact that any positive change is possible when it has been so terrible since at least the 90s is enough to make me enthusiastic about Trump, but not necessarily fanatical. The reversal of our disastrous foreign policy, trade deals, and immigration policy is enough to create lasting and positive change for this country, and I have plenty of reason to believe Trump is sincere about these things since he has had the same views since at least the 80s if you read any of his interviews or watch the talk shows he was on at the time, he hasn't changed his ideas on trade, foreign policy, etc. for most of his life while any career politician flip flops just about every month as soon as their donors demand it. The most important thing is that Trump can be a springboard for full blown nationalism after his presidency, so it is essential he is elected at all costs and we have to keep D+Cing liberals and being vigilant about rigging and other fuckery.

dear OP, your views are a bit naive. As it has been said ITT

Tell me OP, who's speeches are kept near the Donald's bed? If you know the material you cannot believe Trump isn't acutely aware of how the (((TPTB))) operate and their financial kikery.
If you want to learn how to out jew the jew do you go to a goy? no foolish one you get the best damn jew lawyer you can find, pay them golden shekels till their greed overcomes their secrecy, and then you listen and learn from them.
Trump has been swimming in the big pond with the big (((SHARKS))) and not only survived but thrived. so tell me again how he's ignorant of the (((jewish menace)))

If you're one of the kill 'em all group you simply are too dumb to understand why Trump is playing the game the way he is playing the game.
As far as knowing exactly what is on his mind… no one here on this mongolian manga slideshow symposium claims that fame.

This is a possibility too. He did things I could never imagine were possible anymore in public

Trashed.

agreed user, but goddammit people, don't become blind loyalist dogs, lose vision of reality and make excuses so everything fit your views, that is exact reason why i despise the left, Jews and Mudslimes.

Chaim, pls.

That didn't even make any fucking sense shlomo.

But he's right.

I bet you haven't even read.

Faggots like you are cancer.

Holy fuck. Where is that webm from?

That should be Trump's speech.

Are you stupid? Obviously we should all vote for Trump but we must also realize that he himself is not the goal, only a big step in the right direction. He's far from perfect, but he's also the best we've got by far.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

this honestly.

we need to shift the playing field in our favor

what better way to do that than shake the ground beneath the field

I'm hoping against hope that in the event (((they))) crash the economy during Trump's reign he'll completely re-do the monetary system and get rid of the kikish and usurious methods currently in place.
But short of a complete system cold boot I don't see it happening, every president that fought the (((bankers))) has been shot at or killed.

I think you're right, user. Look at all this bell-aching too. It's pathetic so many can't be realistic about Trump and actually think he's some savior. I predict more wars for Israel and no wall or immigration halt because of them, but we'll see.

Perhaps you don't get it because you're a fucking idiot?

Didn't read a single word of this garbage. Sorry that you wasted your time writing all that, no one is going to read the words of a raving liberal. Maybe instead try to explain why we should vote for Hillary? Liberals are simply too dumb to be taken seriously.

Honestly, the OP deserves at least a scanning. He's got some valid concerns (CONCERN TROLLING KIKES AHOY), but just take it with a grain of salt

I'm torn between thinking these are shills working to reinforce the negative reputation of Holla Forums as opposite SJWs who use the same tactics, crying and insulting those that dare deviate from the herd, and thinking that some anons really are so short sighted and foolish.

Trump is a symbol.

>>>/reddit/

Really, all the hate against OP's well-thought out post simply make more inclined to believe there was an astroturfing here project to undyingly love Trump.

Looks like something a Holla Forumsack made in the style of Warhammer.

I agree with it 100%

We need to purge the xenos

astroturfing project here**

Definitely liberal. Are you so allergic to critical thinking? Nobody here is saying vote for Shillary. They're saying support Trump but don't get blinded by the hype, he's just the beginning.

So basically what youre saying is that you're SO NEW here that you missed the six months of this exact concern troll posting that started last september. Theres nothing wrong with being new, but everyone here that's been through it is sick of hearing it. It's like coming here and asking "you guys dont really doubt the holocaust do you?". Been there. Done that.

Pragmatism *is* an ivory tower philosophy. It is the philosophy of Dewey, James, and Rorty.

I take some issue with that, because it seems (from my perspective) like most of the Trump-positive spin came a couple of months /after/ he announced his candidacy.

Like once he started railing on Yeb and Lubio, once the banter started becoming a regular occurrence, then the positive spin came in to play.

I don't want to say that Trump was forming this relationship with the chans in advance, because that would make me feel bad, but I also don't personally see there being a huge trump push until he became a living embodiment of trolls on a public forum

or because you dumb fucks are chastising me for something I never said and making the claim that even doubting some of trumps claims is on par with being a salon reading leftist kike shill.

Remember back when someone posted a thread saying they don't believe the holocaust was a lie and rather than their thread getting spammed with D+C SHILL SAGE REPORT FAGGOT people would actually information and made them learn something? You shouldn't be afraid to have your ideas challenged, it only strengthens your arguments. That doesn't mean just let every lefty spew bullshit threads out, that means don't lose your shit when people have a difference in opinion.

You give Trump too much credit. He has so many shady Jewish connections and you think he isn't aware of who's running the show? He's just another shabbos goyim leading the Aryan race to another kosher dead end while the genocide continues.

You "people" are pathetic.

no shit dude. this place is completely compromised

Yeah, I am quite new. I got sick of halfchan silliness and thought there would be a different variety in discourse here.

I probably should lurk moar

You stupid fuck. Trump is not the messiah. He's a smart guy and he's on the right path. And he's definitely, by far the best option we've got. Nobody is saying we shouldn't support him. The point is that you shouldn't let his successes serve as an excuse for being lazy. The fight to uncuck the West has just begun, and it won't end when Trump is elected.

What?

What the fuck are you talking about?

Present an argument.

he's just shitposting

I suppose navy seal copypasta poster are philosophers to you?

DAILY REMINDER THAT TRUMP IS A GOD IN HUMAN FORM

It's because anons know not to waste their time on liberals. If I wanted to read a liberal anti-Trump word salad I could go literally anywhere else on the Internet. "Shill" nowadays just means "someone who you shouldn't waste your time with," and arguing with braindead idiots is utterly pointless.

Your lack of self awareness is astounding. Are you really stupid enough that you expected serious replies? You're being ignored because you're a liberal, and liberals are simply too dumb to make any coherent arguments - they always just parrot whatever clickbait headlines are currently sloshing around in their empty skulls. Again, you're being dismissed and ignored because you're a liberal, you're not capable of independent thought, and you're too dumb to be worth anyone's time.

So you're mad that people are bullying you. Good to know. Summers almost over then you'll be back in school.

DID YOU EVEN READ THE THREAD?

Well, sure, we'd need a catalyst (like his bantz) to get behind him. They'd need some foundation to push from.

How is it that people interested in political economy, who yearn for something more than daily propaganda, rule by emotion, by sophistry, who want to see the glory of Europe restored, blah blah blah, aren't familiar with the philosophical underpinnings of modern leftism? Politics has been called philosophy for dummies, afterall.

I'm curious as to where the turf was coming from. Were there post that preempted his candidacy?

What makes you think anyone in this thread agrees in the slightest with modern liberal ideals?

Checkmate.

Shillary pls. You'll never be the POTUS.

Try and imagine for a moment what it means to pass for a search for truth to discovering a dynamic equilibrium regarding "what works." Just what works is the basis for so much of the dogshit that now masquerades as modern and progressive. It is the reason identity politics are tolerated. It is the old relativism we've been warned against. My god, Pragmatism is all of that. And if you're not for that but rather some species of scientific determinism, you're in even worse trouble since neither is science based on indubitable truths in this age.

I don't know. I took a break from Holla Forums for a few months when it was happening last summer. It's just hard for me to believe that people who are genuinely jew-wise could trust someone with so many jewish connection. The real anons (or at least the smart ones) are the ones that say something like OP: be wary about him, be realistic.

Really? You think the jews are divided? HAH! They are not divided. They are united in the goal of a world wide isreal, and will do whatever to take it. They are right now quite close to that goal, with opening the flood gates to mass invasion by shit races to replace most whites. Trump is going to fuck up that plan imensely. With all the anti-muslim/BUILD WALL he talks about, he is acting very much against the kike master plan. And the kikes already have big ins to rule the islamic world, like the house of sauds. Wars for isreal is only there to either defend it, or fuck up the reputation of right-leaning people enough so that the full puppets (((liberals))) can get in power and further shit up the west. Also, the guy has done so many winks, nods, and even hints to his agreement with us.

You are so new it hurts.

from *

Nice argument. You're clearly a rational person who tries to operate on logic instead of emotions.

Being against pragmatism is like saying you value ideals over reality. That thinking is what fucked the West.

Dude, stop posting, you're embarrasing yourself.

There's zero reason to believe that. He says he wants to strike ISIS (bad goy!) and be friends with Russia (bad, bad goy!) and he laments America's meddling in Irak and Libya (oyvey, it's anuda shoah!). If he did a 180, he would lose the next election. Nah, what you say may only happen if they kill him he suffers a fatal accident.

Nice dubs. I picked it up a few months ago. Been spamming it where ever I can.

Suffer not the Xenos to live.
Xenos meaning any non-Whites.

hWhites suffer everyday due to the Non-Whites. Sure, non-Whites suffer at the hands of Whites however, in exchange for the suffering the non-Whites get acces to all our achievements, they leech off our culture, live in our lands and live lives they could never hope to achieve on their own.
Where is the equivalent exchange?
There is non! All Whites get for the unnecessarily suffering is more suffering while the non-Whites only gain.

A shitskin that holds up a sign saying "I`m sorry for the terrorism" can very well be sorry and saddened by these acts. However, the shitskins gains while we suffer. Even if they do not realize it they still have group preference.
It`s so easy to offer apologies while you are still gaining.

We need Fortress Evropa! And Fortress North-America! We should cleanse these land ftom those who are infected by the memetic virus called marxism and who follow the teachings of islam. Our race should become pure and non-hWhites should be eradicated from our lands.
Then we can cleanse the world and claim our place among the stars, and the universe will tremble.

KILL YOURSELF, TRUMP IS A ZIONIST'S CUM BUCKET

How? He is literately the most pro-Israel Candidate.

You've lost already. You got called on your bullshit pilpul and instead of owning up, you just pretended to be stupid in the hopes that no one would catch on. That's checkmate fam.

And my Hitler dubs demand that 5d0ef6 is to present an argument and to no longer resort to ineffectual Holla Forums tier shit flinging.

I agree, skepticism and cynicism should be the basis for how anyone approaches any kind of debate. Once facts are established and agreed upon, then we can digress.

On the other hand, look at how this post incited people. We have to ask if it's a slide or not. We have to question its validity as well as any pro-Trump arguments.

Weigh things against eachother, siphon out to good and dispose of the bad

Ah, another demoralizer. We don't need your kind anymore. There are no more sad pepes, no more doom pauls. For we have hope. And with this hope, we have done far more than it can be possibly be imagined in those sad times. I know your game, all of you are trying to muddy trump, to take down our hope! But no, we will never again wallow in a /r9k/ depression! We have seen that the jew is not invincible in the slightest, that he hath made many grave errors. And now we shall exploit them, until the day of the rope, the begining of the one and only Holocaust!

read the fucking first sentence of the OP. Everyone here is voting for him. The only doubts are that he's actually anti-zionist when everything he's said and done has been contrary.

I'm voting for him, I bought the fucking hat, not because I think he's the second coming of hitler but because I want to see a politician make some changes. If he keeps his word on at least a few of the things he's talking about then i'm a happy man.

I can't wait for summer to be over

An argument was posted. We can't force you to actually think. Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.

Wew.

The shill moves the goalpost further. I have already demonstraighted your goals in the previous post. You say you support him, but in actuallity, go to take him down. I have seen it in the anti-pence crowd, where you infiltraighted a legitimate argument to subvert it into a anti-trump wankfest. And I see that you also put up a showing sign in your words that you arn't one of us. Though, I will not tell you what it is, for obvious reasons. Now shoo demoralizers, with your concern shilling!

I like the way you think.

Also, nice Hitler dubs.

tl;dr pic related

Webm said it better.
And the webm is one of those things that keeps we on the righteous path.

To be fair, I'm also not a fan of Pence.

All right. The facts are that he's shifted the overton window to the right. It's becoming increasingly acceptable to say non-PC things in public. He has said some great things about deporting illegals, building a wall, and halting Muslim immigration (now backpedaling on that some, though).

On the other hand, he married off three of his four adult-aged children to kikes, has jews in advisory positions, blatantly shills for Israel in a grotesque manner, and even made this special Israel committee with an ex-military jew and bankruptcy jew lawyer as cochairs (with the pretext of creating "peace" in the region).

I think it's just a classic example of the devil offers you something you want, while at the same time, he traps you. Even so, I'm not sure if Trump is a knowing stooge or ignorant, and nor do I think that jew's plan with him on capitalizing and manipulating angry whites will not backfire on them. Jew has always played with genuine distress in a populace to further his aims, but he's still playing with fire that it will always go his way.

I don't think you understand what that is. The point of it is to get you to not vote for him which doesn't make sense when the OP reaffirms multiple times that he's voting for him and that you should vote for him too.

The whole point is to have some realistic fucking expectations.

Trump fanatics are pathetic; a significant portion of the them are accusing Iron Ann of being a shill because she was critical of Trump's VP choice. Even more so considering that as early as two weeks ago, they would sage-bomb and report anyone who mentioned the fact she dated a poo-in-the-loo and a negroid.

You faggots need to come up with a new script to follow, this one's getting really stale.

tell me bud, what are my goals? What goalpost did I establish and move?

Do you even know what moving the goalpost means?

Hitler did not have a core philosophy either.

The real Trump delusion is the fact he has no principles either and probably won't even build the wall.

I don't think we can expect the moon of him. There's the pretext from some that he's the God-Emporer incarnate, and going to give us storm-bolters and ceramite. I don't think that's true, but we need to accept that he has to play the game to get a spot at the table. If he has to coalesce with the Jew and engage in their realm, then I think it has to be done.

I may not be as wise as some people on this board, but I do know that you cannot be overt with this stuff.

Trump has a game to play: He's been building his board. He has his rooks set up in the wings. He has his bishops a few spaces away from the queen.

We just need to afford him the opportunity to play his turn out. Otherwise, what will we have to show for ourselves.

Losing steam, newfriend?

No shit. No one said otherwise.

sage

Holla Forums at full throttle, folks.

Another keen argument.

Trump is obviously on our side and we should support him. The point is that he is the beginning, but not the end.

Another non argument, and you even used nigger lingo. I'm beginning to see a pattern.

Bump

STOP BUMPING SLIDE THREADS YOU NIGGERS FAGGOT KIKES!!!
THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD! REPORT+SAGE!

I have alreayd outlined your fucking goal.

wew

Do you even understand the point of the OP?

Tl;dr: We shouldn't get lazy once Trump is in office

That's the whole point. Trump being openly pro-zionist is not 4D chess, it means we have more work to do.

We shouldn't let the movement behind him or his inner circle get usurped by sleazy kikes under the idea its all just political chess, and that behind the scenes he really is fully 14/88.
Otherwise this will just be another Alt-Right.

They'll try to talk him out of the wall, they'll try to talk him into a war with Syria, they'll try to talk him out of immigration restrictions. More money to Israel and (((Wall Street))). Etc.

If we get lazy, that's exactly what will happen.

And to make sure we don't get lazy. As another user said, the fight is just beginning.

He never said not to vote for Trump. Anywhere. Trump is the key to shifting the overton window and really kicking off a western awakening.

The OP wasn't even as much a criticism of Trump, as of the movement itself. Here we have our best, and by all means only chance at stopping the decay. And yet we should put up with him surrounding himself with zionists? At the risk of being labeled "shills"?

Yes, let's not think critically for a moment and realize what happens and forget what we're actually trying to do here.

THIS.

breitbart.com/london/2016/04/10/thought-europes-muslims-gradually-blend-britains-diverse-landscape-known-better/

You know what rustles my jimmies, all these Nazier-than-though Muslim-cocksucking shills. I sure hope they are all Ottomans in disguise.

Those dubs + that post

People dont realize how much of a filthy rat kike you have to be today to make a fortune in "bussiness", only the deepest psycopaths climb to the top.
Trump is just a narcissistic psycopath, just watch some of his interviews, he is also fully aware of what is going on in the world, else he wouldnt be playing the game. People has been aware of the jewish problem for millenia already, some autists here think they are the spear head because they say the greatest story never told.
Things have to get much much worse before it gets any good, and all you have to do at this point is: network, spread information, work towards collapsing the system, be prepared for the collapse and bring alternatives and power to the post-collapse.
I hope Trump wakes up more than a few.

I take it you're accusing me of being a "demoralizer"? There's a difference between posting sad pauls and saying "this guys great but we also need to think realistically about the future"

I never said you shouldn't vote for trump, I've only said to have realistic expectations and don't freak out when people question his positions. You should always be thinking critically and analyzing a situation, or as some people say "think 4th dimensionally"

Oy vey, goy. Why are you supporting Trump. I mean I support Trump too, but maybe we should support Hillary because it is the current year. Islamophobia, Black Lives Matter and so on.

Great analysis of the OP, friend :D

Agreed, our society is far too open. Allowing for cucked ideals to take root. The thought that everyone is equal and that 70 IQ subhumans have a place in the world is holding our species back.

We need to think long term. Not worry about a single hungry child or hurting someone's feelings, but instead focus on the strongest gene pool and creating a culture of excellence.

Backwards cultures and toxic ideologies need to be remorselessly purged.

/thread

It's pretty god damned pathetic how bad alot of people here are at identifying people's intentions based on what they post, especially considering how good at it they they seem to think they are.

OP has it exactly right, although frankly I'm not even going to vote at this point. I refuse to vote for anyone who has Israel's dick in his mouth, regardless of whether he intends to bite it off. That decision requires no more justification on Trump's behalf than it would anybody else.

He told a kid at one point that he was Batman. If his intentions really are what Holla Forums desperately wants to believe they are, he's going to have to do it as Batman would, alone, having consciously alienated those who supported him when no one else did. I'd much rather be proven wrong and end up feeling bad about it than signing up for the exact same republican distraction that has kept us from honestly fixing the country since the civil rights era.

I will never take another leap of faith in my life that relies on the intentions of someone else.

This is copypasta. I've seen this EXACT same blogpost posted here at least a few times.

You're shilling just as hard as OP, you're clearly not from around here if you doubt the multi-level memetics Trump has been using and the fact that Holla Forums is always right and Holla Forums loves Trump. Fuck off my board

SEPTEMBER
E
P
T
E
M
B
E
R

Dubs confirm first post kike shill

I've never seen it here before, and I'm here a lot. Plus OP mentions the new special Israel committee. That just happened last week. I think you're a liar.

That was not the majority of Holla Forums, that was a few autists circle-jerking over nothing, Trump has pretty much been our mascot for over a year now and we've looked extensively into all of his redpilled implications in his speeches and determined that he is a force to be reckoned with, especially because of how all the globalists have reacted to him.

You are also clearly not from around here if you doubt that Holla Forums isn't always right.

Reality is what's at stake here. And pragmatists are the people who forfeit the pursuit of truth for what works. It's the idealists who built western civilization, and the practical who begat constant revolution. Democracy and statistics are proper means for this sort of back and forth, but truth (logos) is the honorific term we apply not just to scientific facts but to ideal propositions which undeniably represent the unique genius of our race's rational faculty. Besides, you cannot defeat evil without the proper moral force, which is to be found in meditative rather than ordinary public discourse.

It seems like Holla Forums is increasingly becoming a brain-dead frenzy. That's the 'feel' most posts give off. You used to find some of the best discussion here after the first exodus, but it looks like nowhere can escape entropy into retardation.

in multiple quickly filled stickies. With the mods.

People built panic bunkers and shit. Don't tell me it was just a few autists. A lot of people thought shit was going down and it was fucking nothing.

Yeah, no shit.
>>>/reddit/

So since you claim to represent some Holla Forums hivemind, tell me, is that Holla Forums was right about the futility of voting into the jewish system, or was Holla Forums right when it said not voting is for good goys? I forget.

Or is it maybe that Holla Forums, your personal board that is, is 'always right' because people like you will throw literally anything at the wall like a paranoid autist and brag about what happens to stick, disregarding the majority of things that don't?

They had no basis for it, unlike all of our support for Trump, they were literally watching the fucking stock market move up and down like it always does and sperging out because they don't know how the stock market works.

so they were, y'know.

WRONG?

4 autists who don't represent Holla Forums and didn't do any research were wrong, but Holla Forums has been right on pretty much everything else that they were unified in, like with Trump.

You are literal cancer who does not belong here, go back to whatever containment board you come from.

You should still vote because the alternative is Hillary. Even if Trump isn't what he says he is, he's still way way way better than her.

Your understanding of pragmatism is fucked. Ideals are useless without pragmatism. It's like wanting to fly but instead of being a pragmatist and building a plane, you just jump off your roof and hope for the best.

Pragmatism is a tool, not an end goal. Let your ideals guide you as to what to fight for, but if you're not pragmatic then you'll be overcome by someone who is.

it wasn't 4 autists you fucking autist, a good majority of the board genuinely thought the economy was going to collapse.

I'm not saying you shouldn't support trump, i'm saying you need to pull your head out of your ass and quit acting like its impossible for people on an image board to make dumb calls.

From reading the thread, there's a division between those who zealously support Trump because he's the first presidential candidate that is anywhere near our views and if we are any less zealous in our support, we give the opposition a greater chance to win, and those who support Trump but are cautious regarding his viewpoints, wary that he could just be pandering to our views only to cuck for Israel like so many before. It should be acceptable to discuss Trump's flaws while also supporting him as fervently as possible, otherwise the goal I have for the board, which is to find what is true no matter the consequences, has failed.

What's wrong with you?

EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD SUPPORTS TRUMP

The fucking point is that he is not a god and we can't just vote for him and get lazy. He won't solve every problem. He'll fix some sure, and that's why he deserves our support. But this fight is just beginning. Don't put all your eggs in one basket.

stop bumping this shit blogpost thread

stop engaging with shills and retards

Whether you think he's Hitler 2.0 or not, Trump is our best option.

It's really useless to speculate on the intimate details of Trump's private life and thoughts because we have absolutely no hard evidence that supports either OP, or the people he's criticizing. OP is just as guilty of confirmation bias as the people he's criticizing.

For what little it's worth, if I were in a swing state I'd probably suck it up and vote for him. I'd feel pretty slutty about it though. Rest assured, Trump will win my state.

Indeed, the weak have been infected by marxism and must be culled.
The natural law states that every organism must reproduce.
Our goal must be not to rebel against nature and improve our stock for the purpose of expanding our race. Those that come after us must set foot on Mars, they must expand throughout the universe and if the universe come to an end our descendants shall bare witness to that!

There was a tread on Holla Forums last week which I unfortunately did not archive.
The topic was how we humans most often do not distinguish between the actual biological drive
and the way in which that drive manifests itself. An example is food, we seek out nutritious foods
that are high in calories. Due to the availability of high calorie foods in modern society we
have many who`s biological drive for food tells them to gorge themselves on 2000 calories in a single
sitting. Another example is the sex drive, instead of finding a mate we watch porn. Now in this modern age
we are left with obese porn addicts (Fat fuck who wank the whole day).

Being social is another drive that is misunderstood. We are social beings, we needed to be in order to survive.
The drive to be social and altruistic makes sense when you see the way people have lived since we became people.
And it had a purpose, that of creating a strong group which could rely on each other and survive and prosper.
Now in the modern world the drive to be social causes the trouble we see today, marxism has used it as a vector to
infect many of our people as a memetic virus. Obesity and pornografie have the same root cause as marxism, a misunderstood
biological drive. We must look at what drives us, what the underlying biological instinct is that drives us.
It is the cure to obesity, pornography and marsixm. And we should be ruthless when we cull those that are too sick to be saved.

And now I hope that I did not fuck the formatting up.

I disagree. Trump's past life shows him to be very focused on the bottom line at all times, a fierce and efficient pragmatist but with no thought to higher truth or morality.
There's also the fact that he consistently supports Israel.
So I think the burden of proof lies with those making fantastical claims about a hidden 1488 agenda.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Do you even know what blogpost means? OP isn't updating us on the course of his life, he posted a valid topic of discussion. Get out of here with that shit.

Have it your way but if your state starts looking swingy, get out there. This is important.

Spread the word. Talk about Trump with your friends and family, preferably over some alcohol so they'll be more open to hearing new ideas.

Trump is clearly more redpilled than almost any US politician today. And he has given some hints about 1488 stuff, like using a star of David (Jew star) when critiquing Hillary and stuff like that. But I very much doubt he's quite on Holla Forums's level. That said, he's still a step in the right direction and he deserves our support for that.

What do you think concern trolling means?

Don't devalue the meaning of the word "shll". Broadening and generalizing the meaning of the word only serves to weaken it, which serves only the interest of actual shills. A shill is a person who is paid to post shit they may or may not agree with to support some goal, often political. A shill is NOT someone who disagrees with you. Do not let this term be redefined like so many others.

Wow holy shit. Way to out yourself, (((concerned poster))).

This board is great because it's a mix of people who have frequented it for a long time and know how it works and what it's about, and then you get retards who take every post 100% seriously and start regurgitating it without thinking. If there ever was any legitimacy to D/C on this board, I would guess it would be by inviting uneducated, impressionable idiots to spout whatever they see on this board to convince others to adopt that misguided mindset, and it just grows from there until the whole board becomes an echo chamber of ignorance and anti-intellectualism. This thread is a good way of assessing how many idiots there are who will fall for that. Thankfully there doesn't seem to be a ton, but is evidence that they do exist and are indeed vocal. No candidate is perfect, and to argue against that is pathetic. I love Trump and have supported him even before Holla Forums started praising his name, but I can admit he has flaws. I don't like his anti-vaccination rhetoric or his plans to undermine privacy in the name of anti-terrorism for example. Don't be a sheep blindly following your shepherd, be critical of everything. The majority of you already know that though.

Saying "tbh fam" is not an inside board joke. It's language used by cucked whites.

This is what a pilpul post looks like.

I finally get it…. You're playing the part of an anti-trump shill to make them look embarrassing, right?

The sense of pragmatism you're referring to is not the philosophical sense. In calling ideals "guides" as to what one should "work for," you entirely misrepresent the essence of philosophical idealism–namely, that there is no verifiable external world, and all that exists is mind. On the one hand, there is nothing wrong with your position in that one does tend to fight fire with fire. What you're missing, however, is that once a society such as ours is morally corrupted there is no viable force with which to oppose those in power. The force we need is a moral force, and it is much stronger in religious commitments than statistical "realities." Fighting fire with fire, you move your little Overton Window, achieve some small gains over the public perception for a time. But it is only a short while before this territory is once again forfeit. This is what cooptation is, and in this game you may win some battles but you will ultimately lose the war. Religion is the proper weapon. Religion transcends the limitations of unpopular fact and identity-based group membership.

pfft

Holy shit you can't be real.

I tried to spread the word. When I told my mom I was voting for trump we got into a heated discussion where she basically screamed in my face for five minutes and after just started picking apart her rhetoric she had an actual honest to god panic attack and had to go to the hospital.

I don't know what the fuck is wrong with leftists.

I had many doubts about Trump since the Ben "Kike Annihilator 1488" Garrison started making propaganda pieces in favour of him

This

Their worldview is supported and coddled by everyone around them, so when someone shows how ridiculous and contradictory it is, they're shocked. They've never heard coherent arguments against their positions. The liberal's goal is to create consensus, and when consensus is not reached, they feel antagonized.

www.anonymousconservative.com/blog/touching-the-raw-amygdala-an-analysis-of-liberal-debate-tactics-preface/

this

There's a difference between concern trolling and being cautious.

Concern trolling would be implying we shouldn't support or vote for him or demoralizing us to the point of inaction. ( "I support Trump, but it's not going to matter anyway" :^) )

As opposed to the OP, which is simply a call to action, stating we should up our game, and that the fight is just beginning.

Yep.

Look man, I get what you're saying but I maintain that idealism is worthless on its own. You need pragmatism also. Moral superiority combined with pragmatism is a superior force to idealism or pragmatism alone.

Keep using basketball american slang, keep encouraging their degenerate and anti-intellectual culture. user, it is you who must go back.

Modern leftism is a mental illness. I hear all the time about how they get anxious and panicky when confronted by views and especially statistics that conflict with their ideals.

Gotta go see the speculation on HOW THE FUCK Melania ended up using the First Sheboon's former speech. ttfn

No sweat. I'm screwing around.

lol

great article

No, read the thread. The whole point of this level of meming is to be fired up. We aren't wishy washy lolbergs, and we aren't nihilist reddit. The fanaticism fuels the memes which have taken over huge swaths of the normalfag-net. EVERYONE here knows Trump isn't going to go full speed 1488, but like we discussed last fall, concern trolling like OP only serves to throw a wrench in the creative process. The ONLY people who don't get that is very new users like cdf176 who don't understand the point. They think they're super intellectual and that no one is clever like they are, and assume the older users haven't heard all of their tripe already. That's why everyone else shows up to tell them to shut the fuck up and lurk untill they get it. Now shut the fuck up and lurk more until you get it.

Jesus Christ you guys screaming shill at every post that isn't MUH GOD EMPEROR are obnoxious. Trumps rise is because of the effect that WE have had on nationalist politics in America, not the other way around.

Why you guys seem to think we live and die by Trump and Trump alone I have no idea. Pointing out Trump's faults is not "demoralization", it's being realistic and preparing accordingly for how we do things after he gets elected.

Stop being such butthurt faggots and trying to live in bubbles. Trump isn't perfect and neither are we, nobody is immune from criticism.

Damn, and I thought I was on wholechan. Fuck off.

That said, I get your point about fanaticism fueling meme magic. That's definitely valuable. But this thread isn't about slowing down the Trump train, it's about realizing that Trump isn't the end-all be-all. It's not saying we shouldn't give him our full support and keep pumping out the OC, it's saying that we should realize that Trump is first stage of this fight, not the end of it.

Perfect timing!…

This is the perfect example specimen of the "I'm new here and I don't get it" crowd.

Another perfect example of someone who's too new to have been here for this already and doesn't get it!

THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS

I'm gonna need an actual contradicting argument, not just "shut up newfag". I'm not about to bust out my fucking epeen so we can have a pissing contest, dipshit. Make an actual argument or fuck off.

Okay, we get it, you're pretending to be an obnoxious cancerfag, calm down.

The IQ of this board seriously dropped after Trump people stopped asking questions or making good posts and a lot of cuckservatives wondered in thinking they were in good company.

If you had read the OP fully, you would have realized that it fits the description of a concern troll perfectly.

Maybe try and deduce the motivation for certain actions before replying

top jej I've been here since goyimgate you fucking spastic, not everyone who disagrees with you is a newfag or a shill. I voted for Trump in the primaries, I'm going to vote for Trump in the election what exactly am I not getting?

Funny how shills never can never make actual arguments, they just use shaming tactics. Now, who else was it that works the same way?

Bumping the shit out of this

No you dont get it preaching to the quire and constantly derailing every thread with your high intensity autism does not fuel the Trump campaign you fucking idiot

ok

Who is arguing otherwise?

not true, Rosenberg had a definitive one

See

You acting like a newfag is the point. You don't get to decide what is and is not an argument based on your feefees. By that very same metric you yourself have made no argument and are demanding that this board change to suit your whim. If you don't like it here, you can fuck right off. But don't complain about how you don't like our board and expect to not look like an entitled faggot.

PRAISE KEK

You're right, but the dank fucking memes that comes from that autism does help the trump campaign.

You're talking out of your ass at this point, user.

Not an argument. :^)

Not an argument :^)

So who do I vote for, Chaim?

It's going to be Killary vs Trump, barring any GOPe fuckery. Trump may not be perfect but he won't declare war on Russia, will destroy (((ISIS))), won't congratulate BLM coons on shooting cops and being violent fucks, won't pretend Globalism is great, and won't turn a blind eye to the Islamification of Europe.

We need to eradicate the kikes, but it won't happen overnight unless we really do get Hitler. Right now the best we can do is undo their game plan and remove one piece at a time. You don't get to the king by avoiding the pawns.

Also, welcome to the hurtbox new friend.

Demoralization thread #832565 created, $0.05 has been deposited into your account.

I've made my arguments, you fags have yet to respond to them. You're doing a fair job at avoiding them, though.

Hey now! The OP said hes voting for trump! That means it's totally okay for him to try to concern troll and get people to not vote for trump! Because you can't lie about who you're voting for on the internet! Pilpul isn't real afterall! So don't say mean thing or else this is some how a trump circlejerk!

This. Trump will fix the immediate problem of wetbacks and muslims invading our country.

You vote for Trump but you also stop being a faggot who thinks that he's infallible. He's running against evil incarnate, it's not very hard to see Trump is the better choice, even for normies. Just stop acting like every dumb thing he does is muh 4D chess. Mussolini had critics from the right too you know.

By you're very own metric you have in fact NOT made any arguments this entire thread. Sucks when people use your own daggers against you, eh? :^)

What are you talking about, click me ID and you can take a look at every one. And you're calling other people newfags?

You moron.

Plan for the worst…. Meme for the best.

Until he proves otherwise, which he will not you fucking heretic, Trump is the God Emperor of the Imperium of Man.

By your very own metric of what is and is not an argument you yourself have not made a single argument. Sucks when people use your own daggers against you, eh newfriend? :^)

The issue of Trump has people ignoring logic for feelings, making excuses for Israel support, supporting internet censorship, removal of gun rights, etc. It's been bizarre. MAGA, but don't cuck yourselves in the process.

Seems pretty reasonable. Especially given that Trump is a first time politician during the current year. If someone can explain to me why such a majority is willing to bend on these issues that doesn't involve Holla Forums being played, it would help my sanity.

Oh I don't you could

READ THE FIRST FUCKING SENTENCE OF THE OP YOU FUCKING MONGOLOID

Stop supporting the shill.

4u

Having been around since before the first exodus, and even before halfchan turned into a honeypot, I wonder what an "oldfag" is to you.

Instead, it just appears that since a few months there is an active attempt at stamping out any independent critical thought on this board under the guise of fighting "shills".

We shouldn't turn a blind eye to the reality of things. The OP raises a very valid point: What do we do if the kikes try and use them for their own ends?

Ignoring it is not going to make it go away. It's a call to action. I and others are not going to shut up because this scenario is uncomfortable to you.

It's like the whole Shmita thing all over again. Different subject, same vibe. Anyone that doesn't follow the consensus and questions it is a "shill" or a "newfag", even if they warn about holes in reasoning or scenarios that would affect us negatively. (Like Trump's entire inner circle being filled with pro-zionists)

I don't see why we shouldn't we worried about this. How is he going to follow an independent policy if all his closest advisers and cabinet are neck-deep in the zionist lobby? How is this not somehow a relevant question?

Read the actual op instead of the subject line you fucking shitposting troglodyte.

Cries out in pain as they hit you. Is there any reasonable explanation that doesn't involve being co-opted, and do you know where the /new/smen went?

Another poster already btfo of this kind of weakshit shilling. See
I think it's time for you to leave, newfriend. You won't be missed.

You keep implying that you're winning but nobody is buying it.

That's one massive leap you're making there.

So asking about how we can prevent Trump from listening too much to the kikes is the same as spamming child porn?

That's some serious mental gymnastics.

Regardless, I'll repeat the question: What are we going to do about it?

Because apparently, launching an anti-zionist campaign like the OP suggesting is "concern shilling".

Huehuehuehue

Not an argument :^)

[Citation needed] But I know you won't be able to provide it

The same thing weve been doing forever. Holla Forums is not your personal army to decide how we act

That's not something to be proud of.

This.

Yet another thread to make us concerned about trump, disgusting.
Come back after the election and do this, when he is already in the white house.

user specifically brought up the pro-Israel concerns to which your reply is:
What is the same thing "we've" been doing forever, anyway user? Does it include supporting politicians that want to fight for our greatest ally?

Mind bending. I want to give you a 8.5/10, but it's pretty common anymore.

Why even bother having a discussion here?
Are you okay with a neocohen VP? Are you okay with ultra hardliners advising Trump on how to deal with Israel?

Look at how much shit someone like Putin got for as much as posing with a bunch of rabbis.

It was a rhetorical question. If anti-zionist campaigns and memeing are "concern shilling" now, then I wonder what these people would have us do instead.

It's not an attempt at fomenting concern. It's an actual problem.

We'll make multiple threads if he as much as stubs his toe, but a bunch of sleazy AIPAC leeches trying to maneuver themselves into his inner circle isn't something that should concern us? Wew.

We should be tearing those people apart. Find every dirt we can and spamit all over social media. We need to sow the seeds of doubt in the mind of Trump that the people he is letting on his team are not what he thinks they are.

We need to create division between the Emperor and the kikes trying to take over his campaign under our noses. Before he even has set a foot in the White House.

Holla Forums is dead

It's not dead, it's just bought way too heavily into it's own memes.

ITT: Autist taking memes seriously and feeling legitimately threatened by them

Wow. And you were saying something about mind bending?
Social Media raids
Making propaganda
Dissemination of information
Worshipping an egyptian meme god

POL has always been a philo-semitic breitbart tier Trump site you stupid newfag

how about we know shills are trying day and night to insert a wedge between Trump and Holla Forums by enhancing his proximity with kikes despite the fact we cold raise the same concerns with Hillary.

Shills are doing this to distract us from the reasons we are voting Trump. Kikes may be the priority, but it is not the the most pressing matters nor the first achievable one, Taking care of TPP, Aliens, bringing job back and building the wall will come first. Then destroying the NARRATIVE will go in pair with proving the world in his mandate(s) that nationalism is viable and in fact needed. He already shifting the Overton window, and that in itself is enough.

So when you create a shit thread liek this, you indulge the shills, you might be genuine in your sentiment, but you are playing the kikes game.

These things are for a candidate that openly supports Israel. What don't you get about this?

And anyone who thinks the occasional dogwhistle is anything more than pandering and wishful thinking until proven otherwise is digging their own grave.

The problem is people being denounced for even bringing this up instead of worshiping Trump as an infallible God.

The moment we justify something because Shillary is doing is, is the moment we go off the deep end.

Shifting the overton window alone isn't enough when a bunch of kike advisers can move it back.

Christ, what is happening to this place?

Holy fuck enough of this already. We ALL know hes not the perfect Holla Forums candidate and he is alittle goofy but hes the best chance we have at bringing nationalism to America. If he wins in November he will be remembered as one of the founders of new nationalism in the history books. We should continue to support him all the way through to the election.

This. When did Pol/ ever hate jews?

As far as I'm concerned a vote for Trump is a vote against Hillary. I may not agree with Trump on all of the issues, but I agree with him more than Hillary.

Whether he will stick to his platform is another question. I acknowledge that Trump may or may not be a puppet, but if there's even a chance that he will deliver then I think that it's worth voting for him. It's not like voting takes much time out of my day.

Hey dumbfuck, we know. He's not Jesus. We just need him to stop SocJus and illegals.

No. Reread.
Everyone has heard your shit already. You're not smart or clever, and you're certainly missing the point.

And If anons on Holla Forums want to make memes about him, worship a frog god that is thousands of years old and call him the god emperor then let them. Its an election year lets enjoy it and hope Trump really is the best Holla Forums president.

the point fly so far above his head! it's going out! and HOOOOOOOMERUUUUUN!!!!!!

So compromise when actual power is at play, but not when it comes to speech. The whole election is a Gordian knot but you're not supposed to talk about it on a Nepalese amphibian aficionado board.

We've hammered him over certain issues and he's changed his stance, but not this one. It's suspect, user. That's all.

trump oaths are broken

Nigger detected.

op>>6791224
Stp supporting a shill

Both of those things are true, though. While we don't need a democracy there, nor should we be funding any efforts to fund one there, there is no other democracy in the area.

If you think I'm wrong, tell me why.

Israel is not a democracy in the first place and democracy itself is evil.

D E E P L Y C O N C E R N E D

I honestly hope this is some kind of shitpost.

Tell me more.
Opinion discarded.

Holla Forums having an intelligent conversation?
My Holla Forums?
I'm almost proud.

Stopped reading there. Take you esoteric faggotry and beta intellect somewhere else. Everyone has to deal with the Jewish world Aristocracy when we live in a Christian Zionist and Communist dominated world. You just have to.

No one thinks that he's going to holocaust all non-whites. He's not the next hitler unfortunately. That being said, his hardline stance on immigration and sand-niggers is all I need to give him my full support.
He is the step in the right direction. The memes are great and are enjoyable. Anyone who takes the "God emporer" may may seriously has autism.

Your Holla Forums must be 4chan

Hitler didn't do that, moron.

user's right though. Democracy is defined as "rule of the majority", when the majority aren't fit to rule or have any say whatsoever.

You need to learn about the Juden lies

The anti-trump concern posting in this thread has inspired me. Have a bunch of poorly drawn mspaint strawman(ish) pictures.

go back to r/the_donald if you can't form a coherent argument past shitty meme pictures from cuckchan

;^)

OH MY FUCK! MY SIDES!

Sad! But, glad you found a cause, user. I'm sure your ancestors will look upon your bravery with pride.

WOOOOOO

oh fug my sides you really showed him :DDD

"Islamophobia" is a good thing. Islam needs to be purged.

POSTED THE SAME MINUTE

Nah nigga, they fresh. You're welcome.

nice vpn. unpaid or paid?

That's what I thought too. Same shitty dragon ball reaction pics

You might not consider it as such. But this thread stands in testimony to it. OP was denounced primarily for merely stating that Trump surrounding himself with ultrazionist kikes is a problem, and that we should be wary and prepare to up our game.

On a board were posing with a bunch of rabbis or believing in the holocaust narrative gets you denounced as an unreliable kike loving boot-licking race-traitor

These things (involving Trump) can't even be mentioned. Not without page after page of shill accusations and spammers trying to shut down the discussion.

You claim we are producing propaganda and raiding social media, but where is the thread were we go on the offensive against his recent Jew advisers? Like we did with Hillary? (Kissinger, Soros, etc.)
I agree we shouldn't attack Pence, and those most closely associated with him. But the Zionist cancer metastasizing within his campaign as we speak must be rooted out before he has given his inauguration speech.

America First must unequivocally mean America First before Israel. We must not allow his advisers to continue pushing the "Greatest Ally" shit. If we can't influence Trump directly, we must influence his mainstream supporters. In fact, we should push the anti-zionist narrative as soon as possible. On both sides of the isle.

Multiculural intolerance, closed borders, Palestinian genocide and nuclear weapons for the Shillary supporters.

Foreign aid and non-interventionism (among other things) for mainstream Trump supporters.

The moment this stops being about our principles, it turns into a vulgar personality cult.
Trump is a means to and end, not the goal itself. He shouldn't be immune to having his inner circle examined, especially when it could make the difference between heralding a new era of American and Western nationalism, or having a charismatic puppet in charge, who is controlled by a clique of Jewish Wormtongues.

Except they're just a straw men. The OP never told others not to vote for Trump, nor that he was considering not voting for him.
Nor that the problem is a single obscure clerk working for one of his firms.
And nowhere was it implied that you shouldn't be allowed to disagree because of "Free Speech".

Think about it: In who's best interests is it to kill any discussion on this board?

Working with Jews is miles away from filling your entire campaign staff and future cabinet with them. Just look at how much trouble previous presidents had with just a handful of token Jews as their advisers. A few is a major problem. Cabinets and advisory groups full of them is beyond dangerous.

tl;dr

Instead of people sperging about for "insulting the god emperor", try to follow example and post facts. Instead of spamming 2,000 char "SHILL!!!" posts.
Summarize why you believe these people are not a danger to Trump and what we stand for. Compile it so we can repost it in other threads when this comes up. Non-Holla Forumsaks lurk here too. What do you think is going to convince them more?

Why do you spend so much time in MS Paint when you get paid a per-post commission?

Holy fuck I wish I got paid to fight anti white shills.

but you aren't white, Chaim

Everything you've done so far has been an attempt to shutdown a discussion about top ranking zionists trying to influence Trump.

I wonder in who's best interests this would be

All of that shit you demand we do? All the awareness you want to raise against Trump's underlings? Yeah, no one is stopping you from doing that. We just so happen to think you're a faggot and want you to know. The fact that you're demanding this board change to suit you is really interesting.

And yes I know they're strawmen(ish), I even said it myself. ALL the mspaint arguments are strawmen. That's the point, it's why they're funny.

Saaage. We don't care how concerned you are. Fuck off, this is OUR board.

It's ironic, since half this thread is you spamming
haha you're being retarded, so hilarious :DD

Who is this "we" you keep talking about?

him and his 10 VPNs

your board?

Read

Well fuck! If I'd known that I'd be telling you to be concerned about Trump this whole time!

no, his OP talk about delusion and how Holla Forums is not seeing he is surrounded by kikes, or refusing to talk about it.

WE KNOWN THIS FROM DAY 1 YOU GIGANTIC FAGGOT

we also know this is a pressure point shills will mash on relentlessly the same way they are using the MSM to present the Don as the next hitler and being the kikes worts nightmare
**reminder shills play both side*

just because OP is more subtle about it changes nothing, OP ultimately outs himself with the line of thought he used, that is not reflective of Holla Forums consensus that Trump is the best possible choice despite jews connections.

it is textbook definition of concern trolling… it WOULD make sense if no one knew about the kikes surrounding him or actively denied it.

we know already! give it a rest for fuck sake

Your concern is noted.

Like if everyone dismissed every time that Trump cowtows to Israel or gives Israel their own special snowflake advisory council with "muh 4D chess"?

inb4 false flag posting.

Hey, I'm thirsty. Is water okay?
Low energy defeatism, m8. Holla Forums consensus is that this is cuck behavior.

Hope I'm wrong, but this has all the signs of people getting played. Being critical of narratives is what got all of us here. It's a damn shame and honestly worrying to see that put aside over a single politician with zero history in the field. Idealistic, ya. Fuck me for the notion on this board of all places.

Fuck off faggot, you couldn't have actually read what he said within that time.

that's not denying he's surrounded by kikes you delusional bundle of stick, tha's arguing the just because he is surrounded by kikes, or is pandering to them, does not mean he is bought off or their pawn.

have you ever considered the possibility ya have to pander to the jews to get elected? at least for now?

the only argument I ever saw that raised concern to be is his offsprings marrying jews,
to that we can argue forever whether it was a sacrifice to ensure their support and to actively negate any attempted hostility. there is a reason these anti-semite claims never stick or that he is aligned with the kikes, or just simply doesn't care.

will that stop Holla Forums from memeing him into the next POTUS? hell no, as long he moves the country in the right direction, he gets my vote, period.

OY VEY

So if he continues pandering to Israel as hard as he is now for years into his presidency, I can drag your anonymous ass back out with a screencap and make you eat crow?

Reinterpreting the obvious conclusion (that the Don is as much in bed with the jew as much as anyone else) with skewed wishful thinking (that the Don just wants to appear to be in bed with the jew but is secretly Hitler) may as well be active denial.

That's right fellow neo nazi! We should be concerned!

"We" Who's we?

I'm not (together with lot's of people in this thread) making any demands from anyone here.
Merely saying what the consequences will be if we allow his inner circle to be taken over by pro-"legal immigration", anti-"Hate Speech" and pro-Zionist sycophants.

"We" in my case simply refers to the board it self. Not Holla Forums as a sort of private legion. But primarily of course, those that support Trump.

Giving it a rest is what allow the alt-right to turn into controlled opposition. Run by pro-zionists. And full of anti-white "civic nationalist" faggots and trannies.

You don't think it's important we don't allow (((them))) to manipulate the platform, turning it into one where we just end up with more "legal" immigration, more wars in the middle east, more tax cuts for "job creating" (((Wall Street))) bankers, lower wages, etc.?

It's already happening. And all we get when bringing this up is threads being spammed with dozens of 1,000 char long "SHILL!!!" posts.

From a general Muslim immigration ban, we've gone to a regional ban, to "extreme vetting".

From "The Wall" we are already heading into the direction of "legal immigration".

From "I'm trying to stay neutral" we have gone to the "most pro-Israel (platform) of all time."

The Kikes are trying to co-opt the whole movement again, as they pretty much always do (See Europe).

Can anyone that disagrees give a rational explanation why we SHOULDN'T care about attempts to co-opt the movement?

All I read is "We knew it from day 1", "It will all turn out alright, wait till January", "It's 4D chess" and of course "SHILL!!!".

The only cure for autism is a bullet

What I still can't wrap my head around is; How did it came down to "Trump vs Hillary"? Well, it was always between the two from the start, but still why these two?

It is not a "both ends of the stick is cover with shit" case, the whole stick is made of shit.

Part of the problem is the old adage about pretending to be retarded. Now there are huge amounts of redditors here who unironically believe the God-Emperor stuff.

I never thought I'd see the day when pointing out someone's clear, emphatic and prolific support of Jews and Israel would draw accusations of being a shill. And the line

is straight out of reddit.

It wouldn't be so bad except that these retards are so fevered and stupid. They can't accept any criticism of Trump whatsoever, even in a case like OP where he says "I'm voting for Trump, but there are a few problems we need to discuss".

The takeaway message is "Zionism is okay when Trump does it".

It's probably the same three teenagers from ropeculture that have been posting the same shit for months. Still pissed that they can't roleplay as edgy revolutionaries.

thats what the
was for, face it I don't know, you don't know

but to me action speak louder than words, so far all his proclaimed love for Israel did not translate into effects, in fact when asked about the israelo-palestinian conflict, he explicitely stated that while he support Israel can't picture any other answer tbh fam he would rather remain neutral in that conflict and would rather negotiate an agreement.
The kikes does not want this.

he also called to repel Common Core. And abolish the TPP.
the kikes does not want this.

he make the fight to illegal immigrant a cornerstone of his campain, and talked against the FED
THE MERCHANTS DOES NOT WANT THIS

so yeah, all of his promised action are screwing with the (((powers that be))), is he backstabing them while putting a gentile smile? who knows, but so far his promised are not aligned with (((their))) interests, and thats enough for me, whether he realize it or not.

was never about trump plataform or the Alt-right, it was about shifting the overton window.

It's kinda true, about "tbh fam".

Thank you (((OP)))

No one here understands 4D-Chess.

When we give the jews their war with Iran, they will finally be satisfied and this will usher-in a new era where jews stop using White gentiles as pawns in geopolitics.

Kek. I feel bad for them, because I actually was excited for and liked the first couple of articles. Then it got weirdly homoerotic.

I think we will know the game is up if Trump doesn't come out hard for the wall in his prime time speech

His neutrality on Israel and general non-interventionist attitude towards foreign policy was one of my favorite things about his platform a year ago, time will only tell if the (((GOP))) rewrites that, or if Trump will flow with their wishes. It was pretty fucking weird to hear speech after speech about the US being the global police after Trump explicitly said we need to stop with that attitude.

The fact that he even remotely feels the need to play to anyone else's tune when he's done perfectly fine as an outsider up until this point is concerning

That is not something to be proud of

Trump might have a cut a deal with Jews.

Trump backs a neocon, proIsrael foreign policy and in return Jews help fund his general election campaign with big $$$$.

I'm actually OK with this if it happened IF we still get the wall, a crackdown on illegals and renegotiated trade deals.

Why should I OR ANYONE ON POL give two shits about the Palestinians and Iranians anyway. They have never done anything for us.

*last night at the RNC

>40 posts in 8 hours

Would explain why he avoids the anti-semite label. The trouble with this is he's already backpedaling on other issues.
Will it be as simple as VP pick/foreign policy? As big of an issue as immigrants are to (((them))), can't see them backing away from it.

Try your vpn again.

Reexamine your life and then swallow a bullet

Stopped reading right there.
I'm not even american, I'm just in it for the memes. I expect many others are the same, even those that are americans and will probably vote for him. Don't mistake it for actual fanaticism.

this im not expecting that the moment he elected he's going to fly the swastika over the white house and start rounding up (((subversives))) but he is by far the most pro white candidate running from either party and he has shifted the overton window right and has allowed our ideology a far amount of wiggle room

And what do you think happens to that overton window if we allow them to pull another Reagan?

There is momentum now. We (both as America and Western civilization it self) are on the crossroads. We cannot allow them to co-opt anything. Give away no ground.

And I'd be just as okay with that. But apparently the (((GOP Apparatchiks))) are not having it. They need everything. Cheap "legal" migrants, (((Wall Street))) tax cuts, "Fair" Trade.
What do you think will happen when you let these kikes run America's trade policy? These people spent decades exploiting our people. In who's pocket do you think the trade deal savings will end up?

You give a hand, they take an arm.

Apparently being even mildly concerned about this makes you a shill.

Quote the exact post. You can't. Demanding action is entirely different from pointing out a dangerous situation that we might prefer to deal with before it's out of our league. Hence we need rather than you/we should.

Tell that to cafcc5, who's denouncing people left and right as being newfags and shills for merely implying kikes trying to co-opt Trump might be concerning.

They are not co-opting anything because the alt-right and trump were never 1488 to begin with. The overton window already shifted and they proved to be useful.At this point you are just proving e133c3 right.

I not once called you autistic. You seem upset, my friend. Have a Trump.

"a call to action" right out of your own mouth, faggot. For someone who is desperate to imply he's not new here, that was a pretty rookie mistake. Perhaps you should shut the fuck up and lurk more until you get the hang of this place.

This guy gets it. More memes, less concern shilling.

Yep, stick to the memes, let the adults talk politics

I'm in it for the extreme asspain that it causes libs myself.

Gee, you seem kinda salty right now. It's almost as though you're mad that no one cared enough to be concerned.

lol try harder faggot

yeah why

No Trump folder in the world is going to hide how big of a redditor you are.

Why would I give a shit, this isn't my thread.

Back to /int/ faggots and take your dank memes with you.

What are we supposed to do though? If ISIS really pulls off a major attack like that, we have to respond somehow.

It speaks volumes that you totally don't care because it's not your thread, but you're still engaging me, an will continue to because you're bitter. Have a Trump, my friend; afterall, as of now he is officially the republican candidate, and nothing you say or do can stop it.

If we let the immigrants bang our wives, they'll realize freedom isn't all bad.

laughing at autists is one of the reasons to stay on Holla Forums during the summer of an election year. If you think this is me "engaging" you your standards for conversation are pretty fucking pathetic.

'tis an awesome thing to see, my good man, have an upvote bump.

I already voted for him in my state primary you complete fucking retard. I'll kneel down and pray that this board can get back to the way it was before after you all go back to school.

A Call to action by the OP. Wew.

Or are you implying I am the OP?

Putin, Orban, Marine Le Pen, the AfD and others weren't full 1488 to begin with either.

(((Their))) co-opting is bad even when the targets aren't full blown "Gas the Kikes, Race War Now".
The overton window has shifted because people like us weren't satisfied with the status quo. Stopping now when it has moved a inch will make us lose momentum. Being blind to future obstacles will not help us.

I have no idea what happened to this place the last few months. Which brings me to…

Pretty much this. There is realpolitik, and there's caving in to every one of their demands. His key platform - the one that made him popular in the first place - should be sacrosanct. I don't see how we can allow his (((advisers))) to dilute the message and force him to backpedal. (((Them))) trying to co-opt the movement and force another kosher neocohen platform is a direct threat to everything we're accomplishing. I don't see how pointing this out makes you a "concern shill".

Considering you are going to outstanding lengths to defend the OP and insist we should be concerned, yes I think you agree with the OP's call to action (in YOUR OWN FUCKING WORDS no less).

Still engaging, have a Trump, my sore, sore, friend.

But I AM winning.

still arguing isn't any better, user

I gotta do something while waiting for Trump to talk.

That's just annoying. No puzzle would come with such small pieces.

How about you just shitpost in the stickies like everyone else

I share his opinion that there is danger ahead. And while I'm not demanding action, I do share the opinion that if we don't do something about it, it will bite us in the ass.

But enough of that. What do you think about it?
It's obvious (((they're))) trying to co-opt the movement and force Trump to dilute his platform. Don't you believe it's in our best interests to preempt this?

I don't see why people are losing their shit about both pointing this out and saying we can do something about this. Like one poster mentioned: Since when does pointing out the dangers of Jewish influence make you a "concern shill", especially when all posts explicitly state we should support Trump and vote for him?

I already told you what I think. Know your role. If you feel like marching around with a swastica armband, stoping people walking by on the sidewalk to tell them about ALL THE JEWS THAT WORK FOR TRUMP, that's great. In fact, I love watching youtube videos of brother dean. If that's what you know your role is, awesome. But don't think people aren't going to call you a concern trolling faggot for insisting we stop what were doing and act concerned. People here really like to spread pictures of Donald Trump's face on warhammer 40k pictures.

Believe it or not I'm actually kinda having fun posting in this thread.

Thinking about this all. It's fucking ridiculous that people here can seemingly not say anything that as much as implies the whiff of critique or concern when it comes to Trump.

Everyone is apparently supposed to support him unconditionally, even when a bunch of recent kike advisers try to uproot his platform.
Everything needs to be enveloped into thick layers of virtue signaling. For if not, pointing this out or merely hinting at it results in an avalanche of shrieking "SHILL!!!" posts.

Compare this to discussions here about Putin, Le Pen, Orban, Nigel, Frauke Petry and numerous other populist and nationalist leaders.
The only thing shutting down this discussion achieves (not just here), is allowing the movement to be co-opted, and the kikes isolating Trump from his supporters.

(((They))) don't want a discussion about this. They don't want their names mentioned. They want to silently morph Trump's platform into another kosher neocohen agenda, so that by the time we hit November, they might as well just have put Jeb on the ticket.

We need to do more than photoshop Trump into the god emperor. The only people that really gain from us doing nothing but shitpost on a Vietnamese pictures board is (((them))). Not us, not Trump.

Then send Trump an email.
We'll see.

Well I disagree. Plain and simple. Getting him in is priority one.

Seriously, I'm blown away that you haven't been here for every single "Trump is a jew, his daughter is a jew, he loves jews, he waved hi to a jew" threads since September. This is no longer the time. You had you're window, we had our discussions, and the train has now left the station. All you are accomplishing here is having waves of people telling you to fuck off, while the two other rope culture kids run in to be salty.

Consider the possibility that Trump's campaign used Holla Forums & like minded from the jump. Since almost day 1, it was pretty shilly regarding him. The difference was that Holla Forums liked the wrapping. Lots of anons (both genuine and shill) have been critical for awhile. It's always been the same response.

The idea that he is a candidate beholden to us, let alone his own words or "dogwhistles", is absurd. We've been on the PC train for so long, someone in the limelight triggering mudslimes and rainbow hairs was bound to gain this reaction.

That's just politics, m8. Not Trump. Blue for awhile, Red for awhile, all dick in the ass. NO ONE gets elected that won't play ball. Brexit got people confused, sadly.

Ya, and they know that. That's why there's no way in hell they would give the population a real choice like Brexit in Burgerstan. Not to say there isn't hope, but placation through giving each side a turn at the shovel is not it. We're close, but you're delusional if you think it'll happen under the current political structure.

Again with the we and appeal to majority. 1) It's not accurate 2) Join a Pokemon club.

If you're triggered by other opinions, congrats. You've discovered a big pro as to why people choose to discuss here. What the fuck is this rope culture thing anyway? DOTR?

Stopped reading there. This model has been used so many times to peddle defeatism, its retarded.

When are you going to learn this shit doesn't work on us?
Your propaganda does two things: entrenches us, and makes us want to take a break from the site to go redpill on twitter.

That's lose-lose for you, shill.

Have a trump, my ass demolished friend.

I and others have already pointed out it's happening as we speak. Sending Trump an email alone isn't going to work. Besides, this is bigger than Trump.

Instead of spamming already months old memes, we need to expose the people trying to do this. Here you have popular candidate, and sleazy backroom politicians are trying to smother his platform. Get the crowd riled up against them.

After he is no longer obliged to listen to us? After he is isolated by an opaque inner circle?

Waiting till January takes too long.Once the election is over it's senators, representatives, world leaders and the internal power dynamics of his cabinet that will concern him. We (meaning everyone that will vote for him in November) will no longer be essential. He won't need us any longer.

Well good, you're doing the right thing.

Which btw, is exactly what the OP is encouraging.

Took some time off to work, shitposter. /new/sman if you really care that much

You two are right! The trump campaign is behind this! We are #hillarymissiles now!

Wew. This place truly has degenerated.

You take your independent thoughts back to reddit, Schlomo.

Seriously, just enjoy the crazy and build ammo to post Paul told you so's a year from now. It's the best we can do.

You know, you actually had me interested in actually talking to you for a minute. Then that mess of a post fell out of you. I don't know why I bothered. By the way saying "thats why we need to (x)" is a call to action. Not your personal army.

In fact you know what, there I sent Trump an email. Now you won't be alone. Fuck off now.

You aren't from these parts, are you?

THESE PEOPLE RIGHT HERE.
THESE FUCKING PEOPLE
I want every genuine Holla Forumsack on here right now to look at these posts and posters very carefully. These are the kind of mindless, shit-for-brains, anti-critical though gutter-scum that are slowly eating away at the foundations of Holla Forums, and have been doing so since the Trump Campaign started. These people aren't "oldfags". These are the low-iq newfag sacks of shit who came in here and thought they were in good company and super clever if they called everyone who didn't suck up to their perfectly-crafted hugbox mentality a "shill". Notice the venomous anger, the blind hatred, the mindless accusations of shilling, the desperate strawman, all directed at the OP who did nothing but simply MENTION that Trump has Jews infesting his campaign, and we should be wary. On Holla Forums of all fucking places, where pointing out Jewish connections is our bread and butter. The OP didn't even tell people not to vote, in fact, he encouraged voting for Trump for multiple valid reasons.

I'm gravely worried about the direction this board is heading. These kinds of people are not smart. They're not even mildly clever. They're well-programed low-iq, nigger-tier, drooling retards who have been trained very well to bark "shill" at anything they disagree with/don't like. These are the kind of people that will kill this entire board and turn it into an anti-intellectual wasteland of virtue-signalling shitposters, all trying too hard to fit into the groupthink.

Any true Holla Forumsacks, such as the OP, who didn't wash in here from Reddit or some other cuckservative shithole after the Trump campaign started, need to heed my warning. This board is at a tipping point. Either we recognise the threat that these cult-like cancerous tumours pose to the intellectual and fact-based nature of this board and call them out as the newfag pieces of filth they are whenever we see them, or we slide further into the brainless, virtue-signalling gutter that Holla Forums is turning into

It truly saddens me to see how far this board has fallen since the first exodus. Stay vigilant, Holla Forumsacks. I'm sure there are some other first-exodusers out there who know what I'm talking about

No.

Tl;dr

I think the problem is your joke isn't funny, and pretty much everybody ITT is accusing OP of being a shill for the slightest thing.

Wew lad

I agree with you but you aren't saying anything anyone else in this thread hasn't already said and you're posting a wall of text nobody is actually gonna read anyway, so you're kinda gay.

HERE'S ANOTHER ONE
Seriously just fucking kill yourself, you bottom-feeding, anti-intellectual, troglodyte nigger. You are the cancer that rots this board from within

It upsets you doesn't it?

Cry more, shill.

Trump is going to be elected and theres literally nothing you can do to stop it, no matter how hard you try. You can scream. You can cry. But you can't stop it.

This nigga

I admire your bravado, but a lot of people have left already and the board's been shit for months. If first exodus is bragging rights, it's a pretty bad sign.

Go ahead and use your CTR paycheck to fellate a gun

See this right here? This is exactly the kind of shit I'm talking about in . Just a bunch of well-programmed low-iq niggers trained to bark shill at anyone that challenges their anti-intellectual groupthink. They can't say anything original. They can't come up with a provoking argument. They can't even accruately represent the argument of the person they're accusing of being shill. They're just virtue-signalling autists.

And here they are back again with their shitty strawmen, as if I'm attacking their precious idol.
VOTE FOR TRUMP, YOU MINDLESS SHIT-EATING NIGGERS. I AM GOING TO AS WELL. WE MIGHT HAVE A CHANCE TO SECURE OUR BORDERS AND PROMOTE NATIONALISM IF WE DO
What is so hard for you newfag scumfuck retards to understand? Trump is not the messiah. He is not infallible. He has tonnes of worrying Jewish connections that need to be discussed. That's what we do on Holla Forums - discuss and root out Jew connections.

Your kind crawled in here from shit places like Reddit when the Trump Campaign started to spread your anti-critical thought cult-worship of Trump

LOOK HERE. ANOTHER (((ONE))) READY TO SPOUT THERE SINGLE-SENTENCE MINDLESS SHILL ACCUSATIONS
Grow at least half a brain, you cocksucking mongoloid. Where else but Holla Forums should we discuss kike connections, let-alone the kike connections of the literal POTUS. You shitstains need to be purged for being the biggest group-think, anti-thought pieces of garbage out there.

This, and not just NYC. Work with (((them))) and you get to know their mo.

See this right here?
This is exactly the kind of scripted shit I'm talking about. Just a small group of low iq "media correctors" that hillary has hired to "correct the record", with nothing original to say, that bark scripted cries of hugbox at anyone who won't allow them to astroturf. They can't even sound like Holla Forumsacks. They can't into memes. They can't even give us a good excuse for their concern trolling. Just payed autists.

kek. you got triggered. back to your vpn, faggot

WHERE DID I SAY DON'T VOTE FOR TRUMP
Not everyone who disagrees with your mindless cult-worship is a shill. You're worse than a nigger. At least a nigger is a primitive human and doesn't know better. You, on the other hand, are (presumably) white, meaning you have made a conscious choice to act like a hyper-religious commie fanatic, blinding you of all the kikes we should probably be investigating.

If anything, you're the astroturfing shill trying to destroy any critical thinking and discussion on Holla Forums and our ability to investigate Jewish connections relating to the Trump campaign

Lel

Holla Forums is lost for now, mate. Maybe forever, or maybe it will be decent again after the elections. Otherwise, I think there's been a successful astroturfing for undying Trump love and at the same time shilling on the other side as well, so it's just lots of self-hate going around everywhere, much like with the Evalion fiasco. Jews suck and the focus should always be a deep contemplation of how they could benefit from a situation.

No, he's right and you're a shill.

Nigger, you're the dog-shit that washed up in here as a result of the Trump campaign. You got attracted to the memes and shitposting like a fly to shit, and you flew with it, acting like the virtue-signalling retard you are.

You know how I know you're a newfag? Because you can't do anything but meme-spout, scream "shill", and act like a caricature of what you think a Holla Forumsack would talk like.

Back in the first exodus we actually discussed and argued things, not just called people shills.

I would have never thought that pointing out Jew connections would get you called a shill on Holla Forums of all places.

This board is truly dead.

whats your pay criteria?
is it based on posts her hour, fulfilling a quota, or whether ot not subversion is according to your employer successful or not, or another means?

Fuck off back to Reddit

As hard as it is sometimes, try to never respond to people who won't actually argue against your points but just shriek and holler. Just filter them.

Jesus you are embarrassing. I smell a fresh new copypast though.

Not against Trump, not against his most trusted and loyal members that have been with him and supported him from the start.

Against those in the GOP who are "encouraging" him to dilute his platform. Those with questionable motives and histories.

It's similar to how certain members of European populist and nationalist movements tried to undermine and sink their own parties. (See AfD, UKIP, etc.)

A friendly reminder that the support for him is conditional, that positions like the deportation of illegals and stricter immigration rules are the reason people support him. One email won't accomplish that. You need to have the message amplified by thousands.
But its needs to be worded carefully so that it doesn't attack him directly (No outright accusations of flip-flopping or anything the MSM could turn against him). If the base grows lazy, that leaves room for obscure backroom advisers with shadowy motives to whisper lies into his ears.

It doesn't even have to be an accusation, a simple question will do: "Are you going to flip-flop?" All we need is a public reply.
If he changes his position on key issues on the advise of others, that hurts him during the general.

Again, this is bigger than Trump. Trump is the "face" of a movement, a conservative-nationalist renaissance. but it's much bigger than him and existed before he even became a candidate. If he flip-flop it hurts the whole movement.

And if we wait till January, it's over. (Literally)

I also never said anywhere that you shouldn't vote for him. I don't understand why you keep conjuring that myth.

After this trainwreck of a thread it's difficult to discern the sarcasm.

No. These fuckers have spouted their garbage long enough unhindered. It's about time someone actually said something about it.

Wanna have a dick measuring contest then? What thread stopped the liberty polpol split then? You obviously know since you've been here forever. I've got another one, what was the namefag that kept posting transhumanism threads. You were here, so obviously you know. What was his name? Hmm?

Can you do anything other than meme-spout and accuse others of being a shill? You're just a mindless zombie reacting to stimuli. I refuse to believe there's an ounce of critical thinking in that thick fucking skull of yours.

Having a tough time coming up with a response to me after I'm telling all of this blatant truth and calling you out for the newfag, anti-intellectual garbage you are? It took you an awful long time to right up a shitty 11 words snide remark

What was his name? Answer the question "oldfag".

that'd just enable them

at least voice opposition to them or else new guys are gonna think they're a legitimate part of Holla Forums

You might have legitimate Trump shills (I'd say a number of the ones just outright calling you a "shill" if you bring up Trump's jew-love are such) and then you have young faggots who are very new to the JQ and what's going on in the world, and will be disappointed as all hell if and when Trump's promises don't come through. Until then, the hype/momentum is too strong to take a step back and try and examine things more critically. That's my opinion anyway, but good luck.

Yeah but what did he actually say while there, hm?

Gee youre taking an awful long time to type a simple name. Perhaps google isn't yeilding results? Hmm?

I'm not fucking autistic nor do I have photographic memory, so I don't remember an individual fucking thread from last Spring about /polpol/, nor did I commit the name of the transhumanism faggot to memory. What are you going to do now? Strut around like you "won" something because I don't remember the name of some faggot namefag?

Funny how polpol was started after the second exodus took place, so it doesn't prove anything about when you arrived here

It's very telling that you're a second-exodus fag based on your hatred for intellectual discussion, and your inability to not call other people shills or meme-spout like an insufferable cunt. Any other first-exoduser on here knows exactly what I'm talking about, and can see you for the liar you are

Maybe so. You guys carry on the fight of always focusing on the dirty kikes. I've gotta take a rest for a while, at least in regards to Trump. Too much stupidity to combat months on end without a respite.

*tips fedora heftily*

It's called typing, you dumb nigger. Writing something more than a nigger-tier, sentence-long snide remark takes a bit of time

Checkmate.

lol. I watched the original shut it down troll and can't remember that fags name. You have 61 fucking posts in this thread and shown zero to add to Holla Forums aside from the short-sighted cheerleading that's been detrimental to western society for decades. You constantly decry opinions for some sick fucking need to belong as evidenced by your constant use of "we" when referring to an imageboard. Behind all the smug and memes there's not much there, champ.

Are you fucking kidding me nigger? We dont need a philosopher we need a conqueror. He ignites the fuse that lets us clean the rest of this up.

You gotta do a bit better than that, faggot

Also, top kek you fucking faggot. You don't remember when this community was almost split in two because of liberty? That wasn't important enough? But somehow you "care" enough to desperately do damage control on concern trolling OP? What a sad fucking joke you are. You've just exposed yourself you lying fucking kike.

Dude… How can you not remember that shit? You aren't from here.

So you in fact cannot back the big claims you made, and are now deflecting.

Guess you're right user. Trump is an agent of Zion, I'm a #HillaryTorpedo now.

Fuck off shill.

What's a conscious dreamer? Let's play more stupid games because you shy away from any real points.

Of course I remember the /polpol/ fiasco, you dumb niggers, just not the specific thread you're referencing. I remember them trying to create a heavily-moderated board to try and bring back the quality discussion from the first exodus. What they didn't realise was that the quality of discussion didn't come from moderation, but the type of posters. You being an example of a shit one
You're a fucking schizo.

Can't back up what claims? The polpol fiasco was way after the second exodus, so you prove nothing at all.

There's something about the way he talks to them that makes me think that he knows exactly what they're up to. He's fending off a mad dog with a pole and they keep chewing at it, soon enough I hope, that pole will travel right through fido's ass.

Praise kek!

More tears from the "don't vote for trump" crowd. Shocking.

Kek be praised!

A joke? A VPN? Actually serious?

I can't tell anymore.

This whole thread proves the OP was right

How's the weather in Tel Aviv, kike?

Pot-kettle-black

???

I will support and vote for Trump, but considering the above, I'm not optimistic

Dubs for Trump! Blessed be kek.

So you in fact cannot back up your claims?

Nice dubs though

I know we've had this hysteria ever since the first exodus. But this board is truly rotting before us.

Just how new are you?

OH BOY! ANOTHER ONE OF THE ILLITERATE, MENTAL REJECT, ANTI-INTELLECTUAL BOTTOM-FEEDERS WHO THINK THAT CALLING PEOPLE SHILLS IS AN ARGUMENT, AND PRECLUDES YOU FROM MAKING A VALID POINT

Not surprised at all. Your worthless sacks of crap are the well-conditioned, cult-like zombies with no ability to critically think or argue. Like I said here you motherfuckers can't even represent the argument of your opposition correctly. Fucking kill yourself

How new are you that you believe critical thought doesn't belong on this board?

tl:dr

Hahaha smashed. Was it CoT?

Except I clearly can based on how I recall perfectly the entire /polpol/ fiasco and what went on. Your specific thread as a "qualifier" is irrelevant.

Again, prove that you came here in the first exodus. /polpol/ happened months after the second exodus. Your posting style and hatred of critical thought pretty much proves you're a filthy second-exoduser.

How much do you get paid per post, chaims? That's an awful lot of concern shilling.

It'd be funny if there wasn't a real chance you were serious.

Hey, you almost got the point.

Both his sons married kikes, just so you know.

Vanessa Trump:

archive.is/Ub5TE
archive.is/1LKOa

Lara Trump:

archive.is/GJm8N

VERY GOOD. You get a cookie for actually having been here. Unlike some people who can't back up their big talk.

So you can't answer his question?

LIKE FUCKING CLOCKWORK
You people are like fucking bots. "Muh concern trolling". "Muh chaim". "muh how much u paid per post?". All you are is a virtue-signalling faggot trying to sound like you fit in here by repeating the same exact brainless shill accusation like the rest of the moronic niggers in this thread. You're not clever. You're not witty. You're just the antithesis of critical thought. You're basically a cult-like nigger who's afraid that his idol is being questioned ever-so-slightly

please vote for Hilary….please user

I didn't know calling out the shills would get them this worked up.

That's all I had to read. I'm a ClintonCondom now! Let's protect the country from harm together!

Why don't you just hang yourself? It's not like you can muster anything above nigger-tier chimpout thinking where you accuse anything remotely questioning your hugbox-mentality a shill

Where did all the short-attention-span fact-hating cultists wash in from? There's no end to you redditcancer posters, is there?

You sure convinced me user. Time to bring back Jeb Bush!

They tried the subtle method all day and got told to fuck off, so now this is the last desperate push we're seeing. Its both hilarious and fills me with pride knowing that they are this fucking scared of a bangladeshi rice farming forum.

Shutting down any discussion on this board is another way to kill it. I wonder in who's best interest that is.

I'm not reading the opinion of some moron who writes sensationalist media-esque titles, because you know propagandist nonsense is to come.

Even worse than I thought.
It's just like Chelsae Clinton marrying a jew, as well.

lol

It's crazy, I never imagined a few thousand people on Holla Forums would enrage and frighten ((them)) so much.

Whitness my creation, right here everyone!

which question? what the name of the faggot namefag was? No. And that doesn't even matter or "prove" anything. I didn't assign the name of some retard namefag to long-term memory, although I know the transhumanist poster he's referring to.

Holla Forums has always been infested with faggots. These are just louder and love to involve themselves in group think because they can't do it on the real world.

This boards fucked and should never be taken seriously. I only come here for a laugh and that's about it. This is not a place for serious discussion.

TRUMP 2016 bitch

THE FUTURE IS NOW

Where were you when the white revolution began?

That's a pretty massive strawman, you fucking sub-nigger-iq retard

TOPLEL! By repeating the name of the transhumanist autist I had no reason to remember the name of, and who's threads I never lurked? You're fucking hilarious. All you can do is make up some arbitrary qualifiers that don't prove anything, and then strut around smugly as though you've "won", when I don't have an answer to one of those obscure, arbitrary qualifiers. You couldn't be more of a sophist if you tried.

So, to paraphrase:

Pointing out kikes trying to subvert Trump's campaign = Shilling
Pointing out kikes trying to co-opt the movement = shilling
Pointing out Trump might need to be more careful = Shilling
Saying we need to do more than just post Korean Drawings all day = Shilling
Voting for Trump and encouraging others to do so = Shilling

Okay.

Do you now? Because you said here that you didn't read the threads. How suspect.

It used to be. Now the only place you can find real discussion are on page-three threads that got slid off by loud-and-proud trump shitposting threads.

Yes, it is, or like Jackie Kennedy marrying off her only daughter to a kike as well.

It's just the age-old practice of gentile elites mixing with kikes.

Go back to Israel, faggots.

H-h-hey guys I-i-i'm one of youi, look at my sweet hitler picture!

You're trying to reason with the group-think scumfucks. First mistake. These mental-rejects don't react well to reason. They view it as evil kike shilling.

Oh, you're still here? How quaint. You're excused.

I know of the transhumanist because I saw his threads posted, I just never bothered taking time to read them, and even less time to commit the faggot's name to memory. This is an incredibly shitty qualifier, and doesn't even prove that that user was in the first exodus.

To be completely honest I would have never thought someone on Holla Forums could get turned into a "trumpbot" basically a right wing SJW liberal dipshit. Just goes to show you in America critical thinking is so goddamn rare it's ridiculous. Kind of sad, but hilarious at the same time.

Do you even know where that image came from?

I'm so butthurt I dont want to even know

Even I knew his name. If anything, it proves that you weren't here for the first exodus.

GROUPTHINK CHALLENGED! ALERT! ALERT! SHUTTING DOWN LOGIC AND REASON RECEPTORS! ALERT! ALERT! INITIATING "ACCUSE OPPONENT OF BEING A KIKE" PROTOCOL! ALERT! ALERT! INITIATING "ACCUSE OPPONENT OF SHILLING" PROTOCOL! ALERT ALERT!

Your sense of humor is exactly like a liberals. Why don't you do the world a favor and kill your degenerate cuckold life? Seriously, what's stopping you?

You shills are getting desperate.

No, it proves that I didn't commit the faggot's name to memory. Why is it so surprising that I didn't give enough of a shit about the transhumanist faggot to remember his name? Keep trying

It's almost as if you're responding to Kikes who don't enjoy rational debate or organised efforts, user. Believe in meme magic, never do any sort of active groundwork yourself.

Why do you feel the need to post a picture in every post? Does it make you feel like your more part of the epic ebin memeing community?

Aren't you anons concerned about what's been happening at the Republican Convention?

Is it me or does it seem like everyone speaking there is either a Republican shill or a neocon?

Minus Jeff Sessions

It's amazing that people are still talking about 1st exodus vs 2nd exodus as if it ever meant anything.

Back to cuckchan, newfag.

Are you capable of anything but meme-spouting?

So you're noticing these people have a specific routine for manipulating discussions, but you still don't think there are shills on this board, and the internet in general?
Do you really think these people are dumb enough to not notice the contradictions in their logic?

If you knew how the quality of discussion was back then, and you weren't a filthy cuckchanner that stayed behind, you'd know why it means something.

You faggots are all the same anyway. You think the same. You post the same garbage everyday. You have no independent thought of your own other than to now stop posting pictures in your post, but that's only because I pointed it out.

Kill yourself.

Reported.

It came from Holla Forums silly.

It was lifted from an ice cream vendor in india selling Hitler ice cream. There was a thread on it last year if I remember the time right. I don't want you to be mad from me saying this but… I'm guessing you weren't here for that :^)

What? This literally has nothing to do with that user's responses. He didn't even samefag. I'm legitimately convinced you're a fucking bot just repeating Holla Forums-lingo phrases to try and look like it fits in

user, I think it's a bot

My opinion?

Fuck it.

It's all or nothing. It's time for high energy.

I can't wait to lick the tears of blind Trump supporters a year from now. Assuming any of you stick around.

yup. Definitely a bot. notice the pre-packaged nature of this faggot's posts and how they don't address anything we said? Pure astroturfing

Reported

Of course there are genuine shills. In fact, the shills are probably the ones who accuse posters of being "shills" the most. How else do you create a groupthink and stop people from exploring topics? Accuse them of shilling so they feel ashamed about exploring certain information, and isolated from the rest of the site.

10/10 post

You autistic underaged kek memers are going to be really let down when after your first election is done with. Trump is I will vote for but I know what I'm getting.

He's not some savior who will fix everything, nobody can fix this, not even Adolf not Kek. Trump is not a Holla Forums user, he will do some good but he will do a lot of retard shit too.

eat filth

filtered and emailed Josh

So you cared deeply about the quality of discussion, but you didnt care enought to partake in gigantic threads that lasted weeks arguing about the political rammifications of cyberization and recognizing the human soul? Interesting.

We'll have your tears. You'll just have Chad's sperm inside your "GF"'s pussy.

Reported

I was hoping someone was going to respond with this.

It was right after the first exodus.

I can remember the Libertarian, traditionalism, etc discussions, the space elevator threads, the self-improvement guides, etc.

We even had history threads. (The recent one about the Taiping Rebellion is the first I've seen in ages)

It's just sad what's happening to this place. It doesn't just happen to these threads either. Extreme virtue signalling is required to prevent immediate accusations and reports of being a shill. Anyone that as much touches the sacred cows, even genuine newfags with questions, are immediately denounced.

I remember a time when threads here and on pre-exodus half/pol/ consisted of post after post infographics, scientific articles and (archived) links. Even up till a few months ago this place was still somewhat decent.

I'm actually expecting this to be an elaborate joke at some point.

I missed the le epic fun time on Holla Forums? Oh noooooooooooooooo ):

Trump might like Holla Forums and some ocasional discussion, but he is too busy to post like a NEETsoc dedicated shiposter.

Even if he comes here it's limited time a day or when he can't fall asleep.

kek.

Tits or GTFO

I lurked one or two way way back when, then ignored them whenever I saw them from then on because it was the same autist spouting the same old points. Never spent much time in them, and most definitely didn't commit the guys name to memory, although I know exactly whom you're referring to, and know what the threads were discussing

Nobody will be interested in providing for a cat's lady.
Saara desert will be wetter than your twat.

I will personally seek you out an apologize if all of that comes true. Until then, looks like you're just projecting, sonny.

I remember those space elevator threads. Anons would post so much great scientific info. Too bad that stopped. It was good while it lasted.

Stop projecting, user. A lot of people who don't follow the line tend to be successful.

Should he lose, it will be an indirect ironic loss for feminist, as Merkel fucks Europe (there are already Cologne rape babbies, reported ones aborted), terrorism in France, and Hillary fucks USA with Hillary foundation.

Either way, the Male Shitlords will be back to power. Though the Trump option and Big Beautiful Powerful Wall is more satisfying.

Sure.

I'm not female, how can I project into females in golden age of cuckolding for the holy vagina?

God I fucking squirm just thinking of being pregnant with a shitskin.

What else do you want me to say? I don't remember the damn name of the transhumanist namefag, but I do know who're talking about, and I do know about those threads.

Damn straight.

Most of you beta nu-males adopt feminine traits.
kek, bullshit. You fags do it for any man that portrays confidence. See current thread.

Hillary and Merkel admire each other.

Guys caring what their tribe thinks of them comes from Hunter Gathering times. It's Genetic, not a trend.

*males in their tribe

you lost when you took it seriously. even had you remembered

Never thought of it like that. No wonder all these group think beta nu-male faggots love Trump. Doesn't matter what he really says or does, he's just a confident leader. Just like how women can attach themselves to a man that goes full 14/88, if he has the confidence, they will spread their legs far and wide, just like these degenerate faggots.

Indeed

Did the alpha of the group care what others think? No, he didn't you delusional faggot.

I wouldn't have thought I'd be in a thread where a woman is being more logical than the mouth-breathing cult-of-Trump autists who accuse everything that moves of being a shill

like I already pointed out, they create some retarded framework, using obscure qualifiers, that if I fail to pass, somehow "prove" everything I've said invalid. It's pure sophistry

Did you get those straws yet dude?

What good does it do anyone to use less effort towards a goal they want to accomplish?
It only does good to those who stand against them.

I mean this thread does have all the variety of posters a shill thread needs. The "right-wing SJWs" poster, the "Holla Forums is really shitty now" poster, the "I mean yeah sure support him but only a little bit" poster, it's all here.
Saying "people will probably call me a shill "doesn't make you not a shill.

What?

You forgot to post your Holla Forums picture faggot.

What? You didn't say "reported" or meme-spout like the autist you are? I think the bot's broken.

Of course he did. Not even a choice, he could lose his life to another prospective replacement if he didn't.
Simple the "Alpha" of today is what you see on "Jersey Shore" and not in a realistic survivalistic setting and is a TV-esque one.

No wonder females today are so warped if you thought TV gave you accurate portray of our species.

Here, I have a picture of you.

Pretty much. Gotta put food on the table any way you can though, so they be shillin' fo' the man.

*of course he did care about what other males thought

Shit, I bumped the slide thread.

Can I save it?

Just tell people that when you follow strong men around. Sure that'll land an aryan qt and a promotion.

It's mostly people who refuse to fully or openly cuck themselves. It's like a secret fetish, honestly.

You found Holla Forums about three months ago from Reddit, didn't you?

Start now. Befriend bluepill conservatives online and bring them into your meme clique.

Not twitter and facebook though, they're both too heavily censored to maintain a social media presence.

mein sides

Modern society is confused on what is a "a strong masculine men" compared to hunter gathering times. Nowadays a no risk with above average salary low test can be officially higher up than a more manly male that earns less.

Trump for some reason understands this and can take a lot of said confusion away. Can project both strenght, gameness, gambits and wealth. Part of his sucess comes from this.

In reality there's only one party in every modern, democratic country, the party that screws over the citizens. They have two candidates usually, one screws them over less, the other screws them over more. Lets go with the one who screws us over less, so we can gather strength to rid us of this tyranny in relative peace.

Unlike yourself, some people aren't assigned here by there employers.

You stick out like a sore thumb. Acknowledging it doesn't make it false.

Jeez. Please be more original. You people are beginning to sound like bots belonging to some giant hivemind. Oh wait. You basically already are that. Nevermind.

Please, never stop talking.

You've given up on hiding it now I see.

He's one of the most dedicated shills I've seen on Holla Forums in a long time. He might even be one of ((them)) and not just a paid goy. Are we important enough to get direct attention from a high profile jew?

larping retards.

Well apparently Hillary has people working on this very site, so I can only assume it's some high-profile Jew's underling who wants Hillary in power.

I'm a little late here, but here I go:

I know. Trump has many things I'm not happy about. His views on Surveillance, Guantanamo, Israel, Abortion and a few others.

That being said, I support him vocally.
It shows the US is sick of Leftism, and that is a big a win as Hitler in that aspect.

I also think that we really just exaggerate about Trump here. "God Emperor"

He's a fucking meme. A funny one too. No harm in having fun with that here.

tl:dr
OP, yes I think a lot of kids here actually believe he will be our Hitler

But I think many of us are having fun with a candidate who has a few good ideas.

At least the shills have adopted the buddy system, so it shows they're TRYING.

Try not to imagine the unholy trinity of Hillary Clinton, Angela Merkel, and Theresa May all being in power at once.

Those poor digits. There's a roleplaying board.

You know there's going to be some token mudslimes elected, too. I can't be the only one that gets off thinking about how fucked up things can possibly get.

That's why you have co-workers.

calm the hugbox-mentality, matey

You couldn't be more of an embarrassment if you tried

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if the genuine shill tactic is accusing everyone else of being a shill, as to muddy the waters and astroturf.

You should try Holla Forums, they might fall for your posts.

The jew has created too big of a monster at this point that it's out of his hands too. They're just like dark magicians trying to control life. It will come crashing down. Bring it on, I say.

Sad. Surely you can invent new terms when your old ones are so well known as shill lingo.

Oh man it's been quite a while since I heard this one. The old basic "Nah, YOU'RE the shills!".
That takes me back.

Nice pasta. This could be a reply to almost any thread on the board. Try harder Schlomo.

SHILLS ARE GETTING NERVOUS: THE THREAD

If you're going to be part of the memespouting camp on Holla Forums instead of the political discussion camp you may as well do it correctly, shit

It really is the only way, isn't it? Not sure which is going to be more glorious, the implosion or the new dawn.

So Holla Forums, do you believe torture works? I just began looking into Trump after watching Milo announce he's going to do a gay pride parade in Swedish Muslim ghettos.

I read theough the whole thread and don't have auto-refresh on.

(checked)

I don't think the implosion will be fun on the individual level at all, but it's necessary. It will probably be awful, to be honest. But it's the price we have to pay for constantly selling our soul to the jew and destroying ourselves (especially what was done to Germany).

Now THAT'S what I call shilling

Pointing out the fact that you're a hivemind with a hugbox mentality and act like drooling, mouth-breathing autists who worship Trump is not "shill lingo". It's just pointing our an observable fact. I guess reality is "shilling" in the eyes of the mentally impaired.

Well you literally can't do anything else but accuse people you disagree with as shills, regardless of how well thought-out or valid their argument is, so I'd say it's perfectly valid to assume that the real shill tactic is accusing as many people who critically think as possible as "shills", as to stifle discussion and lower the board quality.

I can already predict the replies

This thread? Why not take up cutting your asshole with cardboard?

I'm done with Holla Forums. I'll keep what I've learned and quit while I'm ahead. I'm done with the scum ruining this place. Any other actual Holla Forumsacks, read the books on Scott Adams' Persuasion Reading List (startpage it) so you can learn how to influence people in life. It's the only way to spread our views. It's time to leave this cancerous place. Besides, if you're actually a smart white redpilled individual, you don't need this board to deliver the news to you. You can interpret the Jewish connection in news stories and happenings simply by being skeptical and doing your own research.

This time, the Exodus is leaving Holla Forums for good. The fate of this board is the same as any other chan and it's pointless to hope for any better. It's not a bad thing. You will spend the time you'd have spent wasting away on this board doing much more important and influential things.

Goodbye.

Filtered

my fucking sides

predictable of a retard with an iq slightly above room-temperature. Can't challenge the hugbox mindset or you're filtered!!!!
Grow up.

God bless, user. I feel I'm soon to follow in your footsteps.

Took you a while there bucko.
How nice of your superiors to give you breaks. Do you get paid breaks, or is it deducted?

You seem to be putting in a lot less effort now. Did you give up, or was there a shift change?

Alright. Seeya.
You guys are leaving forever ever day and yet the UIDs never go down significantly.

Could have just looked earlier in the thread for the newspeak definition of "shill"

From what I can see all that this thread is now is 9961aa versus a horde of foaming-at-the-mouth detractors, what would be the point of filtering him and still staying in the thread?

There's nothing wrong with adversity and being tested. We live spoiled lives of convenience. Extending that courtesy to loved ones is hard to come back from is a problem. But it's also a solution for the young.

It's called typing, you mouth-breather
Topkek. You people are like clockwork. A bunch of well-programed bots. So damn predictable
Yawn. Do you have at least something semi-original and intelligent to say?
I'm just enjoying watching you scumsucking newfags try to fit in my accusing everything that moves of being a shill. It's hilarious because you seem to genuinely think you're being witty or original when you say "hurr hurr ur a shill how much dey pay u shlomo? lololol!!"

Now you've either gone mad, or there's been a shift-change.
At least they could warn us about changeovers, do shills have no courtesy anymore?

If someone is telling us to vote for Trump then how the fuck can they be shilling? Unless all criticism of Trump is automatically shilling? This makes no sense.

I've grown to hate the users of this board tbh.

There are too many retards here who can't think and won't engage with ideas. All that matters is keeping up a circular narrative and preventing personality cults from being broken, even though that shit harms our ability to react correctly to reality.

Thank you user.

You know what, I've never reported anyone, but today I am going to report because if we are going to throw around the shill accusation so easily, then it's more logical to me that they are a shill than OP, based on the fact that they ignoring OP saying to support Trump, so the only conclusion left is that they don't want us thinking strategically about what to do after Trump.

this is seriously too good. You mindless cultists are too easy to expose as complete and utter drooling retards, if that wasn't easy enough to tell in the first place

I see you're new. Maybe you should consider lurking for a while before you post.
Making statements like that is pretty stupid when you clearly weren't there for the primaries shilling and the "wait for Hitler" shilling.

Woh buddy, I thought you were just new in general, but it looks like you're a new hire to the company.
You can't go making leaps like that and expect to remain both coherent and masked as a shill. It doesn't work like that. You've got some serious training to do before you're ready for the big leagues.

See this one's better buddy, you went back to using somewhat Holla Forums-related language but overall it was still a bit too obvious. D+ for the post, workshop it and I can see you going places.

you're either being trolled or you're both just shitposting. stfu. neither of you are making headway or new points, it's the same nonsense you both hate. fuck.

Wait. I think I've realized what users like are actually doing.

They have ceased to make sincere arguments against us, and instead agree with the general consensus of the board, but lower the intellectual tone by stifling honest inquiry.

They are doing this precisely so they can get everyone who is not a complete dumbass to quit in disgust.

Reading comprehension please. Wait for Hitler shilling was about NOT voting for Trump.

and yes, I'm quoting my own posts*. Sorry to thought stream, but it's kind of a revelation right now.

When will the newfag hugboxers learn that this isn't an argument, and doesn't make them look clever?

Sorry to tell you, matey, but you don't fit in here. You're a tryhard, and a bad one at that.

but making nigger-iq mongs embarrass themselves is fun

And how did it evolve over the course of a thread?
You're again, posting instead of lurking. It's obvious when a person is painfully new, and you need to observe rather than post.

Reminder that Shills play both sides like the jews
Paid Shills are organized and will reply other shills in order to create a false narrative
Filter Shills and dont let them slide good threads

This thread is effectively a parody of itself, filled with hundreds of posts by circlejerking shill-accusing shitposters

Kind Reminder that this thread could have been good

MY FUCKING SIDES. You people are hilarious. You act as though you own the place, when in fact you're just a faggot who should've lurked yourself and realised that we value logical discourse on Holla Forums, not shit-for-brains shill accusations.

Not really. It's a shill thread from the get-go filled with the same shit they've been spouting for months ever since "wait for Hitler" failed.

I meant use language to make yourself fit in, not fill your post with big words to sound smart while devoid of thought.

sage
WALL
WALL
WALL
WALL
WALL
WALL
WALL
WALL
WALL
WALL
WALL
WALL
WALL
WALL

If the caps I've seen weren't bullshit, you're correct in assuming intent. Sorry, I'm shit at saving things, but it's fairly obvious anyway. The real kicker was the big push for "don't argue" policy. Not sure if it was intentional or not, but it was the final nail that led to 90% of threads being just tired accusations. The creation of Holla Forums was a mistake.

Had it's moments. Came back after a hiatus and am glad to see not everyone with half a brain left.

I have to ask READING COMPREHENSION? again because it sounds like you can't even understand what I'm getting at.

Wait for Hitler was shilling because they were arguing not to vote for Trump. You seem to be implying that it evolved into… what exactly? A pro-Trump message? But then there'd be no problem.

Let's backtrack. Your initial premise was that the OP in this thread was a shill because it was just like the Wait for Hitler shills (which I do remember), my retort was that WfH shills were making the argument not to vote Trump which is what outed them as shills in the first place since there is no better option.

What I'm saying is that the comparison is faulty because OP said to vote for Trump repeatedly almost as a disclaimer to get you retards to accept debate and criticism outside of the personality cult for once. Given that he said to vote for Trump in what way does the message harm us?

Are you saying that after having voted for Trump we shouldn't stay on our toes and try to stop the Jews manipulating him?

Are you saying that we shouldn't hold his feet to the fire?

If you aren't saying these things than why do you want to compare OP's argument to Wait for Hitler when they are functionally totally different?

Incorrect. If you continue responding like this you will have shown yourself as someone who is uninterested in the truth and only in winning points. I will cease to waste my time. Choose wisely now.

Keep in mind that I have extended you courtesies you have not extended me in return. I have been extremely patient and polite with you. I am interested in the truth.

I understand what you're getting at, and you're wrong.
I'm sorry that you're not used to confrontation. Reddit is always welcoming you.

I'm sorry the English language is difficult for you to understand. Maybe I should talk at the level of a fourth grader like Trump does so it resonates with your five brain cells better.
You couldn't have posted anything more ironic. If anything screams "devoid of thought", it's the endless shill accusations you morons spew in place of valid arguments.

Why do you format all of your posts like you're on reddit?

The hole is dug deeper.

GOOD
we don't need any more (((intellectuals))) telling us what we need.
(((They))) killed his friends on 9/11, he wants to get back at (((them))). How is this hard to understand?

This is too fucking good. The retards are proving themselves incapable of even the slightest level of higher-functioning thought.

See

Yeah, I almost can't see you at the bottom of it any more. You should have reached China by now, given the amount of embarrassing shit you're spewing.

Are his daughter's fake tits filled with C4?

Then explain why, and address my points instead of imaginary points you have invented yourself.

My apologies, I'll continue to treat you as someone who is not trolling.

You know more about how Reddit formats its posts than me.

Because that's where he was hired from.

So how about all of the people agreeing with you? Is it a shilling at an orgy?

Yup, as expected. Another shill accusation.

I don't know whether you truly believe you're fooling anyone, but I have to give you credit. After you drop below a certian IQ, you become incredibly persistent and committed to spewing your mindless drivel.

He expects one of the family in the wreckage, and Ivanka was the least profitable.

Lol, was just gonna shit on myself for making fun of that other dude.

Obviously that's not the case.
Posters can agree with each other without being shills.
It just so happens that these posters, are shills.
It's not hard to understand buddy.

You are truly a lower form of human life than an Abo

How do you think D&C shilling operations work?

You're getting better buddy, keep going and maybe you'll be able to effectively do your job.
You can do it, I believe in you.

It's pretty hard to understand, pal. Unless you're willing to explain how their "buddy system" is self-evident while your posse is just parallel thinking.

Every time I have had to stare at a screen cap or archive of a Reddit thread has been unpleasant, and it's because of this god damn formatting.

You don't need to double space between every single thought.

You don't need to double space after quoting the post number.

Do you think that doing it this way makes your rough stream of consciousness seem more structured?

It's just a waste of space.

when you gonna refute , junior? Shill accusations get pretty stale after a while. Come on, now. Spice things up a bit. I'm sure if you smash your five brain cells together you'll be able to come up with something more creative.

Serious question, are people that ignorant about real shilling to believe a shill would stay this long? There's a fucking sticky about it and you learn habits in like the first month.

You're asking for a mental retard like
to be logical and think critically. You have to remember that we're dealing with people that are mentally still middle schoolers

There are so many redditards itt, what the hell has happened to this site?
Can't criticize the emperor's infiltrated cabinet without being called a shill? come the fuck on.
Trump knows what he's doing, he knows to be weary of kikes, he also knows he can't go full GTKRWN on the electric jew and expect to get elected.
This is why he's sacrificed his very own daughter to the (((Kush))) man, this is why he's allowed kikes into his cabinet, this is why he spoke at AIPAC.
But this is not why he said Israel has to pay for what we've been giving them, this isn't why he's said he will ban rapefugees, and it's likely not why he's building a border wall.
Should we be complacent and let the rats already inside his campaign gain any influence? Should we tell Trump to fuck off once he's in the White House and starts cucking for israel? fucking yes
We need to elect this guy, there's not another option at this point. Should we give him a free pass because he's based god emperor? fuck no
Reminder that the real emperor had to sacrifice himself because of too much heresy, let's not allow any this time.

>Should we be complacent and let the rats already inside his campaign gain any influence? fuck no
typo, not trying to say be complacent towards the kikes. don't do that shit.

Sure, shill. You've got me convinced, I'm a HillaryHelicopter now!

Nigger you think a civil war would amount to anything more than a Proxy war between alphabet soup agencies and eventual foreign/UN Occupation. Let's see how this plays out
Yeah, I'm sure Deus Ex Civil War will fix so much.

I'm voting Trump and you should too, pretending there aren't kikes circling him like the vultures they are is just idiotic though.
I doubt they'll gain much influence, but we should have a contingency plan for if/when they do.

I've been aware of this risk from the beginning. However Trump's victory is going to be a catalyst for the conditions required for an abrupt cultural shift. It's what Holla Forums, nationalists and conservative groups make of this opportunity that ultimately counts. In fact Europe's behavior in all this will be far more important than America's. America may lead the charge, but success in Europe will be the morale boost need to kick things into high gear.

So use their own plans against them. Avert the misdirection and get people to focus on the real cause when the time comes.

sage
sage

This thread is the perfect example of everything that is wrong with Holla Forums nowadays. Rampant shilling accusations everywhere. Outright liars that wish to stifle discussion (>>6787394). Obvious anti-discussion trolls that do everything they can to make sure no critique no matter how well reasoned of their god emperor get past them. Retards, who no matter how much you say you and everyone else should vote Trump, are convinced through some sort of insane mental gymnastics that you are trying to subconsciously implant the idea NOT to vote Trump into their brain. These fucking troglodytes will call you a fucking kike for pointing out the numerous significant examples of Jewish influence in Trumps campaign and personal life. Since Trump's candidacy the anti-intellectuals have gotten a tighter and tighter grip on Holla Forums, regardless if the topic even has anything to do with Trump. Because stifling honest discussion on one thing leads to people not coming back to discuss other things.

There are still reasonable people around who have their head on straight, I'd say that applies to over half the posters even in this absolute shitshow of a thread. But it doesn't matter when you have determined fucks willing to spend an 50+ posts and an entire waking day in a single thread to make sure you get in your head that YOU are a fucking kike D&C concern troll JIDF shill for having an incorrect opinion or wanting to discuss something that is too Holla Forumsitically incorrect here. And what happens is that sub-100 IQ newfags come in, see this shitty, unhelpful to anyone behaviour and ape it in order to fit in. So nowadays a good portion of the userbase is comprised of dumb memers who will chimp out if you ever interrupt their frog worship and say something they see as "concerning." Because thoughtful posters leave due to the anti-intellectualism and hostile attitudes toward everything disagreeable, and scum flows in to fill their place. Voltaire was fucking right.

Everything ID: 15b660 has said is also right.

I feel it's quite possible that the Trump Campaign is at least partially responsible for this kind of behaviour on Holla Forums. Almost all evidence points towards everything about his Campaign being Kosher as fuck, so it would make sense if people have been hired specifically to manipulate internet communities like this one to drum up unconditional support, but also stifle negative discussion, ESPECIALLY with regards to the Jewish Question. Because if he really is a kikelover at heart, which might not be the case but could be, a smart guy like him would still definitely see the value in harnessing the power of the most anti-semitic yet autistic and prolific Internet communities there are in order to get them producing tons and tons of Pro-Trump output and sentiment. All it takes is a few Judo (Perhaps Jew-Jitsu?) moves and the most undesirable anti-semitic part aspects are rendered harmless. Not that such a thing is necessary, Holla Forums would be behind him regardless, but from the perspective of his campaign managers what difference does it make to shit up some tiny imageboard community to Trump's benefit? That's my pet theory anyhow. The light at the end of this tunnel if this theory is correct is that the end of the election cycle will markedly improve the quality of Holla Forums. Knowing how Internet communities work, that is fairly unlikely.

This thread is definitely getting archived. And I will store a link and copy of that archive on my hard drive. And whenever I wish for someone to know just exactly what is wrong with this board I will have something perfect to show them, for everything that has plagued and and utterly crippled Holla Forums is right here. Things like the Taiping Rebellion thread are great, hopefully we will see more of those kinds of threads again after (if) the Trumpmania finally wears off.

im just waiting for you retards to take the flat earth pill and join me in the real world.

This tbh.

Fear not chaps, we'll do our part when the time comes.

Was it 2 or 3 years ago that the shilling was "confirmed" to be occurring on halfchan? I wish it had never been uncovered. The official discovery of shills, while confirming what most were already thinking, has produced no net positives and is the number 1 cause of conversational decline.
Where previously, an argument between posters could last 3 or 4 replies before devolving completely, it now barely gets past 1 thanks to the ability to call "shill" in the same way as a leftist calls "racist". It doesn't matter if the other person is a shill (or a racist) or not, the accuser just wants to be able to call them that and shut down the discussion immediately.

Due to poe's law I'm going to go ahead and call you an absolute fucking retard.

Saged for waste of text
Saged for waste of text
Saged for waste of text
Saged for waste of text
Saged for waste of text
Saged for waste of text
Saged for waste of text
Saged for waste of text
Saged for waste of text
Saged for waste of text
Saged for waste of text
Saged for waste of text
Saged for waste of text
Saged for waste of text
Saged for waste of text
Saged for waste of text
Saged for waste of text
Saged for waste of text
Saged for waste of text
Saged for waste of text
Saged for waste of text

I'm sorry you must think we're all a bunch of kikes that would take such claimed "traits" seriously.

The false compromise in the intro was cute, like we really know who the fuck you're voting for.

sage for classic double-speak kike-talk.

Dude, just wait for Hitler.

fanaticism is needed, otherwise the moderation will slow down the progress we need to turn the tide against cuckservatives and social justice. If we don't push hard for the next four years all of our work will be reversed in half the time.

When people are eating shit for years, eating some rice for a change makes them think that it's the best thing ever. I guess this is the phenomenon we are noticing. I remember some user that once posted that what happens to Greece first ( the lab rat of the ZOG ) then happens to the rest of the world with some delay. I didn't believe him at first but now i can see it. I mean look at the Tsipras campaign. Another "Messiah" campaign. He put up some "resistance" with Varoufakis and then did a full 180 after 3 months and fucked the greek people even harder. This "Messiah" always seems to come from the other end of the political spectrum of the current governing party and everyone gets complacent and excuses his actions to the point of insanity and that is just because he gave to people bread and circuses. They say the same things "he had no other option" , "he dindu nuffin it's all the others that fucked it up before him", "don't worry user things will fix" , "all part of the plan", and that is all to rationalize that they did a grave misstake and that they themselves took no other action than throwing a paper in a voting booth of a jew rigged system, that although most don't know it's jewish most know that is rigged . The denial is crazy to the point of crazy theories with no actual basis that say that all this is some genious master plan of said Messiah and that he will reveal his true savior colors anytime soon. It's an excuse to get people complacent and statist again.

Give me a fucking break. Vote for your Messiah, but remember this fucking post, because it will sadly come true , i have seen the play many times.

Wow, the Jews are really trying with this one.

OP presents excellent points but everyone should remember that Trump isn't actually "The One". He's just a path that leads to "The One".

Kek says otherwise.

Underrated post

You weren't blessed with dubs therefore kek disagrees with you

Oy vey I'm gravely concerned that you're posting on a website financed by kikes using technology financed by kikes using electricity financed by kikes. We need to watch out for folks like this with lots of kike connections.

LOOK, MORE OF THEM
Is there seriously no end to these rot-filled cancerous newfag niggers with IQ's barely high enough to be a passing grade on an elementary school test spamming their "HURR HURR UR A SHILL!!!! STOP QUESTIONING MY HUGBOX MENTALITY!!!!! HURR HURR [insert stale strawman here] HURR LE WAIT 4 HITLER HURR".

You people are the death of rational discourse. You can't even think like a regular human being. You are basically knee-jerk libshits getting triggered at people disagreeing with you. I don't know where the hell you motherfuckers washed in here from, but it was clearly a place filled with unintelligent kosher zombies ready to bark "shill" at whatever they've been conditioned to.

You people can't ever even refute the points made by people. Either you act like virtue-signalling meme-spouters trying way too hard to fit in by doing shit like this faggot or you simply accuse people of shilling in cookie-cutter single-sentence tryhard shill accusations like this drooling retard

Holla Forums seriously needs to purge these newfag pieces of filth soon

Posted at 9:11:23

(checked)
Dubs of truth.

trumps obviously a civic nationalist, and saying he doesn't have an ideology like its a hindrance when actually it's why he has swayed the public so much.

The people aren't ideological, there aren't any motives behind their actions apart from survival and trying to have a decent life. Without an ideology he speaks the language of the common man, this doesn't happen when you see GOP christcucks saying we need a "conservative" which has neaely failed 3 times in the previous general elections. Christiana are already on Trumps side, he doesn't need to pander to them.

Reading through OP's own text, I can understand where he's getting at with this. But I think Trump is a bit smarter than that to fall for the same dumb shit most presidents have. As anons have said before, you don't get to gain a fugton of money and be as rich and comfortable in Jew York without knowing how the system truly works, and who's truly pulling the strings in order to not end up on the sunday paper or some clickb8 article shown ded the next day. Still, keeping an open eye towards what's going on with Trump's forming cabinet, as well as making sure Trump keeps accountable for his actions is a good thing. After all, if he's going to be president and try to do better than the Dubyas ever have with fixing shit and not getting screwed over by kikes, then we should be sure that nothing screwy happens without us knowing about it.

Either way though, it's mainly a matter of waiting and seeing how this mess goes, and making sure that everyone is held accountable for their actions so we don't end up with some weird cult-like bullshit where Trump is god and can never do no wrong when he's in. Make no mistake, he's a good man and knows his shit well. But he's still just a man, and we need to be sure his ass doesn't fall for the same temptations that kikes love to throw at every other president and politician, so that America can truly be great again.

Oh look, more kike shrieking. There was never anything to discuss in this thread. It's textbook concern trolling on a topic that has been shilled for months.

Turn yourself into a lampshade.

check
check
check
check
check

You people are seriously like bots. You all write as though you're programmed to respond a certain way. It's really quite pathetic how you mindless zombies have infested this board once dedicated to seeking out the truth and having intelligent discussion

Or being part of the system itself.

OP here.

While I didn't intentionally set out to do this, it seems that this thread has become the perfect representation of the clash between the real Holla Forumslacks and the alt-righters who washed up on our shores recently like a boat full of shitty migrants.

These people fall victim to the same trap that the sjw's do: they are addicted to the dopamine release that comes from virtue signalling as part of an in-group. They think that they have gained some occult power from frog memes but in reality their 'meme magic' is just a pitiable circle-jerk.

I really wouldn't harbor any ill-will towards these Trump fanatics if they stayed off of Holla Forums and let us do what we do best. In fact I don't even know why theyre here in the first place. The really sad part about their virtue signalling here is that they're doing it on a fucking anonymous image board.

If you are one of these meme-spouting anti-intellectuals please for the good of the movement, go make your home at TRS. You will let Holla Forumslacks handle all the hard thinking and you will be happier because you can shitpost to your heart's content and get an even better dopamine rush since they use rep on that board.
Think of it: you can make shitty frog meme threads and no boring oldfags will be there to bitch about it, plus you get good boy points to boot!

COME HOME ALT-RIGHT MAN

You sure managed to set out a lot of buzzwords there, but never addressed his point.

It's blatant concern trolling. Look, read this faggots stupid paragraph here too.
I seriously hope you intelligent anons aren't posting in this pathetic kike trap of a thread.

It's a waste of your time and resources. Don't take the bait.

That's everything you needed to know about this fucking scumbag and his shit thread.

ya know, if you are THAT adamant about not being called shills, how about I call you useful idiots? I mean, if you are so concerned that you end up doing the shills work for them without realizing it, then that's pretty much the exact definition.

…but it just mean I can hate you even more, at least the shill get paid, and knows what they are doing, they got an excuse, ya don't.

so if you're not a shill, you just lower yourself.

and before ya rely your hugbox meme or HURR DURR ANYONE WHO DISAGREE, think again about what this thread is accomplishing, it's basically asking you to discuss and formulate heightened discussion of why we need to be wary of Trumps connection to the jews, this is literally a fishing thread, I see no utility into serving the kikes arguments on a platter. I know my reserves about Trumps entourage, and I sure as hell won't extrapolate about it here.

your concern is noted, but it is unwelcome at this point, come back AFTER he gets elected.

Nothing, other than getting your rocks off.

Goddamn user, learn to write. A pile of empty sentences, some with the same meaning repeated three or more times, is not an adequate substitution for actually having something to say.

This is also a pretty good indicator that the poster is just trying to fill space in the effort to seem like they have an intelligent opinion- usually for the sake of trolling- in reality it's just talking point drivel.

If I'm not right, do yourself a favor and think before you speak and write. Feeling passionate about something is maybe 10% of having an argument.

Which is precisely why SJW are so illogical. 90% of their arguments are based on emotion, usually hate, while the remainder is deceptive statistics and downright lies.

not gonna address the argument are you?

did you really just use
as a rebut? to a post barely longer that yours? and even saying its one long winded argument? fine I'm gonna bullet point it for your pleasure.

t. Kek

This. Fucking this. It's to obvious.

The beautiful thing about their plan is they got all the alternate media to DEMAND the destruction of their enemies. We may have been playing 4d chess, but they've been playing Jewjitsu, using our own momentum against us.

The flaw in their plan is that Westerners already know the majority of likely attackers are already within their borders. They know that further war will result in further 'displacement' and scarred by the treacherous leaders of the present, the people will not want to repeat that experience.

Kike
Really kike, shill? Shill working for who?

Your knee jerk reaction proves OP true.

Believe us, we notice.

Holy shit, it's like Holla Forums has thrown all their trash to support zionist infestation of Holla Forums using Trump as a vector.

Just look at the sages

They already had Jeb and the other 17 fucking candidates under control. So instead they chose someone with lots of America-first rhetoric whose policies actually would damage Zionist control? This shit makes no sense at all.

By the way, why do you assume they need to sway anyone's opinion to start a war? You talk about them like they're omnipotent aliens. No one will do jack shit about it if they really want to start another war. No one did anything about their own daughters being pimped in Rotherham, and they're sure as fuck not going to do anything about starting another video game war where we drone bomb the fuck out of another arab shithole.

I'm on a different IP you fucking retard

I don't think so, look at that kike Paul Joseph Watson, pushing for war against ISIS, the crowd cheering at Trump calling for safe zones in Syria and the French who just bombed another village creating 10,000 refugees in a few minutes.

It's working exactly like the kikes want and we helped them reinvigorate their PR system. Fuck.

It's straight-forward, they put forward someone who says something and does another.

Does that sound familiar?

Yeah, that's exactly what Obama did. He promised change and he changed his mind.

Now Trump promises to make america great again, but in reality he will only make greater Israel.

HOLY FUCK Holla Forums confirmed for kikes
EVERY SINGLE Holla Forums "ANTI-SHILL" MEME IS BEING USED

That's your opinion. He's already done unnecessary damage to Zionism by merely hinting at White racial self-awareness. It makes no sense for jews who apparently control everything and everyone to damage themselves like this.

The only way to ensure good discussion is to have user accounts so that retards can be banned.

What price will they pay though? Assuming you are right, which Hitler dubs indicate, this is a gamble. The political climate this year is different than it has been for a long time. Remember what happened to the USSR. Gorbachev effectively destroyed the union in trying to save it.

YET ANOTHER Holla Forums KIKE BULLSHIT ONE LINER

That's his beach head into your heart.

You don't know Jewjitsu.

We still have a chance because of exactly this but we have to learn the power of Jewjitsu and shake things up. Their false flags are red pilling people but we need to redial things and allow people to see the strings behind it.

This is how Jews act. I don't like it either, but reinforcing the groupthink seems to be a winning strategy for them.

We take the fight to them. Why do they succeed? Because they are in our midst. Their control isn't some far-fetched international order with an arch villain stroking a cat; it's manifest in our media and the corridors of power. Exposing the people and how they connect to anti-American, anti-democratic and anti-Western legislation, causes and values is what will connect the dots for the average citizen.

They win via false dichotomies and Hegelian dialectic, shutting down every conversation that doesn't fit the two main ones by reducing it to one of them.

We are not Jews though.
We are superior to them and so cockroach like behavior is above us and will not work the same as it does for them.

We are fucking aware of your game. If we give you an inch and say "Maybe your right" you shills quickly attempt to take a mile. And the fact that you arn't even aware of the countless discusions we have had! You are truely idiots to think that this has not been discused before, that you people have come up with a "Totally new gois" talking point. You failed at the attempt to hijack anti-pence, and now are backpedeling with leftist retoric. Trump is not being fucking manipulated by the kikes. You are using a "I am a nazi broz, butt…." falacy, in which you appear to be supporting something, while in actual fact going for an astroturph. You must be from reddit, and let me tell you something. We are far more clever than your usual targets.
=NOW, GO BACK!=

That really scares you kikes doesn't it? :^)

You're not even from here, clearly

Autismo

This board is shit nowadays. It's pretty much the same as cuckchan but the shilling is slightly more subtle and there are less bot threads.

Well, did you archive these threads? If yes them post them right now.

>>>/spaceelevator/

Subtle shilling

Thats all you got? Wheres the big arguments against my post? Where is the big AHA! attack on it. None. For thats all you can say.

Everyone who cries that "Holla Forums is bad now! I'm taking my toys and leaving1!!" Was never really one of us. They're just assblasted that they couldn't mold this board into their very own personal army. Nothing of value was lost. Sage for a concern thread.

Are you serious?

You obviously weren't around for post exodus Holla Forums, or else holy fuck are you retarded.
Old Holla Forums wasn't only more informative, and more willing to undertake propaganda campaigns, but it was also much more funny.
Holla Forums nowadays doesn't even DO anything because all the autists fell for new age shit and think that they can physically change circumstances in the real world by posting pictures of frogs or jacking off to sigils.
And the subtle humor that once made Holla Forums great is being killed by the rabid parroting of memes and talking points by newfags that have never bothered to actually think through the positions themselves.

What was the name of the transhumanist faggot then? Like the others I actually know because I was here. Do you know?
Leave then. Don't let the fucking door hit your ass on the way out.

We are not your personal fucking army. Fuck. Off.

You don't even know what the fuck a personal army is if you're using it in this circumstance. The only newfag here is you by that alone.

LOL, sure thing, can I borrow some of that salt? I need some for my chips.

Oh the fucking irony. You shit-for-brains retards are the poster children of empty buzzwords. Always gotta throw in the shill accusation for anything closely resembling wrongthink, don't you? Can't forget your obligatory happy merchant pic either to virtue signal and try to fit in.

Toplel. This fucking buzzword. Do you even listen to the shit you spew? OP is bringing up legitimate concerns about Trump's very real kike connections, and all you nigger trash can do is cry about "concern trolling". Are you so fucking pathetic and mindless that another anonymous person doing so much as questioning whether Trump is Hitler 2.0 can sway your vote away from him? What are you fucking afraid of? That people might uncover some uncomfortable facts about the idol you cultists have invested so much energy into? Get a fucking grip. "Concern trolling" is basically just a fucking buzzword you people use to silence any investigation into Trump's campaign.
And again, more kike accusations. You people are a fucking groupthink hivemind, incapable of any independent thought. Do you think that calling someone a kike or shill makes you right? Do you think that it negates their argument? It doesn't. All you're doing is trying too hard to fit into what you perceive as "Holla Forums culture", and in the process, you turn this place into the anti-intellectual meme-spouting shit-filled gutter this thread is an example of.
Fucking kill yourself

People can change their IP's, you enormous fucking drooling piece of human trash.

Seconded.

Oh shut up. You are accusing people of treating this board like a personal army, for warning about the future POTUS Jewish connections, on Holla Forums out of all places.
Connections that go much further than they ever did with Putin, Le Pen, Farage, Paul and lot's of others. (And which are still supported by most, for good reasons)

Even when people are voting for Trump, saying others should vote for Trump and explaining why, you still go ahead and accuse them of being shills.

I don't think you are actually a shill (though I don't rule out being an elaborate troll), but it's clear your repeated shitposting and attempts at shutting down rational discussion is part of what is killing this board.

So go ahead, make another witty remark with a shill accusation ahead. Shit on the board and then claim you're winning.
The truth is that killing rational debate and content in this place will kill the board, which only serves a select few interests.

Topkek. You're the fucking useful idiot. You even refuse to investigate Trump's Jewish connections because >muh concern trolling. You are the best example of a kosher useful idiot.
Pointing out Jewish connections is shilling? On /pol? Fucking hang yourself, you scummy newfag shitbag.

Filtered

Just another day on the kiddy-pen neo-Holla Forums for the mentally impaired.

You're clearly not even from here, you filthy newfag piece of shit. You're the cancer that rots this board's quality from within with your faggot shill accusations. Get the hell back to your shitstain of a site called Redditl

predictable

Reported.

Mcfucking kill yourself, newfag

Reported.

go away. The adults are talking

Reported.

one-liner shill accusation

one-liner shill accusation

factually incorrect and emotionally charged rhetoric claiming a system of governance is "evil"

Go back to whatever nigger shithole you washed in from.

I'm sorry, how many posts have you made here? I think it's time to look in the mirror.

Also, total coincidence that you and your butt buddy 9961aa came back into this thread at the exact same moment after hours of silence from both of (((you))). Kinda makes one wonder (((who))) gains from having a concern thread up at any cost.

And a friendly reminder just to rub salt in the wound, the other thread you guys made to raise concern about this board, was also filled with people telling you to fuck off. I have bad news… It's you, that are unwelcome here.

We discussed it before therefore the subject is closed?

That's typical Holla Forums thinking. No you faggot the subject is NEVER over. Welcome to Holla Forums.

reported

grow up

Do not respond with anger to this posts.
In fact there should be no response.

No one knows what Trump will do in office. O.P. is just telling you the obvious.

When someone responds with angry it's usually because you've hit a soft spot.

If the something said is ridiculous you should not even honor it with a response.

Fling your hair and walk away.

I doubt this would make anyone vote for Hillary or change anyone's mind about voting for Trump.

Unless they're retarded.

*these

Not a single person here is stopping you from carrying out your own independent investigation. If you really gave a shit you would go do it yourself. The fact that you can't be bothered to speaks volumes about your motives for posting here.

Gotta have those cookie-cutter shillcusations, don't you? Gotta keep up the virtue-signalling for that dopamine rush you get from reinforcing the grouptthink, don't you? Again, you newfag cumsuckers are the death of intellectual discourse. You people are so brainless you seem to believe that calling people shills, and overall being schizo faggots who hates genuine discussion, "proves" that you're right. It doesn't. All it does is prove to everyone else that you're the cancerous filth eating away at the fact-based, rational foundations that made Holla Forums so successful in the first place.
Oh no! How dare people be CONCERNED! We wouldn't want people question the yes-man hugbox mentality we've shoehorned into Holla Forums culture over the last few months! If you're not an unquestioning cultist who accuses everything that moves of being a shill, then you're CONCERN TROLL
says this blatant fucking newfag who hats rational discourse

Word salad =/= rational discourse? , Maybe in Tel aviv.

I double fucking dare you to tell me it's a COMPLETE COINCIDENCE. Go ahead, say it.
The fact that you are allowed to post here blows your own claim the fuck out. Gg no re

Since when is post count a relevant identifier for what constitutes a shitpost? You can click my ID and read them yourself. The vast majority are me attempting to have a rational discussion here, amidst a Niagara of shill accusations that insist Trump and his campaign are a holy cow that should never be looked into. No matter what. Even if it is to the benefit of the movement it self.

You keep saying "concern thread". But do you know what it means? This whole "Concern Trolling" has really become a buzzword. And has nothing to do with how it was used originally or what it used to refer to.
If the OP was really a concern troll, he'd imply we shouldn't be voting for Trump. He might push obscure 3rd party candidates, or imply it's best if we just all go in-a-woods instead of going to the polls in November. Or just plain "wait for Hitler!".
He'd be bringing up false rape accusations or imply he's a bad businessman because of previous bankruptcies, instead of realizing the man has founded hundreds of successful enterprises.

No one here is saying we shouldn't vote for Trump, and few argue that his election and this campaign are and will not herald a new era of American and Western nationalism.
And yet, that isn't enough. Because cultists will throw a fit every time anyone tries to be remotely realistic. Even if it isn't even about Trump directly, and instead they are just reminding us to be realistic and telling us there is still work to do.

What's next? We can't have Putin threads without extreme virtue signalling? Must every Putin thread start with the poster stating they've always voted for United Russia, were part of the Young Guard since their teens and have multiple pictures of the man in their homes?

Do you know how stupid this sounds? It's an anonymous imageboard. I can claim to be fucking Nigerian prince here.

Oh and by the way: I haven't made a thread in a year or so.

Indeed. We're on fucking Holla Forums here. Who else would we vote for? Who in their minds would seriously think that ANYTHING in the OP would even REMOTELY make us consider voting for HIllary?

Actually, we're trying. But any thread that as much as suggests or implies Trump is anything other than an Infallible God and 4D Chess Master is ruthlessly spammed to be bump limit with hysteria and shill accusations. All by a vocal minority.

You can only pick one.

No you aren't. You're crying persecution because you can't shame or concern other people into doing work for you for free. If you REALLY gave a shit you would DO IT YOURSELF. You wouldn't be begging other people to do it, then throwing a temper tantrum because almost every other user told you to pound sand. But you don't give a shit. You care less about Trumps "jewish ties" and more about defending your posts on an anonymous image board. Think about that.

They also both stopped posting at the same time.

Donald Trumpowitz will make Israel great again! :^)

go back to the kiddy pen if you haven't anything intelligent to say

I said hugbox MENTALITY, you illiterate nigger. There may not be an enforced hugbox, but there most definitely is a hugbox mentality that permeates many many posters on this board as is plainly evident by your shitposting and the garbage spewed by many other faggots in this thread
sure is fucking Reddit in here

>this mentally handicapped special needs moron can only respond with snide one-liners or cheap, illogical bullshit that essentially boils down to "don't you DARE ever question Trump or his Jewish ties or else you might concern people, and that makes you a shill"

(71)

my sides are in orbit

Then why does all of his rhetoric damage Zionist interests? Wouldn't it make more sense for someone like Jeb to be in charge? Also, what's it like being 12? Isn't the minimum age on ropeculture 13?

It doesn't.
People don't trust the "establishment" anymore. It's much easier to contain the potential nationalist movement and anger in a controlled candidate who's just got a long enough leash to appear as an outsider, yet still be firmly controlled from the background

Alt-right has been shitting on Trump for months, your author is someone like Firestarter Media.

I am only pointing out that Trump might not be who you tards believe he is.

Hopefully you are just shitposting the Trump is a Nazi meme and aren't that stupid to believe he actually is secretly against the kikes.

Exactly this.

Gets it.

I think I finally get the ">(1)" meme :3

You tried.

ENDING THREAD WITH GOD EMPEROR.

WOOOOO!